• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Halloween Tail

A Halloween Tail

Darren and Rita were invited to a Halloween Party. It was the event of the year. Mary & George held this wild Halloween party every year, but this year had a bit of a twist. No one was to tell any one what the other was wearing. The had to come with a full mask on and come separately so no one knew who each other were. Husband and wives included!!

Rita was excited to get ready. She had been to the hairdresser to get her hair done up. Her hair was pinned up with long ringlets dangling over her perfectly made up face. Her blues eyes dance with anticipation of the evening to come. He lips were encircled with a sexy red pout that would melt any man or woman's heart. As she tied up the red bustier her, tits bulged over the top. She like the way her tits looked and pulled on the nipples until they peeked over the top of the bustier standing out ready to be suckled by a hungry hot mouth. She was quite the tease. Rita pulled on her red garter belt and black stocking.She stopped to catch a look at her in the long mirror in the corner of the room.

"H,mmmmmmmmmmmmm... yup, no panties. I like the way my lips pout, and besides I spent a lot of time shaving you smooth" she smiled and stroked to her cunt lips.

Then she slipped into her Queen Elizabeth costume. Then put on all of the accessories. Rita took one last look before placing the coloured rhinestone feather mask over her eyes. It was a perfect fit that showed off her plump ruby lips.

She loves the way the bustier and tight fitting top cupped her tits. If you looked closely, you could see her perfectly hard eraser type nipples peeking out. Rita was feeling rather sexy and horny tonight.

She called a cab to take her there. Rita wanted to drink tonight.It was all in the way she was feeling tonight.A bit more booze always made she extra horny and She knew that what Darren like about her too.Not that she was a prude... it just took the stress of the day away.

The place was all lit up with decoration you would see at Christmas time; only this was ghoulish and filled with the spirit of Halloween. She sat in the cab for a bit watching the crowd slowly walk up the stairs to the house. Everyone had his or her masks on. She was thinking to herself "How can I tell what one will be Darren" when the cabbie asked her if she was going in.

"Oh, sorry, was thinking of... Never mind.. Thank you for the ride. Would you come back at one to pick me up? She handed him a fifty-dollar bill.

"Yeah sure thing lady" responded the cabbie and he sped away leaving her at the curb.

Rita found her way to the long winding sidewalk to the house. She pulled up her dress and climbed the stairs to the music filled house. As she reached the top, she was awed at the beautifully decorated house. Orange and white light twinkled it seemed, to the beat of the live band in the back of the room. There were game rooms all set up and food as far as the eye could see. Everything was perfect, right down the apple bobbing crystal bowl. She took a drink for the waiter as she moved into the bustling crowd of people.

"This is fucking awesome" she thought to herself. She took a sip of her drink and wandered through the crowd looking for Darren. "You Idiot! That was the fun of the party, unless you cheated,"she laughed at herself.

Rita stopped to listen to people chatting to each other. The rules were, you were not to ask who each other were. If you thought recognized the voice, you still weren't completely sure.

A dapper man in a black coat and a wide-brimmed hat walked over to her and said "Hello pretty lady"

Although he couldn't see it she was blushing "Hello.." she replied.

They stood there awkwardly staring at each other. His name was Jack.. He was the husband of the new woman Minister in our town. He was the same high as her husband, actually same build.

Rita was sure it was her husband.He had recognized her and was putting on an accent to throw her. Jack thought this was his wife and she was acting very shy to go with her queen Elisabeth costume.

So as not to spoil things they went along with things. They chatted with others but always came back to each other to continue.

They were both getting to the point of feeling no pain that's for sure. Every time Rita went to the Bathroom she made sure her nipples were exposed for the men to see if the looked real hard.

Jack came over again to make sure Rita was doing ok. Now Jack had enough drink into him to make sure she knew he saw her nipples.

"Those look good enough to eat" he said snuggling up to her.

He put his arm around her neck and his hand snaked down to her nipple. He with his thumb and finger he rolled it back and forth while he gazed into her eyes.

It was then she realized it wasn't Darren, Her Husband. She knocked his hand away and said, "don't do that"

Rita walked away quickly.She couldn't help feeling his fingers lightly pinching her nipple. It felt great and made her juices flow. As she walked away, she was dripping down her thigh. She went out the balcony and knocked back another drink. She followed a couple out to the garden to get some air. The waiter walked by and she grabbed another drink. She giggled at the thought of how many husbands had done the same thing,"How erotic " she though. She walk for what seemed along time and thought she should get back to the house to find Darren. As she turned around, she heard a snap of a twig. She stopped to listen. "Your getting silly know she thought to her self... It's haallllloooowwwweeeeeennnnn " she giggle at her self and began her stroll back to the house.

"SNAP"

She stopped again, dead in her tracks, and slowly turned around. She didn't see anything... or at least, she didn't think she did. She turned around and kept walking – then heard the noise again. A footstep! Then another!

Rita glanced behind her, her heart beating in her throat. What she saw sent a chill down her spine. Behind her, perhaps fifty feet away, there was now the figure of a man. At least it seemed to be a man. It was dark and difficult to tell. Nevertheless, the man –Phantom – was definitely there. While it was in shadow, it was no shadow itself.

Then it smiled. Amid the black shape, a white, glaring, feral smile. Then she heard the chuckle. She heard a low and looming chuckle that seemed to come from the pit of hell itself. She turned to run, stumbled as her heel broke under her. Rita grabbed her shoe and kept going, running with a limp. She glanced behind her and saw the figure getting closer, the chuckling getting louder.

She kept running, closer to the house and safety. Then she realized the chuckling had stopped. She stood absolutely still. No footsteps! She looked behind her, and saw in the pale moonlight that there was no one there. She sighed deeply, turned back toward the house...

Rita let out a bloodcurdling scream! The phantom was standing directly in front of her, not more than ten feet away, blocking her path to the boulevard! And that horrid, horrid grin! She spun around again, her heart leaping in her chest, stumbling through wet grass from the recent sprinkling, as fast as her long legs could carry her.

The parking lot! She had passed it before, now perhaps it was her safety. She stumbled toward it, turned the corner and started down it. The chuckling right behind her; she could swear she could feel her pursuer's breath on her neck. Then in horror she realized she had come to a dead end!

Rita turned around, and saw the dark shape, almost on top of her, with its grisly smile, laughing menacingly. Rita screamed again, but knew no one could hear her. The music was too loud. She could feel the phantoms cold hands grabbed her wrists and forced back against a cold cement wall. The phantom carefully with one hand scooped out her tit. Terror flooded her soul as she suddenly felt his hot mouth sucking her nipple. His tongue twirl little circles as he sucked hard. She felt the skirt of her dress being pulled up... She was now shaking and mystified as to what was happening. As the beast sucked her nipple she could feel soothing hot against her sopping wet bald cunt.

"Oh my Gwadddddd there are two of them" she tried to scream, but was so scared nothing would come out of her mouth.

It was then that she felt her cunt lips being roughly pulled apart and a rough tongue devouring her cunt. She was trying to free her self and then realized she loved what was happening to her. She was being raped and loving to feeling. Was she crazy? On the other hand, was she so scared that she just let it happen.

The other man, as it were, she hadn't seen, it was doing a phenomenal job on her cunt. His tongue would slide up her slit like a dagger and then it would suck hard in her clit. Slide his tongue back down to her opening and plunge his tongue into her cunt fucking her with his tongue. At the same time that was happening the phantom now had both tits hanging out of the top of her dress,.He was taking his turn on each tit and holding her hands over her head.

The other man was now licking her ass. Gwaddddddd she was soooooooooo wet. "How could she be liking this... Its rape!!"Was all she could think of!

Then she felt her dress being lifted up over her head. The hoop was only going to get in the way.The phantom held the hoop up over her head with her hands in it and the harder she tried to get away the more she got tangled up in it.

The phantom began to laugh " Mwwwahhhahhahahahaha"It was then she felt a huge cock being forced inside her! She was being raped by this phantom! She screamed again, but it put its ghostly, yet strangely muscular, hand over her mouth to stifle her screams as it rammed into her repeatedly. Then to her utter horror she realized the other man was behind her forcing his hard cock in her ass and grabbing harshly at her tits, pulling hard at her nipples as he rammed her from behind. They developed a rhythm... her body was responding! Maybe it was the fear, the adrenaline rush, but she felt her hips grinding up against this phantom cock and her ass against the manly body behind her as it assaulted her again and again. Then suddenly she screamed again – but this time, in orgasm! – as she felt hot semen gushing inside her, heard the chuckling phantom groan... Then a hauntingly howl from behind as he filled her ass with his hot cum.

Totally overcome with terror, and with ecstasy, Rita passed out.

Rita awoke in the parking lot a short time later. The Phantoms were gone. She arose, her legs weak and trembling, partly from fear and partly from her orgasm. She found her mask and put it on, and stumbled back to the house.. She was to embarrassed to go in.She had too much to drink and wondered away from the party.She was raped, that much was true, but what she was more ashamed and embarrassed about was she had enjoyed it so much. Finally hailing a cab, she stumbled into the door of her house.

Jack and Darren were sitting in chairs in a dark corner of the living room as she entered. "Rita, where the hell have you been? People have been looking all over for you."

"Darren I was raped!!" She began to cry and ran to him.

"Awe honey... Its all right... we were careful not to hurt you" Darren smiled and chucked looming chuckle.

Darren grabbed her wrist with his cold clammy hands. Jack crept up behind her and snuck under her dress...Devouring her sloppy cum filled cunt... Mwaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Halloween Tail

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds