• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Raise By Any Other Name

A Raise By Any Other Name

I sit behind my desk going through some paperwork, waiting for my first appointment. I wear a black silk suit, single breasted with a white handkerchief in the top pocket, trousers with a tooled leather, silver buckled belt, a crisp, white shirt with a button down collar and a dark grey silk tie, fastened in a double Windsor knot. The tie is held to my shirt with a gold tiepin with the image of a naked woman embossed in the gold.

I hear a knock at my door and call for the person outside to enter. I look up slightly and notice a woman's feet. I know they belong to a woman because I don't know many men who wear such high heeled, erotic looking shoes with the toes poking out of the front, encased in glittery, black hose. As I look a little closer I estimate the heels must be 6 inches high at least, a little platform and lots of pink straps with a gold chain joining the top strap to the bottom one.

I look a little higher and check out the legs as the woman walks towards my desk. They soon disappear under a long, black, flowing skirt that as I look appears almost transparent with the light shining from behind.

I put down my pen, close the folder I was working in and stand to greet the woman, buttoning my jacket, shooting the cuffs and extending a hand, smiling as I reach out to take the offered hand.

'Good morning, can I help you?' I say, holding the handshake a little longer than is really necessary. Finally look at my visitors face she looks wonderful, gold earrings, gold necklaces, highlighted eyes that make them sparkle and full pink lipstick that I realise match the colour of the shoes and of the long nails that rest against the back of my hand.

She smiles back at me and her face lights up, 'Hello Mr. Wood, Linda Jones. Your secretary called me yesterday and said you needed to see me?'

'Oh yes, Ms. Jones, I am sorry, I didn't notice the time, please forgive me. Please, won't you take a seat?'

I point her to the chair in front of my desk and go behind it to take my seat, undoing the button on my jacket as I do. I take a form from my drawer and open it on my desk, reading it as I look at her shoes and feet from under my eyelids, hoping she doesn't notice my interest.

'This is your application form for the credit card you wanted Ms. Jones. Would you mind me asking why you need this credit card?'

She looks at me, her face registering doubt at my question, looking almost as if it's going to turn to panic. 'Yes Mr. Wood, I'm having a problem with the card I use at the minute, it was stolen and used up to and over its limit before I could stop it and now I have to pay it back within a week or I'm going to be in serious trouble.'

Her eyes look at me with a hint of pleading in them as I look at her and look back down at the form, 'Well it looks as though you are in trouble but I really don't think my bank can help you with this matter, that's what I called you in to tell you. I'm very sorry.'

Her eyes start to tear, her fingers go to her lips, and I notice the similarity between the colour of her lips and nails again. I feel a touch of excitement at the thought of the power I hold over her, realising that she needs my help so much.

She looks at me, trying to smile and says, 'Please Mr. Wood, it's vital that I get this card, if I don't, I don't know what I'll do. I will lose everything, I only just got myself back on my feet after my divorce and I'm scared I'll lose my home and everything.'

'How much do you owe to the other company?' I ask as I get up and move to sit on the edge of my desk in front of her so that I can look down on her, almost able to see down her top at the swell of her breasts. She looks up at me and tells me a figure that the card she wants will easily cover. I stand up and start to move around the office looking deep in thought. I feel her eyes on me until I walk behind her and say, 'There is a way I may be able to help Ms. Jones.'

I stand and look down on her again, and with trembling fingers, I let my hands gently drop to rest on her shoulders, feeling her start as I do and a little gasp of shock escapes her lips. I let my fingers start to move on the skin of her shoulders feeling her tense. I feel really low to be thinking the way I am but I believe in taking every chance I can. 'Tell me Ms. Jones, just what you would be prepared to do to get out of the trouble you're in?'

As I look down at her I can feel the indecision and hesitancy, then her shoulders seem to sag as she realises what I'm asking and in a small voice I hear her say, 'Anything Mr. Wood.'

My hands still move on her shoulders, 'Well to be honest Ms. Jones, I'm sure you were quite prepared to do whatever it took to get what you wanted when you came here today weren't you?'

She moves her head to look up at me and say, 'Yes Mr. Wood, I was but I didn't think I'd have to go too far to get it.'

I smile down at her, 'Well, I haven't said you have to do anything but I'm sure a good looking woman like you can think of something.' As I use these words, I feel her stiffen and as I look down her top, I notice her breasts heave slightly.

'The thought excites you doesn't it Ms. Jones? You like the idea of persuading me to give you what you want, don't you?'

She makes no movement or sound so I repeat, 'Don't you?' My hands move slowly to encircle her smooth neck and my palms flatten against her upper chest, and then slowly start to slide down to move under her top to feel the upper slopes of her breasts.

'Yes Mr. Wood, it excites me, your hands excite me, you excite me, and the thought of you touching me excites me. Are you happy now?'

My hands are now under her top and my fingertips run along the lace at the front of her bra before slipping under it to worm inside to feel her swollen, hard nipples. 'Good answer Ms. Jones, as long as we know where we stand.'

I feel as well as hear the moan she lets out as my fingers find her nipples. I lower my head and let my chin move her sweet smelling hair so I can let my soft lips touch and kiss the warm skin of her neck, my tie resting against her breasts as I lean over. My teeth start to nibble gently on her neck as I feel her breathing quicken and the pulse in her neck hammers under my lips.

I move my lips to her ear and whisper, 'I can sense that this may be beneficial to both of us Ms. Jones, can't you?'

She moans aloud again, 'Oh yes Mr. Wood, I can.'

Her words excite me even more and as I stand and move beside her, the bulge in my trousers is so big it pushes out the silk and makes it bulge. I kneel before her and reach out for the hem of her top, pulling it quickly over her head, then moving my hands behind her to release the catch of her bra and taking it from her causing her to groan aloud again.

I lean forward and let the tip of my tongue flick across each nipple in turn, her moans getting even louder and more excited all the time. I close my mouth over one and feel as her hand goes behind my head to pull me closer, 'Oh yes Mr. Wood, suck on my tits, please, make my nipples so hard.'

I suck harder then move over to the other, my hand moving to touch her shoes. I feel so excited as I run thumb and finger down and up the spiked heel, then onto her foot and down to her toes, touching each one before running fingers under the arch of her foot, then slowly up across the silk and to her ankle.

Slowly I move it higher, over her calf and up to the little hollow behind the knee, her nipple still hard in my mouth. I move to take the other nipple into my mouth and suck that as hard as the first as my hand runs up the back of her leg and my heart jumps as I feel the thick band at the top of her stocking, I move it further as I feel her slide forward on her chair.

'Why Ms. Jones, you did come prepared, didn't you? I think you were hoping for this, you have no panties on!'

My hand moves further to find the wetness of her slit, feeling it absolutely soaking wet. I run my finger along its full length from her ass to her clit, pressing down firmly on the swollen bud. Then applying a little more pressure a little lower I feel my finger slip inside her tight, hairless pussy as it sucks on my finger. I feel her clutch my head even closer to her breast, forcing it further into my mouth. I move from my knees, letting her nipple plop noisily from my mouth as my finger slips from her pussy.

'Stand up Ms. Jones please.' I say, watching her, her face flushed as she does. I take her hand and help her to sit on the end of my desk after pulling down her skirt to leave her in nothing apart from her stockings and heels. I move closer to her, crushing her mouth with mine in a powerful kiss, feeling her tongue push between my lips to run over my teeth.

Reluctantly I break the kiss and place my hands on her inner thighs to part her legs. As I stand there, still dressed in my silk suit and tie, I look into her hungry eyes, then drop to my knees and as she leans back with her hands behind her I let my tongue lick the full length of her soaking slit.

'Ms. Jones, did you know your pussy is absolutely pouring juices, it's so wet it looks like you peed.' I continue lapping with my tongue as I feel her lift her legs, spread them even wider and put the spiked heels of her shoes on my shoulders, opening herself totally to me. I move to let my mouth cover her clit, and then suck it hard between my lips, flicking it with my tongue as I do. I feel her lay back completely on my desk and looking up I see her hands move to her breasts, squeezing the nipples.

All the time I can hear a steady low moan coming from her throat as I poke out my tongue and slide it slowly up and down the full length of her slit. I cup my tongue to scoop up all her wetness, swallowing greedily and savouring the sweet taste.

Through her moaning I hear her say, 'Please Mr. Wood, fuck me, fuck me hard'.

Always one to think of a customers needs I stand up and lower the zipper on my trousers and reach in and pull out my solid, shaved cock, leaking precum and glistening. I take it in my hand and guide it to the opening of her pussy. I slap it on her a few times; the head bouncing off her clit, then stroke it all the way from top to bottom, tracing the path my tongue so recently made. Positioning it just right I push hard and in one movement, I bury myself up to the hilt inside her.

Her head lifts and she looks into my eyes, then reaching up with one hand she grabs my tie and pulls me roughly down to kiss me so hard on the mouth, the silk of my jacket rubbing against her swollen nipples as I fuck her hard and deep. I feel her legs go around me and lock behind my back, pulling me even deeper into her, feeling her open up deep inside to the swollen head of my cock.

I break away from the kiss and reaching out I take one of her hands and pull it down, putting her fingers on her clit, then watch as she starts to rub it hard and fast as I increase the pace of my fucking.

'Oh, Mr. Wood, you're going to make me cum,' she cries out.

'That's my intention Ms. Jones, and I'm going to fill your pretty pussy with so much cum you will be dripping for a week.'

I feel her clamping down on me, her long, pink nails raking my cock as she fingers her clit and my balls start to tighten. I reach to her legs, move them from round me and lift her ankles high in the air, making my cock sink even deeper into her as I lay her legs against my chest, arms round her thighs as I drive my cock so deep. Then her breath catches in her throat and she cries out long and loud as her orgasm hits her, her pussy clamping even tighter on my cock. This triggers my own orgasm and with an animal grunt, I let go. What feels like gallons of hot cum blasts into her, so hard that I swear I feel it splash back at my cock from the very depths of her pussy. Her hand is back to my tie, trying to use it to pull me even deeper into her as the sensation slowly subsides and I let her legs drop back onto the floor.

Her pussy is still spasming and milking my cock, taking every drop from me as I feel it slowly soften inside her until I pull it from her with a sucking sound, our combined juices running from her onto the floor. I step back and help her to a sitting position before putting my cock away and zipping up my trousers, a little drop of cum on the silk. She notices it and reaches out as finger to wipe it up, then pops her finger into her mouth, licking it clean as a shudder goes through her.

I look in the mirror on my wall and straighten my tie, adjusting the pin so it sits properly then turn to her, holding out the form I already signed before she came into the office.

She finishes dressing and takes it from me, looking puzzled. 'Your credit card application was already approved Ms. Jones, but after I had seen you come into the branch to apply I just knew I had to have you, please forgive me.'

She looks back at me with a smile, 'Oh, don't worry Mr. Wood, I own this bank and so technically I'm your boss and I wanted all this to happen to make sure you're giving good customer service. I can tell that you are but from now on I would suggest you forget the blackmail and just be yourself, otherwise I will have no alternative but to fire you, now will I?'

Smiling sweetly she walks to the door and opens it, looking back at me with a wicked smile, 'Thank you for letting me arrange your raise Mr. Wood, good day.'

And with a last glimpse of the heel of her shoe the door closes and she's gone, leaving me with a warm smile on my face as I consider asking for another raise from her some other time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Raise By Any Other Name

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 192 milliseconds