• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Barb's Dancer

Barb's Dancer

I have spent the last fifteen years trying to be the perfect wife for my husband and I think I have pretty much succeeded. He has never gone without sex when he has wanted it; I have never used the old headache excuse, or I'm on my period", or even the old standby "I just don't feel good tonight." I've always been ready and willing. And my husband is no slouch in bed either; he has always been able to bring me to multiple orgasms and he has always said that taking care of my wants and needs is his first priority. And its not like I was inexperienced when I met my husband. I'd had several lovers before marrying my husband and a few of them had bigger cocks, but Danny knew how to use his. All in all I've been damn happy with my choice of husbands. Which makes the story I am about to relate all the dumber.

My best friend Becky invited me to a bridal shower for her sister Rosemary. It was typical shower with a lot of gag gifts and kidding around. I did my fair share of the kidding by giving Rosemary a large polish sausage with a jar of Vaseline and a note telling her that practice makes perfect. We had several drinks during the party and while we were not drunk, we were in a good mood. One of the girls suggested we take the party to a local strip club because this particular night was ladies night and some of the male strippers were supposed to be 'really hot'. Hey, I thought, why not? A little fun is good for the soul so we all piled in to our cars and went to the bar. One of the girls knew somebody there and after speaking to them we ended up at tables right up front. More drinks and a lot of laughter later we were all stuffing dollar bills into the g-strings that the guys were wearing. One of the dancers seemed to take a particular interest in me and the other girls noticed it.

"He wants you Barb!"

"Touch him girl"

"Blow on it Barb" were just some of the things said.

Between sets the dancers would come down and mingle with the customers and sure enough when his set was over Thad came to talk to me. The usual inane conversation took place, "Come here often?" and stuff like that. I bought him a drink and we made meaningless small talk and then it was time for him to dance again. We were having a roaring good time and the sexual innuendoes were flying all over the place. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Rosemary with her hand in a dancers g-string; the next time I looked over that way the two of them were gone. Ten minutes later I saw Rosemary walk back in with a sheepish look on her face. There is a marriage that's going to last I thought sarcastically.

The big surprise came when I saw Becky leave with a dancer. I would have never guessed that she would cheat on Mark, but by then Thad was shaking his booty in my face again and I forgot all about Becky. The girls were all laughing and saying he's yours if you want him, blow him a kiss and things like that. It was probably the booze that made me do it, but I stuck out my tongue and made licking motions and all the girls just screamed. Thad squatted in front of me and damn near put his cock in my mouth and the girls screamed again as I put a five-dollar bill in his waistband. I am the first to admit that I wasn't so drunk as to not know what I was doing, but I'd had more that my fair share and I was even sober enough to think "How disgusting" when Thad came to see me after his set and the girls started chanting "Fuck him Barb. Fuck him Barb. Fuck him Barb."

But that's what I did. We went outside and he fucked me on the back seat of my car. Thad surprised me. It was not a 'wham-bam-thank you mam fuck. He took his time and saw to my needs before he came. The major problem was that the poor guy was so hot and bothered he came too quick. I bent over and was going to suck him back to life, but he pulled away and said he had one more set to do, but he would meet me later if I were willing. As we walked back into the bar I told myself "No way Jose." This little adventure should never have happened in the first place. I was not about to continue it. Which is why one hour later I was again on my back seat being royally fucked. When he shot into me I sucked him hard and he fucked me again. He asked me if he could see me again and I told him that I was sorry, but that I was a married woman, and that this was just a one-time adventure and then I gave him my phone number.

When I got home in the wee hours of the morning I found my hubby sleeping the sleep of the young and pure. When I slipped in beside him I wondered if I'd lost my mind. In the morning he asked if I'd had fun the night before and I said, "More than the law should allow, but I don't think I'm going to want to go out drinking anytime soon." He laughed and said, "It does you good to get out of the house every once in a while." I thought to myself, "If you only knew."

Becky called me at nine all laughing and giggly, "Barb honey, I can't believe what we did last night. God, I felt like a schoolgirl again. Chuck is fifteen years younger than I am and I didn't think that boy would ever run out of energy. He's like the Energizer Bunny, he keeps going and going."

"You going to see him again?" I asked.

"He just called and he should be here in half an hour. Gotta go. I'm going to get all sexy for him."

"You better be careful" I cautioned.

"Honey, Mark has his secretary to play with. I owe myself Chuck."

Thad called at ten and I again told him that what had happened was a one-time thing, that we were two ships that passed in the night, that we should be grateful for what little we'd had, and then I drove over to his apartment and we fucked like newlyweds for three hours.

For the next week Thad and I fucked everyday, but I am by nature an honest person and I knew I was going to have to put a stop to our little affair and to tell my husband and beg forgiveness. Friday night at the dinner table I looked my husband in the eye and said, "Danny, how strong is our marriage?" He gave me a strange look and I took a deep breath and told him the whole story. When I had finished he sat there with a little smile on his face.

How strong is my marriage? Thad called an hour ago and he should be here in about ten minutes. And my hubby? He's in the closet waiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Barb's Dancer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds