• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forced But It Didn't Take Much

Forced But It Didn't Take Much

1234

Jean sat up in bed. It had happened again. Wayne was sound asleep and she was left wondering what was happing to their marriage. After five years a wonderful marriage was turning sour. For five years their sex life had been perfect. Sex nearly every night of the week until a few months ago. Now it was once a week and then it was fast and not very full filling. She wondered if it was her fault but she knew that at 28 years old she was still as firm as she was at twenty. Most every man she came in contact with reaffirmed what she already knew; she was still a very desirable woman.

She got out of bed without waking him. Not that he would anyway. He was always tired lately. She moved across the floor still naked from the failed attempt at sex with her husband. The light from the full moon lit up the bedroom like day. She stopped in front of the mirror to check out her body as if to confirm she still had what it takes. What she saw was a 28-year-old woman that had been married for 5 years to her college sweetheart. Blond hair that matched the blond hair covering her naked cunt and a nice pair of long legs that graced her 5'5" frame. Her breasts were still high and firm, and her ass round and solid. All this was stacked on her 115-pound body. No, it couldn't be her looks that caused Wayne to turn away from her each night.

She thought about Wayne. They dated the last year in college and married as soon as they graduated. Sex had been a large part of their relationship even before they married, and much more afterwards. He had a good bit of previous experience and she had been a virgin. He taught her everything she knew, and was still her only experience with sex. He was every woman's dream. He was tall at 6' 2" with dark hair and blue eyes. His cock was plenty large enough to satisfy her in that department.

He had got a good job that provided them enough money to live the good life without her working. He wanted her to stay home and take care of that end of their marriage. They had a nice home on a couple hundred of acres, with a swimming pool and horses to ride. Plenty of privacy since the house was located back off the road. They had been living in the house for over two years. The only other person on the place was the black handy man that took care of the place. Wayne's younger brother had moved in with them when school finished in May. His father and mother had moved out of state and he wanted to finish his senior year at the same high school.

Neal was not the problem between Jean and Wayne. It had started before he moved in. Jean liked her brother-in-law and was glad to have him with them. He wasn't any trouble and for the most part stayed out of their way. He also liked her and they spent a lot of time during the summer by the pool just swimming and talking. He was a younger copy of his older brother.

John, the handy man, lived on the place. His apartment was out close to the barn. He had grown up on the farm and when Wayne purchased the place he had stayed on. He was in his middle thirties but looked like he was in his twenties. He was tall and slender but in perfect shape. He liked working for Wayne and Jean. He especially liked being around Jean when she would show up to ride in her tight jeans. He would mentally undress her each time she was around. Just because she was white, and his boss, didn't mean he wouldn't like to take her to bed.

Jean looked back at the bed and Wayne was still fast asleep. She slipped on the light robe she had on earlier in an attempt to entice him to make love. It was thin and didn't hide any of her naked body. She eased down the stairs and out on the patio by the pool.

It was peaceful out here by the pool on this warm summer night. She often came out here at night to just sit and sometimes take a swim in the nude. Wayne had warned her that John may see her but she really didn't care. She was proud of her body and wasn't embarrassed to have someone see it. She didn't swim nude all the time but the bikinis she wore didn't hide a lot. She knew that Neal liked to see her in the bikini. He hadn't seen her swimming nude because she stopped doing that when he moved in. Some nights he would join her after Wayne went to bed and they would swim together.

She pulled the robe tighter around her as she stretched out on her back and counted the stars. She had only been out a few minutes when she heard Neal's car coming up the drive. She knew that she should get up and go into the house before he came around the house. She wasn't naked but what she had on didn't hide much even in the moonlight. She hesitated to act and then it was to late as his car turned into the parking space next to the pool.

He got out and slammed the door. "Boy you must be pissed to slam the door that hard."

Neal jumped when she spoke, since he didn't know anyone was up. "I am, you might say I have had better nights." Jean knew that he had a date to night with one of the little cheerleaders. The girl had fucked most of the guys on the football team and tonight Neal was going to try his luck. They had talked about his date earlier in the week and she had wished him luck when he left tonight.

Jean sat up on the lounge and motioned for him to sit next to her. "Sounds like you and I both had our problems tonight. Sit down here and tell me how your night went."

Neal started to sit down when he noticed the thin robe she wore. He had admired her in her swimsuits but her breasts were more visible now than ever before. "Hey, you are looking good. How can you possible have a problem dressed like that?"

Jean folded her arms across her chest. "You don't need to be looking at me like that."

"Hard not to after the night I just been through."

"Tell me about it."

"You tell me what happened to you and I'll tell you what happened on my date."

"Nothing much to tell. I fixed a good dinner with fine wine. Went to the hairdresser and got all pretty. Slipped on this nice robe and what happened? He went to sleep on me, end of story."

"If you dressed like that for me I wouldn't have gone to sleep on you."

"You are just trying to make me feel better."

Neal sat down next to her. He was so close he could feel the heat from her body and she could feel him. "My story is not much better than yours. A date with the biggest push over in school and I come up empty. It just happens to be the wrong time of the month."

Jean lay her head on his shoulder. "Looks like we were the losers tonight."

Neal put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her tighter to him. "I don't know about that, this feels pretty good to me." He let his hand drop down and cupped her tit.

Jean didn't move his hand, she just looked at his fingers as they moved over her tit and then looked at him. "Are you sure you are only 18 years old?"

"I'm old enough to make the night better than it has been so far." He reached down with his other hand and pulled the bow that held the robe together. Soon he had peeled back the robe that left her exposed completely. Both hands went to her breasts and he gently squeezed until her nipples were hart points sticking the palm of his hand. He played with them while his eyes took in her flat stomach and blond hair covered cunt between her legs.

"You are just going to be old enough that your brother will kill you if he should wake up." She didn't know why she was letting him play with her the way he was. She hadn't put up any fight at all. Neal had been staying with them nearly 3 months and she had never had any sexual thoughts about him until tonight, and now he had her almost completely naked with her husband asleep right above them. Her cunt was soaking wet.

Neal brought his lips down to hers. She raised her mouth to his without being asked. His lips touched hers and his mouth opened. His tongue touched her lips and she opened her mouth for him. He was very good with his mouth and she noticed the similarity between him and his brother. She may not have had sexual thoughts about him but he sure had plenty about her and now he was taking advantage of her willingness.

Neal could hear her breathing deepen as he kissed her. She was starting to move her hips and her arms had come up to pull their mouths closer together. He had seen that she was available tonight and it was maybe his best opportunity to take advantage of it. Tonight she felt rejected and unloved. By tomorrow she would be over it. He was going to strike while the iron was hot.

He lowered one hand and let it trail down her flat stomach to touch the edge of her hair-covered cunt. Her legs were tight together and he couldn't get his fingers close to her opening. He kept stroking her lower stomach and using his tongue her mouth. Gradually she relaxed her legs and let them move apart. His fingers went straight to her clit. Once he started to stroke it her legs opened even wider. She was giving him all the room to do what ever he wanted with her cunt. Soon his fingers were in her.

Jean was as wet as she had ever been. She was having trouble separating the real from what she had with Wayne. They were so much alike that sometimes she thought it was Wayne that was touching her. Her breath was coming fast as she felt Neal lay her over on the lounge. He lay her down on her back and his lips went to her breasts once again. He was free to move all over her body with his kisses. The robe was pulled back and she lay with her legs apart while his fingers walked up and down in her cunt. She was on the verge of coming when he stopped for a second.

She opened her eyes when he stopped and looked at him. He had finishing stripping his clothes from his body. His cock was standing up straight and hard as he moved back over her. His cock was at least 8 inches and big around as her wrist. For the first time she found something that was different about them.

"Stop Neal! What are you doing?"

"I am going to take care of you tonight. Just think how much better we both will feel after the way things turned out tonight."

"Don't do this please. I am your brothers wife and once this starts we may not be able to stop."

"I'm not able to stop now. I have wanted you so long and I know Wayne hasn't been doing his home work." She had close her legs to keep him away. "Come on Jean and open up for me you know you want to as well as I do."

He leaned back down and kissed one of her nipples again. Then he moved back to her mouth. She opened her mouth to him without resisting. He broke the kiss enough to whisper in her ear, "open up for me. I need to feel my cock entering you." Then he went back to kissing her.

Jean wanted him in her and she knew that she was loosing the battle. It had been to long since she had been fucked the way she loved. Now here was someone that wanted to please her as only her husband ever had. She spread her legs. One leg was on the back of the lounge the other hanging off the front. Neal moved forward and his cock found her opening on its own. Slowly he pushed forward and the head popped through the lips of her cunt.

Jean brought both legs up to wrap around his waist with her heels digging in his ass as she pulled him deeper in her. He was slowly filling her cunt with more cock than she had ever had. With each stroke he brought both of them higher and higher. Soon he was pounding his hard cock all the way to the bottom of her cunt. He was hammering her hard; just the way she love it. On each stroke when he pulled out she was riding his cock all the way up. There was no thought in her at all that she was cheating on her husband. She was just using what he didn't want for her own pleasure.

It didn't take long for both to reach the end. He was driving in her and she was begging him to fuck harder and faster. The climax was just over the hill and they were rushing to get there. They hit the top of the hill and it was all down hill from there. Only his mouth over hers kept the screams from waking Wayne and even John.

It was over and both were completely exhausted. He could hardly move to get off her. His softening cock slipped out of her cum filled cunt and cum ran down her legs. She sat up and he sat beside her, both still naked. Jean was starting to feel quilt and he knew it. "Don't feel quility about something that feels so good. There is no way this could be bad." He leaned over and kissed the side of her mouth. She looked at him; "Are you sure you are only 18?" They both had to laugh and she felt better.

Jean said, "We have taken enough chances for one night. I better get to bed before Wayne misses me. We both set out tonight to get laid, I think we both got what we wanted." They walked together to the house. He carried his clothes in his hand and she had tied the robe back together. At the back door he kissed her good night, letting the kiss last until she finally broke it off. There was not a question in either of their minds that if they had been alone that the night would not have been over. He went down stairs to his room and she headed upstairs to hers.

Wayne had woken up and found he was alone. He thought she had gone to the rest room and would be back in a moment. He dozed back off to wake up a few minutes later. She still wasn't back. He knew that sometimes she went for a late night swim. He walked to the window and the first thing he saw was them kissing on the lounge. His first reaction was to go below and kick his brother's ass. Then it came to him that it was probably his own fault. He knew that he had been neglecting her for some time now.

He hadn't wanted to, but he had got involved with a woman at work and he couldn't stop. Susan was older and not nearly as pretty as Jean. He had gotten pretty drunk at an office party and they had ended up in his office with him fucking her on his desk. She was like a drug that he couldn't resist. She could do things with her cunt that he had never felt. She had muscle control that milked his cock in ways that Jean never had.

Once it started she couldn't get enough. She wanted to fuck anytime and anywhere. By the time he got home he was warn out. So as he watched his younger brother quit kissing his wife and start to fuck her all he could do was watch. To his surprise his cock got hard as he watched them. If they would hurry and finish he may be able to give her a second helping tonight.

Wayne wasn't the only one watching with a hard cock. John had seen her when she came out of the house and sat down. He watched from the shadows because he had seen her strip and go swimming before and he thought she might this time. He watched as Neal returned home and proceeded to fuck his pretty boss. John had wanted her since the first time he saw her. She was about the prettiest woman he had ever seen. He knew that, as bad as he wanted her it would never happen. Now he had an idea that maybe she was available after all. When they went in the house he returned to his apartment to plan his next move.

Jean had a bounce in her step as she climbed the stairs. For the first time in a long time her cunt had been satisfied. When she opened the door she found Wayne in the bed. The covers were thrown back and he was lying there with a hard cock.

"I woke up and missed you. I thought you would be right back and I need to finish what we started earlier. Sorry I've been so tired lately and haven't been taking good care of you. Come on to bed and let me make it up."

"Let me go to the bath room first."

"No, come on now. I may not last while you go to the bathroom. "

Jean knew that if she let him fuck her now he was going to feel his brothers cum in her. He didn't give her a chance to get by him. He stood and brought her to him and kissed her before pushing her back on the bed. He untied the robe and spread it open until her body was exposed to him. He moved between her legs and in seconds his cock was invading her well-fucked cunt.

His cock slide easily into her. "You sure or wet tonight. I am going to have to take better care of you." He fucked her hard and fast with his cock moving smoothly in his brothers cum. He knew why she was so wet and instead of turning him off it did just the opposite. His cock was hard and he wanted to drive her to a climax before he shot his load.

Jean liked the way her husband was fucking her. She like the foreplay to be long and sexy but when his cock entered her she wanted him to quit fooling around and really go to work. Even after the hot sex she had just had with Neal she wanted more with Wayne. She knew that he could feel Neal's cum in her but if he didn't know what it was then it was all right with her. Together they both topped off at once.

Wayne shot his load deep in her cunt as she climaxed and squeezed his cock with her cunt. The sex was good for him and he wondered if it was because he had just watched his brother fucking her.

Jean didn't care why it was good she was just glad he had finally come back to life. She couldn't fuck Neal all the time; sometimes she needed her husband.

Jean slept late the next morning. Wayne had left for work and Neal had gone to school. She vaguely remembered Wayne kissing her bye. She rolled over and could feel cum run from her cunt. After Wayne finished last night she didn't have the energy to get cleaned up. A bath was the first thing in order for the day. As she showered and cleaned up she still had a smile on her face from last night. She knew she should feel guilty about Neal but some how she couldn't. For an 18-year-old he sure knew how to take care of a woman.

She didn't know what had got into Wayne. After months of no or at least very little sex suddenly he couldn't get enough. She hoped that what ever had been bothering him was taken care of.

By mid morning she had finished breakfast and cleaned up the mess the others had made in the kitchen and was ready to go out by the pool. She wondered where John was working today. If he wasn't going to be around she was going to get some all over sun. Not knowing, she decided to wear her bikini. It didn't cover much but at least she wouldn't be nude if he happened to see her. She had seen the way he looked at her and knew that if he hadn't been black he probably would have made a pass at her before now.

She swam a few laps as she usually did for her morning exercise before climbing out and stretching out on the same lounge she and Neal had used last night. She couldn't help thinking about him and her and how he had lay her down on the lounge and gave her such a good fucking. Her tits got hard just thinking about it. She didn't know just how she was going to handle Neal after this, but she knew that they were going to have to be careful around Wayne. She also knew that Neal was going to want more and she didn't think she wanted to stop him.

She had dosed off when a shadow passed over her. It woke her and she opened her eyes to find John standing next to her. She quickly sat up. "Morning John, I was about asleep. What do you want?" She knew that John very seldom came to the big house unless there was something he wanted. There was a look in his eyes that she hadn't seen in his before. She had seen the same look from other men and it was one of lust for her. She was glad she had put on the suit but right now wished she had something else to cover with. The towel she brought with her was next to the pool where she had dropped it.

"Miss Jean, I need to talk to you." She started to stand and said, "Sure john, what do you need?"

He put his hand on her shoulder and stopped her from standing. It brought a shiver to her. This was the first time he had ever touched her. She sat back down and looked him in the eye. She didn't want him to know that she was afraid of him.

"I just had to see you and see if we couldn't work out some kind of agreement"

"What kind of agreement are you talking about?"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Forced But It Didn't Take Much

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds