• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Uma Story Ch. 01

The Uma Story Ch. 01

The beginning

**********

It was about 9PM when I heard the calling bell. mom was on the phone and dad and bro who were downstairs opened the door. It was Uma aunty. She had brought us some eggs and something else which mom had asked her to buy. I was reading while she came upstairs and I stopped. She kept the other thing she brought on the table. Suddenly she noticed that 1 or 2 eggs have been broken.

"God damn!! some eggs have broken" she said.

Then she took the eggs to the sink in kitchen. I went behind her just to have a look at what she was doing. I stood beside her. She was wearing a churidar as usual. Suddenly and unexpectedly I saw something like the part of a fabric over her right shoulder, looking out from beneath her churidar. At first I thought it was her bra's but then I understood that it was baniyan material. So I thought it was something like pettycoat but I think this was something like a baniyan, covering only her upper body.

Then I noticed that she was bending and washing the eggs and suddenly a wild thought ran through my mind, "What if I could see a little of her breast?".

And I noticed the front portion of the churidar lying low, making a gap between the body and itself. I adjusted myself and looked; I could see the tunnel between her breasts. I leaned more so that I could see her breasts more clearly. They were white and beautiful. And they looked really soft and warm. They were hanging down very loosely so I understood that whatever she was wearing it was not a bra. I stood there enjoying myself her superb breasts. Although I was unsatisfied for I couldn't see neither her nipples nor that area. But still it was good. I think she was unaware of all this happening. She left right after this. And I went to bed.

I am a boy of 19 and she was about 25 years old. I'm pretty well built and taller than her. She is my neighbour and her husband is a cousin of my mother's. She has a son also. I went to sleep thinking about all this and dreaming and imagining more about what I saw today. I was hoping if I could experience and feel what I saw. I slept also with the knowledge that I was having my exams.

The next day

********

The next day was a Monday and by 9 'O clock everybody was gone except me because I didn't have exams that day. At 9.30 the telephone rang. It was Uma aunty saying that she needed my company since her husband and son were gone and her servant wasn't coming. She also told me that the family downstairs was also gone. I readily accepted this offer half because I had studied and the other half because of my last day's sights. I walked to her house and pressed the calling bell. She came and opened the door. I got inside and looked at her. She was wearing a churidar as usual and it was a white one. I could see traces of her bra through that cloth. She took me to the dining room and told me that she had kept the rice in the stove to get cooked. She said it would take about 1 hour for it to get ready. So we started to talk about various things. While she spoke I looked at her lips moving and the bra traces without giving her any suspicion. At last the cooker's whistle blowed. We went to the kitchen. She took the cooker from the stove.

She said "I am going to make potato fries."

I positioned myself opposite to her thinking about last night. Now she bended to put the potato into the boiling oil. I had got my chance and I looked at her breasts through the huge gap between her body and churidar. The sight was hotter than yesterday's. Now as it was in daylight I could see more clearly. I could now see more of her soft breasts resting in a half cupping bra. I wanted to get hold of them and squeeze them.

While I was so passionately looking, she suddenly looked up and said "Yesterday I saw you peeking at my breasts and I saw you now also doing the same. You love them don't you?" and she smirked.

I said [guiltfully] a small "Yes."

I expected her to advice and scold me and complaint to dad or mom.

Instead she said. "If you want me, I am all yours."

I couldn't believe what I heard and was perplexed for a few moments. Then I decided to make my move. I stealthily moved towards her and she turned the stove off getting the hint.

"No one will bother us until 5 'O clock i.e. till my son comes from school" said she lustfully.

"Same here", I said "mom is having duty, dad has gone to Delhi and my bro won't be back till 5." I moved closer to her and now the distance between us was just a few inches. I could feel her breath coming out from her mouth. I moved my face towards her's. And we started kissing. I thrusted my tongue into her mouth and found her's. I tried to hug it with mine.

Our tongues swirled in our combined mouths. Now my hands started to move. They started from her hips targeting her butt. They finally reached it and I squeezed it while kissing her harder. Now I forced her into a corner of the kitchen and ran my hands through her hair. I stopped kissing and started sucking her neck. She was having great pleasure so she moaned. I took her up in my arms, now she was lying in my arms giggling. I started walking to the guest room.

When we reached the guest room, I kissed her while she was still lying in my hand. Her hands gripped my head and started to run her hands through my hair. I put her down and I slowly kneeled behind her and got under her churidar top. My head and hands slowly made their way up. On the way I sucked her sweet back and my hands touched and felt her tummy.

And then they began the ascend again. They both reached her bra and I could feel the hook of it in the back. Now I slowly lifted her top and I found myself exposed to the back side of her naked upper body except for the red bra. I turned her around and I could see her soft half exposed breasts. I began kissing her once again while my hands felt her bra and her exposed parts of breasts. It was sweet. The breasts were warm, soft and gorgeous. I put my head between the breasts and started sucking her chest as well as either inner sides of the breasts. Suddenly she started removing my shirt. Once she was finished she ran to the bedroom.

I ran after her. She had jumped into the bed and I did the same. She was lying with her butt towards me. I touched her pyjama and slowly started pulling it down. After some time her black panty and nude legs were exposed to me. She suddenly rolled over me and kissed me hard.

Now I could feel her gorgeous breasts pushing against my chest through the bra. Soon I understood that she was removing my shorts and soon enough I was left with my underwear. Then I felt like it was my turn and unbuckled her bra. It fell into my face and I threw it away. Now at this point she adjusted herself so that the nude breasts rested on my face. One of the breast's nipple area was right above my mouth. I had got my long-awaited chance and swallowed it into my mouth and began sucking it. I sucked the nipple and kissed it.

She moaned "mmmmmmmmm" with satisfaction and started holding and playing with the hard cock which was still beneath the underwear.

I started to pull her panty off and she helped me in doing that. Once done I stood up and looked at the 'Nude Uma Aunty'. I saw her pussy and round soft ass. I started sucking her ass and squeezing its cheeks. I came around her and sucked her pussy also. After some time she kneeled before me and pulled my underwear down. Now my fully erect cock was exposed to her. She started sucking it giving me pleasure.

After sometime she suggested "Lets go bathe."

The bathe

*******

We got into the bathroom and Uma aunty opened the tap to fill the bathtub. While it was filling up, I opened the shower and got her underneath it with me. Then I touched her pussy around which was the pubic hair. I kissed her in one of her nipples while stroking the other with my hand. Now she took my dick in her hand and played with it. By this time the tub had filled up and she closed the tap. She got into it and invited me. I got over her and accidentally my cock touched her pussy.

She said "Fuck me."

I accepted the offer and my cock slid into her pussy. She moaned very loudly. I started patting her breasts. She was enjoying it very much. Soon enough I pulled my cock out of her. I took hold of her breasts and started playing with them. I asked Uma aunty to hold them tightly with a little tunnel space between them. I stood up and pushed my cock into the tunnel. I pulled it out and pushed it in. This was repeated several times until Uma got hold of my cock and put it into her mouth. She sucked it as though it was a lollipop..........

*************************************************

The end

******

When we came out of the bathroom it was 2.30 PM. We got dressed and I prepared to go. Before leaving I kissed her good bye while squeezing her braless breasts. And as a second good bye I undid her pyjama and found that she was panty less also. I rubbed Uma's pussy and butt very well with my hands and while doing so I sucked her neck.

Then I left her house.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Uma Story Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds