• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Remembering Ch. 01

Remembering Ch. 01

He was riddled with guilt, as he watched his pregnant 18 year old daughter waddle across the room. She was four months along, and her mother, his wife, was screaming at her, demanding to know who the father of her baby was. She was mad as hell too. Beckyann did not know who the father was of her baby.

Beckyann was a beautiful child growing up. Loving, free spirited, and adventurous. For her 18th birthday they had allowed her to go with her friends to a party. That was what started it all.

He was jolted back when he heard a slap, and screaming. He was on his feet quickly and he stepped between his wife, Ellen, and Beckyann.

"Enough!! No more Ellen. She told you she did not know, and I have told you that she was drunk that night she came home from the party. And besides it's none of our business anyway." he told her, demanding she pull herself together.

Her angry eyes bore into her husband of 20 years, she was pissed and felt alone, a shame of what her daughter did. He could see her flushed face, and she was still huffing steam.

"She's nothing but a whore now, and I want her gone from my house by the time I come back down." she said, turned and left.

He was shocked, and that was the last straw. He would not take it anymore. He told Beckyann to go rest in the guest room, and he went up the stairs to their bedroom. He opened the door and slammed it closed.

"This is OUR house, not just yours, mine, yours, and our daughter's. She will not leave unless she wants too. And if you ever, ever hit her again. This marriage will be over, and you will get nothing. Is that clear Ellen." he said.

She was afraid she had pushed to far. She had never seen him like this ever. All she could do was nod that she understood what he had said. She was still mad, but soon as her hand hit Beckyann, she knew she had gone to far.

"I'm sorry." she said.

"Not me, tell it to Beckyann, she needs to hear it from you." he told her.

He went down to his study, closed the door and sat down. Taking a deep breath, and slowly letting it out. He thought back to that night. Ellen had gone out of town, and so he was the only one home. He watched as his daughter in her short mini skirt walk down the stairs as she left for the party. There must have been drinking at this party, cause when Beckyann came home around midnight she was drunk.

He had fallen asleep on the couch, while watching one of his movies. Thinking he heard someone in the room with him he opened his eyes, and saw Beckyann swaying, half dressed, and watching the young girl on her hands and knees sucking the old mans cock. He watched as she took off her blouse.

Closing his eyes again, trying to think how he was going to get out of this. Suddenly he felt a warm soft hand caressing over the front of his boxers. His cock jerked, and started getting harder. In the background he heard the TV being turned up.

"Oh god baby, suck daddy's cock, mmmmm, so good." the man in the movie said.

Opening his eyes just a little bit, enough to see that Beckyann had stood up, and was taking off the rest of her clothes. She stood there squeezing her titties, and tugging on her nipples. He watched as she sat back down and pulled his boxers down, and her hand wrapping around his throbbing cock.

He knew that he was not a normal sized man, but he also would not trade his size for anything. His cock measured ten inches long, was real thick at the base, slimed a little in the middle. But his cock head was huge. As a young man one of his girlfriends had compared it to a tennis ball, and found that he was much bigger.

He looked over to her face. She was still watching the movie as her hand stroked his cock. He was having trouble keeping quiet, and knew that he would not be able too much longer. He was trying hard, but minutes later he cried out.

"Oh god, suck daddy's cock, suck it baby." he groaned.

He knew he blew it when her hand stilled. Keeping his eyes closed he prayed that she would not leave. Long minutes passed before he felt her wet, hot mouth closing on his cock. She licked, kissed, and dragged her tongue along the small hole of his cock head. His body jerked suddenly when she opened her mouth and push it down over his thick cock.

"Oh god baby, so good," he moaned.

Damn she is good, better than even her mother ever was, and any other girl he has ever been with. He tried to stop his hands from moving, but could not. They slip though her hair, pulling her closer. His hips moved too, he was fucking her mouth now, and with open eyes, he watched as his cock disappeared in her mouth. She looked up and saw that he was looking at her. He saw the raw lust there in her eyes. He watched as his cock went deeper, and deeper, then she slowly lifted her mouth away. She moved over his body, and straddled his lap.

"Oh baby we should not be doing this. Oh goddddddd!!" he cried out as her hand again wrapped around his cock, and pump him.

"I want you daddy. I have fantasized about doing this for a long time daddy. And tonight I am going to have my way with you." she said.

She took his hands and guided them to her titties, pressing them into her tit's, she then lifted herself up, and guided his cock to her pussy. He felt her pussy stretching to fit his monster cock. Her hands rubbed her inner thigh down to him then back up again. He held her tit's, squeezing them, pinching the nipples hard. Slowly he moved to a sitting position and lean in and took one nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, tugging on it with his teeth.

"Oh daddy fuck me, fuck me hard." she demanded, as she squeezed, and pushed her pussy on his cock.

"Oh baby, Daddy love's you. You are taken me to heaven baby. OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!" he grunted, filling her with hot thick cum.

Later in the night he carried her upstairs to her bed, laid her down, but could not bring himself to leave her. He eased behind her on the bed, and he felt her hand as he pushed his cock between her thighs. He felt his cock slip in her wet pussy again. He let out a deep, long groan, and he pushed his cock in deeper. Turning her onto her tummy, he pulled back and slammed his cock in repeatedly. Reaching under her, he grabbed her tit's and squeezed, pulled, and pinch both nipples. Soon he was thrusting deeper, harder, and faster. With a loud roar he exploded deep inside his daughter.

After thinking about how it all started his cock was hard again. Looking out the window he saw Beckyann out by the pool, naked, and she held her tit's in both hands. She was beautiful. Her tit's were thicker, bigger. Her soft round belly looked inviting, her long slender legs made him wish he was out there naked laying on his back waiting for his daughter's pussy to lower. As she turned he gasp, she did not have any pussy hair anymore, she must have shaved it all off. At four months he wanted her more than he wanted anything.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Remembering Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 483 milliseconds