• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sonja's Long Day

Sonja's Long Day

As the clock slowly wound its way towards 10:00 pm, Sonja could hardly wait for this day to be over. About once every three weeks she was scheduled for a 16-hour shift at the habilitation center. She enjoyed the people she worked with and it pleased her to be able to help the patients, who had behavioral problems too, but the double shift took its toll on her physically and mentally and she would be glad to go home when it ended in 15-minutes. Finally it was over and she headed home.

Marty knew that Sonja loved her job, but he had seen the way the double shift would drain her. He wanted to make sure that everything was ready when she got home. The house was dark except for the candles Marty placed around the living room, bedroom and bathroom. As the time for her to get there got close, he drew her a bath and placed some lilac bubble bath in it. He knew she always liked to soak away the tension, so he made the water as warm as she could stand. The bathroom was illuminated by lilac scented candles, her favorite. Marty smiled at his preparations and heard her opening the front door. He quickly met her in the living room and said, "Hi, babe. I've got your bath ready. Let's get you out of those clothes." Sonja was glad to be home and Marty's preparations would not go unnoticed, nor unrewarded. She loved it when he met her in the nude as he had tonight. The view of his semi-hard cock swinging back and forth above his nuts was enough to get her excitement level to increase, but she knew if tonight was any indication, she would be pampered before she finally got to get him in bed.

Marty led her to the bedroom and slowly started taking her clothes off. He always loved exposing her beautiful chocolate milk colored skin and taking in all of her beauty. He first removed here uniform top and then her shoes, socks and pants. As she stood before him in her bra and panties, Marty took it all in and then slid her panties down her hips and off her legs. He couldn't help but notice the little shivers she experienced as his fingers brushed over his skin. She then turned around and he unhooked her bra and released her tits. He took just a quick feel and tweaked both nipples before he said, "Madam, your bath awaits." As he leads her towards the waiting bubble bath, he holds out his hand to help her get in the tub and sink into the waiting bubbles. Sonja sighs a little sigh as the warm water envelopes her tired body. Marty says, "Enjoy your soak. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Sonja loved it when Marty pampered her, particularly on these long days. She leaned back and closed her eyes and just relaxed. Not too surprising she dozed off to be gently awakened by Marty beginning to scrub her tired body. Sonja REALLY liked the feel of his hands on her body. Although an unlikely couple – her a late 40ish African-American female and him a mid 50ish White male – they had made a connection on the internet that blossomed when they met in person. He took the soap and worked his way down her body, spending a little fun time as he got to her titties. Her nipples quickly responded to his touch and the slippery feel of his soapy hands. She let out a small sigh as he continued to work his way down her body. Marty always loved to soap her cunt and the bare path her shaved pubic area provided. After he gave her swollen clit a tweak or two, he continued down and washed her legs.

As he finished, he again held out his hand and she slowly stood up. Marty then turned on the shower and took the hand held unit and rinsed her down. Although he was nude too, he made sure not to get too close to her. In spite of his effort, Sonja began to reach behind her trying to find his cock. Now that she had her bath, she was beginning to feel horny and wanted to feel his manhood in her. Marty felt her hand and part of him wanted to let her take over the situation, but he had other ideas as he said, "You are a bad girl, trying to feel me up. I still have other plans for you, so behave, for now." Sonja smiled to herself, she didn't know exactly what he had in mind, but he was an exciting and thoughtful partner and she knew she was in for some fun.

Marty then leads her towards the bedroom, where she finds the massage table they bought they last time they went to the city, is ready and waiting. He helps her get on the table on her stomach. Unlike the trips she has pampered herself on a few occasions, she is left totally uncovered. Marty then gets the warming lotion and starts with a handful and gently begins at her shoulders. His magical fingers begin to work on the tight muscles and slowly she begins to loosen up. As he feels the tension drain away, Marty continues to her back. He spends several minutes working up and down both sides of her back. Next he goes down each of her legs and spends some time working on her feet and toes. He paid particular attention to the soles of her feet. Marty knew that the 16-hour shift was tough on Sonja and he enjoyed helping her relieve the tension. When he feels that he has spent enough time on her feet, he works his way back up her legs and he smiles as he begins to work on her ass. He listens for her quick inhale that comes when his finger brushes her anus. Marty then pours more lotion at the top of her ass crack and slowly works his index finger into her ass. Her sphincter squeezes his finger and he slowly drags it in and out for several minutes. She is beginning to get wet and pushing her ass into his plunging finger. Marty knows where this will lead if he allows it, but he says, "OK sexy, time for the front side" as he pulls his finger from her ass.

Sonja reluctantly rolls over to a face up position. As she settles in Marty again warms some lotion in his hand and begins above her tits. He momentarily thinks about jumping right to them, but he knows that their combined excitement will build higher if he waits and reluctantly he does. As he works his way down her torso, he avoids her tits and works on her abdomen. Marty enjoys giving Sonja her much deserved massage and works quickly and deliberately down her body. As he gets near her shaved pussy, she begins to squirm on the table and he bypasses that area and works the fronts of her legs. As Marty finishes with her legs, he returns to her titties and adds plenty of the warming lotion and begins to give them the massage she wanted, no needed. He spends plenty of time on each of the firm orbs and enjoys the feel of her nipples as they grow erect under his palms. Marty turns his attention to the nipples and squeezes, kneads and pulls them to their full erect status. They stood out from her tits nearly and inch and were as big as dimes. He then slides south and begins to circle her wet pussy with his slick finger. As his first finger slips into her waiting love canal her head goes back and she enjoys the feeling of his finger and wishes it was his cock. Sonja enjoys the moment and he slips a second and third into her and uses his thumb to massage her clit. Her clit quickly responds and climbs outside of its hood. By this time, Sonja is nearly climbing the wall with desire and Marty slowly brings her back to the real world by pulling his fingers out of her cunt and says, "bed, doggie".

Sonja needs no more direction and climbs off the massage table and gets on the bed in her favorite doggie position. Since the first time she experienced rear entry, she liked it as it allowed her partner to enter her as deep as possible. Marty takes his place between her legs and puts his hard throbbing cock in her waiting pussy. He know this is her favorite and he begins to pummel her cunt with his in and out strokes. She meets each one and uses one of her hands to work on her swollen clit. As Marty feels their combined orgasms build he forces his right thumb into her ass. He just loves the feeling of her clenching his thumb with her well trained ass muscle. Her luv muscle is doing its job on his cock as well. He tells her that his orgasm is getting close and she is able to gasp out that she is close too. Marty picks up the speed of his pistoning in and out of her and the reach their own climaxes together.

Sonja is drained and slowly sinks flat on her belly and Marty's spent body follows. As his manhood slips from her pussy, they roll to their sides in the spoon position, Marty behind her. He nestles up close and enjoys the feeling of their combined juices leaking out of her on to his cock. Marty puts his arm over her and moves it to her left breast and they fall asleep together.

As Sonja begins to wake the next morning, she is surprised to find they spent the entire night in the spoon position. Between the massage, passionate love making and restful night's sleep, she feels randy again; although her bladder tells her she better empty it first. After she takes care of that business, she smiles as she looks at Marty still sleeping on his back and an idea comes to her. She climbs back in bed and gently starts licking, nibbling and sucking his cock. It is always a turn on for her to taste their combined juices on his dick. Marty's prick begins to return to life as she works on him. As he stiffens, Marty begins to realize what is going on and he smiles as he thinks about her. Sonja really likes to suck cock and her pussy is getting wetter by the minute. When Marty is fully erect, Sonja slides her nubile body over his, she raises her cunt over him and in one swift motion sinks to the hilt. She just loves the feel of her clit rubbing on his pubic bone. She begins to slide up and down at a faster and faster pace. As much as she enjoys the feeling, she wants something else and says one word only, "Ass". As she climbs off and gets on all fours near the end of the bed, Marty stands and takes her willing ass. Their efforts are soon rewarded and as Marty shoots his hot load of cum up her ass, she also reaches her own climax. She always loves the feeling of her ass being filled with his cum.

Sonja smiles to herself and is glad that today she doesn't have to work and who knows what fun they will have.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Sonja's Long Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds