• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Babs Meets Brian

Babs Meets Brian

Brian had been working with me for about a month and we had gotten friendly. For some reason that I couldn't understand no one else in the office seemed to like him. It could have been because he was black, but that didn't really make sense because from time to time we had other blacks working with us and the crew had always gotten along with them.

Brian had moved to our city from Atlanta to take the job and he had no friends or family in town and he was always after me to tell him where the nightlife was and where he could go to meet the ladies. Having been married for the last six years I wasn't really up on the night scene anymore and I asked my wife Babs to call some of her single girlfriends and see if she couldn't get some ideas.

"Is he a nice guy?"

"Seems to be."

"Why don't you bring him home with you for dinner some night. We can get to know him a little better and then if I can find some of the places that are happening the three of us can go out some night. If he's with a couple it will be a lot easier for him to meet girls than if he went as a single."

The next day I told Brian what Babs had said and asked him to pick a night. We settled on Thursday and that night when I got home I told Babs.

Brian followed me home and parked in front of the house. The way the place is laid out it is much easier to go in through the door off the back porch and Brian followed me in. I introduced him to Babs and then we had a cocktail while she finished dinner. The evening started off with a nice bottle of Merlot followed by steak and baked potatoes. We had peach cobbler for dessert and followed it with some Baileys Irish Cream. Babs was just starting to tell us about what she had found out from her girlfriends when my cell phone started beeping. It was my mom. She was broke down on the side of the road and she couldn't reach my dad so would I please come and save her. I disconnected and told Babs and Brian what was up and Brian stood up and started to thank Babs for her hospitality and I asked him where he was going.

"Well, you are leaving and I guess I should be getting out of her too."

"Nonsense. I shouldn't be gone much more that an hour. Stick around and find out what Babs has to say about the places she has found out about."

Babs laughed and said, "Don't worry Brian, I won't take advantage of you" and we all laughed and I headed off to rescue my mother.

I hadn't been gone from the house five minutes when my cell phone beeped and when I answered it it was my mom calling to tell me that she had finally gotten a hold of my dad and he was on the way. I turned around and made the five-minute drive back home. I pulled in the drive and made my way around to the back porch and as I came up the steps I saw Babs and Brian standing in the kitchen and Babs looked pissed. She was saying something to Brian and suddenly he grabbed her and mashed his mouth down on hers. She tried to push him away, but 110 pounds wasn't going to move a 200-pound man. To my dying day I will never understand why I didn't go into the house and demand an explanation, but I didn't - I just stood there and watched.

I suppose that it might have been curiosity about what might have led up to what I was seeing and what was going to happen, or it might have been a latent tendency toward voyeurism coming out. Whatever, I just stood and watched as Babs gave up trying to push Brian away. Instead she started beating on his chest with her hands. Brian took no notice of her struggles and continued to mash his mouth down on hers. Still kissing her he walked her backwards until her legs hit the kitchen table. He broke the kiss, grabbed her shoulders and spun her around. He bent her face down on the table and then with all of his weight on one hand in the middle of her back to hold her down he used the other to lift her skirt and then he ripped her panties off of her.

Babs was struggling to get up but Brian's hand in the middle of her back had her pinned. As short as Babs was, bent over the table she was up on her toes and her legs had no leverage to keep Brian from forcing her legs apart with his knees. I'd seen enough and it was time for me to go into the house and knock Brian on his ass. I'd taken one step forward and then suddenly I stopped. Brian had taken out his cock and had it pressed against Babs and there was just something about that black piece of meat probing at Babs that I found erotic as hell and all of a sudden I wanted to see that black pole slide into my lily white wife. Not exactly the actions of a loving husband, but I was a loving husband with a bit of a grudge.

Babs had been a tad on the promiscuous side before we got married. I wasn't supposed to know, but I did know for a fact that Babs was fucking other guys, at least six of them, right up to the day of our wedding. As far as I knew she had been faithful to me since saying our vows, but I'd never forgotten how I felt when I learned of her cheating on me while she was my fianc‚e. Also, I had a hard time believing that Brian got started on the way to where he was with out something leading him to it. Babs wasn't a stranger to having cocks shoved in her so I decided to watch and not interfere.

I watched Brian line his black pole up with Babs and then I saw him push into her. He went slowly to work himself all the way in and as soon as he was far enough in to suit him he grabbed her hips and started fucking her. I couldn't see her face from where I was standing, but I did see her still trying to break away from Brian. After a couple of minutes it looked as if Babs had given up trying to get away and instead she was using her hands to brace her self against the table. Brian kept ramming himself into her and I could see his lips moving as he said something. Then he pulled Babs tight to him and held her while he pushed his load of cum into her.

The two of them were motionless for maybe a minute and then Brian stepped back and his cock, already soft, flopped out of her. He said something and Babs shook her head no. Brian reached down and pulled her up from the table and spun her around. He pushed her down on her knees in front of him and said something. Babs said something and shook her head no. Brian put one hand on the back of her head and with the other he reached down and pinched her nose. Babs opened her mouth to breathe and Brian pushed his cock in. If I thought that his black cock against her white ass was erotic, it paled in comparison to the sight of his black meat sticking into her beautiful white face. Just watching Brian take advantage of my beautiful white wife had given me a raging hard on and watching him fuck her face was making it throb.

Watching Brian's cock go from soft to hard in Babs mouth made me want to take my cock out and beat off, but I forced myself to leave my dick alone - I intended to see that Babs got the load that she and Brian had generated in me. I was looking forward to sliding my cock into her hot, wet pussy and hearing her explanation of why she was so wet and loose. I knew that whatever she said would be a lie, but I still wanted to hear it. In the kitchen Brian was hard again and he pulled himself out of my wife's mouth and picked her up and sat her on the table. Babs said something and tried to push Brian away, but he pushed her down on her back, pushed her legs apart and moved between them. He said something, Babs shook her head no and then Brian speared his cock into her.

Babs had struggled against Brian during the first fuck and also during the blow job and she wasn't all that active a participant during the first minute of the second fuck, but then her legs came up and locked onto Brian and I saw her pushing her ass back up at him as he fucked her. It took Brian almost ten minutes to cum in Babs the second time and when he pulled out I figured that it was time for me to put an end to the party. I slowly backed off the porch and used my cell phone to call the house. Babs answered and it was her first chance to say something about what had gone on, but she didn't say a word. I told her I was on the way home and would be there in about ten minutes.

I went and sat in my car and thought about how turned on I had been seeing the black on white fuck session. In a way I was both happy and sad over what had happened. Happy in that I learned a few things about myself that I hadn't known before - that I was a voyeur and got turned on watching a black cock stroking in and out of my white wife. Sad because my budding friendship with Brian was toast. There wasn't anyway that I could be friends with a man who went behind my back and fucked my wife no matter how turned on it made me. I wondered what was going on in the house following my phone call and I wondered what I would find when I walked in. Would Babs run to me and point a finger at Brian and tell me what he had done? Would Brian call her a lying whore and tell me that she led him on? I looked at my watch and saw that I had been sitting in the car long enough.

When I walked into the living room Babs and Brian were sitting on opposite ends of the couch. Brian asked if everything was all right with my mom and I told him that I had gotten things taken care of.

"How about you two, get anything accomplished while I was gone?"

"Oh yeah. Babs and I got to know each other better and we pretty much decided on what we want to do this Saturday."

"This Saturday?"

"Yeah, you know, what clubs to go to."

"But this is my Saturday to work."

"That's okay. You should be home by six, right?"

"Closer to six thirty."

"Okay. I'll drive over here and Babs and I will be ready to go when you get home. You grab a quick shower and we can head out. That okay with you Babs?"

Babs looked at me, then at Brian and then back to me and when she spoke I knew that Brian would be fucking her again. "Yes, that will work for me." An interesting response from a women who had looked like she was being raped. But then what did I expect from a whore who had fucked around on me right up to the day we were married. Brian would get there early Saturday all right, real early and there was no doubt in my mind that I would be taking a well fucked wife to dinner that night. Was I going to be upset about it? Damn right I was, but only because I couldn't be there to watch. I wondered what kind of story I would hear from her when we went to bed or if she would say anything at all. And then I wondered when - or even if - I would tell her what I knew.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Babs Meets Brian

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds