• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Friends Mother

My Friends Mother

For a while I've always loved stealing woman's panties and wearing them. I would go into my mom's room and take her panties then I would go to my room and jack off thinking about my best friend's mom.

My best friend's name is Branch we've known each other since we were little kids, and I've always had a huge crush on his mom. It wasn't until I got older I started acting on my feelings for her.

When I had just gotten home from college for the weekend, Branch called me to come over and see him. So that day I went over, and finally got up enough courage to go into her room, and take some of her panties.

I waited until that morning when Branch was asleep and Shelly had gone off to work that I snuck in her bathroom, and found a pair of her tan silk panties. These weren't just ordinary ones. She had just taken them off and the crotch was still moist were it had cupped her juicy pussy. I put them on and wore them the rest of the day and kept them.

Let me tell you a little bit about Shelly she's a very sexy woman who is very petite with a 32b tit. I know because I checked her bra.

She has a very lovely ass that just sticks out, and every day during the summer she works out in the yard with just a swim suit on and I'm constantly getting an erection while me and Branch are in the pool.

She doesn't have a husband and I'm sure she hasn't had sex in at least ten years, I wanted to be the one to give it to her.

One day again in the morning I decided to try and find me some more panties so I went into Shelly's bathroom and was searching through her drawer when I found some black lacey panties I immediately got a boner and put them on right there I had just stepped in front of the mirror to look at myself when Shelly walked in.

She said," Johnny what...what... are you doing."

Then she looked down to my dick and her gaze just stayed on it. She finally snapped out of it and told me she was going to tell my mom. I begged with her," Please don't tell her please I'll do whatever you want. She told me to go lie on her bed and wait there for her.

Five minutes had passed and Shelly finally walked in wearing nothing but silk pink panties, I was still scared shitless and had no idea what was about to happen.

She crawled on to the bed with me and started messaging my cock through the panties my dick started getting big and she knew I was liking it. She pulled the panties down and took my entire dick into her mouth and started sucking like a pro.

As she was going at it I reached down and grabbed her tits they felt wonderful I started messaging them and she started moaning I was afraid she would wake branch so I planted a long passionate kiss on her lips I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she responded by pushing mine back in and putting hers in mine.

I could taste my own cum on her lips it tasted wonderful we layed there and french kissed for what seemed like forever and I decided it was time for me to give her the best sex shes ever had.

I pushed Shelly onto her back and slid her panties down reveling a beautiful bush with a nice dark patch of hair. I could smell her pussy juices, the aroma was intoxicating and I was loving it. I was in heaven.

I slid my tongue down her neck and onto her nipples I started sucking on them. My tongue then slid down her stomach and through her pubic hair and on her big juicy lips that were just dying for attention.

I started lapping at her pussy and sucking on her clitoris it wasn't seconds before I had her cumming and pussy juices shooting all over my face. I lapped up everything not leaving one drop left on her.

Pointing my dick at her lips I asked her if she was ready and she said, "Fuck me you horny bastard I want you in me now."

I pushed my dick into her pussy and it was tighter than anything I've ever felt before I pushed it in all the way and Shelly started to scream but I planted another kiss on her and just held it until she got used to my dick being in her.

She finally loosened up and I started pumping it in and out it felt so good having her tight pussy. It wouldn't be long before I came, and as I was going in Shelly said," Make sure you pull out before you cum".

The cum was boiling in my balls and it needed to be released I told her I was cumming and she said," Cum in me PLEASE!!!." I pushed all the way in and hit her cervix as my cum splashed deep in side of her pussy my dick went limp inside of her. We laid there for a moment and my dick slid out of her.

We both had sweat just dripping down our bodies and Shelly had cum dripping out of her vagina. She put her finger and scooped out some that had fell on the bed and ate it like it was a daily meal for her.

I told her to excuse me while I went to the bathroom and she told me of this weird fetish she always wanted to try.

She wanted someone to pee inside of her pussy I happily agreed to this because of my secret golden shower fetish.

I pushed her back on to her back and had to suck on her tits to get my erection back it didn't take much and I was back big again.

Sticking my dick in wasn't that hard this time she was plenty wet from our wild sex we had just had. Once I had it in it took me just a minute to start peeing.

I started and you could hear the pee hit the walls of her pussy it wasn't long and the pee was coming out the hole and I pulled out and started peeing all over her pubic hairs and then unto her breast. Shelly pulled me up and the spray went unto her face and into her mouth.

She started sucking my dick again and drank every bit of pee left in me.

I then put her on top of me and put her pussy lips to my face which still had my pee in it.

She then started to act like she was peeing but she actually just peed my own pee right back down into my mouth and on my face. She also mixed some of her pee my pee and my cum all together, it tasted better than anything ever before.

Since we were both drenched in cum and pee we decided to take a shower together.

Going ahead of Shelly I turned on the shower and stepped in ready for her to come and follow me.

She came in with a razor and told me she wanted me to shave her pussy. You could tell that she had never shaved it before because it was a massive bush. I told her I liked the hair and would leave a nice triangle patch above it.

I lathered the shaving cream on her and used scissors to trim it and then shaved it with the razor.

My dick was hard at this time and I wanted to fuck her now the pussy was mostly shaved.

By this time my dick went in with no problem and I started pushing my dick in and out I wrapped my hands around and started fingering her asshole.

It wasn't long before she had multiple orgasms spewing her juices and pushing me over the edge sending my cum deep in her. Me fingering her made her have to take a poop.

Shelly told me to close my eyes said, "She had a special treat for me." I then could smell the poop and I felt it land on my chest it was wonderful she then put her pussy on it and smeared it around into my chest and pubic hairs I never would have believed that Shelly would do anything like this.

I was horny again by this time so I fucked her again and came in her. We cleaned each other up and got out of the shower.

She decided that I should wear some of hear panties and she took them into the bathroom put them on and peed in them. She told me to wear them the rest of the day. I put them on and the rest of my clothes.

I then took the panties that Shelly was going to wear and cummed in the crotch of them. She put them on and rubbed the cum into her pussy.

She put the rest of her clothes on and just as we were walking out of the bathroom Branch came into the room and asked what we were doing.

Had he heard us I though as we were making a lot of noise in the shower.

While at home that day I knew that me and Shelly would have lots more adventures after this. She called me the next day and told me she was pregnant and that I was going to be the father of her child.

To Be Continued...

*

Leave responses and tell me what you think if you liked and didn't and what I should leave out next time, or add.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • My Friends Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds