• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alicia's Past... Ch. 03

Alicia's Past... Ch. 03

Many different emotions coursed through me as I considered my next direction. Here was my beautiful wife Alicia, naked and hypnotized in front of me, answering any questions about her past I wanted to know. On the one hand, I was turned on to the max, as evidenced by the throbbing hard-on in my fist. On the other hand, I was getting into territory that could not be undone. Would I truly be able to handle knowing Alicia's past from what she had already said? I considered for a brief few moments before deciding to continue.

"Alicia… Tell me about the first time you sucked two different men in the same day" I commanded my wife.

Alicia answered immediately. "When Rick and I started dating we almost immediately start sleeping together. Rick would always ask me about my fantasies, what turned me on. He would then tell me about his. .."

I slowly stroked my cock as my luscious wife hesitantly continued "The main fantasy that I had that Rick liked was doing two men at once, you know, one in my mouth and one in my pussy. Rick talked about it a lot and knew it turned me on when he fucked me and talked about it."

"So, that's what he did. One night we went out to a campus bar and drank and danced till late at night. He fondled me constantly, his hands always on my ass or breasts. Around midnight we left the bar and drove over to a friend of Rick's apartment. His name was Sam. When we got there Rick told me that we were going to act out my fantasy… I was going to suck his friend Sam's cock while he fucked me. And that's what happened."

I encouraged her to continue "What happened when you went into Sam's apartment, Alicia?"

Alicia answered "We went in and sat down on Sam's couch. Rick then told Tom that my fantasy was to have two men at once, and he was going to be the lucky guy tonight. Rick then made me stand up and strip for them. He made me get on my knees, and pull Sam's cock out and give him a blow job. Rick then came up behind me and fucked me while I sucked his friend Sam."

I asked "Did Sam cum in your mouth?"

"Yes" Alicia answered. "And Rick came in me, too. Sam wanted to fuck me but Rick wouldn't let him."

I continued my query "How about the other men, Alicia? Tell me about them."

Alicia complied "Rick really got off by offering my mouth to other men in that way. He would always have me suck them while he fucked me. We didn't know some of them."

"Tell me about the ones you didn't know!" I implored, my hand picking up speed on my cock as I pictured these activities in my soaring imagination.

My wife began "There were five of them. The first one was a college boy we met in the library. Rick talked to him briefly and then they took me outside and did me behind the library. I blew the guy while Rick fucked me."

"The second one was a man working at a gas station. Rick told the man that for a tank of gas he would have his girlfriend give him a blowjob. They took me in the back of the station where I blew the man while Rick watched."

Alicia was now rolling the nipple on her left breast while she relived the erotic scenes in her mind. She was still truly turned on by the remembrance of her slutty behavior for Rick.

"That same day" Alicia continued "Rick took me to a rugby match where we watched one of his friends play. During the match he had me pick out the player I found most attractive. Afterwards he went up to the guy and talked to him and soon we went to his apartment. Rick had me suck that guy off while he fucked me. The guy's roommate was there watching, but Rick didn't let him have me… I jacked him off with my hand."

"The last time was at a movie theatre. Rick took me to a movie. We sat near the back. During the movie a man came and sat near us. Rick had me put my hand on the man's leg, then his cock. I jacked the man off while Rick played with my breasts. He had a pretty big cock, and I stroked him with both hands. When Rick whispered in my ear to bend over and put my mouth on his cock, I started coming. It wasn't long until the man came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it, and then he straightened himself up and left the movie. I was so horny I gave Rick a blowjob there, too."

I'd had enough and needed relief.

"Conestoga" I said releasing my now bobbing erection.

Alicia opened her eyes and reached for my cock as she said "Yes, I know what you have in mind…"

My wife held my cock firmly as I pushed her back on the bed. I crawled up and straddled her chest as I eased my cock down towards her lips.

"Suck it… suck my cock" I commanded her as I placed the head of my manhood at her lips.

I reached behind with my left hand and found her slick wet pussy and began fingering Alicia.

"Oh… ooh…. Mmmph" was all I heard as she began devouring my cock. Two fingers of my left hand began fucking in and out of her sopping cunt, while I diddled her clit with my thumb.

My wife Alicia was again nothing more than a wanton slut, sucking my cock as I pictured in my mind Alicia sucking the many cocks she had told me about. Some had even been strangers, who had enjoyed her warm, moist mouth just as I was. My hand was fucking her, just like Rick did while he had her suck off strangers. I felt the cum well up from my loins and fill my cock. I held it in as long as I could, and then exploded into Alicia's eager mouth. Copious amounts of my pent up passion emptied into her, emulating the slick sperm from over a dozen other men's cocks that my wife had swallowed. I was soon totally spent, falling backwards onto the end of the bed.

The next day went by slow. I got an erection every time I even thought of Alicia. Even though we had made love that morning before leaving for work, I anxiously anticipated a repeat encounter that evening.

We ate dinner with a few glasses of wine. I had asked Alicia to wear something provocative, and she did not let me down. The spaghetti strapped nightgown and cover-up she wore was one of my favorites, showing nearly all of the top halves of her ample bosom. It barely covered her ass-cheeks below, and Alicia had added a bonus just for me: matching high heels. My wife is one who doesn't need to wear hose, as her legs are nearly flawless. We sat at the table finishing our third glass of wine. Alicia was buzzed, and had a very suggestive, flirtatious look on her face.

I smiled at her and said "wandering asteroids".

Immediately she went under.

"Alicia, are your panties wet?" I asked my wife.

"Yes" Alicia replied.

"What does that mean?" I asked her.

Alicia said "I'm horny… I need cock"

"Why don't you play with your titties for me"? I asked her.

Alicia complied, at first pinching her nipples through her nightgown, then dropping each strap, exposing her magnificent breasts, each adorned with a rock hard nipple. She moaned and began breathing heavier as she twisted and pulled each nipple. She tormented her beautiful breasts for several more minutes, licking her fingers as she continued the manipulation.

"Alicia, can you come for me? I asked.

Alicia's positive reply was barely audible as she stiffened and her orgasm washed over her, while pulling her elongated nipples... I was obviously hard as a rock.

"Alicia, I'm going to ask you some more questions." I said.

She acknowledged " Okay" as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Alicia, who was the last man you fucked? I asked.

"You were." she answered. I shook my head. I need to be more specific.

"Yes" I said. "But before me… who was the last man you fucked?"

Alicia answered "Sam".

I was confused. The only Sam I could think of that she knew was the Sam she had told me about, Rick's friend. But that was years ago…

"Do you mean Rick's friend Sam?" I countered.

"Yes" was her only answer.

"When was that… when did you let Sam fuck you? I asked my wife.

Alicia answered "Monday and Tuesday"

I was floored! Monday and Tuesday I thought she worked late and she was out fucking this Sam guy!

"How did you meet Sam again?" I asked.

"You introduced me to him at the restaurant last Friday night" my wife said.

"Do you mean Samra?" I asked her.

"Yes" Alicia answered. "He fucked me Tuesday and Wednesday afternoon."

Again, conflicting emotions flooded my senses. That bastard Samra! But… one part of me was not opposed to what Alicia had just told me…and actually it excited me.

"Tell me about it" I commanded her.

Alicia began "I don't know why but I had to meet with Samra Tuesday and Wednesday. I had to clear my calendar to do it. I met him Tuesday at his hotel room. As soon as I saw him my panties got wet. He asked me to strip. I did. I had to take his cock out of his pants and suck it…I felt like I would die if I didn't. It was the only thing I could think of… Then we fucked."

I was holding my chin in my hand, looking at my beautiful wife telling me of a tryst three days ago.

"Oh… so then you fucked… whose idea was that?" I asked.

Alicia answered "It was mine. I played with myself while I sucked him and I needed him inside me to come. After he came in me he had me take a shower and then sent me home."

"What about Wednesday, Alicia?.. What happened that afternoon?" I probed.

"Sam had me meet him at a club called ‘The Zodiac'. He had two men with him. He had me go in the restroom and remove my bra and panties. Then I sat at a booth with the two men and Sam ordered me to do whatever they wanted" Alicia told me.

The Zodiac was a "Gentleman's Club" in the other side of town! I couldn't imagine Alicia in there. "Tell me about these two men…What did they look like?" I queried.

Alicia answered "One was in his fifties…kind of short, bald and fat. The other man was a black man in his forties. He was taller, but still fat."

My face flushed at what my wife had just reported. But my straining cock forced me to go on.

"What did they want, Alicia? I asked.

"Well, I had to sit between them and they both felt me up. They fondled my breasts and nipples and both of them fingered me. When one of them would pull his finger out of me he would have me suck it clean while the other one took his turn fingering me. They kept doing that until I came. The short man left. Sam took his place." Alicia reported.

"Go ahead, Alicia. What happened next?" I asked.

"Sam and the man took me in a room in the back of the club. I got naked and got on my knees in front of the other man. I took his cock out of his pants and sucked it. Sam fucked me while I sucked the black man." Alicia said.

"Conestoga" I said calmly, with Alicia immediately awakening.

She looked down at her naked breasts, her hard nipples almost bursting with excitement. Alicia got up and walked to my side of the table and dropped before me. Without a word she engulfed my turgid cock, and began giving me the blowjob I craved.

I looked down at my sweet Alicia's head bobbing on my cock, and began considering where I was going to take my prize to share. Again, my seed began boiling up into my cock as I appreciated my wife's past and looked forward to our future together…

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alicia's Past... Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 432 milliseconds