• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Morning Blackmail

Good Morning Blackmail

**BEEP** **BEEP** **BEEP**

Aileen woke slowly from a deep sleep and rolled over to look at her alarm clock. It was 6:45am according to its red digital read-out. "Perfect," she whispered with a little grin on her face. She didn't even have to get out of bed for another hour, but there was something she wanted to do. She opened the bottom drawer of the dressed near her bed and pulled out a slender pink vibrator. Setting it to its lowest setting she slid it inside her panties and began to massage her clit. A soft moan escaped her lips as the gentle vibrations sent chills through her. She could feel that her pussy was starting to get very wet, when suddenly her door burst open.

She nearly jumped out of her skin as her younger brother, Brett, barged into the room. "Mom says you have to get up for work," he told her.

"I have more than 45 minutes before I even have to get up!" Aileen nearly shouted.

"Yeah, I know," Brett snickered, "But I knew what you were doing and had to come in."

"You little shit!" she cried, "I'm gonna tell Mom."

"Tell her what? That you were playing with yourself like a slut and I came in?"

Aileen stared at him. What was she going to do? Her little brother had caught her masturbating and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Besides," Brett continued, "If you say anything, I'll tell her what you were doing last weekend."

"How do you know what I did last weekend?" she asked smugly.

"I read your diary. And what self respecting 24 year old has a diary anyway?" he asked.

Now she was caught. If her mother found out about the previous weekend she was toast. Her mother had made it clear that Aileen could only stay at home long enough to make money to afford her own place and that there were certain ground rules she had to follow to be able to stay. It wasn't that her mom didn't want her around, it was simply that she believed a child shouldn't stay at home too long after they had completed college.

"You know, I could just go tell mom right now what you did," Brent said turning back into the hallway.

"No!" Aileen called after him. "Wait, come back, I'll do whatever it takes to keep you quiet."

"Really?" he asked coming back into the room and closing the door. "Do you mean that?"

"Yes," she replied softly, "Whatever it takes."

Brett turned and locked the door. "I want to watch," he said pulling her sheet off of her. The vibrator was still inside her panties, humming gently.

"What?!" she stammered.

"You heard me. And take your panties off, I want to see everything."

Aileen slid her panties off and began to rub the vibrator over her clit. She kept her eyes closed tightly so she wouldn't have to see her brother watching her. With her eyes closed, she could focus solely on her pussy. It was starting to feel so good she forgot her brother was there. She turned to vibrator up almost to its highest setting. Her legs were spread wide and she could feel her juices running down her ass and soaking her sheets. She moaned as she felt herself coming closer and closer to orgasm. As it built, she forcefully thrust the vibe inside of her dripping pussy and began to moan and writhe until her orgasm overtook her.

She turned off the vibe and lay on her bed panting. Then she heard rustling and remembered her brother was in the room. Opening her eyes slowly, she looked at him. "That was hot," he whispered. She looked away from his face and noticed he had a rather large bulge in his pants. "I didn't touch it the whole time," he told her, "I didn't want to blow my load unless I fucked you." At that, he started to take his pants off.

"Brett, don't," she begged.

"You said you'd do whatever it takes, right?" he asked. "Well, it's gonna take me fucking you."

There was nothing she could do. She didn't want her mother finding out about what she did away from the house. Brett had removed all of his clothing, and she got her first look at his cock. It was much bigger than she had expected for a boy of 19. It was probably close to 9 inches long and at least 2 inched in diameter; pre-cum was oozing slowly from its tip. He noticed her staring at it. "Nice, huh?" he asked. She flushed. He knelt on the bed in front of her. "Lick it," he ordered her. She stared at his cock for a moment longer before doing what she was told. Starting at his balls, she slid her tongue all the way to the tip. She licked all the pre-cum from his cock and savored every drop. She began to swirl her tongue over the head and she took as much of his length into he mouth as she could. She gently sucked his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. She licked and kissed up and down his shaft and enjoyed the soft sighs and moans that escaped her brother's lips.

"I'm gonna burst!" he groaned and pushed her away. She was expecting him to cum, but he didn't. "I'm not cumming till I'm in your pussy," he told her. He waited for a little while and then looked at her.

"Ready to get fucked?" he asked.

"Wait," she said. Getting up from her bed, she opened the bottom drawer of her desk, and took out a condom. "I don't want to get pregnant."

He smiled at her as she lay back down on the bed. He put on the condom and gently slid his cock inside her. She moaned as she felt him fill up her pussy. "You like that, don't you, you slut?" he whispered in her ear.

"I love it," she whispered back.

Brett started to thrust his cock deep inside his sister. Each time his full length was inside her, she would moan. The sound made him want to fuck her until she bled and he started to thrust harder and harder. "You like getting fucked by your little brother? You like feeling my cock in your pussy? Tell me how much you like it, whore," he growled.

"I like it. I like getting fucked by you. It feels so good!" she moaned. He pounded his cock into her again and again. Aileen could feel her orgasm building. "I'm gonna cum," she sighed.

"Me too," he groaned. Suddenly her orgasm hit her. She started to buck and writhe underneath him. "Oh, God," he moaned as her pussy clenched against his cock and he began to cum.

Sweat poured off their bodies as he collapsed against her. "That was good," they both said at the same time. They laughed. Aileen turned her head and softly kissed her brother on the mouth. "We'd better get up," she said, "I'm gonna be late for work."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Good Morning Blackmail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 830 milliseconds