• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Angela's Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

Angela's Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

18-year-old Angelica Starr was angry. She'd broken another bra at School today. She attended a prestigious Private School, which adhered to a very strict Dress Code, including School Uniforms. She tried to adhere to it, as well, but her breasts were growing so fast recently that she kept snapping bras. They were up to a 36-DD now, and showed no signs of stopping. The Headmistress had caught her not wearing the now-useless garment, and had Suspended her for 3 days. Now she was driving home, tears streaming down her beautiful cheeks. She just knew Daddy would be disappointed in her.

Angelica and her Father, Michael, lived alone in a large Mansion just outside of Town. Angelica's Mother had walked out on them when Angel was 5 years old. Michael had come home from work one day and found Angel at the Babysitter's and a Note from his Wife on his pillow. "I'm leaving.", it read. "I just can't take this life any more. Don't bother looking for me, you won't find me. I love you, and our little Angel, but I just can't stay here any longer. Good bye." She'd left all of her belongings behind, and never returned for them. Michael hired Private Investigators to find her. The last he'd heard, she'd joined some Hippie Commune out in California, and disavowed any knowledge of the existence of the Family she'd abandoned. After 3 years, Michael had had the Marriage Annulled. Her possessions had gone into an empty room in the Mansion, should she ever decide to return, but that didn't seem likely.

So, Angel had been raised by her Daddy, and under his care she had grown into a beautiful and intelligent young lady. She was short and slender, 5 foot 3 inches tall and weighing in at a mere 97 pounds. She took after her Mother physically, having an extremely pale complexion, long straight flame-red hair, deep violet eyes, and magnificent breasts. Her facial features were exotic, with almond-shaped eyes, slanted elegant cheekbones, and her ears seemed to almost come to points as they often protruded up through her hair. In Intelligence and Temperament, however, she'd taken after her Father. She shared all of his interests (plus a few of her own), and it had quickly become apparent that she was not only a Genius, but a Prodigy as well, with an avid interest in the fields of Neurochemistry and Parapsychology.

Angel drove up to driveway to her home, her tears having abated for the moment. She knew her Daddy would be home, he'd inherited several million dollars from his Parents, along with the Family Estate, so he didn't have to work unless he wanted to. Chances were good that the School had already called him. She only hoped her Daddy was already napping, he usually did in the afternoons. She entered the front door quietly, if he was napping, she didn't want to wake him. She stepped silently up the stairs to her Bedroom, making as little noise as possible as she walked down the hall. She was passing the Upstairs Library when she heard strange sounds coming from inside. She stopped walking and crept closer to the partially opened door, from which she heard moans and voices. She snuck up to the door and peered inside. The sight that met her eyes made her gasp silently. There was 18-year-old Anna, one of the Housekeepers, completely naked and bent over the Library Table! Daddy was behind her, naked from the waist down, his large and hard dick pounding into Anna's hairy cunt, her ankles locked awkwardly around his waist. "Yes! Yes, Mr. Starr, fuck me! Slam your big, hard cock into my tight little pussy! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

Daddy moaned, humping balls-deep into Anna from behind. "Yes, Baby, you're so tight and wet...."

"Yes! Oh, God, Yes! God, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck me faster! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me, make me cum on your dick! Ohhhhhhhh, Goooooooood....I'm cummiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Uhhhhhhhhnnn! Yes! I'm Cumming so goooooooooooodd...." Anna screamed as she came, Daddy's rock-hard pole still rutting in her pussy, as he began fingering her ass. "Yes!" she screamed. "Yes! Finger my ass! Oh, God, fuck my hot young ass! Do it! Shove your big fat dick all the way up my ass!"

"You want it? You want me to fuck your dirty little ass?" Daddy slid his cock out of her soaking pussy and rubbed it in the crack of her ass as she wiggled back at him.

"Yes! Fuck my ass! I need it, I need it so bad! Do it, please! Please, fuck my ass!" She wriggled her ass at him, trying to capture his stiff meat between her cheeks.

Daddy slid the head of his cock up to the opening of her ass and pushed, sliding easily into her upturned butt. He moaned as she flexed her ass-muscles around his throbbing shaft. She pushed back, engulfing his cock deep in her young ass. "God, yes! All the way, give me all of your cock! God, you feel so good in my ass! Fuck me! Fuck my ass hard and fast! Slam your cock in my ass! Please! Fuck my ass!"

Daddy began to pump deep into her ass as she reached back and pulled his hips roughly into hers. She screamed in ecstasy, begging him to fuck her harder. Angel had by now gotten over her shock, and was well into horny. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties aside, fingering her clit madly as she watched her Daddy fuck this young slut's ass. She fingered her pussy, and as she watched Anna's face contort in obvious pleasure, she began for the first time to also finger her ass. She gently inserted one, then two fingers into her butt, and the increase to her ecstasy nearly made her fall over.

Anna was writhing madly on the table, urging Daddy on at the top of her lungs. "Yes! Oh, God! Fuck my ass! God, your cock feels so good in my ass! Fuck it! Fuck my ass! Oh, God, I'm gonna cum again! Fuck my ass! Make me cum, Baby, fuck me! Fuck me hard in my ass!"

Daddy reached around and mauled her bouncing tits as she slammed her ass back to meet his savage thrusts. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass! God, I'm cumming! I'm cumming nice and hard with your big hard cock in my ass! Oh, shit! Oh, God, fuck my aaaaaaaaaass! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnn! God! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeee haaaaarrrrrrrd!"

Daddy's faced winced up tight. "Uhhhh, I'm gonna cum!" He thrust deep into her ass, mashing his hips against her buttocks as he buried himself to the root and quivered there, unmoving.

Anna screamed through her own shattering orgasm. "Yes! Do it! Shoot your cum all the way up in my ass! Do it, cum in my ass! Oh, shit, I'm cumming again! Fuck! Fuuuuuuuuuck! I'm cummmmmmmmmiiiiiiinnnng!"

Angel's knees nearly buckled as she had her own mind-blowing orgasm. She leaned against the wall gasping for breath. When she heard Daddy and Anna begin speaking softly, she quickly rearranged her clothes and crept down the hall back to the front door. She opened and closed the door loudly and stomped back up the stairs and down the hall into her Bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Angela's Sexual Adventures Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds