• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son Is A Cocksucking Whore Ch. 02

My Son Is A Cocksucking Whore Ch. 02

A couple of days had passed since I snuck a peak of my son's porn pictures on his computer. It was a little past 1 in the morning. I was horny as hell. All I could think about was my son sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. I was steadily pumping my cock dreaming that it was I fucking him.

Well, I thought, no need in just laying here thinking about it. I pulled back the blanket and started towards the door to my room. I slowly turned the knob, opened my door and stuck my head into the hall. I listened for any sound that would say Raylene was awake. Nothing. I eased out in the hall. I must have looked like a fool. I was stark naked, tiptoeing around in my own house.

I finally reached Raylene's door. I turned the knob and pushed open the door. He had left his computer screen on and it lit up his room. He was in his bed, lying on his back. I slipped into his room. My cock was hard and throbbing. I kneeled beside his bed. I watched him closely to see if there was any movement.

I pulled at his sheet that he had covering him. I was surprised to see that he had on a flimsy nightgown. He looked so beautiful. I stared at his body soaking it all in. I reached up and lifted the front of his gown. I was glad to see that he was hard. I wondered what he was dreaming about. It must have been good.

I leaned over and touched his cock head with the tip of my tongue. He was about the same size as me. I swirled my tongue all around his head. He was so warm in my mouth and I could taste his precum. I had lost all fear of being caught. I started making love to him. I climbed up on his bed and buried my head between his legs. I sucked him and played with his balls.

"MMMmmm daddy. Don't stop." My son was awake and enjoying my mouth.

I put his legs on my shoulders. His ass was now fully exposed to me. I sucked on his balls. I started massaging his rose bud with my thumb. My index finger slid in his ass. I slid my finger in and out. He was moaning and telling me to fuck his ass. I had three fingers in now. I was fucking him fast and hard.

I removed my fingers and replaced it with my mouth. I licked all around his button. I made his boypussy nice and wet.

I climbed up on my knees and positioned the head of my cock at his hole. I looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck your little girl." He said.

I smiled at him and slowly shoved my cock all the way into him. I watched my cock slid in and out of his ass. I pull out until just the tip was touching him and then I would push myself back into him. I teased him with my cock.

"Yes daddy fuck me like the whore I am."

"You like Daddy fucking you?"

"Yesss, please fuck me faster. Deeper. Yes like that daddy. Oh yea pleasse. Yes, yes god I love feeling your cock in me daddy!"

I pulled out of him. I was on the verge of no return. I rolled him over on his belly. I lifted his hips up and entered him from behind. My cock once again was buried in his boypussy. I stroked him with my cock. He was screaming for me to fuck him over and over.

"Oh shit, I am fixing to cum sweetheart."

"Cum in my mouth daddy I want your love seed." He said.

I pulled out of him and before he could turn around I slid under him in a sixty-nine. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him down my throat. At the same time he swallowed my cock. I held him in my mouth as I emptied my load down his throat. I believe he took my entire load. He kept licking and sucking me while his rubbed my balls.

After I came I went to work on him. I put forth 100% of my attention on pleasuring him. I slid his cock down my throat. It felt so good having his cock in my mouth. I made love to him. His cock was wonderful. He was fucking my face. Driving his cock in and out of my mouth.

"That's it. Suck my cock daddy. Oh I can't wait to tell everyone how good of a cocksucker you are. Yea, I never dreamed I could have you daddy. Oh ohhh I'm cumming."

My son filled my mouth with his sperm. I gulped it all down and then cleaned him with my tongue.

After I finished he turned around and placed his head on my chest. He rubbed his hand through the hairs on my chest. His tongue circled my nipple. He looked up at me. Our lips met. We kissed and he opened his mouth and I inserted my tongue. Our tongues explored each other's mouth. I could taste my cock on his breath. Our lips parted and he smiled up at me.

"I love you son."

"I love you too daddy."

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Son Is A Cocksucking Whore Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds