• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Eye Spy

Eye Spy

It was a great day!

The sun was shining and the temperature was just right for a barbeque and a dip in the pool. We had planned this party for weeks as a way saying thank you to all the neighbors and friends who had helped us move into our new house. We had invited a ton of people figuring that only half would show since it was mid summer....Boy, were we surprised! No only did every one show up but they even brought guests of their own to meet us. I didn't mind but was I glad I had bought enough for just such a contingency.

The party started around noon and by 4:30 I was really tired playing the ever-present host and chef. Luckily, one of the neighbors saw the signs of fatigue. He just walked over, handed me a cold beer and said, "You look beat. Go get lost for a while, I'll take over."

Ever grateful for the relief, I looked around for a place to park myself and enjoy the beer, but alas, there were people and bodies all over the place. I started for the house, but when I saw the number of people going in and out of there, I just knew it wouldn't be any better there. Just then I had a thought....

Our new house was an expansive one, with a lot of property because of the zoning in the area. It was also built on the edge of forest land which was part of the town's reservoir system. That was one of the reason's we bought the place: the fact that no one would build behind us...ever. I decided that I would take my beer and stroll into the woods a little bit, find a nice shady spot and enjoy the weather and time away from my host/chef duties.

I only walked about 50 yards in before I came upon this great rocky ledge with an overhang surrounded by a cluster of small trees. It was perfect! I was protected from the sun by the overhang and I could see a small stream running through the meadow in the distance, just in front of the trees. The only sounds were the slight breeze moving the trees, the birds and the running water...total peace.

I was there about ten minutes when I heard voices. ‘So much for my privacy,' I thought.

Just then, about 10 feet to my right, a man and a woman came through the bushes and went over by the stream. She was in the lead, dragging him by his hand. Once at the stream they stopped by some tree stumps that had been left when the town had removed some of the excess woods a year or two before we moved in.

I decided to stay quiet, since they apparently hadn't seen me. I recognized them as Cathy and Burt from across the street. They were a nice couple, about our age, mid to late forties. I found them friendly, but very quiet and reserved. I strained my ears to make out what they were saying...apparently, they we arguing...or more correctly she was arguing that he had been flirting with some of the younger ladies at the party. He was denying it and saying he was just being social.

Suddenly she threw her arms around his neck and began to kiss him deeply and passionately. He responded likewise and for a minute or so, there was some pretty hot necking going on. Gradually I saw her move her hand from his back, slowly down to his ass and around to his crotch which she manipulated with enthusiasm. As I watched, my own crotch began to come alive.

She said something to him and he answered, but a stiff breeze blew the trees and I couldn't make out what it was they said. She took his hand and led him to the nearest tree stump. Once there, she sat down and pulled him close until he was directly in front of her. She looked up at his face and I heard her say,"Just relax."

Cathy was wearing a conservative one piece bathing suit. I remember over hearing her talking to my better half when we invited them to the pool party. She was saying that well rounded women such as she were not suited to bikini swimsuits. When I first saw her arrive at the party, I knew what she meant...though she was a big woman, she filled out the suit she was wearing in such a way that I'm sure there would have been plenty of men lining up for the mere opportunity of even a small taste of her.

She was rubbing Burt's crotch and even from the distance I could see that she was having the desired effect. Just then, she reached up and lowered the strap of the swimsuit from her left shoulder. The strap on the right side quickly followed. Inserting her thumbs into the suit material on both sides, she lowered the swimsuit down to her waist leaving her totally topless in the afternoon sun.

I saw her looking seductively at him as she fondled her breasts and rubbed the nipples between her finger tips. His eyes were glued to her. She said,"You like? Don't you think they look wonderful bare...out in the open air?"

He nodded his head.

"Would you like me to do you," she asked?

Again he nodded.

She reached up and grabbed his cock through the shorts....squeezing and rubbing it.

"Say it..." I heard her say.

He responded, "Pleeeeaassee."

Both of her hands reached up and took hold of his shorts. With a steady motion she pulled them down to his ankles. His underwear had followed only halfway, so she tugged at it and it quickly joined the shorts. There he stood, naked from the waist down, with his cock standing at attention in front of her.

She started stroking the cock slowly. At her first touch, you could see a shiver went through him. When her tongue touched the tip and circled it, he moaned slightly. The next moan was definitely more pronounced and she proceeded to slide her mouth down three-quarters the length...and back.

Being as quiet as I could, I gently unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts, lowering them and my underwear. My cock was as hard as his was. I slowly began stroking it.

She ran her tongue up the shaft, circling the head before going down it again. Every second or third time she did that, she would follow it up by slipping the whole cock in her mouth and sucking on it like it was an ice pop.

In between this she was using her right hand to jerk the cock slowly as the left was fondling his balls and the area behind them. This went on for several minutes. I stroked my cock up and down in time with her, occasionally licking my hand to provide lubrication.

At one point, she removed her right hand from his cock and reached down to the crotch area of her suit. Lifting herself slightly off the stump, she pulled her suit to the side. Using her freed up right hand, she began to masturbate herself. Burt, wanting to help her pleasure, wet his fingers and began to fondle Cathy's nipples.

As they were doing this, I took my left hand and began to gently massage my balls.

I watched Cathy masturbate herself while sucking Burt's cock and fondling his balls. There was some really hot action for several minutes and I followed along with them every stretch of the way. I moved my hand up and down my cock lightly, then put some spit on it and circled the head before going back down the shaft to the base...I repeated the motions. At the same time, my other hand was playing lightly with my balls and the sensitive area behind them. All this while watching Cathy and Burt doing the same thing...I was breathing hard and my cock was aching...it felt wonderful!

Just then I saw Cathy start to finger herself faster. It was just a few seconds before I saw her stiffen and moan as best she could with a stiff cock in her mouth. Her orgasm lasted for a few seconds and she jerked a couple of times before finally sinking back into a sitting position on the tree stump.

They looked at each other. Nothing was said. She took her mouth off his cock and now began to stroke it in earnest. She was jerking hard and fondling him. I saw he was getting close. I was doing the same. I matched as best I could what she was doing to him so that I could pretend she was doing it to me.

She told him to put his hands on her shoulders for support and to spread his legs a little farther a part.

He did what she said and I watched as she wet his cock with her mouth and then wet her left middle finger. I saw her move her hand between his legs as she jerked his cock...he stiffen slightly. I knew what she was doing...she was fingering his ass or possibly even finger fucking his ass!

"Now," she said in a lustful raspy voice, "Cum for me baby...come for me."

His moans got louder.

I was stroking my cock good and hard, but I wanted the same sensation so I licked my finger, rearranged my position and began to finger my ass.

Burt was there...he was saying, "Oh yeah...here it comes...oh yeah!"

Cathy egged him on.

"Cum for me honey...shoot that come all over my tits...I want cum on my tits!"

Burt erupted and out of the corner of my eye I saw his first spurt shoot out and land on her chest. I didn't see the rest because I was too busy trying to stifle my own moans as my cum shot out and landed all over the rocks in front of me.

By the time I had recovered, they were kissing. Burt had pulled his pants up and offered Cathy his handkerchief to wipe the cum off. She shook her head and rubbed the cum all over her tits and stomach, licking any of the excess off her fingers. She then reached down and pulled her swimsuit up and over her cum bathed tits rearranging the suit to look as if nothing had taken place.

Burt had a look of surprise on his face but she said, "I'm leaving it there as a reminder for the rest of the party. Every time you see me...or maybe even smell me...you'll remember who it is who takes care of you best...and who will be taking you home to her bed. Now let's get back to the party before we are missed."

With that, they left. I laid there in my "hiding place" another ten minutes or so recovering from what I had seen...and heard...and done.

Eventually I headed back to the party. I was careful when I got there not to be seen by anyone coming from the woods...I know it was crazy, but I thought if I were seen by some one, they would know every thing that had occurred.

I managed to slip back into the party unnoticed. My "relief chef" was doing great so I decided to leave him alone, go to the kitchen and get myself a fresh beer. As I fumbled in the fridge for the coldest bottle, I felt a tap on my shoulder...I stood, turned and found myself facing Cathy!

She smiled, looked around and discretely grabbed my crotch saying, "I hope you liked what you saw...I know I did."

She then took the cold beer from my hand, said, "Thanks" and left.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Eye Spy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 414 milliseconds