• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Business is Business

Business is Business

1234

Denise watched as the timer on the treadmill counted down the last few seconds of her workout. She loved these early morning workouts with the other mothers from the school parent's council. It fit nicely between dropping the kids off at school and the hectic schedule of the day's activities.

Just as Denise stopped, and wiped the sweat from her brow with a towel, Mrs. Jones commented, "Denise, I hate you! How can you look like that after three kids? I only have two and I'm ten pounds heavier than I should be. Look at all those guys over there. They drool all over themselves watching you," Indicating several men who were obviously watching every move Denise made.

"Oh don't exaggerate; they probably couldn't handle a real woman." Denise replied, as if she could care less.

"Well if we all had your looks, Denise, maybe we could afford the same attitude." Mrs. Carter interjected, raising laughter from the ladies all around.

Denise smiled, managed a pretend blush, and said, "Well, ladies I'm late for the dentist's office. I'll see you all later. Bye."

As she walked away the ladies commented among themselves that given a second chance at life they wanted to come back as Denise Wilson.

The dentist's office didn't open until eight-thirty, it was now eight and Denise tapped lightly at the dentist's private entrance to the building. Dr. Mark Denon opened the door and invited her in with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Once inside, while mouthing the 'good morning, how have you been' nonsense, Denise begins to strip off the tube top and sports bra she is wearing, stoops to remove her shorts and thong in one motion, and places them neatly on the dentist's desk. She then takes a position bent over at the waist, with her elbows on the desk, feet spread just a little more than shoulder width apart.

Moving into position behind Denise, Dr. Denon drops his trousers around his ankles and places one hand on Denise's hip, the other holds his erect penis, firmly shaking it before placing it at the opening to her vagina, pushing forward, meeting a slight hesitation, then fully penetrating her. He begins to stroke in and out, placing his free hand on her other hip, he closes his eyes and relishes the opportunity to fuck the most wonderful woman he had ever met, certainly the most beautiful in the small town of Cave Springs.

"God, Denise, I really do like having you after your workout. It makes it so much better, if that's possible." Dr. Denon says, grunting between thrusts.

"You really know how to compliment a woman, Mark." She responds.

As they finish up, and Denise is cleaning herself, Dr. Denon asks her if the school fund raiser is still on for that evening. She explained that it was, and then remembered that they were supposed to go for drinks afterwards. "Oh, that's right Dan and I are supposed to come over for drinks at your place tonight, aren't we?" She remembered.

"Yeah, Mary has everything planned out. She's really excited you guys are coming over."

"Well, I'll give her a call and let her know we are looking forward to it." Denise promises. "See you later."

Back outside she rushes to her car, speeds toward home and a hot shower. Tuesdays are always a rush she thinks. In the shower she remembers how after marrying Dan they moved to his home town to live. It wasn't so bad except that everyone knew everyone else and privacy was nonexistent. Denise had grown up being the center of attention. She learned early how to deal with a lack of privacy.

Her husband loved the fact that every man wanted and lusted for his lovely wife. He believed that she was a true trophy and relished everyone's envy. But Dan only made enough money to be 'moderately well off'. This wasn't good enough for Denise so she took matters into her own hands. If all those guys lust after me, she thought, they can damn well pay for it. And pay they did. Dr. Denon was the first, when the kids would go in for check ups, he would make passes at Denise. Later she would make an offer he couldn't refuse. That was a year ago, now she stopped by every Tuesday after her morning workout. The families were still good friends and the business was great.

Having cleaned up, Denise was off for the weekly grocery shopping. She always stopped at the butcher's shop last, so she began her shopping at the cost-cutter store at the edge of town. Grabbing a cart at the entrance, she waves to the box boy that watches approvingly as she walks into the produce section. Looking up from the vegetables she sees a neighbor lady approaching with her twin freckle faced boys in tow.

"Hi, Mrs. Wilson. How are you?" She beams.

"Why, Mrs. Denon, I was just going to call you about our get-together tonight. You must be reading my mind." Denise says.

"Oh, Mrs. Wilson, we are so excited to have you all over. Mark just admires your husband, Dan." Mrs. Denon admits.

"Oh, you're too sweet."

"Well, we'll see you tonight."

"Bye."

Denise wondered if Mark ever slept with his wife anymore, she wasn't attractive at all. Perhaps she was before, but not that you could tell.

Denise moved along the aisle and into the canned goods section. Needing to reach something on the top shelf she stretched as far as she could but just lacked the reach to get at the box. "Damn box stores." She muttered.

Seeing her consternation a box boy hurried to her side and offered his assistance. She fawned all over him as he retrieved the box, made the necessary selection and replaced it for her. The box boy was in heaven. To have spoken with Mrs. Wilson was a triumph; to have helped her was an honor few could brag of. He wandered back to his work, smiling with that 'I just saw an angel' look on his face.

On through the check-out Denise felt the admiring eyes follow her every move. Denise was, however, use to it. She was comfortable with the attention. At the door, as she was leaving, the manager, a portly middle aged unmarried gentleman, made a veiled pass at her. She was polite, but refused his overtures. She had decided that only married 'pillars of the community' types would be invited into her 'business', as she called it.

Completing all her shopping but the butcher's shop, Denise pulled into the open space in front of the meat-cutter's little shop. Walking in she is greeted by several of the ladies who had only started shopping there after seeing Denise shop there so often. At one time Tim, the butcher, had considered closing up shop and going into truck driving as a profession. That was before Denise came in that first time last year and things turned around.

"Hello everyone." Denise says with a smile and a wink.

A chorus of greeting and admiration flooded over her as she glided into the middle of the adoring throng. Moving to the display cases she peruses the display as Tim deals with each customer in turn, until Denise is the last one remaining. Smiling, Tim invites Denise into the back room to see the new 'special cuts' he has saved for her, asking the young clerk to watch the store momentarily.

In the back room Denise strips and bends over the large stainless steel preparation table, leans on her elbows, and spreads her legs a little more than shoulder width apart. Tim drops his trousers around his ankles and begins to press his penis into Denise from behind.

"God, Denise I can't thank you enough for all the business you bring in." Tim says.

"Oh yes you can." She quickly responds, "You can pay me." She continues, chuckling.

Tim picks up the pace, his rotund belly preventing him from watching the last inch of his penis as it disappears into her beautiful heart shaped ass. Tim was reminded of the time she refused to lay down and face him as they had sex. She said it was too personal that way, and this was just business. Just business, he thought, I couldn't possibly get close to her if it weren't for her business arrangement. What a wonderful woman she was. Just as he was beginning his orgasm, he accidentally let slip, "I love you Denise." "Damn it Tim. I told you we can't continue if you persist in this affection for me. I'm a married woman and you are a happily married man. What would happen if this got out? We would be ruined, along with our families." Denise said sternly.

She remembered the first time she had had sex with him. It was a horrible experience. He mauled her with his big meaty hands and kept trying to kiss her. It was because of him that she instituted the standing, rear entry method for her business. Just being naked with some of these guys was enough to be paid for, but they wanted sex and that was the deal she had made with each of them. None had any idea that there were others. Each thought of themselves as her chosen 'business associate'.

Denise cleaned up and left with her special cut of meat, returning home to stock the pantry.

After a short rest and a quick rinse in the shower to rid her of the lingering smell of the butcher's shop, she calls the hair dresser to make sure of her appointment later. She had to keep the up the appearance of the perfect little wife. She did enjoy it all, the constant attention and adoration. She wanted to bask in the limelight as long as she could and if she could get paid for it, so much the better.

She arrived at the hair dresser's shop just as the mayor's wife was finishing up. They made pleasant talk for a moment, and then Gloria, the hair dresser, ushered Denise into her cubicle to start the make over. Gloria was a divorcee, who ended up with her husband's money, the house and her own business. Denise admired her for her independence. But the men of the town were afraid of an independent 'man eater' type and stayed away.

As she began to work on Denise's hair she observed the irony that here were the two most polar opposite females in town; the most adored and the most reviled. She chuckled out loud as she thought it.

"What's so funny?" Denise asked.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how the two of us are so different." She bemused.

"And you think that's funny?"

"No. Just ironic, I mean, here you are the most desired woman in town, and me the most repellant." Gloria explained.

"You're kidding of course. You are very attractive and a successful business woman. What else would a man want?" Denise inquired.

"Denise, I don't know if you keep up with current events, but the men of this town won't be caught in the same parking lot with me." She moaned.

"Is it that bad Gloria?" Denise asked incredulously. "Worse. I can't get laid if I offer to pay for it." She says rather petulantly.

Gloria finished rinsing Denise's hair, wrapped a towel around her head and asked her to move to the designer's chair. Denise did as she was asked, and as she sat she asked Gloria, "Have you ever thought of paying for it? I mean sex that is."

"Every day honey, every day." Gloria says with a sigh.

She begins to comb the snags out of Denise's wet hair and reminisces about the loves lost and found over the years. Denise listens to her stories and 'oh' and 'ahs' from time to time to keep the conversation going. Then Gloria says something that intrigues her immensely. As Gloria was recounting her days in college she admitted to an affair with her room mate. "Just once or twice a month" she admitted. Denise was struck with the opportunity this represented. As a business woman she realized an opportunity when she saw one. However, Gloria wasn't married, which had been a requirement up to now. Mulling over the situation as Gloria finished her masterpiece; Denise decided that she would make an offer she couldn't refuse.

Gloria pulled the cape from around Denise's neck with flair and said, "Ta daa. You're beautiful, if I do say so myself."

Denise admired the hair in the mirror for a moment, then smiles and says, "You're an artist Gloria," And makes a mock smooch to her friend's cheek. "How much are you going to charge me for all this beauty?"

"You couldn't afford it if I charged you what its worth, so just pay the usual and we're even." Gloria says laughing.

Denise noticed then that Gloria wasn't unattractive; she looked middle aged and well proportioned. I think I'll have to adjust the rules for her she thought. "Gloria, did you enjoy your room mate, I mean, did you like it with another woman?" She asks.

"Well, at the time I loved it. Guys were such pigs, they just wanted to maul you over, fuck you, and then go eat. A girl needs more sometimes, I think."

"You said earlier you were willing to pay for sex, would you pay for sex with a woman?" Denise asks very cautiously.

Gloria, unsure where this question was leading, not expecting to be propositioned by the loveliest woman in town, hemmed and hawed before answering rather hesitantly, "I suppose I would...With the right woman of course."

"Of course, with the right woman." Denise agreed. She paused before looking into Gloria's eyes, then said, "If I offered to make love to you would you offer me money?"

Gloria faltered; she was visibly shaken and had trouble gaining control of her composure. The months of living without sex, of wishing for a partner, of the repelling manner of the men in town had taken their toll. Here, the most wonderful, beautiful, most adored woman in town was asking to make love to her. Never mind it was for money. The sanctity of the moment resounded in her head, her heart, and her soul. "Yes, I'd love to." Was all she could muster to say.

"Good! I'm free on Wednesdays, is that good for you?"

"Oh, yes, of course." Gloria says, finally gaining a measure of control.

"Tomorrow at ten, OK?"

"Wonderful." Was all Gloria could say.

Denise left satisfied with her hair and her shrewd business sense. Tomorrow would be a ground breaking event in her new, expanded business opportunity.

It was time to pick up the kids from school and take them to soccer practice. She waited in line at the school with the other soccer moms making notes for her self on a scratch pad she kept in her purse. Several of the other ladies had gathered around her and were discussing that mindless gossip that passes for civil conversation. As they fawn over her fresh hair they begin to maneuver their way next to her, the position of honor for the lucky mom that could say she was 'with Denise today' at school. The school bell rings and ends the women jostling about. Loading up the kids, and a few of the neighbor's kids to boot, she makes her way to the soccer field. God! I could use a cup of coffee, she thought.

While the girls and boys took turns changing into their soccer clothes in the van, Denise talked to the other moms and dads gathered there about. Curtis Logan was the town's recreation director. It was his responsibility to ensure all went well with the various activities in the sports park. Soccer, however, had become his pet project. It hadn't always been that way. Mrs. Wilson had encouraged him to promote the sport last year, and it had just blossomed into the favorite pastime of the community.

As the kids arranged themselves with their teams, the adults perched themselves in the bleachers, mindful of the proximity of Denise Wilson. The men ogled her; the women emulated her stately manners.

Curtis Logan informed Denise that the new uniforms had just arrived for the teams and wondered if she could help in distributing them.

"Of course, Curtis. I'd love to. Can we go see them?" She asked.

"Sure. Let's go." He said. And they moved off to the park's office, the lone building behind the sports fields.

Inside, Denise strips off her clothes, leans over the desk on her elbows, and spreads her feet a little more than shoulder width apart. Curtis is a very well built man and is hung like a horse as well. If any of her customers came close to giving her satisfaction, it was Curtis Logan. Very carefully he places the head of his penis at the opening of her vagina, presses forward slightly, and then retracts a little, before pushing forward again, a little further. Allowing the natural lubrication to flow over his male member, he adjusts a little, then stabs forward with more force than Denise expected. She cries out as he hesitates for a moment before he plunges the full length of his massive tool into her warm folds.

With abandon he pounds away at her wonderful female form spread before him. Surreptitiously, he moves his right hand down to cup a breast, and kneads the tender areole perched there on the pink mound of succulent flesh.

"Damn it, Curtis, uh, uh, I, uh, told you, uh, no extras." Denise warned him as he persisted to massage her breast.

"I'm sorry, Denise, I just had to." Curtis admits as he begins coming.

They finish, and as Denise cleans up she says, "I ought to cut you off for taking liberties like that Curtis."

"Hell, I'd pay extra if you would let me." He responded.

"Not a chance, bud. Any way I should charge you extra for that monster cock of yours. Some day you're gonna hurt me with that thing. Then it'll be over for good."

"Oh don't be that way. Hell, I love what you do for me. It makes my love life better at home too." Curtis begged, and then added, "Monica says 'hi' by the way. She wants us all to go to a play they are putting on at the old Bijou theater downtown."

Denise, ever the accommodating professional says, "I know Dan would love it. Tell Monica I'll call her tomorrow to make plans. OK?"

"OK. See ya."

Practice was just breaking up as she walked back to the soccer field. Everyone wanted to know what the new uniforms looked like, and when they could see them. "Great," "Soon," she explained without really explaining. Tuesdays were rough.

At home that night Dan was preparing to accompany his lovely wife to the fund raiser and to the Denon's for drinks, when he observed his wife gently anointing herself at her dressing table. "You look good enough to eat." He says attempting to ingratiate himself with her. He moves up behind her and reaches for her firm round breasts, feeling them through the sheer fabric of her dressing gown.

"Down boy. I didn't sit in the beauty shop all day just so you could mess it up." She quips.

"Oh, honey, just a little?" He pleads.

"Well, I guess I could be talked into a little fellatio if you promise not to mess the hair."

"Deal." He says as he drops his shorts, pumps his penis to full mast, and pokes it into her face.

Denise reaches for his meaty penis, and as she adjusts her position in the chair, she says, "You can be so romantic, sometimes." Then takes him into her mouth, pumping with her hand as her mouth works the entire length of the shaft. She then begins flicking the tip with her tongue, before again swallowing the entire length of his stiff meat.

A few more strokes and Dan is convulsing to orgasm. God she's good, he thinks. "Oh, Oh, Oh." He grunts as he blows his seed into the back of her waiting throat. "Thanks, honey, I needed that one." He gasps.

"Better get ready." She admonishes.

At the fund raiser the room was packed. Denise was the auctioneer for the items donated to the school for the event. The event was something of a social occasion and the whole town looked to be present. As the last item was sold it was time to wrap things up. The school Principal, Tom Parks, came to the microphone and announced that they had achieved a new school fund raising record. The crowd was ecstatic. So was Denise, she had made a promise to the Principal that the auction would be better than selling candy, and now she had been vindicated. Maybe now he would be less stand-offish and she could make a business pitch to him. Another time, perhaps, not just now, she thought.

Arriving at the Denon's home, Dan and Denise had to park a block from the house and walk back due to the number of people that had accepted invitations to the party.

"I don't know what happened," Mary Denon said, shaking her head as she met them at the door, "I don't usually have this many show up at our get togethers."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Business is Business

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds