• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Online Christmas Wishes

Online Christmas Wishes

The tree was glittering with lights. Her stocking was hung on the mantle. A crackling fire danced in the fireplace. A CD full of Christmas tunes filled the room with holiday cheer. To anyone looking in the window, it would've appeared as if the occupant was in a festive mood. That is, unless they knew the occupant.

Tess sat in front of her computer, alone again on Christmas Eve and talking to others who were suffering from the same problem. Far away from family and few friends aside from those found online every night, she had no real reason to celebrate. From the sound of the general depression found among those online, she wasn't alone. It was a comforting feeling, a happy thought amid all the loneliness caused by her isolation.

When her messenger program popped up, telling her that Wes was online, she smiled. She'd been hoping to catch him and seeing him answer her prayers was a treat she hadn't counted on seeing. She didn't have to wait long before he sent her a message, and the greeting brought an even wider smile to her face.

'How are you this evening? Enjoying the snow?' She smiled and shook her head at the screen, her fingers hovering over the keys. He knew she lived too far South for snow. However, here he was, answering her Christmas wish and sweeping her into that world where anything was possible. That included snow in South Georgia.

'I am fine, but I would love the snow more if we were outside making snow angels instead of cooped up inside this stuffy apartment." His answer to that was a smiley winking at her and she laughed in delight again.

'By all means, let's go make some snow angels.' Followed close thereafter with a link to a picture he'd found of a couple in the snow making snow angels, looking at each other and laughing. She opened her browser and found a picture of a couple having a snowball fight in an open field. She copied the link into the messenger window and waited on his reply.

It only took him a moment, and came in the form of another link. She clicked it, her laughter filling the room and momentarily drowning out the cheery tunes from her stereo. It was a picture snapped just as a man stuffed a snowball down the back of a woman's shirt.

'You're going to pay for that, mister!' She typed out and began an all out assault, describing the large handfuls of snow she was dumping down his shirt, his pants, anywhere she could reach. He responded in kind and before long, their virtual selves were so drenched there wasn't a stitch of clothing on them that wasn't dripping.

'I think we should get you out of those wet clothes,' blinked onto her screen, bringing another smile to her lips.

'I quite agree. My place or yours?' She typed out.

'Definitely yours,' came his answer and she laughingly described leading him by the hand into her apartment. Once she finished that, she didn't get much of a chance to reply as he began peeling the wet clothes from her virtual body. His descriptions were so accurate, she nearly felt the tingling touch on her skin. She answered his messages with descriptions of removing his wet clothes, complete with the slap of the pieces as they hit her tiled entryway and backing towards the bathroom, forcing him to follow as he met her lips and worked on removing another article of clothing.

Heat rushed through her as he described his hands running over her skin, caressing every inch, teasing her breasts with light brushes. Her nipples hardened as she reached for the keys again, answering his caresses by pulling away and pulling open the shower door. She described leaning over, purposefully arching her back, her feet parted, presenting him with an eyeful of her wet mound and smoothly rounded backside. His answering message described his hands caressing her back, tracing a path to her thighs as she turned the water on in the shower.

Tess shivered in her chair, taking her time in answering it, closing her eyes and imagining him standing behind her in her bathroom as she turned the water on in the shower. She answered him, describing how she straightens up and turns, pulling him inside the shower and the door closed behind him, the hot water flowing from the showerhead and flowing in rivulets down their bodies.

He took a moment to answer and Tess bit her lip. When he finally answered her, however, she nearly moaned aloud. The words on the screen detailed his pulling her close, the feel of his arousal as it pressed into her belly, the water that pooled in the deep crease caused by her breasts being pressed to his chest, his lips ravaging hers, and his hands...

She could almost feel one at the back of her head, holding it fast to his lips, while the other caressed the hard cheeks of her backside, squeezing and clutching, as if it had been driving him wild since they entered the snow. Tess bit her lip, answering him by telling him exactly how he was making her feel; her pulse racing, her mind reeling, and a throbbing sensation beating deep within her.

It took him another minute to reply, his virtual self turning them in the shower and pressing her into the wall under the showerhead, his knee slipping between hers opening her legs, his hands moving, one to cup a breast the other to probe the spot just above his knee. He described the hot folds of skin, moistened from the water hitting them and from her excitement, as his finger moves to part her lips, find her clit and circle it gently.

She moaned lightly, glad she had no roommates to wonder at her strange behavior. She pulled the sweater she was wearing free and tossed it on the chair across the room, leaving her thin tank top and her shorts to cover her heated skin. Her nipples peaked under the tank top and she pressed her hands to them, oddly fascinated by their reaction.

She returned to the keyboard, chewing her lip and typing out her reaction: opening for him, moving her hips against his hand, her nipple tightening under his hand as it clenches her breast roughly, her lips matching his urgency as she returns his ravishing kiss. His reply leaves her breathless, her heart racing and her eyes closing momentarily. When she opened them again, she saw another waiting on her. In two messages, he'd lifted her and wrapped her legs around him and buried himself deep inside her, his finger still pressed to her clit, and his other hand still roughly clutching at her breast.

She moaned again, feeling the shorts growing wet between her legs. She was much more sensitive about this tonight than she had been in the past. She wondered briefly about that, then pushed it from her mind, typing a reply that would have her virtual body tightening her thighs around his hips, grinding her body against him. Memories of how it felt to have a hard penis buried inside her and a finger massaging her clit at the same time made her bite her lip harder and fight the urge to press her fingers against that part of her that was beginning to throb.

Wes replied almost immediately, his virtual self pulling her arms over her head and bracing against them on the shower wall, thrusting into her in irregular strokes, all deep and hard, but the rhythm a bit off. He didn't give her a chance to reply, only messaged her three times describing this thrusts. By the time he began describing his climax, Tess was shuddering, finally giving into touching herself, massaging her clit and drawing that shuddering response from herself. She typed one-handed, describing her own climax as it happened and slumping into her chair, the physical exhaustion she often felt after a release that satisfying beginning to take a toll on her muscles.

Wes took a moment to reply, thanking her for playing along with him, and telling her he needed to go. It was rather late and he had something he needed to do before he went to bed. Disappointed, she wished him a Merry Christmas and watched him log off. She sighed deeply and pushed her chair back, logging out and shutting her computer down.

She walked through her apartment, turning off the stereo and the Christmas lights on the tree before heading to the bathroom for a shower. Visual images of him standing under the spray next to her haunted her thoughts and she closed her eyes against them, turning off the water and stepping free from the shower. She wrapped a towel around her head, trapping her hair up, then wrapped another around her torso.

She opened the bathroom door and stepped into the hallway, making her way towards her bedroom. A knock sounded on her door and she wrinkled her brow. Seeing the clock through the doorway to her bedroom, she shook her head. No one she knew would be knocking on her door this late. She grabbed the bathrobe from the back of the door and quietly walked through her apartment to peak through the peephole in the front door.

A gasp sprang from her lips and she pulled the door open quickly. On the other side is Wes, who she had met twice on her trips through Tennessee and seen numerous pictures of online. His jacket hung open and a hungry look filled his eye. In a flash, he had her wrapped in his arms, his lips crushing hers as he lifted her clear of the floor. When he finally lifted his head, he smiled down at her. "Merry Christmas, Tess..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Online Christmas Wishes

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds