• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control

Control

Can you imagine us in a large bathtub - the water is very warm - the water is scented with oils - smelling so good and feeling so soft - the only light is from several candles throughout the bathroom. Your body is up against mine - your back against my chest - my hands sliding over your arms - your shoulders - your wonderful breast - over your nipples - while kissing your neck - nibbling on your ears. I can just reach the top of your bush - I can’t reach further to get inside of you - but just enough to running the tips of my fingers through that curly hair that tops your sweet love nest.

I reach over to the side of the bath and get a black blind fold - that I pull over your eyes and tie behind your head -- now all you can do is feel - and smell the hot water and me siding behind you - hear my whispers in your ears my kisses on you skin - It makes everything more intense.

You sit up - and I get up from the bath - I take your hand and lead you out of the bathtub -- all you can do is trust me be cause you are sill blindfolded. You feel the rich texture of the cotton towel as I just pat you dry - your skin still has the oil on it and your skin is soooo smooth. I lead you out into the bedroom and lay you down on the bed. You feel the coolness of the air on your oil covered body - your nibbles are hard and begging to be sucked - but not yet - I don't say anything but I turn on the CD player - something soft and jazzy - you were alone on the bed while I was turning on the music - blindfolded and completely naked on the bed.

Totally exposed to me - you call out my name - but I don't say anything - I just put my finger over your lips - hushing you - urging you to be quit I whisper so softly in your ear "one more word and I'll gag you" as I pull one of your hands over your head. You feel me slip something around your wrist the I grab for the other wrist and again I put something over that one too - both of your arms are over your head - and you try to pull them down - I gives a little but they are quite secure - I kiss your cheek then your neck - you turn your head to kiss me - but I go out of your reach.

For a second again you are alone - you wonder what is coming next - you know I am moving around the run - you can feel the air currents move across your skin. Suddenly I grab an ankle and side your foot into one of your high heels - then the other - I know how you like to wear them while we are making love. - - - - I crawl over you - not touching but you feel the bed move - I'm on my knees between your legs and my arms on either side of you -- I am bending down licking your skin - all you feel is the point of my tongue over your skin - your breathing is short - I can tell you are trembling. I work my way down - I kiss the insides of your legs - you want to tell me how much you want me to eat your pussy - but your afraid that I will stop if you say anything - so all you do is let a soft moan escape your lips - which urges me on more.

Now you feel my shoulders under your thighs - my tongue parting your lips then flicking over your clit - My hands reach up and squeeze your tits - then back down to your legs ---- one hand comes down under my mouth so that my fingers start dipping into your wetness - my finger - just one - then two going inside you - exploring you while my tongue is nudging and flicking over your clit - your clit is hard and loves all the attention that it's getting from me - I can feel your legs trembling now more - your breathing betrays you.

I know you are about to cum for me so I lick faster and move my fingers in deeper - I feel the inside of your pussy stretching to suck me in, then flooding me with your juices. But that's not it - I make you cum like this over and over again - I am holding down your legs - your moans have turned into screams of pleasure - - I undo your arms now and you pull off your blindfold - we kiss - I can see just a bit of a tear in your eyes as you are pulling me close and kissing me. I guide myself inside you now - reaching new depths in you - touching you deeply - my hands around you...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds