• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Casino Plot Ch. 04

Casino Plot Ch. 04

123456

The day after Ruth had been felt up by Billy was Friday. When Colonel Wright showed up as promised, Ruth almost fainted with relief. At last this nightmare would end. It didn't take long. Ruth handed the colonel the statements he needed, and he thanked her for her help. Then he asked Ruth if he could please use her phone and call his boss. It would be really nice to tell General Lewis that he was finally through with this entire situation. Ruth handed him the phone. She couldn't have agreed more.

The other four women came into the office as Colonel Wright was talking to the "General".

"General, Jim Wright here... Yes sir, I have all the papers I need... Yes sir, everything appears to be in order... Ah ha... Ah ha. Yes sir.... No sir... Yes sir, I have placed a computer audit on the accounts... Yes sir, $1000, sir... It's in place as we speak, general... Yes sir, I'm glad this is over, too... Yes sir, I'm sure that I have absolutely everything I need... A big relief, sir... Good bye, General..."

"Well ladies, it's been a pleasure knowing you, but I'm done here. So if you'll excuse me, I'll be heading out. Sorry to have been this much trouble, General."

Ruth's four friends were waiting for Jim to leave, so that they could scream and celebrate. But Ruth had a bad feeling.

"Colonel, what did you mean when you said that you had a computer audit on the accounts."

"Oh it's nothing, general, purely routine. When there's been an accusation of misuse of funds at a base, we have a computer flag placed on the accounts for six months. Any withdrawal over a certain amount, in this case $1000, is automatically reported and reviewed. That way I don't have to keep coming back and checking your accounts. I'm simply notified if any large withdrawals are made, and I can quickly just check on those specific transactions."

"Oh, I see. Well have a good trip Colonel. Goodbye."

"Goodbye General." And with that Jim Wright walked out of Ruth Simpson's office for the last time. It was a struggle not to laugh until he had made it safely to his car. He wondered how long it would take for his last comments to sink in. He had a feeling the view from Tony's office would be priceless when it did.

As soon as Jim was out of Ruth's office, the two sergeants and the two colonels began to shriek and holler. It was over. Ruth, however, wasn't celebrating. In fact she couldn't believe how stupid her cohorts were, but she was too stunned at the moment to tell them. After a while, though, the general did manage to collect herself.

"Shut up! SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!! GODDAMNIT!!! DON'T YOU REALIZE HOW MUCH SHIT WE'RE IN??!!!"

The other four women just looked at her in amazement. What was Ruth's problem? Colonel Wright was gone. It was over. Next week they would pay Mr. Vineti as promised, and a week after that, they would all be rich.

Ruth couldn't believe it. None of them got it.

"DIDN'T YOU IDIOTS HEAR WHAT HE SAID. CHRIST!!! The colonel said that every transaction over $1000 will be automatically reported. HOW THE HELL CAN I WITHDRAW $800,000 WHEN C.I.D. WILL SEE IT AS SOON AS I DO? Shit ladies, if I pull that money out, we'll be in handcuffs before we could even reach the casino."

It was like cold water had been thrown over all of them. The office went deathly quiet. No one knew what to say. Finally, it was Lee Kwan who managed to ask what they were going to do. Lee was so scared she could hardly stand it. Showing her breasts had been awful, and having her bottom pulled open like that was something she didn't even like to think about. But the Asian colonel wasn't sure she could survive the shame of what they would have to do if they couldn't pay Mr. Vineti.

Ruth wanted to scream at Lee, but she just didn't have the energy. She didn't have a clue what they would do. And that's what she finally told them.

"Look ladies, right this minute I don't have any idea what we'll do. It's Friday. Let's all go home and rest over the weekend. I'll try to think of something. So we'll meet here Monday morning and go from there. Okay ladies?"

The other girls just nodded, and in sort of a semi-daze filed out of the office. Everyone went home. It was an awful weekend. None of them slept. Mostly the four women just prayed that somehow Ruth would come up with some way out of this horrible mess.

The problem was that nothing came to Ruth at all. She couldn't think of any way to raise the money they needed. But then, just as she was about to give up, an idea came to her. It was desperate, but it might work. But it also meant giving up any chance they had of really getting their money back.

When the five women were together in her office, Ruth explained her idea.

"Ladies, I've only come up with one possibility. It will get Mr. Vineti paid, but it has a lot of drawbacks. We bought that casino stock for 1 million dollars. We know that Connie and Janice wanted to buy it, and we beat them out. I'm sure they would buy our certificate for the $750,000 we need. Then we could pay Tony Vineti and we won't be abused by him again."

"However, you have to understand what that means. We would all still be basically broke. We've all sold everything we own, and mortgaged what was left. We won't get the money from the election, and I can't take any more money from the base accounts. So we will have to live off of our salaries, basically for the rest of our lives."

For a little while, no one said anything. They all hated losing all that money, and they all knew there was no choice. It was Lee who finally said what they were all thinking.

"We have to do it, Ruth. I hate to lose all that money, but we have to pay Mr. Vineti. We can't possibly go back there on Wednesday and not have his money."

Ruth looked around the room, and the other three women slowly nodded. It was over. Their whole wonderful plan was falling apart. Instead of being rich, they would all be completely broke. But, at least Tony wouldn't get his hands on their holes. Sadly, Ruth agreed that it was the only decision possible. Then she reached for the phone and placed a call to Janice McGilney. Janice wasn't home, so Ruth left her a message to call her when she got in.

The people in Tony's office were absolutely shocked. None of them had seen this coming. It was just too funny. Janice was laughing so hard, she could barely stand up. She wanted to call Ruth back immediately, but Tony told her not to. They needed the ladies believing they had a way out up until the very last moment. No, Janice needed to time her call back very carefully.

Ruth waited for the phone to ring. By the end of the day she was getting desperate. She needed that money quickly, what if Janice didn't get back to her in time. At 8:00, Ruth gave up and went home. She tried to find Janice the next day.

As soon as she saw Ruth leave, Janice called her office from Tony's. When the answering machine picked up, Janice apologized that she hadn't been able to get back to the general, but that she would call her around noon the next day.

By 9:30 the next morning, all five ladies were back in Ruth's office. Ruth told them the situation, and none of them knew what to do. They were all so scared they could barely function. Finally, they all just decided to hang around in Ruth's office until Janice finally called.

Janice waited until almost 1:00 to make her call. By the time she did, the tension was so heavy in Ruth's office, that Tony and the others thought they might come to blows. Everyone in the office was so nervous and upset, that they were snapping at each other over any little thing. But when that phone finally rang, every woman in Ruth's office shut up as they waited to see what would happen between the general and Janice.

"Hello, General Simpson? Janice McGilney here. Did you need something, General?"

"Please Janice, call me Ruth. And yes Janice I did need something. Do you remember those casino certificates that were being sold a few weeks ago?"

"Sure I do, general, I mean Ruth. In fact Connie Davis and I were going to buy one, but by the time we got our money together they were all gone. Why do you ask?"

"Well, it so happens that I have one, and I need to sell it. Something's come up and I need the money back as soon as I can get it. I had been told that you and Connie had wanted one, so I was wondering if you would like to buy this one."

"Damn General, I'd love to, but I can't. When we weren't able to buy the thing, Connie took her money and invested in something else. I don't even know what it was."

"Well, Janice, if you want this one it won't even cost you the one million dollars. I need to raise $750,000, so I'd sell it to you for that."

"Ruth, honestly I'd love to buy it but I can't. I was only putting up $100,000 of the money. I might be able to raise a bit more than that, but I couldn't get close to $750,000. I'm sorry. I'd really love to help you out, but I just can't."

"Well, do you think Connie would still be interested."

"No, she wouldn't. Like I said, she invested the money she was going to use for that into something else. I doubt she even has $100,000 to invest into anything right now."

"Oh well, it's no big deal. I'm sure I can find some other way to raise the money. I just thought I'd give you a chance to buy the certificate you wanted."

"I appreciate that General, and I'm really sorry that I can't do it. Anyway, good luck Ruth. I hope you manage to raise what you need. Goodbye."

"Goodbye Janice."

"OH GOD!!! NOOO!!!!"

Ruth didn't even know who screamed. Frankly, she wanted to scream, too. This couldn't really be happening. But it was.

"Ladies, I don't know what to say. As I'm sure you could tell, Janice wouldn't buy the stock. We have to call Mr. Vineti within four hours, and I don't have a clue what we are going to do. So if any of you have any ideas, now would be a really good time to present them."

Ruth looked around her office, but no one said anything. The other four were just standing there, looking down at the floor. None of them had any ideas for getting out of this either. Finally, Ruth suggested that they all just go home. She would try to think of something to do. If she came up with something she would call them. But.. if they didn't hear from Ruth by about 5:30, they needed to call Mr. Vineti and tell him what was happening. And yes, Ruth knew what that meant, but it still had to be better than going to jail.

Besides, this way they still owned that stock. Even if the worst happened, and they had to return to Mr. Vineti's office, at least the following week they would all be rich. Maybe it really was all for the best this way. At least Ruth hoped it was. Of course by the way the others were walking out of her office with their heads hanging down, it didn't look like any of them believed that.

For the rest of the afternoon, Ruth racked her brains to come up with some solution, but she couldn't come up with anything. At 5:35 she gave up and picked up the phone. She had hoped she would be calling her friends to tell them the wonderful solution she had come up with. Instead, she sadly dialed Tony Vineti's number. A moment later, the casino boss answered.

"Mr. Vineti, Ruth Simpson... No sir, I don't have the money I owe you... Yes sir, I do understand the consequences of that, and I will be in your office tomorrow by 9:00... Sir, that I will spread my legs and show you my vagina, sir."

"GENERAL!! That is NOT what we agreed on!! Now you will explain exactly what your are going to do right now, or I am going to lose patience with you very quickly!! IS THAT CLEAR, GENERAL??!!"

"Y-y-yes s-sir, quite c-c-clear sir."

"I will report to your office and I will sit down. Then I will spread my legs wide. After I am seated, and my vagina is clearly visible, I will reach down and find my flaps. After that I will pull them apart so that you can see up my hole."

"Very good, General, and what else?"

"After that, I will bend over with my bottom facing you. Then I will pull my cheeks apart and present my bottomhole to you. Is that satisfactory, sir?"

"It will do, General, only from now on it is not your vagina. You will refer to it as your pussy, IS THAT CLEAR?"

"Yes sir, perfectly clear sir.

"So what are you going to spread open for me General?"

"I'm going to spread my pussy for you, sir."

"Excellent, general. I'll be looking forward to it. Goodbye"

With that the call ended. General Simpson just stood there in her office. She couldn't believe what she had just said. Hell, she couldn't believe what she was prepared to do. Ruth couldn't decide what she wanted to do. Part of her wanted to go get roaring drunk, while another part just wanted to take a long shower so she wouldn't feel dirty any more. Finally, though, the distraught general simply fell asleep on the couch in her office.

A couple of minutes after Ruth hung up the phone, Gitte Krieger called Tony.

"Mr. Vineti, this is Sergeant Gitte Krieger. Sir, we do not have the money we are supposed to pay you, so we will be delivering our bottom halves to you... Yes sir, I know what I am supposed to tell you... Yes sir I am prepared to do so.

"Sir, I will spreading myself open for you. After that, I will pull my flaps apart so you can see my hole and my clit, sir.. Yes sir, after that, my ass will be spread so that my anus is available to you... No sir I have not forgotten, sir. If you wish to stick something into my anus, then it will go up the hole sir... Yes sir, my vagina is-- Excuse me sir, my pussy will be at your service, too sir... Thank you sir, I will see you tomorrow morning, sir."

This was so much fun. Tony had barely hung up with Gitte, when the phone rang again. He had to wait a moment to answer it, so that everyone in the room could stop laughing. Then he picked it up. It was the other Krieger twin.

"Mr. Vineti, sir?... This is Gertie Krieger, sir... No sir, I'm afraid we don't have the money for you. Yes sir, I do know what that means... Sir, it means that I will remove my pants and panties and take a seat in your office, sir... Then sir, I will spread my legs and pull the flaps of my pussy open so that you can get to everything... Yes sir, I will be spreading my ass as well, sir... I will stick up there whatever you want me to sir... Yes sir, I will be there on time, sir... Goodbye sir."

After the other sergeant hung up, almost five minutes passed before the phone rang again. It was the first of the colonels, Sue Lynn Fairchild.

"Hello, Colonel Fairchild, what can I do for you?"

"Sir, I'm sorry, but we don't have the money we owe you."

"You know what that means, don't you Colonel?"

"Yes, sir, I do sir... Sir, it means that I will have to remove my clothes and sit in your office and spread my legs... No sir, that is not all. After my legs are spread, I must reach between them and find my flaps. Then I have to spread them apart so that my hole is opened up."

"Very good, Colonel. And what else will you be spreading, Colonel?"

"Sir, I will then be spreading my ass open for you, sir... Yes s-s-sir, I know it's a very big ass sir... Yes sir, I can spread it wide enough so that my asshole will be available."

"And Colonel, if I want to see you stick your finger up your asshole?"

"Sir if that's what you want... Oh GOD!! S-s-sir if that's what y-y-you w-want, then I will be sticking a finger up my asshole, sir."

"Very well, then Colonel. I will be looking forward to seeing you first thing tomorrow. Goodbye, Colonel."

"Goodbye, sir."

Well, four down one to go It was right at 6:00, now. Tony waited for the phone to ring again, but it didn't. He wasn't that surprised. After what she'd been through, and as shy as she was, Tony knew this call would be the hardest for Colonel Kwan. He knew that she might need a little extra motivation. Well, he'd supply that in a while. Right now there was no point in rushing things. The five friends had a couple of drinks to celebrate the day, and then sat around and talked for a few hours.

Tony did tell the ladies that they ought to thank Ruth next time they saw her. After all, she had just made it possible for them to attend tomorrow's little session. Janice and Connie didn't understand at first, but after Tony explained it both women were delighted to realize that he was right.

Around 9:00, Tony decided it was time to finish the night's work. Everyone could see Ruth Simpson asleep in her office. So Tony placed a call there.

"Hello, Ruth"

"Y-yes, who, who is this?"

"It's Tony Vineti, General."

Ruth was still very groggy, but hearing Tony on the phone snapped her out of it. What did he want now?

"Ruth, we've got a problem. I haven't heard from Colonel Kwan. Does that mean that you have changed your mind about tomorrow?"
OH GOD! NO!! What was happening? "No SIR! I assure you sir that none of us have changed our minds."

"Well then, Ruth, I think your troops have a hard time obeying your orders general. I thought I had made it very clear that 6:00 was the deadline, and it's now well after 9. I should just call all this off and simply deal with the army from here out."

"NO SIR!! Please sir, I will get a hold of Lee, I promise sir. I will have her on the phone with you in just a few minutes."

"General, I don't think I should. I made the requirements perfectly clear, and I think I should stick to them."

"PLEASE SIR! I'm sure she just had trouble getting through. Please give me a chance to fix this, sir."

"Oh very well, general. It's been a quiet night and I'm in a good mood, so I'll give you one more chance. But if Colonel Kwan is not on the phone with me by 9:30, it's over. Is that clear, General?"

"Yes sir, quite clear sir."

"And general, one of your ladies not following orders reflects badly on you as well, wouldn't you agree?"

"Y-Y-yes s-sir. That's true, sir." Ruth didn't like where this was going. She didn't like it one bit.

"So Ruth, I think you will have to be made an example of tomorrow. After you've opened wide, we're going to have to find a way to spread your pussy a bit more open then the rest, don't you agree?"

Ruth wanted to do anything but agree, but she had no choice. Besides Tony was right. Having one of her officers disobey orders did reflect on her. She was responsible for her troops, and if they were not performing correctly it was partly her fault.

"Yes sir, I agree sir."

"Not good enough, Ruth. Tell me exactly what you agree with."

"Sir, I agree that since I am responsible for my officers, my pussy will be spread extra wide to make up for the Colonel's disobedience, sir."

"Very well, then Ruth. It's now a quarter after 9, you have 15 minutes to get Colonel Kwan on the phone with me."

"Yessir, I will take care of it immediately, sir. Goodbye."

And with that, Ruth clicked off and dialed Lee Kwan's number. A moment later, Colonel Kwan answered.

Lee was in an awful state. She had actually tried once to call but the line was busy. It had taken every ounce of courage she had to make that one attempt. The poor Asian girl just hadn't been able to make that awful call again. GOD! The horrible things she was supposed to say. And the next day, the horrible things she was supposed to DO!

Then the phone rang. Lee hesitated and then picked it up. She was afraid it would be Tony, but it was Ruth instead.

"Lee, have you called the casino?"

"N-n-no ma'am, I haven't. Ruth I just coul---"

"GODDAMNIT LEE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!! If you don't make that call, then we all FUCKING GO TO JAIL YOU TWIT!! As it is, I'm going to be punished for your lateness. So MAKE THE GODDAMNED CALL!!"

Oh no! Now Ruth was mad. And what did she mean that she was going to be punished. Oh GOD. Lee knew she was in so much trouble. "Please general, I just can't say those awful things, Please don't make me do---"

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Casino Plot Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 281 milliseconds