• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • High School Powers Ch. 1

High School Powers Ch. 1

Dale straightened up. In the 12th grade at the age of 18 was easy. He always got good grades one way or another. Dale had strange powers that he used all the time. He had acquired them in the 6th grade. He had woke up one day to find that he was aroused by almost every girl in the grade. No matter what.

Dale was a handsome guy. He had dark brown hair and was about 5 foot 9. He weighed about 175 pounds.

To control any girl he found all Dale had to do was to look straight into their eyes and think what he wanted them to do. Almost every day during study hall he would stare into a girl's eyes and tell them what he wanted. He would usually just think "Sex."

There was one girl, named Margret, who always intrigued him. She always wore tight solid colored shirts that clung to her very tightly. The same were for her pants. She had a beautiful face and long, straight, brown hair. There was one time that he remembered well.

He thought the same thing that he had before. When no one was looking she walked straight to the women's room and motioned me to come. I walked that way following her all the way there. She made sure no one else was there and locked the door. She then took me into a stall and pushed me onto a toilet. What then happened was pure pleasure.

Margret then pulled off her shirt to reveal her small but erect breasts. I reached out and put my mouth over her left nipple and suck with much power as I could. She moaned twice and then pushed my shirt off. Margret then licked me down and gave me much pleasure. When she reached my pants she unzipped then and pulled them off.

She then took my boxers off to reveal my relatively small cock. She seemed not to mind as she proceeded to take off her pants in a very seductive way. She then continued to take off her white panties to expose her pussy that had a few pubic hairs. I went straight for her pleasure box and started licking at her cunt. "Oh yes, FUCK!!!"

She pulled me closer as she had her first orgasm. Margret's juices filled my mouth with the utmost tenderness. She then got off my face and put her sweet lips onto the head off my half erect organ. It soon became from 2 inches to 4 as she sucked me with experience that was probably not hers. After I was fully erect she took her mouth off and thrust my dick into her pussy. Her virginity felt all too good.

Margret was so tight as I popped her virginity. She moaned almost every second even over her pain. She was great going up and down on my erect organ. It was heaven at its finest. She was tight above belief as I thrust my last inch into her. "Fuck me now Dale!!! Fuck me!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She had her second orgasm in 20 minutes. "I am going to cum!!!" I said with much enthusiasm. Margret then took my cock out of her tight cunt and put it right next to her breasts. I then came for all I was worth right onto her A size tits.

After that she calmly pulled onto her clothes. I then thought to her "Tell all your friends about this and make sure they come too." Then we went back to study hall like nothing had ever happened.

A year later she left the school for some reason. Now, the 6th day of the 12th grade I was surprised to find her back again. My first love had come back for the last grade of high school. She still had her beautiful hair and face but her breasts had grown. I just couldn't wait to find out what would happen this year.

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • High School Powers Ch. 1

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 70 milliseconds