• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Since the Fifth Grade

Since the Fifth Grade

"It's raining."

"So what, come out."

Angela stood on the doorstep of her friend Michael's house. He looked at her, looked up at the torrential gray sky and back at her. And her soaking wet shirt that clung to her tits in all the right places. Oops.

"I saw that. Now will you come out or will I have to drag you?"

His cock fought against the cold wind, trying its hardest to stand up in spite of the 35 degree temperature as her small nipples grew hard beneath her almost-see through shirt. "Hold on," he told her. "I'm coming, I'm coming."

He threw on his shoes and a jacket and locked the door. "Where are we going?"

She grabbed his hand and began to run down the street towards the neighborhood playground.

"Whoa whoa whoa! What if little kids come or something?"

"Stop being stupid, Michael. What little kid is going to come play when it's raining like this? Now, moving on." With that she shoved him to the ground. "OW!" he screamed. "That hurt like a mothe-." Before he could finish, Angela's was pressing her hands on his chest and her lips against his neck. "Shut up," she told him.

She sucked on his cold skin until it turned red and then looked him in the eye and said, "Take advantage of me."

"WHAT?" In the years that he had known Angie, he had always wanted her to say that, and now that it had happened he didn't believe what he heard. "You want me to WHAT?"

"I want you to shove me around and fuck my little pussy hard and fast until I beg for mercy."

"...okay." His countenance of shock turned into one of uncontrollable lust and he flipped over so his body was on top of hers. "You're just a little slut aren't you? Only little sluts like being ordered around."

"Yes, but you like me that way, admit it."

He slapped her thigh and grabbed at her flesh through her pants. "What is this? Take these off. And go over by that bench." As much of an exhibitionist as he was, the idea of getting caught by someone's parents, or his own, didn't appeal to him at that moment.

She got up and started to walk to the corner of the park where the bench was, but he grabbed her wrist and yanked her back around to face him. "I told you to take off your pants, and then go to the bench. In that order." Her cheeks flushed even more than they already were at the prospect of being naked in the middle of the day, in a neighborhood playground, no less. She had expected they would make out, but that he would take her back inside to fuck her. She hesitated, so Michael grabbed her hips and pulled her little body into his. He whispered to her, in a dangerous tone, to listen to him, or there would be consequences. He bit her neck and pushed her towards the bench.

She sat on the bench after removing her pants and gasped as her already soaking wet pussy made contact with the freezing metal. "Holy shit," she said.

"You like that, don't you? Spread your legs and straddle the bench." She obeyed but didn't sit down all the way – her pussy did not touch the bench.

He looked at her face, and glanced at her pussy, and back at her face again. "Sit. Down." She gingerly put her pussy onto the icy bench and gasped.

"Now while you're sitting there, you can be of some use and suck my cock." Angela removed his belt and jeans and began to swirl her tongue around the head of his stiffening cock. The warmth of her wet mouth on his cold body was almost too much for him to handle – almost. She let go of his cock with her mouth and wrapped her little hand around him, pumping up and down with a little twist every now and then. She put her mouth around just the tip of his cock and sucked. The combination of sucking and stroking made Michael sway a little back and forth where he stood.

"Careful baby, don't fall," Angela smiled up at him.

"I won't," he said with an unappreciative smirk. "Keep sucking." He grabbed her head and wrapped his fingers in her hair and pushed her mouth onto his cock until it was deep inside her mouth and throat. She choked a little but didn't stop licking his cock inside her mouth.

Michael pulled out before he came. He took her chin in his hand and bent to forcefully kiss her mouth. With his lips still on hers, he whispered, "That was good baby; maybe you deserve a little pleasure." He pushed her towards the end of the bench so her head was just able to rest without leaning back. He laid his still-clothed body on the bench and looked at Angela's pretty, pink pussy. He licked his lips and kissed the hollow where her legs met her pussy and licked a clean circle around her outer lips. Without warning he shoved two fingers into her hot, soaking wet pussy and pounded hard. Angela's back arched suddenly and she screamed with shock. Michael slapped her thigh and gripped it hard.

"Shut up! Do you want someone to come out and see you like this?"

She shook her head 'no' and he let go of her leg. A white hand print with a red outline deface her otherwise perfect, thick thigh. Michael liked the way it looked, a little vulnerable, a little painful, so as he buried his tongue inside Angela's waiting hole, he grabbed both her legs by her curvy, womanly hips and squeezed. Her little body writhed with discomfort but she got off on the pain. Soon she was fighting back screams with all her might as one orgasm after another rocked through her body.

Michael sat up. "Enough for you," he said. "You probably didn't deserve that much anyway." He pulled Angela up by her wrists until she was upright and commanded her to turn around and kneel. The bench was still slippery, as it was still raining violently, so she cautiously did as he asked. "Hurry UP!" he demanded of her.

She obeyed the best she could and Michael took hold of her tiny, tiny waist and plunged his cock into her pussy. He left it there for a moment, savoring the clenching aftershocks of her orgasms. He slowly began sliding his cock in and out, in and out. He gathered speed but still didn't pound into her as he asked, "Have you ever had anal sex, Angie?"

She twisted her neck to raise an eyebrow at him. "...no..." she answered warily, afraid of what might happen.

"Oh good," Michael said, and without warning thrust his cock into her tight ass, loving the way she screamed into the storm. "Stop!" she cried. "It hurts, please stop!"

But he didn't stop. He only held her waist tighter and pounded into Angela's little body. He removed his right hand from her skin and smacked it hard onto her bouncing ass. He did the same with his left and spanked her several more times after that.

"Are you tired my darling?" he asked her, with a tone of simultaneous kindness and condescension.

"Yes, yes, I'm so tired Michael," she replied hoarsely.

"Well I won't make you wait much longer then, my love." He had never called her that before, but she didn't have time to react because as soon as the words left his mouth he tangled his hands in her knotted wet hair and yanked her body backwards as his cock exploded into her ass. Gradually his thrusts slowed and he all but collapsed on top of her. He got off the bench and laid back-down on the grass, not caring that he would get dirty.

"Come here," he told Angela tenderly and she laid her body on top of his, entwining herself into him.

"You called me 'my love'," she told him carefully as she stared into his black eyes.

"I know," he replied. "I do love you Angie; I have since the fifth grade."

"I love you too," she said. "I love you too."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Since the Fifth Grade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds