• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Midnight Drumming Lesson

A Midnight Drumming Lesson

The crash of thunder startled me awake. The clock on the night stand indicated that it was almost midnight. I rolled over in bed and realized that Sully wasn't there. I knew he sometimes woke up in the middle of the night with new ideas for songs, which he liked to write down or record right away. Having his own recording studio in the house made it very convenient for him. I laid there for a while, but was unable to fall back asleep, so I got up, went to the bathroom, and ventured downstairs in search of Sully.

Just as I thought, Sully was in the recording studio working on a song. I opened the door slowly so as not to startle him. Sully was sitting at his drum set, looking so sexy with his hair in a disarray, wearing gray boxers with a black tank top that nicely displayed the plethora of tattoos on his arms. As I walked in, he looked up at me, smiled, and put down his drum sticks.

"Hey, baby," he greeted me. "What are you doing up?" He looked genuinely happy to see me, as I stood in the doorway wearing a red lace teddy with matching panties.

"The storm woke me up, and I couldn't fall back asleep without you," I told him as I walked up to him from behind and started to massage his shoulders. "How's it going?" I asked. I leaned down to kiss him on the cheek.

"It's going pretty well. I woke up with a cool beat going through my head, and I wanted to record it before I forgot it. I even jotted down a few lines of lyrics," he proudly told me.

Music was Sully's whole life. He started playing the drums when he was just three years old. Several years and many bands later, he finally made it big with Godsmack. It was his dream come true, and I was so proud to share it with him.

"Do you want me to leave you alone?" I asked him.

"No. Actually, I was just finishing up," he said.

"Will you play a little bit of your song for me?" I asked.

"Sure," he said as he started drumming. I backed away and watched him from behind. God, he looked so hot when he drummed; I could see the muscles in his back and biceps contracting as he created a sound that clearly reflected his talent and his passion for music. When he finished, he performed one of his signature moves as he threw one of the drum sticks high in the air and caught it behind his back.

"So what do you think?" Sully asked as he turned around on the stool to face me.

"I love it!" I exclaimed. "That beat rocks! Can you teach me some moves?"

"Have a seat," he said as he backed up to make room for me on the stool. I sat between his legs with my back to him.

"First you gotta know how to hold the drum sticks properly," he instructed as he placed them in my hands. "You need to have a tight grip on them," he said in all seriousness.

"Is my grip tight enough?" I asked him flirtatiously as I held on to the drum sticks.

"Perfect. Now you have to feel the music. Let's do "Voodoo"; it's a little slower, and you can probably pick up on that song a little easier," he said.

Sully put his hands over mine and told me to relax as he showed me how to feel the beat of the song. His muscular arms were around me as he put his hands over mine, and as we drummed together, I could feel his body rubbing against my back. His face was just inches from mine, and the feel of his warm breath on the back of my neck was giving me goosebumps. Sully was clearly distracted too, as I could feel his dick getting hard and pushing against my ass.

"You smell good, baby," he whispered in my ear.

"Aren't you supposed to be teaching me some moves?" I teased him as we stopped drumming.

"Actually, there is one move I'd like to teach you," he said seductively as he took the drumstick from my right hand and slowly ran the tip of it up my thigh. My breathing became heavier, and I could feel my heart racing in anticipation of what Sully was going to do next. I felt his left hand reach around my waist, down to my waiting pussy. He pulled my panties to the side and held them in place while he gently guided the tip of the drumstick into my most delicate place.

"Does that feel good?" he asked. I moaned in response, "Yes."

Sully slid the drumstick in and out of my pussy very slowly, while using his fingers to rub my clit. I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder, moaning in pleasure. I began to squeeze my nipples through my teddy.

"Oh Sully, you make my pussy feel so good," I told him. "You're so naughty."

"I'm glad you're enjoying your drumming lesson," he teased.

His sideburns brushed up against my cheek, which sent shivers down my spine, and that was all it took for me to realize that I wasn't going to last another minute. "That's it - right there - don't stop," I told him. My body tensed up as it reached the point of no return. "Oh Sully, you're making me cum," I cried, and with that, I buried my face in his neck, and he held me tight as my body convulsed in orgasmic ecstasy.

"Did you have a nice orgasm?" Sully asked as I caught my breath. He pulled the drumstick out of my pussy, which was dripping wet with my juices.

"That was intense," I told him. "I hope you don't intend to use that drumstick at a concert and throw it out to the crowd," I joked.

Sully laughed. "No, I think I'll keep this one here in case you want any more drumming lessons."

I stood up and turned to face him. "Let's go sit over there where it's more comfortable," I said as I motioned toward the sofa in the corner. We walked over to the sofa, and before we sat down, we faced each other and kissed passionately for several minutes as Sully took off my teddy and pulled off my panties. By now his dick was so hard, it was nearly bursting out of his shorts.

"I wanna taste your dick," I told him as I pulled his shorts down. Sully took off his shirt and sat down on the sofa with his legs spread. I got on my knees in front of him and started kissing his dick up and down the shaft, and then I ran my tongue in little circles around the head, tasting his precum, as I looked into his eyes. I knew this was driving him crazy, and when he least expected it, I took his whole dick into my mouth and started sucking on it hard and fast.

"Oh fuck!" he yelled. "Goddamn, baby, that feels so incredible! Why do you tease me like that?"

I continued sucking his dick as I gently ran my fingers over his balls, all the while looking into his eyes. I love giving Sully blow jobs; it really turns me on to know that I'm bringing him such pleasure.

"That's it, baby, suck on my dick," he moaned. He held my hair back while I finished sucking him off. "Oh, Laura, I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" he exclaimed as his warm, sticky cum shot down my throat.

When he finished, I sat beside him on the sofa and licked my lips. "You tasted good, Sully," I told him.

I got up to use the bathroom, and when I came back, Sully was laying on the sofa, still naked, with his now flaccid penis resting against his right thigh. I laid down on top of him and rested my head on his chest. He played with my hair for a few minutes and then put his arms around me and held me close. I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

Sometime later, after we had both fallen asleep, we were stirred awake by the sound of more thunder. I could feel Sully's penis harden as I tried to resituate myself on the sofa. I laid beside him, and, although we were both half asleep, our lips met, and our hands began to explore each other's bodies. Soon he got on top of me, and I wrapped my legs around him as he guided his now fully erect penis into my moist pussy. I put my hands on his ass and pushed him deeper inside of me. I wanted to feel every inch of his throbbing manhood. Sully continued to pump his dick inside me, pulling out every few minutes to rub the head of it over my clit, which he knew really turned me on. It wasn't long before he stimulated my clit enough for me to experience another intense orgasm, and after he was sure I was finished, he rammed his dick back into my pussy and finished himself off inside me. I could feel his dick pulsating as he ejaculated for the second time that night. He rested his body on top of me, keeping his dick inside me until it went soft.

"I love you, Laura," he told me after we made love.

"I love you too, Sully," I replied.

After we were both fully satisfied, we went upstairs and slept until morning, with the knowledge that what we shared between us was so incredible, it was beyond our wildest dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A Midnight Drumming Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds