• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann Marie, Phone Slut

Ann Marie, Phone Slut

This is pretty tame by Ann Marie's standards, but I thought it was really hot just the same.

Ann Marie has been playing around with my best friend John for a few years now. We usually get together with him once every few months or so. It is a purely sexual thing, and Ann Marie is so into him because he has a cock that is about twice the size of mine.

She often says that while I consistently please her sexually, she just needs to have a "huge" cock once in a while, and John is perfect for the job. I love it, because I get to watch my hot wife pleasuring and being pleasured by my friend.

She turns into a true slut whenever he is around. She loves to get on her knees to worship his cock, and usually within minutes is begging him to bend her over and fuck her. I find it a big turn on that she pretty much forgets I'm in the room as soon as he takes his cock out of his pants.

For the last six months or so, Ann Marie has been inviting John into our bed more often than usual. She seems to need his cock inside of her at least once per month, nowadays. He lives about two hours away from us, so he has been making the drive up to our house more frequently.

Ann Marie has started fantasizing about John almost nightly when we have sex. She will tell me that she is thinking about his big cock pounding away at her while I am inside of her. When she is blowing me, she will tell me that she can't help but think about how John's cock stretches her mouth and how good he tastes. She tells me that I am the best husband in the world for letting her explore her sexuality, and for letting her satisfy her need for big cock. She also says that she would do it anyway, even if I didn't let her (LOL).

Anyway, last night Ann Marie and I were lying in bed when John happened to call just to say hello. Ann Marie had e-mailed him earlier in the day, telling him that it had been about three weeks since she had been "filled up", and that she needed him really badly. So, when he called, she got on the phone and invited him over next weekend.

They flirted on the phone for a while, and he asked her if she was going to give me a good fuck when they hung up. She told him that she was going to make me wait until HE fucked her, and she promised him that she would not let me touch her until she had HIS big cock again. She said that when they hung up, she would probably just make herself cum while fantasizing about what he was going to do with her next weekend.

Well, by this time I was rock hard and rubbing my cock through my underwear, as she was starting to really talk dirty to him. I saw her nipples start to get hard, and she was squirming around in bed. He was really starting to get her going. He told her he had his huge cock in his hand, and he was thinking about her licking his balls.

Ann Marie was now playing with herself.

True to her word, when I reached over to touch her, she slapped my hand away and said to me, "You will not touch me until I have your friend's cock again."

This almost put me over the edge, but somehow I managed to keep it together and not cum.

They went at it over the phone for about 15 minutes, and she was saying some of the sluttiest things I have ever heard come out of her mouth.

She told him, "Oh, I feel the huge head of your cock teasing me." And, "John, I love when you cum all over my ass."

She told him that the absolute best sex she ever had was when he was fucking her in our bed, and I was out in the living room forced to listen to them going at it. When she said that next weekend she was going to send me out so the two of them could fuck and suck by themselves, that's when I started to cum.

Ann Marie looked at me, and when she saw that I had cum in my underwear, that set her off too.

She was pumping her fingers in and out of her pussy and her last words before she came were, "Fuck me John, please fuck me with your big cock...I need it so bad."

They came at the same time. Ann Marie was shaking and convulsing in bed, and I heard John let out a huge grunt and he told her he was cumming all over his stomach.

Wow, the whole scene was just incredibly HOT.

When all the heavy breathing finally stopped, she thanked him for a great orgasm and said, "See you next weekend."

When they hung up my hot wife leaned over to kiss me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you, I love you, and I am going to suck and fuck your friend all weekend long. He will cum on my ass, he will cum on my face and you will watch every minute of it. That is until I send you out of the house so he and I can do things to each other that you can't even imagine."

I must be the luckiest man on the face of the earth.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann Marie, Phone Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds