• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Changed Ch. 04

Changed Ch. 04

12345

This is a work of fiction. All of the characters and events in this story are fictional. If you are under the age of 18 or are in an area that prohibits erotic fiction then leave now. This story depicts lesbian sex and mind control, if that's not your thing then leave now. You've been warned.

Special thanks to Vella_ms for her help and support as my editor.

Please remember to vote, 5's are appreciated.

I woke up the next morning to a most unusual sensation. Julia was leaning over me, her lips pressed to mine and her long tongue was sliding down my throat. I decided that it was probably the most wonderful wake up call I had ever received and I moaned softly.

She saw that I had finally woken up and slid her tongue out and smiled warmly at me. "Good morning sleepyhead. I didn't really want to wake you. You looked so cute lying there naked with your hand cupping your breast like that, but," she sat up and sighed while her lusty eyes continued to roam my naked body, "it is Monday morning and you do have to go to work."

Work? Oh shit! I looked at the clock, eight-thirty. I was already an hour and a half late. "Couldn't you wake me up a little earlier?" I called over my shoulder as I ran to the bathroom.

Julia followed me in, "I figured you needed the rest after last night." She was watching my ass as I turned on the shower. As I bent over to check the water temperature I felt her place her hands on my ass.

"Julia, what do you think you're doooiiiinnnngggg…?!" The last part turned into a long groan as Julia slid her long tongue into my tight pussy. "Julia…I…have to go…to…go to…work!" I managed to get out between grunts.

But it was too late; Julia's very talented tongue was already tickling a sensitive spot deep inside me. "Oh, Julia! Julia…JULIA!" My arms gave out and I fell forward. I lay bent over the side of the bathtub, the hot water pounding on my back. "No Julia, I have to go to work! Please, I have to… I have… No, I… I… Oh! Oh God you're so good! Oh! Yeah, right there, oh!"

Julia slid her tongue back out of me and said in a little girl voice, "Well if you really have to go to work, I'll stop."

All thoughts of work were pushed from my mind. I was beside myself with hot need. "Don't you dare stop you little minx! Eat me, eat me, oh, please eat me!" I begged. "I need you Julia! Please fuck me baby! I need you inside me!"

"You need me?" She asked again in that same little girl voice. She leaned back in and I could feel her hot breath on my pussy. "What do you need little old me for?" As she said it, her long tongue flicked my swollen clit.

Another soft moan escaped me as her tongue teased me. "Please Julia, please, fuck me with your tongue. I need you; I need you so badly right now! Oh… please make me cum baby!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely I guess…" The rest became muffled as she slid her long tongue back into me and her lips pressed against my cunt.

I cried out once again as her long tongue found my most tender, intimate places. Her tongue rolled around inside me as she slid it in and out. Ecstasy flooded through me and in just a few short minutes I felt myself going over the edge. Every muscle in my body seemed to go taut and I let out a cry of pleasure as I came. I felt Julia's hands tighten on my ass, her fingernails digging in painfully as she came with me. Ever since I had linked our minds yesterday, whenever either one of us had an orgasm, the other would at the same time. So Julia was making herself cum by eating my pussy. The very thought of what she was doing to herself was so erotic that it drove me even higher. I cried out with the intensity of the pleasure, "Oh Julia! Julia, I love you! I love you baby! Aaaaggghhh!"

She continued to eat me for several more orgasms until, unable to take any more, I rolled completely into the tub to escape her long, talented tongue. I was completely exhausted and lay in the bottom of the tub, moaning softly to myself as the hot water continued to rain down on me.

Julia sat on the floor for a few minutes resting then finally stood up on shaky legs. Her face was slick with my cum. She ran a finger down her cheek and slowly licked the sticky wetness off her finger. "Mmm, you're delicious baby." The corners of her lips twitched up into a little smile and she turned away, heading for the door. "I'll go get you something to eat." And she was gone.

Ten minutes later as I was stuffing a bagel into my mouth and pouring black coffee, double sweet, into my travel mug. I asked where Alissa and Cassandra had gone.

"Oh they left about an hour before you got up. Alissa had to go to a meeting or something and Cassandra had class." Julia was sitting at one of the counter stools, wearing only a short, flimsy bathrobe, sipping at a glass of orange juice and flipping through one of her product catalogues for work. Julia managed a women's swimwear store at the local mall and I couldn't decide if she was actually doing work or just admiring the firm young bodies modeling the suits.

"This is the first time I'll be late for work in two years." I said in disgust. As if on cue my cell phone rang. I looked down at the small screen, it was the office calling. I flipped it open. "Good morning. This is Mary." I said, trying hard to sound professional.

"What happened to you this morning?" It was one of the lab techs named Anthony, although everyone called him Ant. He was about six foot, dark hair, brown eyes, not too bad looking. I had been shamelessly flirting with him for months and he had been a little standoffish. We were friends but he just wouldn't take it up a notch as I had wanted. It occurred to me as I listened to his voice that I now had no interest in him that way at all.

"I just over slept, forgot to set the alarm, it happens." I said, trying to be flip.

"Not to you it doesn't. The boss has been wandering around looking for you."

Shit, I thought to myself. Aloud, I said, "Is he mad?"

"No, I think he's just worried, his star engineer being missing, you know." he teased.

"Oh, shut up. I'll be there in about thirty. Can you hold down the fort till I get there?" I had my keys in hand and was heading to the door.

"Yeah, we'll manage. Don't forget, you get to interview the summer help today." I heard him snickering, "Lucky you. See-ya." He hung up.

The interviews for the summer co-op position, oh yippee, I thought with very little enthusiasm. Not a single woman in the lot, I thought again with disappointment. It would have been nice to have some tight young thing as my assistant for the summer. Oh well.

I gave Julia a lingering kiss at the door, out tongues playfully dancing for a minute. "I'll see you tonight baby."

Julia smiled, gave me one more quick kiss and said softly, "I love you." Then she went inside and looking back with a small smile and closed the door.

Work was horribly slow all day. I couldn't get visions of Julia, Alissa and Cassandra out of my head. What and incredible weekend it had been. I couldn't wait till next weekend. Actually I couldn't even wait till tonight! I was getting wet just thinking about it.

The day slowly came to an end. I shuffled through a mountain of paperwork that had accumulated while I was away last week, made a few phone calls, and handled a few crises. I also conducted the first four interviews. They were as bad as I thought they would be. Two jocks, and dumb ones at that, one computer nerd and a pervert, quite a collection my boss had called in. We had gotten about fifty or sixty applications from the local colleges; I couldn't believe this was the best he could come up with.

It was about five thirty and the office was vacant, everyone else had gone home already but I had stayed for the last interview. Apparently he had a conflict and had scheduled a late interview.

I looked at the resume on my desk, Tony. No actually, Toni misspelled with an "i". Perfect, I thought with bad grace, the jerk didn't even proof read his own friggin name. This should be a short interview.

I heard the front door open then close, followed by slow, tentative footsteps.

"Back here!" I called out, "Third door on the right."

The face that looked timidly around the corner was not what I had expected. It wasn't a college age guy in a cheap, poorly fitting suit; it was a pretty, young, black woman.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell. I thought you were somebody else." I apologized. "Can I help you with something?"

"I… I'm here for an interview. Ah… a job interview I mean." She was trying to be professional but she was clearly very nervous.

"And your name?" I prompted.

"Toni, Toni Charles." She hesitated a second, then held out her hand. In the process she managed to knock a stack of folders off the table next to the door.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" She quickly bent down to pick them up. As she did so she bumped the file cabinet and a coffee cup that was sitting on top of it on top fell onto the floor and shattered.

"Oh my God! Oh shit!" She cried, and then she covered her mouth with her hands, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to say that! Let me just clean this up!" She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

I couldn't help smiling. This girl was a complete disaster. She was so nervous it was actually comical. "Don't worry about it! Please, please just leave it." I said helping her up. She had all of the folders in her hand and she put them back on the table.

"No, no, I'll go get a broom or something to clean up the glass." She was heading for the door.

"Trust me, just leave it. We have a cleaning service, they'll get the glass. It's all right. Now please, come and sit down." I said pointing to one of the chair across from my desk.

She sat down, a little reluctantly. She looked absolutely miserable; clearly she figured this interview would be over very shortly. I took a moment to study her. She was about five foot five or so, probably twenty or twenty one years old. She was black but not really dark, maybe like a cappuccino color. Dark brown, very curly hair, a little longer than shoulder length, tied back in a ponytail. A little heavy through the middle with small breasts and thick legs. But she had a very pretty face with dark eyes and full lips. I could work with this, I thought.

"This is your first interview, isn't it?" I asked.

She looked even more miserable. "Is it that obvious?"

"Ah, yeah. It kind of is. Why don't you just relax? You'll do just fine, now. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself?" I gave her a little push on her mind to help calm her down. She sighed and seemed to visibly relax.

"Ok, about me," she seemed to take a mental inventory for a second, "I'm a freshman at …"

She talked on for a few minutes about herself. I asked a few questions but mostly I let her talk. She was a freshman at a local college majoring in environmental engineering; she lived nearby with two of her friends. She was currently working for the college in the library but was hoping to get a job that related to her field of study.

She seemed a little more confident now that she had contributed something but she still wasn't comfortable. She actually seemed very intelligent and knowledgeable, if a bit clumsy. I figured she would make a fine addition to the company. And she would be just fine for me too.

"Well, the job that's available is an assistant engineer. Basically you would be my assistant. Working on paperwork for me, lab data, field reports, things like that. You would also be working in the field with me, collecting samples, performing evaluations and investigation and so on. There is some traveling involved, we work all over New England and sometimes stay on site for a few days. Are you available for travel?"

"Oh yes, that's no problem at all." The expression of earnestness on her face was almost comical. For some reason she wanted this job very badly. Maybe it was the only interview she had gotten, I thought. I wondered how many resumes she had sent out.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. "Well, what do you think? Do you want the job?"

The question seemed to shock her a little, like she hoped it would come but didn't expect it.

"Yes!" She blurted out, and then seemed to catch herself. "Um, yes… yes I would like the job if it's available." She added a little sheepishly.

"Well then…" Suddenly in the middle of my sentence I felt an intense rush of pleasure avalanche through me as my pussy spasmed with an unexpected orgasm. "Oh! Oh God!" I cried out. My head rolled back and my hands clutched the arms of my chair so hard my knuckles turned white. Fire burned through me as I wondered what was happening to me.

Toni was staring at me with wide eyes. She was probably wondering if I was completely mad. "Are… are you ok? M… m… maybe I should be going." She said nervously as she started to stand up.

Through sheer force of will I controlled the passion rampaging around inside my body and asked Toni one final question. "So how badly do you want this job?" I said in a voice so strained it was barely recognizable. As I said it I pushed on her mind to make her desperate enough to do anything… absolutely anything.

"Oh please, I really need this job! I'll do anything, anything at all!" She cried out, tears welling up in her dark eyes.

Her words were music to my ears. "Good, then… get under… under my desk!" I managed to get out between moans and pants.

Her eyes got so round they looked like saucers, "No, I, I, I can't!" she stammered, "I don't do that kind of thing! Please, don't make me do this! Anything else!" But even as she said it she got down on her hands and knees and crawled under my desk.

"Now pull my… my pants down and… eat meeeeee!" The last part came out as a scream as another climax surged up inside me. I felt her hands slide up along my hips and grab the waistband of my pants. With a single pull she slid them down past my knees and then down to my ankles. I slid down farther in my chair and spread my legs wide. I felt her curly hair brushing against the inside of my thighs as she leaned in.

I could feel her hot breath on my slit as she leaned in close. I pushed hard on her mind as I sensed her getting close to me. I groaned loudly as I thought about what she was about to do. I changed her mind to make her love the taste of my sex, love the taste of another girl. From now on even the smell of a woman would be an intense aphrodisiac for her. "That's right baby, slip that… ooohhh… slip that tongue into me!"

I looked down at the face between my legs. Toni had her eyes closed and as I watched she touched my clit with the tip of her nose. As I moaned I saw her inhale deeply, savoring the smell of my pussy. She gave a long shuddering sigh then her eyes opened and she looked directly into mine.

I moaned again, louder this time as I saw the look of intense lust that flared in her eyes and the devilish smile on her face. Her eyes slid slowly closed and her face pushed in, then I felt the tip of her tongue touch my clit.

It was like a bolt of lightning had struck between my legs. I jerked up off the chair as I cried out with the pleasure of it. Toni's arms grabbed onto my ass and held her face between my legs. I thrashed and jerked as Toni's inexperienced tongue twirled around my clit as she savored her first taste of pussy.

My legs finally were unable to hold me anymore and I slid completely off the chair and fell onto the floor. My head hit the cold tile with a hollow thump but I didn't care. The pain was blown away by the raging hurricane of pleasure that was inside me. I clutched the back of Toni's head and pulled her face harder against me, desperately grinding myself against her.

"Get over here! I want to taste you too!" I managed to say as I continued to hump her face.

She let go of my bottom and stood up. Reaching behind herself, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a pair of black lace panties and thigh high black nylons with lace at the top. As I continued to watch, she hooked her thumbs under the panties and slid them down her legs.

"Tear open your blouse." I told her.

She immediately grabbed the front of her blouse and gave it a yank. There was a rapid popping sound as the buttons were torn away and I heard the little clinking noises as they scattered on the floor.

My spontaneous orgasms seemed to have stopped for the moment and I took a second to study her as I recovered. She did not have the most attractive body I had ever seen, not bad, but not really good. Small breasted, a little bit of a roll to the stomach, big butt and the legs were a little on the thick side.

Well, I thought, the big ass can stay; it actually looks kind of cute. But the rest of it needs some work. I pushed on her mind, made her trust me completely, made her want to confide in me, made her believe I was her new best friend. Then I asked her, "Do you like your body, Toni?"

She looked down at me and her expression became a little downcast. She said, "Not really, I've tried dieting and exercising but nothing seems to work. I just can never seem to look like I want to. I wish I had a body like yours. You look incredible!"

"So what would you change if you could?" I asked.

"Everything." She laughed, but there was no humor in it. "Skinny legs, smaller butt, flat belly, bigger boobs. You name it, I'd change it. I just wish it was that easy."

I smiled broadly. "Your wish is my command." I envisioned how she wanted herself to look in my mind and pushed.

Her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned slightly. I watched her body change right before my eyes. Her legs became more slender and shapely and her butt became smaller and firmer. Not too small, I thought. Black girls always look good with a little bigger ass. Her stomach flattened out and her breasts swelled. She hadn't unhooked her bra yet and the breasts pushed and strained against the flimsy material.

"Oh my God! What was that! It was wonderful; it felt like I was… AAAAHHHH!" She screamed as she looked down and saw her massive new breasts. "What happened to me? My tits are… oh, God this bra's so tight! It hurts!" She was fumbling with the front clasp, trying to release it, but in her panic she couldn't make it work. "Help me! It's hurting me!" Tears were starting to run down her cheeks and her hands were trembling from her shock, and pain.

I quickly stood up and helped her unhook the clasp. The two halves of the bra snapped back, releasing her new breasts which bounced slightly with their newfound freedom. She let out a ragged sigh as she massaged them.

After a few seconds she said, "What the hell has happened to me? Did you do this to me?" She was looking down at her new body now, twisting around to see past her breasts.

"Yes, you said what you wanted changed about your body. So I changed it for you. Don't you like it?" As I said it I pushed on her mind to make her believe everything I said.

She looked down at her body again in amazement. "I love it! It's incredible, how did you do this?"

"I have a magical ring that allows me to change any woman's body into anything I want." I answered truthfully. "I found it a little while ago and have been using it to have a little fun with my friends. Would you like to be one of my friends Toni?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh, yes Mary! I'd love to be friends with you. Can we really be friends?" She was so eager; if I hadn't still been so turned on I would have laughed.

"Yes my dear, we can. But first we need to make one more little change. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready! But what are you going to do to me?" She asked eagerly.

She looked so hot now that I was having a hard time concentrating. She was still wearing her high heels and nylons. She also had the unhooked bra and the blouse she had ripped open. The blouse was open and I could see her cleavage but not the stiff nipples that were making little tents out of her blouse. I desperately wanted so see more of those breasts.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Changed Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds