• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Martha's Revenge

Martha's Revenge

"You what?" I said to what my sister had just asked me.

"You heard me," she said.

"I know I heard you, but I just don't believe I heard you right."

"But you did little brother, you did. I'll be over in a little bit to tell you about it."

My sister Martha is three years older than I am, but we couldn't be closer if we were twins. I don't know or even remember how the tone of our relationship started, but it has been a raunchy one for as long as I can remember. When she was in high school she made it a habit to let me see her naked just so she could laugh when she gave me a hard on. Once I hit fifteen it was payback time. I used to barge in on her when she was in the bathtub, haul out my hose and take a pee in front of her and then give it a couple of strokes while she watched and then say, "Sorry Sis, you can't have it. You're family, you know?" And it got worse. One night I walked into her bedroom to get a couple of my records that she had borrowed and found her using a rubber dick on herself. I unzipped, walked over and stood in front of her, stroked myself until I got hard and then said, "Here! You can look at this one while you use the phony."

She got even with me two weeks later when I was in my bedroom and about to slide my dick into the next door neighbor's daughter. In walked Martha and she said, "Here stud. Don't forget to use these" and she tossed me a package of Trojans. Poor Merrily was so embarrassed that she got up and ran home.

It was all good natured and even enjoyable at times, like when she set me up with one of her girlfriends. "All she wants, brother mine, is a good, hard, no frills fuck with no attachments."

Well, I did the job, but the no attachments part didn't stick. Janice and I made it for three months before she found some one her own age to do what I'd been doing. Martha and I even went on double dates a couple of times and I fucked my date in the front seat while she took hers on in the back. Another time she fucked her boyfriend on the couch while I stood at the front window keeping an eye out for mom and dad.

It has slacked off a lot since Martha got married, but I can still expect surprises from her. Just last birthday I opened the present she brought me and then had to quickly shut the box so no one else could see what was inside - two dozen condoms, a fake rubber pussy, and a card the said, "Think Safe Sex." So when she called me today with her request I didn't know if she was kidding, setting me up for something, or what.

"You heard me right" she said across the kitchen table, "I want you to find me one of your black friends who would be willing to be videotaped fucking me in my ass."

I looked at her like she was crazy; "This is a joke, right?"

"No joke little brother, just plain old revenge."

Martha had caught her husband cheating on her, not just once but several times, and each time he had begged forgiveness and promised never to do it again. The last time, however, he'd gotten caught doing it in the marital bed. Martha intended to punish Bill in the most humiliating way she could think of, by letting a black man fuck her; no, not just fuck her, but fuck her in her ass and tape it so she could show him the video.

Now to understand why this could be considered revenge you would have to know her husband Bill. All in all, a pretty nice guy, easy to get along with (too easy according to Martha), but he did have one major flaw - he was a racist and he had absolutely no use for minorities. In a partial defense of him it should be said that he was born and raised in South Carolina and his prejudice was built into him by family and friends from the day he was old enough to walk. It didn't help that he had never left the state until he was thirty. I did have to agree that if she wanted to get to him she had chosen the most guaranteed way. But I did have a question, "Why in the ass? Wouldn't just doing it on tape do the job?"

"It might" she said, "But I don't like it anal and I won't let Billy do me there, so letting a black man do it should send him to the moon."

I gave her the most serious look I could muster and said, "And when he goes and gets a gun and comes looking for you, what then?"

She smiled and said, "I'll be out of the house by then and living here with you. You will protect me, won't you?"

I spent another hour trying to talk her out of it, but she had her mind made up and so, with great reluctance, I told her I would help.

Martha is 5' 6", 120 lbs, with 36C cup tits and raven black hair that hangs all the way down to her ass. She's had boys sniffing after her since she was thirteen and old enough to know what they were trying to sniff. So getting someone to fuck shouldn't be a problem, right? Wrong!

"What's wrong with her to she has to have you find somebody to do her?" was the most common response that I got and, "Shit man, I don't want to take no chance on getting AIDS. Poopchute fucking is a no no anymore" was the next most common. My favorite was, "Yeah, right! I'll be in the saddle going for glory when that cracker son of a bitch comes crashing through the door with a shotgun."

By the end of the week I hadn't found anyone (anyone black) willing to fuck the best looking woman in town - totally unbelievable! Just when I thought that I was fighting a lost cause I got some help from none other than Bill himself. Clarissa Maggus was bent over trying to change a flat tire when Bill came by. He started to slow down and give her a hand, but when Clarissa stood up and Bill saw that she was black he swung back on the road and drove away. The next day Clarissa's brother Roy came to see he and me was pissed, "Does your sister still want to hang horns on that miserable son of a bitch?" I nodded my head yes and Roy said, "Then I'm your man."

I called Martha and gave her the news and asked her where and when.

"Tomorrow night and can I use your place? I don't want to take a chance on Billy coming home before I'm through."

I was quiet for a moment and then I said, "I hope you don't expect me to be there when you do this."

"You have to be there!" she cried, "I need you to take the video."

I laughed at that one, "I don't think so. For God's sake Martha, you're my sister. I'll grant you that were close and I've watched you get screwed before, but I can't watch you get screwed by somebody else and take pictures of it. When that gets out, and you know that it will, I'll have the reputation in this town of some kind of sexual pervert."

Martha begged and pleaded and against my better judgement she finally talked me into it using the argument that she might need me to protect her from Bill. I was not a happy camper, but she was my sister and Bill was going to be outraged when he found out what she'd done. And, as I've mentioned earlier, it wouldn't be the first time I'd watched her get laid.

There were times when I hated Martha and this was one of them. "How do I look?" she asked as she spun around in front of me in only thigh highs and high heels. I looked at her and cursed the fates that made her my sister. Right at that moment I wanted her so bad that I felt actual physical pain, but instead of being able to have her I was going to have to watch as someone else took her. The doorbell rang and I opened the door to find Roy standing there, but he wasn't alone.

"I brought Vernon and George to watch my back just in case that cracker bastard finds out what's going on and comes over. They'll wait outside in the car, but I wanted you to know that they are here."

From behind me I heard Martha say, "They don't have to stay in the car. They can wait in the living room."

I turned to look at her and she said, "I know what I'm doing. If they stay in the car they will always wonder if Roy was telling them the truth. In the living room they'll know its true because they will hear what's happening. Then they will tell all their friends and everybody will start looking at Billy with smirks on their faces. Don't forget little brother, this isn't about getting me laid, it's about humiliating Billy."

I just stood aside and let the three of them walk in and all three developed instant erections as soon as they saw Martha standing there. Martha smiled sweetly and said, "Thanks for helping me out on this Roy. I'll try and make it worth your while."

She took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom and I watched Vernon and George watch her walk away. I couldn't help but laugh, "Hey, I asked both of you and you both turned me down."

I picked up the video camera and followed Martha and Roy down the hall. Martha was undressing Roy when I got there so I moved off to the side and started filming. She got his shirt off and stood on tiptoe to kiss him while she undid his belt and pulled down his zipper. The pants fell to the floor and Roy kicked off his loafers and stepped out of the pants while Martha, still on tiptoe and kissing him, slid her hand into his shorts and started playing with his cock.

Martha broke the kiss and went to her knees and pulled down his briefs. As his erect cock leapt free she leaned forward and captured it with her mouth and held it while she worked his shorts and then his socks off of him. Her hands went to Roy's hips and she held him while sucking his cock and as I watched that black pole disappear into that white face my cock twitched and I knew that I was going to keep a copy of the tape for myself. For the next couple of minutes Martha did not suck Roy's cock, she made love to it, several times looking over at the camera and winking. I thought about what an ignorant bastard Bill was to have fucked up and thrown Martha away.

Martha got up and led Roy to the bed and she lay down and spread her legs, "Fuck me in my pussy first baby. I need to warm up a little before you take my ass."

I moved to the side of the bed and zoomed in on that black cock sliding into Martha's pussy and I knew that Bill would be grinding his teeth when he saw it. I pulled back to wide angle and then moved around the bed catching different angles as Roy fucked Martha.

The sound track alone would drive Bill nuts, "That's it baby, push that black cock into me. Oh god that feels good. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard. Oh god, oh god, oh god, harder baby, harder. Oh god, oh god, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Hold me baby, hold me. Come on baby, give it to me, give it to me hard. That's it baby, cum for me, cum for me baby, cum for me."

I didn't exactly know how Bill was going to react, but it was killing me. Then came the part that would send Bill over the edge; Roy said "I'm gonna cum, gonna cum" and Martha said, "In me baby, in me, shoot it deep in me."

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see George and Vernon standing just inside the bedroom door. They both had their dicks out and were jacking off while watching the action on the bed. Back on the bed Roy was just getting off of Martha and she took one look at his limp dick and asked, "How fast can you get it back up?"

Roy gave a little chuckle and said, "With your magic mouth? Maybe three or four minutes."

Martha smiled and said, "Bring it here baby, let Martha help."

As Roy was changing positions Martha noticed the other two in the room and she looked at me. I didn't know what to say so I just shrugged. Martha turned her attention back to Roy and started sucking his cock. Two minutes into the blow job she stopped and looked over at George and Vernon. She started to turn her attention back to Roy and then stopped. She got off the bed and had Roy move over to the side of the bed and then stood next to the bed and she went back to sucking his cock. Thirty seconds later she stopped, turned to George and Vern and said, "Doesn't my standing here bent over at the waist with my legs spread mean anything to you guys?"

Both guys dropped their pants and rushed over to Martha. George got there first and he slid right into Martha with no trouble. Vern being the slow one had to settle for standing off to the side so Martha could give him a hand job. Martha turned to me, "Make sure you get all of this little brother, don't miss a thing."

I was not only getting it, but it was getting to me. Roy's cock grew as Martha worked on it and finally Roy said, "It's ready for you honey" and George said, "Hold on, hold on, I'm almost there, I'm going to cum, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming" and Martha pushed back at him and moaned, "Give it to me baby, give it to me. Shoot it in me baby, cum in me, cum in me."

I zoomed in on her face as she licked the head of Roy's cock and then pulled back to get a shot of the cum running down her leg as George pulled out of her and she sucked the head of Roy's dick. Then I pulled back a little further and got a group shot of Martha jacking off Vern, while George was pulling out of her and she still had her mouth on Roy. Martha let go of Vern and he hurried behind her and slid his dick into dripping mess that was her pussy. I had moved around to where I could get a close up of Martha's face as Vern slid his cock into her and the look on her face was pure lust and as Vern entered her she moaned, "Oh yes, oh god yes. Fuck me baby, slide that black piece of meat in me and fuck me hard."

I moved back off to the side and got a wide-angle shot of Martha bent forward with her elbows resting on the bed as Vern plowed her from behind. Vern was the one who was really going to upset Bill. Both Roy and George were light brown, but Vern was coal black and his blackness and Martha's whiteness were startling when seen together. Vern took about five minutes before he said he was going to cum and when he said he was ready Martha looked right into the camera and cried, "In me, I want it in me, fill me up baby, fill me up."

Again, I zoomed in on Martha's pussy when that black cock slowly withdrew and shot the small stream of cum that followed it out and ran down the inside of her leg.

I walked over to her and bent down to whisper in her ear, "You are going to have to do without a cameraman for a little bit. I need to get rid of this major problem that watching you has caused."

She gave me a look that I'd never seen from her before and said, "Oh baby, I'm sorry. I didn't even think of that" and then there was a moment's hesitation and she said "I'll take care of you little brother" and she reached for my belt buckle.

I backed away, "No! I would love it, but not with these guys here. It won't hurt your reputation when it gets out what you are doing with these guys and why. It just means that more guys will come sniffing around. If word got out that you did me, we would both have to leave town."

When I came back from the bathroom and started filming again George was sitting at the head of the bed with his back to the wall and Martha was climbing on the bed and getting ready to put her head in his lap. Roy was behind her with a tube of KY jelly waiting for her to get into position.

"Just take it slow and easy baby" Martha said, "I've only done this twice and I don't really like it."

She looked at me and said, "This is the part you don't want to miss little brother, this is what we are here for, the part I really want Billy to see."

Roy moved behind her and said, "If you didn't like it honey, it's because it wasn't done right. You just concentrate on George and I'll work my magic back her."

I turned the camera and shot Martha's head moving up and down on George's dick and then I pulled back to wide angle so I could get both George and Roy in the picture. Roy put some KY on his finger and began rubbing Martha's rosebud. After a minute or two he put some more KY on his finger and began slowly working it into Martha's ass. He took his time and went slowly, constantly adding KY and then he switched to his thumb. Martha was moaning as she sucked George, but she didn't seem to be in pain. Roy now had two fingers in her butt and was working them in and out and Martha was squirming on the bed. Roy pulled his fingers out and moved up close behind her, put some KY on the head of his dick and the pressed it against Martha's rosebud. There was a moment's resistance and then the head of his cock popped inside. Martha's body seemed to tighten up, but when Roy didn't move she relaxed.

Her head was bobbing up and down in George's lap and I saw his hands move to the top of her head and then he said, "Here it comes sweetie" and I zoomed in on Martha's face and filmed the cum running out of her mouth and down George's shaft. Martha swallowed all that she could and then she licked his cock clean.

"Honey" George said, "You can come and live with me if you need a place to stay. I'll let you do that all day and all night."

Martha giggled and said, "Thank you baby. You've got a nice cock. I just might take you up on that."

Roy, who had been holding still, said "Brace yourself honey. It will hurt for a minute or so and then it will get better" and with that he started making short strokes and working his cock into her butthole. I didn't want her facial expressions while she was showing pain so I zoomed in on Roy's cock as it moved back and forth in Martha's ass. Roy went slow and it took him almost three minutes to get his entire cock all the way in. He kept making short strokes until Martha's moaning started changing to "oh, oh, oh" and then to "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes" and finally to "Oh god, oh god, oh god yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." I pulled back to wide angle and filmed Roy as his strokes became longer, but he still kept it slow and easy until Martha cried out, "Fuck me god damn it, fuck my ass, fuck me hard."

Roy started pounding at her ass and Martha was going, "So good, so good, oh god fuck me, please don't stop fucking me" and then her voice was choked off and I looked to see that Vern had climbed onto the bed and he had his dick in Martha's mouth.

After that it got repetitious. All three guys fucked Martha in the butt, she sucked some more cock, got fucked in the pussy a couple of more times and I was on my fifth thirty minute tape when she did the ultimate - she took all three of them at once - one in her mouth, one in her ass and one in her pussy. It was mind blowing to see her being bounced around and trying to handle all that cock. It was two in the morning when the three guys left a very fucked out Martha lying on my bed. They all told her that they would love to do it again and would be available if she ever got the urge. "I won't rule it out" she said, "I kind of liked it."

When they were gone she said, "You know I'm your new roommate, right? I can't go home after this so you are stuck with me until I can find a place of my own."

I said, "I don't mind, as long as you don't do anymore of these things and make me film them."

She chuckled and said, "That was my first time with more than one guy and I really think I could learn to like it."

Well, she did, but that's another story. The rest of this story is that I transferred the five thirty minute tapes to a six hour VHS tape and Martha Fed-Exed it to Bill along with a short note that said, "Just something for you to watch when you aren't fucking Annie, Beatrice, Debbie, Angela, your secretary or that big titted barmaid down at Andy's. His response wasn't anywhere near what Martha expected, but that's also for another story. As for the curious among you, no, I did not fuck my sister after the guys left and we were alone, but the attraction is there and who knows, maybe another story there too.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Martha's Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds