• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 01

The Doctor is In Ch. 01

I drove to my psychologist's office nervous as hell. "What do I say to him? Not only have my dreams gotten worse, he's in them now too!" My dreams had been disturbingly clear and erotic for some time now, and they terrified me. Today, I decided to tell him I was planning to see another shrink.

The walk from the parking lot to Doctor Vonis's office was longer than usual that day. I just couldn't come up with a good lie. I must have looked at the sunset for at least fifteen minutes before going in, letting the colored rays play across my dark skin. I walked into the main building, suddenly aware of the cold by the tightening of my breasts. It's a good thing I'm wearing a bra, I thought, I opening the door to his office, nervously biting my lip. He was in his usual chair, writing something in his notebook. I walked quietly towards him, and in a few seconds he looked up. His face was as pleasant and attractive as always, his blue eyes twinkling, his lips in a slight smile. Because he was an older man, his dark hair was graying slightly at his temples, and he had slight creases around the sides of his mouth . The fact that he about twenty years older than me only added to my embarrassment. He motioned for me to take a seat on one of his leather sofas, but I shook my head.

"And why not?" he asked. He didn't seem to be annoyed with me, just curious.

"I'm not staying long." I didn't know how to tell him the truth. So I made something up quickly. "I have something I have to do."

"Oh?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "Then why not call me on the phone?"

"Well...I don't know how to say this..." I stalled. He nodded encouragingly. I sat down out more of nervousness than anything else. "I think it would be best if I saw another therapist."

"Is there anything that I've done wrong? "

Uh-oh. He wasn't going to let me off that easy. "No... I know you didn't...it's just, I still think medication would be more appropriate for what I've been experiencing in my dreams."

Dr. Vonis put his notebook aside. "We've already established that your dreams are the result of your fear and sexual attraction for white men. As I've said before, dream blocking medication would only take care of the side effects, not deal with your problem." I crossed my legs nervously, not looking him in the eye. "Now, it is my personal opinion that you are making excellent progress. I know it took tremendous effort for you to share your dreams with me, considering what you had been taught at an early age concerning white men, and I congratulate you for it. I know that wasn't easy." He paused, to study my body language no doubt. "Something has happened that you think you can't share with me. What is it?"

"I...can't tell you. It's too embarrassing." I replied shakily.

He raised his hand. "I promise I won't tell anyone. Scout's honor."

I sighed. "I just don't know how to explain it."

"Start at the beginning."

I relaxed on the couch, the way I usually did, with my dark legs curled under me, my top heavy body leaning towards the doctor. It should have felt routine, but I felt different towards him now, even though my dreams weren't real. I felt my breasts harden in anticipation of what I was about to relate. I slid my tongue over my lips nervously, hoping my sexual excitement would go away. "The dream started the way it normally does. I'm in a four poster bed in the daytime. I'm completely...you know naked, and a cool breeze is coming through the windows, cooling my skin from the hot sun. It's summertime, and I can hear the birds singing outside. Then a shadow comes over the room, like a cloud is moving over the sky, and there's a naked man in the room." I stop abruptly. The dream would usually take a predictable course, but it had changed in the past few days. That's what was so embarrassing.

"Is something wrong, Adina?" Doctor Vonis's eyes bore into me, wondering why I stopped. He had been wearing the same expression in my dream, which aroused me even more. I felt a trickle of moisture begin to flow out of me. I shifted my position to stop the flow, but my effort had no effect.

"The past couple of days, my dream has changed. Now I can see the man's face."

He nodded. "Does he look like someone you know?"

Ha. "Uh...yeah."

"Continue please."

"Well, the room gets darker, I think it becomes evening, and the naked man moves closer." I swear I would have been blushing if I was a white woman, remembering just who the man was in my dream. "And he starts rubbing his dick...I mean penis, until he cums. He's looking me in the eye the entire time, smiling at me. I want to run away, but I can't move. I want him at the same time though. He comes closer to me and begs me to suck his...cock. I want to, I really want to this time, but I still can't move. There's still cum on his...uh...thing, and he rubs it over my body, on my nipples, on my mouth, at the opening of my..." The first that came to mind was "pussy", but of course, I couldn't say that in front of a doctor. "...vagina, but he doesn't...enter me." I couldn't say "fuck." "He begs me to tell him to, but I can't say anything. He gets angry and cums again on my eyes, and I wake up."

Dr. Vonis leans back in his chair. "Tell me who the man in your dream is."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"It's just too embarrassing. I don't know how you'll look at me if I tell you."

"I'll look at you as I always have. As a patient."

"You promise?" I asked childishly, even though I was too old to ask something like that.

"Cross my heart and hope to die. You'll feel a lot better once you tell me."

I inhaled deeply, hoping he wouldn't kick me out of his office for telling him the truth. "It was you."

He nodded. "I figured as much. You shouldn't feel embarrassed about it. I'm the only white man you talk to intimately. It only makes sense that your 'mystery man' would take on my characteristics." I turned my head away and bit my lip. The doctor's face reddened for the first time since I'd met him. "I meant facial characteristics, to be more specific." He chuckled nervously, and I noticed he glanced over my crotch and chest before looking me in the eye. I was slightly turned on by his inappropriateness of his glance, not having any feelings of shame. "Perhaps it would be better is you switched therapists."

What?. "But you just said-"

"I know. But you've grown inappropriately attached to me. I don't think I'll be much help to you anymore."

Hold the fuck up. You aren't putting this all off on me! "You said all that stuff was normal before you got all red in the face!"

He turned a deeper color of red. "Okay, fine. I don't feel comfortable. And if I'm not completely focused on helping you, there's no point in you coming to see me anymore." He hurriedly wrote off the name and number of another psychologist. "Here. She'll be a much better therapist. " He hurried me out the door, rubbing his hand down my side. I knew he was passing this contact off as a doctoral comfort, but I wasn't buying that. And I didn't mind.

What the fuck? Just because he got embarrassed, you can't see me anymore? You aren't getting off that easily, I thought, about to reopen his office, when I heard a loud grunt coming from his office. I jumped back, startled. The grunting continued. It was obvious that the doctor had rushed me out just in time.

I licked my lips, enjoying the sounds of him getting off. I took off my shirt and bra, and squeezed my neglected nipples, which were already standing out proudly from my dark areoles. I slowly zipped down my jeans and reached into my panties, homing in on my clit in seconds. I squeezed my clit between my fingers, rolling and pulling it. My pussy began flooding my jeans. I rocked my hips against my pussy soaked fingers as the doctor's grunts became more and more guttural. I had never done anything so kinky before, but this was making me cum. I gave a loud shuddering moan, bringing me to my senses.

Oh my god...the grunting stopped! I realized. I immediately zipped up my pants, threw on my shirt, and ran for the outside door.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Doctor is In Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 580 milliseconds