• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Summer Storm

A Summer Storm

The thunder rumbled through the green hills as you rode your chestnut stallion towards the family manor. Rain drops splattered onto the dry path the horse cantered along, muttering you looked about for somewhere to shelter from the gathering tempest. Lightning flashed nearby and a deep roar of thunder washed over the horse. As it struck the horse reared and as you tried to hold on the saddle slipped and you dropped onto the ground below. You passed quickly into unconsciousness as the horse fled down the woodland path.

Stirring you awoke in a single ill-made cot, at first you wondered what had happened and why you were here in this hovel, more you wondered why your clothes had been removed leaving you in only your shift and underwear. Then you saw me sitting in the chair near you and called imperiously to me.

"You there, yes you why am I here?"

I sprang to my feet and stood above you. I looked at you and felt a surge of desire rush through as I looked at your beautiful face, your golden hair curled about a milk white skin, your red lips were so exciting and your corn blue eyes looked at me with disdain. Your face was completed by a pert turned up nose. I saw her breasts rise and fall beneath her shift.

As I watched you, you looked into my face and saw a mixture of shyness and lust. You had often seen this look in men's faces and had learnt how to use it for your advantage. There was a quick smile before you looked into my eyes and slapped my face. I reeled back shaken and shook my head slowly.

"How dare you look at me like that," you screamed into my face making me flinch.

Sitting up the shift gaped open allowing the briefest of glances to your white bosom. You quickly followed my gaze to your breasts and smiling again you slapped the other cheek. I shuddered at that smile, there was no friendship in it.

"And why am I like this. I have been disrobed you peasant. Why you could have raped me!!"

I stepped back and wrung my hands.

"N-n-no my Lady!" I exclaimed.

"All I did was remove your wet things. I have not touched you at all,"though a grown man I felt that my speech was whining,"I would never do anything to you."

I pleaded you to be believed and you smiled that small predatory smile,"What am I not good enough for you?"

Too late I saw the trap that had been sprung. I was confused by your words, you cowed me and I wanted to run from this harsh vixen whose words and actions scared me. As I looked at you again you cupped your breasts as though offering them to me. I was even able to make out the pale pink flesh that was the teat of your breast. They seemed to be firm and excited, standing out and pressing the thin cloth towards me. Realising what I was looking at I looked down and saw that your knickers had been pushed down and I could make out a tuft of black hair. I felt my face burn as I blushed.

"Enough of your lewd gazes and behaviour sir,"you spoke contemptuously to me,"Though you are such a peasant I doubt if you understand good manners."

Thunder roared above us and rain shattered itself on the sheets of iron on my roof. The wind rattled the door and the windows as though expressing her anger at my actions.I looked again at you, I could barely think of you as anything but my Mistress so commanding did you seem.You licked your lips and listened to the storm that raged about us.

"Since I must be unclothed, sir. I think it only fitting that you should be too ," you watched me closely, watching for hesitation and rebellion, but I had submitted to you deep in my soul. Though you had tormented men before, you had never been able to make a man strip off his clothes before.

Slowly I began to undress. Your command had been so clear and I slipped off my clothes until all I had on was my underwear. Bare chested the fire caused shadows to play across my hairy chest. I saw you admire the muscles that caught the light. You looked down at my shorts and spoke again as you pointed to them.

"Yes, those too," I thought that I heard lust thicken your voice.

Gulping a deep breath I jerked the rough linen down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I stood before you totally naked and I clasped my hands in front of my cock in an effort to preserve my modesty. Even so I am proud of how long and wide I am, many a young milk maid has been pleased when I have stuck it into her fanny and jiggled it about. I saw you devour my cock with your eyes and I knew that you were excited seeing my cock.

I felt the familiar stirring as I grew excited with you watching me. You licked your full lips and I remembered when loose Lucy had kissed my cock and then stuck it between her lips. I must have smiled because I heard you talking again to me.

"What are you smiling about?" you asked in a sultry voice and you watched as my cock grew hard in front of you.

Slyly I spoke and thrust my cock towards you hoping that you might let me soon stick it into what must be a juicy slit between your legs," Sorry your Ladyship, I was thinking when loose Lucy licked and kissed my cock."

"Your cock, do you mean your penis?" as you spoke you looked at the hard flesh between my legs.

"Don't know them fancy words, your Ladyship. Just that this is my cock." As I spoke I held onto the flesh and shook it.

"I suppose that you do not know any different," you observed archly and there seemed to be thought in your glance, "And what do you call it when you lick and kiss a woman's vagina?"

I looked at you blankly. Vagina, what was a vagina and I saw you rubbing between your legs. Then it dawned on me what you were asking and the mere thought sent a shiver of disgust through my body.

"Vagina, your Ladyship? Do you mean a girl's fanny? " I spoke sharply and then continued," Never gone down on a woman. Not manly that . Downright perverted, like sticking your cock in her bum."

You tossed back your hair and looked as me as you made your demand of me ,"Oh you think it is perverted do you? Well I want you to lick and kiss my fanny."

"Miss! That's just not right. It ain't proper," I was shocked with her suggestion. What did you think I was, some pervert like that Oscar Wilde in London.

You looked at me with your face hard and determined. Then you spoke clearly and powerfully, though the rain pounded the house I heard each word that you spoke," You will kiss and lick my fanny unless you want to be charged with indecent behaviour or even rape. Who do you think will be believed? You or me."

As you spoke you sat back into the chair opened your legs and pulled up your petticoat. Looking between your legs and saw the hair covered fanny, I saw lips that were peeking out from the thick tufts of black hair. You were right no one would believe me and the police would push me into to jail very quickly. Gulping I stepped towards you. I saw triumph shine in your eyes.

"No I want you to crawl between my legs and lick my fanny until I tell you not to do it anymore."

Knowing that she had won I slipped to my knees and I crawled between your legs and looked only at the damp black hair that was between your legs. As I moved closer I smelt the faint musky scent of your fanny. I lent forward and you pulled your legs apart even more. I could make out the coral lips between the hair and I pushed my face close to the lips and then touched them with my tongue. I heard you groan as my tongue touched your fluid covered flesh.

"Yesssss," you hissed with pleasure and took my head between your hands.

Then you pushed me hard against your fanny. I licked your swollen inner lips and then my tongue slipped into the hot wet hole between them. I felt the lips stretch around my tongue and I used my tongue to make the hole even wider. Juice dripped into my mouth and I gulped down your musky secretions. All the time you called out your instructions that drilled into my brain.

"Lick it!! Lick it!! Harder!!"

It was as though you were chanting a prayer. Your fingers wrapped about my hair and you pulled hard on it while you also ground my face against your weeping fanny. I pushed my tongue in and out of your juicy hole and moved my tongue up until I met the apex of your lips and felt the small hill between there. I touched the swollen pea and you screamed with pleasure.

"Ohhhh Goddddd!! Yessssss!! Harder you thick peasant!!"

As you screamed my tongue traced a path along each ridge and valley of your rippling flesh. Juice squirted and dripped from your pulsing fanny. I licked each drop from you. Sharp squeals escaped from your mouth and then you pushed me away.

"Enough!!"

I fell back and I felt my cock pulsing vainly into the air. I wanted to stick my cock into your fanny and root you without mercy. You looked at me and my need with contempt and I shrivelled at that glance and I knew that there would be no relief for my cock in your fanny. My hand grasped my cock and I began to desperately jerk off to relieve myself. You stood and began to dress watching my manic moves. Dressed you stopped at the door as cum flew from my cock.

"That must have been good." you observed," I will be back in four days and I want you to improve your technique with your tongue. Oh and fix that mess will you."

You must have meant the cum that stained my stomach and chest. Once you had spoken you slammed the open door shut as you left. There was the sound of distant thunder in the background.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Summer Storm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 546 milliseconds