• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nanny to Teach Ch. 08

Nanny to Teach Ch. 08

"Susan," Gene called softly, tapping on her door. "Are you there, Susan?"

Damn it, she thought, the last thing in the world I need just now is a rap on my door. She tried very had to ignore it. She was in the middle of an X-rated pornographic movie that she'd waited days to see. She was just getting into it, watching it on the large video screen that the Berry's had provided for her in her room.

Two hunks had just tied an amply endowed, naked, screaming, struggling woman to a four-poster waterbed and were preparing to rape her. The knocking was insistent, demanding. Damn kid would wake up the entire household! She slipped from the bed and flounced back her long blonde hair and put a sheer wraparound about her naked body. The big stud on the TV had a hard-on she scarcely believed! Susan squeezed her bulging tits. Maybe he'd go away. The knocking persisted. She switched off the VCR and TV set and padded to the door and opened it a crack.

"It's me – Gene."

"It's late, Gene." she said. "What do you want?"

"I can't figure out this math problem you gave me this morning. Can you show me how to do it? Please!"

"Can't it wait until morning?"

"I'm sorry, Susan," he said apologetically. "I didn't mean to make you mad."

"Oh, I'm not mad, Gene. I was just relaxing and doing something else when you knocked. Come on it."

John set his math book on the dressing table, "What were you doing?"

"I was watching a movie I got from your Dad's collection."

"If it's one of Dad's, it's probably a fuck movie." He grinned.

Susan rolled her eyes.

"Well, is it a fuck movie?"

"Yes." she answered.

"You care if I watch it with you?"

"It's pretty raunchy stuff, Gene," she warned.

"Let's get naked first," Gene suggested with boyish enthusiasm.

"Oh, why not? You've seen me naked before."

They quickly had their clothes off and laid on Susan's bed, backs and heads propped up on large pillows.

"I've seen you get fucked before too. I've even kissed your pussy, remember?"

"I remember!" Susan laughed. She turned on the VCR and TV. One of the hunks on the video was brutally forcing his cock into the woman's pussy while the other man straddled her neck, grabbed her head, and forced his cock down her throat. She tried to scream, but the huge cock muffled her cries to a gurgling murmur. The big cock in her cunt seemed to turn her on immensely. Her hips came off the bed to take in as much cock as she could hold.

Susan glanced over at Gene's cock. It didn't jump to an erection the way she thought it would. But the faster the man fucked the helpless woman, the more Gene's cock stiffened. He glanced over at Susan, seeing her body in a lewd, legs spread-wide, cunt-gaping-open position. His randy young cock was starting a slow rise into full erection. Susan knew that it would be no time at all until she saw his glorious stiff prick waving in front of her face; inviting her to let her saliva-coated lips and tongue slide up and down on it furiously, bringing it to a glorious release of hot gooey semen. God, how she loved sperm! She could wait no longer. She slipped down between Gene's thighs, nudging his lean legs apart with her chin. Gene's cock was slowly rising, inch-by-inch, extending to its full magnitude. Susan licked his loins, a scarce inch or two beneath his huge ball sac, which was hanging so majestically down from the base of his stiffening prick. Susan could no longer wait to taste his young cock. She let her snake-like tongue dart out of her mouth, touching his balls. He moaned out loud. His cock was now fully erect and gigantic. If he kept growing there, his cock would be larger than his Dad', maybe even as big as Wayne's.

Susan loved nothing better than to suck a man's cock, giving it a really good working over. Somehow Gene's balls held a fascination for her. Those balls, the largest she'd ever seen on a male, now occupied her full attention. How could a mere boy have balls larger than Russ' or Wayne's? She started licking the sac, letting the saliva pour out of her mouth freely, soaking his balls, exciting herself more and more with each pass her mouth made on his hairy balls. She pulled his balls into her mouth and started sucking on them gently. She saw his hard-on jump and twitch. She rolled one big semen-laden ball in her mouth, enjoying the feel of it rolling back and forth against her saliva-coated tongue and lips. She swirled her tongue in sensuous circular motions all around the large ball, enjoying every second. The stimulation on the great sac of his balls had Gene extremely hot. She proceeded to take the second ball in her mouth. Both balls filled her mouth to the brim. They were fucking huge! She rolled them back and forth, all the time keeping a steady flow of her own hot saliva pouring out of her mouth, keeping his huge balls constantly wet and slippery. Gene had never felt such a teasing sensation.

"Oh Susan! Mmmmmmmm. You're driving me crazy...let's fuck! Please! I'm ready to cum already!" Gene's talk was turning her on like crazy. She had to try his cock.

The sweet smell of his prick and balls was permeating her nostrils and enticing her. She couldn't wait to taste his sweet jizz. Slowly, sensuously, she let his balls slip out of her mouth. She began to lick and suck on the very base of his cockshaft. Inch-by-glorious-inch, she worked her way up his mighty cock-pole. She was taking her time. Up and up she went, letting her tongue dart snake-like all around the base of his enormous prick. It was quivering now.

"God, Gene, you're really hung!" Susan looked at his cock. "Play with my tits! While you do that, I'm going to suck you off. I want you to cum in my mouth like you've never cum before!"

"All right." he answered.

In a matter of a split second, she slurped up his whole prick and her hot, wet, slithering tongue was wallowing all over the underside of it, and she was sucking for all she was worth. Gene was feeling her tits, rubbing her taut nipples.

"Damn, but you've got pretty tits!"

Susan giggled and went down on his cock, feeling his heavy foreskin slide all the way back as his cock fucked deep into her throat.

"Oh, Susan, that feels soooo goood!"

She let his cock slip from her mouth momentarily.

"You want to fuck me now, or do you want me to suck you off first?"

"Oh, please! Suck me off first! Then we'll fuck!" Gene whispered. "Hurry! Hurry! Let me cum in your mouth! Please!"

She didn't need to be coaxed! Her lips and tongue went to work on the layer of extra skin around his cock-head, tickling and sloshing it back and forth while she sucked powerfully – yet still keeping up those little jerks too. The she'd push down a little and close her teeth just enough to hold the extra skin back, slithering her tongue all over the cock-knob and around the groove behind it, before finally tightening her lips and starting down again.

Something tight and explosive was building up in his belly and he was moaning softly. God, be he was close! But he just knew he'd blow her face away with the force of his orgasm! At least it felt that way right now. He felt a huge aching in his balls, needing release. He couldn't hold back. Her head was bobbing up and down, faster and faster. He was fucking her face, her mouth, and her throat.

Susan felt a shudder run through the boy's body, felt his legs stiffen, and knew he was on the verge. His semen exploded in her throat without warning. Susan nearly choked as gallon after gallon of sperm filled her mouth and throat. Wasn't he ever going to stop spurting? The horny little fucker had enough semen to fill every woman in the house! But she gladly took it all in. She really wanted it. She needed that musky male juice that tasted so wonderful. She sucked hard along the entire length of his cock to get every last drop. They both lay there not moving. The boys cock was still throbbing, still rock hard. He slipped his cock from her mouth and moved between her legs. In a flash he was sucking her clit!

"Mmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh!" she gasped, arching her ass off the bed to meet his hot, horny mouth. Gene drove his long tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy, sending thrills through her body. Her pussy was damp and ark, full of aroused passion, steaming with her cunt juices. He tongue-fucked her, marveling at the aroma that escaped from her tender cunt slit. He pushed his face and tongue deeper into Susan's pussy. What a lovely cunt to be eating! She began to hunch his face with excitement, groaning as he thrust his tongue far into her went cunt. He sipped the edges of her cunt-lips and licked the tapering ends of her pussy near her ass.

"That's it, Gene! Go in my ass!"

He knew exactly what she wanted. He drove his tongue in little circles around her tender puckered asshole. He shoved his tongue in deep. She moaned and cried out, opening her legs even wider so he could take full advantage of her splayed condition.

"You love this, don't you, you fucking nymphomaniac?" Gene whispered. "You love to have your cunt and asshole eaten, don't you? And you're so hot you want to be fucked too, don't you?"

"Oh yes, Gene, I do! Everything you say is true – oh Gene, what are you doing to me!" she screamed. He started at the base of her spine, licking upward very slowly until his tongue touched her clit. Again and again, he ragged his tongue all the way from her asshole to her cunt. It was one of the most delicious sensations she had ever experienced.

"Oh Gene, I can't stand any more! I'm cuming! Oh God, I'm cuming – hard!" She squeezed his head with her thighs; it felt as though he was caught in an iron hammerlock. She came! Her orgasm was intense, one of the best she could ever remember. "Oh, Gene, you've gotten my ass on fire! Fuck me in the ass! Please!"

"Are you sure?" he asked with concern. "My cock is swollen up as big as a horse!"

"Don't talk, you pussy teaser. Hurry! Oh, please hurry!"

He turned her over and pushed her hips down against the mattress and spread her thighs well apart. He aimed his saliva-wet prick at the tightly puckered slit of her ass. She tried to relax her sphincter muscles so that he would be able to enter without causing too much pain for her. He pressed his rigid prick into the small indentation between her ass cheeks. She concentrated on relaxing her asshole. Gradually, by applying steady pressure and by rotating his cock slightly at the same time, the boy managed to force her tight little asshole open wide. His huge cock head popped into her very warm, clutching rectum.

"Ohhhhhh!" She exclaimed, partly from discomfort and partly from passion. He kept wiggling and pushing his cock into her ass. She came as his thick, hard prick drove into her shitter. Her vibrating spasms, coupled with the very tight grasp of her asshole, set him off. His warm jizz gushed into her lower intestines. He slumped onto her and let the jism jet into her ass. It felt absolutely marvelous! Her ass was so incredibly tight it was as though it had a suction pump built into it to suck out every drop of cum in his balls. When he was finally satiated, they both lay side by side relaxing.

"Susan, do you enjoy ass fucking as much as the other way?"

"Sometimes more," she admitted honestly. "Well maybe not more. It's different. A different type of orgasm, Gene."

She looked at his shriveling cock. Then she grinned.

"What?" he asked.

"You didn't cum her to get fucked. You came for me to help you with a math problem. We didn't make much progress, did we?"

Gene smiled. "I'll take a great blow job or fuck over math any day!"

She smiled and said, "You have one, if not the best, cock that I ever had!" With that she could see that Gene's cock was starting to rise once again. She thought if she had any more orgasm in her body after what Gene had just done to her over the last two hours, she couldn't hold back any more. Susan knew that it would be no time at all until she saw his glorious stiff prick waving in front of her face, inviting her to let her saliva-coated lips and tongue slide up and down on it furiously bringing it to a glorious large size again.

She knew she couldn't wait any longer to have that cock of Gene's in her pussy.

"God damn you, you horny little whore! You know I can't resist you, don't you?"

"Yeah, Gene, I know that." Susan said.

"Do it! Gene! Go ahead! Don't be bashful!"

Gene started rubbing her pussy lips again. She parted her thighs. Her body was overwhelmed by new sensations. She wanted Gene to plug the empty, gaping hole in her cunt with his horse like cock. She had wondered for weeks now, how it would feel to fuck him, hot it would feel to have that cock fuck her. Gene, seeing her body in a lewd, legs-spread-wide cunt-gaping-open position, slipped down between her thighs.

Susan then felt his great horse-hard cock poised at the entrance to her pussy. She felt his cock slipped along her cunt-cleft and searched out the quaking entrance. She felt his cock against her hole. She felt the slipperiness of the velvety head against her juicily secretions. She felt the burning mixture of their juices as his oil seeped form his horse-size prick. Could she take such a huge cock into her pussy? Would it stretch wide enough? She really didn't know. Slowly she parted her thighs as she felt the head of his prick slide into her cunt. Gene pushed into her very slowly. His hands curled around her back and his hips began to lift up and down against hers.

"You're a great fuck, Susan!"

"You really think so?"

"Really!" he gasped. "I'm cuming already, your little cunt is so tight!"

She clutched him tightly and moaned, making him stiffen. When his hot sperm hit the walls of her womb, she moaned again, soaring into a world of total ecstasy.

"God, Gene, I've never cum so fast in my entire life! It only took seconds. I thought your cock would tear me apart. But it fits sooo nice."

"Mmmmmmmm!"

"Oh it feels so big and so good!"

Gene kept his cock buried to the hilt in Susan's starving pussy as his cum continued to pour into her, filling her cunt to the brim. Slowly, Gene's cock deflated and began to slip out of Susan's pussy.

"Now, does that make up for me asking for help with my math problem?" he asked, smiling.

"We'll do math tomorrow then. I will help you then! Now get your horny cock and balls out of here and let me get some beauty rest!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nanny to Teach Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds