• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Not So Conservative After All

Not So Conservative After All

One afternoon my office was evacuated because of a gas leak. Some of the guys went golfing, but I decided to just go home to spend some quality time with my wife.

When I got home that day I knew that something was up. The front door was locked but I could tell my wife was home because her car was in the driveway. There was also another car parked in front of the house on the street. As I entered the living room I saw the blouse and skirt that my wife had worn to work that morning on the floor by the couch. As I looked closer her bra was hanging on the back of the couch and her panties were on one of the cushions. It also looked as if a rather large person had been sitting on the couch, as it was the kind that you had to smooth out after somebody used it or the imprint of his or her body would still be there.

From the evidence before me the only conclusion I could reach was that some large man had sat on the couch as my wife had undressed in front of him. This made no sense to me though as my wife of twenty-three years had been the ultra conservative type her whole life. She didn't even like to have the lights on when we made love so it didn't seem possible that she would undress in front of another person.

Still the evidence was leaning heavily in that direction. As I let the scene in the living room sink in I remembered the car parked out in front of the house. Could it be that I had come home to find my wife in the arms of another man?

I quietly made my way towards the back of the house to where our bedroom is. The hallway light was off and there are no windows so the hallway was fairly dark so I was pretty sure I could get down the hall unseen. As I came closer I heard the unmistakable voice of my wife groaning.

The door to our bedroom was open and I found a spot that allowed me to remain in the dark hallway but still see into the room. The sight before me was incredible. There was my tiny little wife who stands no more than five foot two on her knees on the bed completely naked. Behind her was a very large muscular black man. He had to be six eight at least.

The way they were positioned on the bed gave me a side view of them so I could see my wife's lover's cock. It was huge. It had to be nearly a foot long.

I assumed that they had just moved to this position because the man was rubbing the head of his giant cock up and down my wife's pussy teasing her before entering her.

"I let you get by with not being able to get all of my cock in your mouth, but now you have no choice, I'm gonna fuck you for as long as it takes to get all of my cock in your tiny little pussy." My wife's lover said.

"Please no, there's no way I'll be able to take all of it." My wife pleaded.

"We'll see about that." Her lover said roughly.

With one hand he guided his cock to my wife's pussy and with the other he pulled back on her little waist.

He pressed the head of his cock into her causing her to groan.

"Damn bitch, you've got one tight little pussy. That husband of yours must have one tiny little dick." Her lover said as he pushed his thick black cock further into my wife's pussy.

Now he was right. My dick is pretty small. Even when I round up on a generous measurement it's only four and a half inches long and not very thick at all. It was a real blow to my ego to see this big black man have his dick get as far into my wife as mine ever could only to have him have another 8 inches left to force into her.

I suppose I should have been mad as hell. After all I had come home and found my wife having sex with another man. Not to mention that from the way she had protested it was not my wife's idea to have that huge cock splitting her in two.

I suppose that given the circumstances I should have gone down the hall, grabbed my shotgun and blown the man that was with my wife in half. He was fucking her against her wishes, and that's rape.

Even with all of my desire to jump in there and save my wife I was immobilized by another desire.

Since very early in our marriage I had wanted to see my wife with another man or perhaps even men. She had always dismissed the idea as one of my perverted fantasies and perhaps she was right, but now there I stood watching as a strange man had his way with my wife.

I was mesmerized as her pale white flesh trembled under the force with which her dark skinned lover violated the untouched depths of her pussy.

"Please stop, it hurts, it hurts." My wife sobbed.

"Hell no I ain't stopping', I've still got four more inches for you." Her lover said as he forced himself even further into her.

It took nearly fifteen minutes of constant pressure for all 12 inches of that massive cock to force their way into my wife's tiny little pussy.

"Damn girl, and you didn't think you could take it all." Her lover said.

"Please take it out, it hurts." My wife pleaded.

"Oh I'm gonna take it out, all the way to the head, then I'm gonna slam it back into you as hard and as fast as I can." Her lover said.

My wife tried to beg him not to, but her lover was not about to listen to her pleas.

He began with short strokes withdrawing just a few inches of his cock and slamming it back into her. He was no doubt trying to stretch her out so that he would be able to work at a full stroke with ease.

As he worked my wife cried and sobbed and begged him to stop. I noticed that her groans of pain started to show more and more pleasure in them as her lover got closer and closer to a full stroke.

My wife's breathing got short and I could tell she was getting close to an orgasm. I had never been able to give her an orgasm while making love. I had given her several while giving her oral, but my small cock just wasn't enough to give her an orgasm while making love.

My wife exploded into orgasm causing her lover to get close to his own climax.

"I'm gonna cum bitch, I'm gonna shoot my black cum deep into your little white pussy." Her lover said.

"No please don't, I'm not on the pill." My wife pleaded.

"All the better, I'm gonna give you a black baby." Her lover said.

He slammed into her one last time and I could tell that he was shooting his load deep inside her.

When he was done shooting what seemed like a gallon of cum into her he pulled out of her flopped on the bed next to her and they both began laughing.

"Damn you were sure into it today." Her lover said.

"Yeah, I had a meeting with a big black guy at work and the whole time I was pretending you were him." My wife said.

"Well, I'd better get out of here before your husband gets home. I wonder what his reaction would be if he ever caught us?" Her lover asked.

"My reaction would be something like this." I said as I applauded, whistled and yelled bravo and encore.

"Oh my god honey, how long have you been here?" My wife asked.

"I got here for the part where you begged your friend here not to put that giant cock of his in your tiny pussy." I said.

"Now honey, I can explain..." My wife started.

"There's no need. My dick is too small to please you sexually so you went out and found one that can. I only wish you'd told me from the beginning so I could have watched all of your exploits." I said.

"You mean you're not mad?" My wife asked a little shocked.

"Mad? Hell no. I have been telling you that it was my fantasy to see you with another man for years and now I have and now that I have I will get to see it many more times." I said.

"Oh honey, I'm glad you understand, and of course you can watch from now on." My wife said.

"Good." I said.

From that afternoon on I came home from work everyday to find my lovely wife, who was now free to dress more like the slut she is, get fucked by different men. The man that I had caught her with that first day was a regular, but she picked up guys from all over town to fuck her while I watched.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Not So Conservative After All

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 90 milliseconds