• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In the Family Ch. 3

In the Family Ch. 3

Sarah awoke early in the morning still holding her beautiful dark haired cousin. She remembered what had happened the night before and smiled, she had experienced the best sex she had ever had with her cousin while she described her seduction of her cousin Stacey's stepfather James.

Now she had a plan to get her cousin and uncle together. She knew her uncle James liked porno, she had seen him at night when he thought she was asleep and Stacey and Aunt Mary were at work, masturbating while watching movies of two women and two women with one man. She would stand there quietly in the hallway watching him stroke his seven inch cock until he erupted with gobs of semen. The first time she saw him do that she knew she had to fuck him!

When she finally succeeded in seducing him, she was not too sure James would ever repeat their love making, but now that her cousin Stacey was her lover also, and she knew she had Stacey very keen on the idea of seducing her stepfather, she could have the most incredible sex possible! She would tell her cousin her plan after she woke up. Lying there looking at her lovely dark haired cousin, she became aroused again. The early morning sunshine filtering in through the window silhouetted her curving figure through the sheets. She let her eyes wander across her shoulders down her back to her shapely ass and legs, coming back to rest on her ass. She could just see the crack of her ass between two round firm globes of ass flesh. She reached out and pulled the sheets back from her cousin and started kissing and licking her shoulders and back all the way to her ass.

Stacey awoke slowly to fact that someone was kissing their way down her back. Memories of the previous night came back to her and she felt a warm mouth on her ass cheeks. She felt her ass spread by two slender hands and then a warm tongue started licking her anus. Noone had ever done this to her before! She moved her ass back further into her blond haired cousins face. She felt the warm intruder lick around and around her sphincter until finally it plunged into her asshole. She moaned with delight as she felt her ass getting tongue fucked.

While her asshole was being worked over with magnificent efficiency, she felt fingers working their way into her moist pussy. Her clit was rubbed and softly pinched while two fingers worked in and out of her pussy in opposite rhythm to the tongue in her ass. It didn't take long for her to feel her impending orgasm. Over and over her clit was massaged and fingers moving faster and faster into her sloshing cunt and warm moist tongue going into and out of her ass. When she came she could hear her cousins hand in her pussy making the most obscene wet noises she had ever heard while her pussy muscles gripped and pulsated on those long slender fingers. She kept cumming and cumming until she thought she was about to pass out, then her cousin slowly stopped torturing her young body and allowed her to catch her breath.

When Sarah noticed Stacey's breathing slow to normal rate, she asked her cousin if she had thought about her suggestion to seduce James? Stacey looked at her cousin with a devilish grin and said "Hell if it means as good a fuck as you described, I'm all for it. Besides, I've had some pretty wild fantasies about him myself!" Sarah grinned at her and told her of her plan.

James sat on the couch in the living room half listening to the news and half reading a novel that he couldn't really get into. He kept thinking about the night just a couple of days ago that he had been seduced by his gorgeous blond haired niece. He knew he should have never let it happen, but he needed to get laid very badly. He loved his wife, but over the last few years sex was something he got once a month, if he was lucky. The sex was always fantastic when he got it, but it just kept getting to be longer and longer between sessions.

He loved his wife to much to leave her, and could not get himself to have an affair, and he sure as hell didn't want to catch some disease from some whore, so he had to content himself with his porn and hand. It had been an exceptionally long time between lovemaking sessions with Mary when he succumbed to his niece, and he was learning what blue balls was really like. But he was determined it would not happen again, he didn't avoid Sarah after that, but you could not tell anything had happened between them. He treated her exactly the same as before, like nothing ever happened. He could see a look of disappointment in face from time to time, but he just couldn't react to his desires.

However, ever since then when he watched his porn, his mind always stole back to that wonderful occasion of making love to his niece. Mary had to leave town on a business trip yesterday, and would be gone for at least a week. When Mary made her apologies to Sarah for not being able to be there for the rest of her vacation, Sarah smiled at her aunt and told her she understood. When Sarah turned around, James could swear Sarah had a gleam in her eye. It must have been his imagination, he thought he had made his position clear enough with Sarah.

He was brought back from his musings by his stepdaughter coming into the room wearing a tight fitting tank top and her panties. He and Mary never made a big deal about walking around the house in their underwear, and Stacey had grown up doing the same. James could not help but notice what a beautiful young woman Stacey had grown into. He tried not to think of all the fantasies he had had about Stacey, he chided himself for even thinking about them. Stacey almost bounced into the room and asked James if it were alright if she and Sarah watched a video in here. He said of course they could and Stacey bounced back out of the room into the kitchen where he heard popcorn popping.

Then both girls walked into the room wearing only tank tops and panties. James caught himself staring at the spectacular view of such contrasting beauties. Stacey with her long black hair and obviously bushy vagina, pert c-cup titties with large round nipples, and Sarah with her long blond hair with soft wispy pubic hairs that just hid her pubic area, her somewhat larger tits, but her nipples were not as large as her cousins. Both had round nicely shaped firm buttocks, but Stacey's was a little larger than Sarah's.

Sarah popped the video into the VCR and turned around just in time to see James force his gaze back to the book in his hands. She knew he was checking them out, what man wouldn't? She and Stacey laid down on the floor in front of James side by side on their stomachs. Each one slightly moving their pelvises in an apparent attempt at getting comfortable. James couldn't stop himself from glancing up from his novel and watching their cute asses. He chastised himself for even considering looking at these two, after all one was his niece and the other his own step daughter! He tried to read his novel, but was disturbed by what he heard coming from the television.

He heard a lot of moaning and groaning, when he looked up, there on the screen he saw his favorite porn movie with two gorgeous women having some wild girl-on-girl sex. Needless to say he was stunned, Sarah had gotten into his porn collection and gotten this movie out to watch with Stacey...Right in front of him! He found himself unable to move or say anything, he watched mesmerized as Stacey and Sarah started to rub each others arms and caress each others bodies, all the time critiquing the moves the women on the screen were performing. They would comment on which positions they preferred, and what techniques they would like to try. James sat there staring as if in a dream. He had always fantasized about having sex with two women, but never thought it might actually happen.

The girls moved and caressed each other while they glanced back occasionally to look at James watching them, he had a strange faraway look that made him seem as if he couldn't believe what he was actually seeing. Stacey stroked her cousin and started kissing her softly on the lips and cheek. James watched as these two lovely women started kissing and tonguing each other. They pulled each others tops off and started playing with each others breasts.

Caressing and kneading them, pinching each others nipples and gently rolling them between thumb and forefingers. They worked their way into a 69 position and pulled each others panties off which by now were soaked through with their pussy juices. They licked and moaned and sucked on each other, writhing and caressing. James kept looking back and forth from the TV to these gorgeous women in front of him, trying to make sense out of what he was seeing. On the screen the scene changed to a man walking into the room, whereupon, of course, the two babes asked him to join them, which , of course, he was more than happy to oblige them.

When the man came into the room in the movie both girls had climaxed, now they were looking at James with pure lust in their eyes. They both stared at his rock hard penis threatening to rip through his sweat pants. Sarah crawled over to James and stroked his cock through his pants. He closed his eyes and moaned" not again." Sarah just smiled as she tugged and pulled the sweat pants off of James' waist. His penis popped straight into the air in front of Sarah's face. She took it in her hand and started stroking it. She put her lips over the head of his cock and used her tongue on the tender underside of his phallus.

When she did this, James closed his eyes and moaned his pleasure. Stacey was sitting back watching her cousin taking her stepfathers seven inch dick all the way down her throat. She fingered her pussy, working herself into a sexual frenzy. Then she moved over next to her cousin and pushed her head out of the way so she could taste her stepfathers manhood. James' had his eyes closed, but could feel something was different about the blow job he was getting. He opened his eyes to see his beautiful stepdaughter swallowing his cock.

He was shocked but also so turned on by the idea of some of his most erotic fantasies coming true that he just watched as both girls took turns sucking his dick, when one had his cock in her mouth the other was licking the others pussy. It seemed to take forever, but he reached the point of no return and he told the girls he was going to cum. When he did both girls worked on his at the same time until a huge stream of cum shot out of James' cock and splattered Sarah in the face. When she felt his hot sperm on her face she sucked on his cock hard, trying to get every drop out. Then she turned to her cousin and deeply kissed her, sharing his hot juices with the other girl.

James sat there knowing he shouldn't let this be happening, but he was too overcome with lust to stop. Watching these two lovely girls sharing his semen kept his cock rock hard. Stacey noticed that her stepfathers cock had not even shown any sign of getting soft and wondered how that could be. Every other guy she had fucked always went soft after they came, a few could be coaxed into another hardon after some work, but she had never known a man could stay hard. She knew she had to have that magnificent dick in her. She stood up and turned her back to James and impaled herself on his cock. James watched Stacey's firm round ass descending on his phallus and felt her hot wet pussy covering his cock. She was still so wet, he slid into her all the way with one motion. They both moaned simultaneously when she was sitting on him all the way. She sat there for a moment savoring the feel of his cock inside of her. She never felt so full, so complete.

James loved how tight Stacey's pussy felt, Mary's was never this tight, even when they first met. Slowly Stacey started moving up and down on his cock, savoring the feel of his manhood slowly sliding in and out of her. Sarah kneeled in front of these two, watching James' cock slowly being swallowed by Stacey's lovely pussy, and listened to their moans of pleasure. She leaned into her cousin and licked and sucked her titties, working her way down her stomach and to Stacey's cunt. Sarah licked Stacey's clit and James' cock as it slid in and out. Stacey was even more turned on by this sensational feeling. She started bouncing up and down faster and harder, slamming herself onto his dick as hard as she could. Then she suddenly climaxed, no slow working up to it, just sudden and terrific. When she did she jammed his cock into her and stopped bouncing up and down and just rotated her hips around and around in circles, feeling his cock filling her up and her clit being sucked like a small penis.

Finally she collapsed forward almost knocking Sarah over if it weren't for James holding onto her from behind. She felt James standing up with his cock still inside her and was laid gently onto the floor. James withdrew his cock with a lurid sucking noise coming from between her legs. She never thought each orgasm she had had since last night could get any better, but each time she was proved wrong, and would continue to be proven wrong.

...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • In the Family Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 71 milliseconds