• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alicia's Past... Ch. 02

Alicia's Past... Ch. 02

Recently I read about the art of hypnosis. There was going to be a well known hypnotist, Mr. Samra, in our city as advertised in the paper. I mentioned it to Alicia and she seemed excited. She told me that her friend Kathy had been hypnotized by Samra to quit smoking and it worked, and she would like to try it to lose some weight. I told her she didn't need to lose weight, but you know how women are. I promised to check into Mr. Samra and get us set up for hypnosis. I got on the web and did my due diligence, finding out how to contact him.

I wasn't crazy about being hypnotized in a group setting, and thought it best to set up a private appointment for us. I called Samra, and was surprised to get through to him on the first call. I explained my situation, and asked how much a private session would cost and he told me $500. I wasn't keen about the cost, but agreed.

I then told him my name as we were making arrangements for the appointment. "Jim Baxter?.. You didn't by chance attend college in Texas in the 1970's did you?"

I answered "yes", and told him where. Imagine my surprise when I found out that "Mr. Samra" was actually a fraternity brother of mine, who had hit it big using the power of suggestion through hypnosis. We chatted for a long time, and made plans to get together the night before his group hypnosis gig and catch up. Our private appointment would be the day after his group meeting. I told him I looked forward to seeing him again.

Alicia was excited and said she couldn't wait to be hypnotized. I nodded and smiled, and began considering options…

The evening of my meeting with Samra arrived. I met him at one of the nicer restaurants in our town, and immediately started getting caught up over a few drinks. I told him Alicia was going to meet us in an hour for dinner. He seemed pleased, and asked all about her. I told him all the positive public aspects of my lovely wife but then confided in him my secret desire: I would like her to tell me about all the sexual experiences she had other than me. I asked my old frat brother if there was a way he could help me with that.

Samra smiled and said "If Alicia is willing to be hypnotized, I think I can have her meet our expectations."

I smiled at Samra and said "Really, that would be so cool… so I could actually just ask her questions and she would answer them, and tell me about her experiences?"

Samra smiled, took another drink from his glass of wine and said "Sure. I would have to plant a trigger phrase in her mind that only you and I knew, and, subsequent my hypnotizing her, you could also use it to take her back into her hypnotic state. You should then be able to find out what you need."

I told him the deal was on.

Shortly thereafter, Alicia showed up and I introduced her to Samra. Naturally, I chose to not let her know about our previous relationship.

Samra's eyes lit up when he saw Alicia as it was with most men that still had the ability to get a hard on. My friend Samra obviously appreciated Alicia's beauty.

They chatted all through the meal about hypnosis, and Alicia even asked if he could try to hypnotize her right there.

Samra smiled and looked at me, obviously for approval.

I said "Sure, go ahead. Be my guest."

Samra started the suggestion and relaxation process and soon told Alicia "When I snap my fingers, you will go into a deep sleep, hearing only my voice."

With that, he snapped his fingers and Alicia's head fell forward. I was amazed.

Samra continued "Alicia, lift your head, but keep your eyes closed." She did as ordered.

"Okay… what now?" I asked.

"Name it." Samra said.

"Alright, here's the deal" I told him. "I want to be able to ask Alicia private stuff, about her past and stuff and have her answer me… can you do that?"

Samra looked carefully at me and said "Yes, I can do that, but you will have to be more specific if you want to be assured it will work to your satisfaction."

I wrestled with the idea for a minute and then said "Okay, sure, but it's private, just between us, okay"?

Samra smiled and nodded.

"Alicia is so hot in bed… and she sucks a cock like a real pro. She obviously learned that somewhere and I want to know about it." I said

Samra asked "Why do you want to know?"

I confided "It turns me on to think about all the nasty stuff my sweet wife has probably done in the past. She is just too much of a slut in bed for her not to have been well experienced before me. I need to know!"

Samra thought for a moment as he stroked his goatee. He then looked up at Alicia and called her name.

"Yes" Alicia responded.

Samra told her "You will answer any questions that I have for your, about your past, whenever I ask them. You want to tell me about them because it turns you on. You will remember everything down to the smallest detail. The events will be so clear, you will actually be reliving them in your mind. Do you understand?"

Alicia said "Yes", keeping her eyes closed.

"Alicia, I'm going to ask you a question now." Samra said. "How old were you when you first sucked a cock?"

Alicia was expressionless, still sitting with her eyes closed.

"Sixteen" she said.

My cock was already straining at my zipper, but strained even more at this sweet success.

Samra continued "Whose cock did you suck when you were sixteen?"

I looked at my wife and she began to speak "Billy Joers… he was a college boy that I dated the summer of my sophomore year. His was the first cock I ever sucked" she said.

"Did you let him fuck you?" was the next question from Samra.

"No, I only sucked his cock." Alicia said.

Samra noticed Alicia's nipples were getting hard as she spoke. He then asked "How many times did you suck Billy Joers off?"

Alicia was quiet for a moment before she answered "Twenty seven times" she replied.

I couldn't believe it! Here my wife was telling a stranger about sucking some boy's cock twenty seven times when she was sixteen!

Samra continued: "Alicia , did he come in your mouth all twenty seven times"?

Alicia shook her head and said no. "Sometimes he shot his come on my face, and other times he shot it on my breasts. I always had to lick it up, though."

Samra looked at me and asked "Is this satisfactory, Jim?" I smiled and nodded, anxious for this to continue.

Samra probed "Alicia, does it turn you on to suck cocks?"

Alicia replied "Yes, it always makes my panties wet."

He continued "I suppose you have sucked more than one cock. Other than Billy Joers, how many cocks have you sucked?"

My wife was only silent for a few seconds before she answered: "Eighteen."

I was incredulous, but more turned on than ever. Alicia, my prim and proper love, my wife, my horny little slut, had sucked eighteen different men off! Wow! I couldn't wait to wade into that!

"Go on… ask her about them!" I implored Samra.

"Alicia, you have told me that you have sucked eighteen different men. Who was the second man whose cock you sucked?" Samra continued.

Alicia answered "Rick Allen"

My mouth dropped open. That couldn't be… No one in between this Billy Joers and Rick!

"Samra… ask her how old she was when she sucked Rick for the first time" I asked.

"Alicia, How old were you when you sucked Rick Allen's cock?" asked Samra.

"Twenty two" answered my sweet wife.

Samra looked at me and picked up on my confusion. He continued his probing of my wife.

"Alicia, what age were you when you sucked the other sixteen men?

My wife answered "Twenty two and twenty three."

This made no sense. She was living with Rick then.

to be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Alicia's Past... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 325 milliseconds