• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ben's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

Ben's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real persons is purely coincidence.

* * * * *

Ben Higgins was back at school, several weeks into a new semester at the small college he attended in the Carolinas. The bright, good-looking young man had a promising future ahead of him. But, he had a problem. Ben was lonely. Actually, it was more to it than that: He was extremely horny. As his twenty-first birthday approached, he realized that he was about to become an adult, but he was still a virgin. He had never really had a girlfriend. While he was growing up, any potential relationships with the opposite sex had been squashed by his over-protective mother. Even though they were now living about a hundred miles apart, Ben could still feel her dominating presence. Part of it was the fact that he would receive several e-mails from her daily. Her usual subject was that he should concentrate on his studies - and keep away from "bad" girls. She constantly reminded him that she was the only woman he could trust, and that no one else would ever love him as much as his mom.

As a result, Ben was now quite confused and frustrated. Whenever he masturbated (which was often), it was the image of his mother that kept flashing through his mind. Nancy Higgins was an attractive lady in her early fifties, rather tall, with dark blonde hair, and a face that featured a wide grin and sparkling blue eyes. However, it was not her face, but her new body that Ben focused on. Nancy had recently undergone a stunning make-over. With the help of some cosmetic surgery, and a carefully-monitored weight-gain plan, she had transformed her some-what slender form into a sexy, voluptuous package.

Ben lay back on his bed, thinking of that last night at home, before his departure for school. It was late Sunday, and he had just turned in when his mom appeared outside his door.

"Ben....Can I come in for a minute?"

"Sure, Mom."

As she entered, she saw that he was already under the covers; but the lamp by his bed was still on, which bathed the room in a soft, warm glow.

Ben took one look at her and nearly passed out. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His mother was attired in an outrageously-short nightie which displayed every inch of her beautiful legs. The hem failed to even cover her crotch - which Ben quickly noticed was guarded by the tight, little triangle of her pink panties.

"I just wanted to say goodnight, Honey....and tell you how much I'm going to miss you."

With that, Nancy leaned down to give him a kiss. She clearly detected his heavy breathing as she brushed her lips against his. She knew that he was now staring at her large breasts, which were barely contained by the low-cut gown.

The pretty blonde paused briefly before kissing him again. This time she held it a little longer until she felt her son shudder.

"Oh, Sweetie.....Are you O.K.?"

Ben could hardly respond, he was so overwhelmed by his mother's behavior.

"Uhh...yeah, Mom.....It's just...Well, you kind of took me by surprise....I mean....that nightgown you're wearing....." His voice trailed off as he continued to eye-ball her marvelous curves.

"Yes, I know it's kind of naughty," she responded. "But, I feel like such a new woman these days...with my new shape and everything...So, I figured it was time to retire the old dress code."

Ben watched as his mom took a few steps over to his full-length wall mirror. Nancy posed before the glass, turning side-to-side, then slowly all the way around. Her nightie was so transparently skimpy it was almost like he was seeing her in the nude. Just a few seconds passed before the boy felt himself sprouting a full, throbbing erection.

Nancy finished admiring herself and walked back over to the bed. Ben couldn't be sure, but he suspected that she knew the effect she was having on him.

"Honey, before I go, I DID want to say something. You'll be turning twenty-one next month, so I've decided to drive up and visit you then. That way we can celebrate your birthday together....Would you like that?"

"Yeah, Mom. That would be great."

Nancy gazed down at her loving son.

"Fine...I'll get a room at that little motel I stayed in last time, and I'll call you as soon as I arrive."

And then, the hot Ms. Higgins lingered for just a few more moments. With her arms folded behind her back, and her magnificent tits thrusting out proudly, she gave her son a final fantastic view.

"And don't be surprised if you see some more interesting outfits while I'm up there," she said as she left the room." I should have a whole new wardrobe by then."

The house then grew silent. Nancy crossed the hall to her bedroom and closed the door. Ben waited approximately one minute, then took out his big dick and started jacking off. With visions of his sexy mom filling his lust-crazed brain, he soon reached a quick and powerful climax. After falling asleep, he fucked her in his dreams.

That was over a month ago. Ben had been thinking of her ever since; thinking about their upcoming reunion on his birthday - which was now only two days away. As he pulled off his jeans and started on another incestuous fantasy, he wondered what was in store for him once he reached that motel room.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ben's Birthday Surprise Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 175 milliseconds