• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Martin's Lesson In Self Control

Martin's Lesson In Self Control

Martin's stomach churned as he heard the door opening. He glanced quickly at the clock, 5.30 p.m. This would be Auntie Monica returning from her shopping trip. Martin averted his eyes downwards and continued polishing the tiled floor with a renewed vigour. He had now been at the task for three hours, and the floor had an almost perfect sheen.

He heard the click clack of Auntie Monica shoes as she walked across the hall, he knew that he must not look, but temptation was too much. His groin twitched and ached as he caught sight of Aunties high-heeled lace up shoes, and the dark tan of her cuban-heeled seamed stockings, as she deliberately walked within inches of his face.

'You may bring my shopping in later Martin' she instructed without stopping, striding through to the lounge.

'Yes of course Auntie' replied Martin just as he had been instructed, his excitement growing.

It seemed only a few days ago that Martin had arrive to spend some time helping his Auntie Monica clear her garden, and he had fallen under her spell almost immediately. Since childhood he had harboured naughty, erotic thoughts about his auntie, but now at 19 years of age, he had deluded himself that he could contain himself sufficiently to disguise them. The elegant and vampish Monica had read him like a book from the start. At 50 years of age she had retained the mystery of her sex, so lacking in younger women it seemed to Martin It was an added aphrodisiac.

Martin had quickly become her domestic slave answering her every beck and call as he had been schooled. Initially he had wanted to stand up to her, but one look from her alluring eyes, and her soft mellifluous voice had had him eating out of her hand, quite literally.

Martin had quickly learned that his place was to attend to his Aunties every need. If done correctly he would be allowed favours and privileges, if wrong then a series of punishments would follow. At first this seemed to amuse Martin, except that he had quickly discovered that Auntie's punishments were humiliating and strangely pleasurable at the same time. Consequently they were both anticipated and dreaded. It had put Martin in quite a spin.

'I don't think that you are concentrating are you?' The voice brought Martin back to reality.

Still on his knees he was aware of Auntie standing about a foot in front of him. Her left foot began tapping on the floor. Martin knew he was in trouble. His throat went dry, and has he tried to speak he stumbled over his words.

'I'm sorry I...' He got no further. Auntie Monica was not interested in his pathetic excuses. She pushed her high-heeled stocking clad foot forward six inches. Martin knew what was expected of him and crawled forward planting a soft kiss on the top of his Aunties delicate foot.

'You will be punished of course. I just cannot have you not paying attention. No doubt your mind was wondering to those naughty thoughts. Well we will soon see about that won't we' With that the foot was withdrawn, and Auntie quickly turned and walked away.

Seizing his chance Martin watched the backs of her legs as she strolled away. Her seams perfectly straight and her neat little bottom wriggling in a wonderful dance in her tight fitting pencil skirt that hemmed about three inches above her knee.

Martin continued with his task aware that Auntie Monica was on the phone. He could hear her laughing, and heard his name mentioned more than once.

After some minutes his name was called. On his hands and knees he crawled into the lounge. Auntie Monica was relaxing on a large chesterfield chair. He legs were crossed, and Martin could not avert his eyes from the shapely curve of her long legs.

'Gin & tonic then shoes' the command was crisp and curt. Martin went to the drinks cabinet and made the drink as he had been shown. Placing the crystal glass on a small tray he returned on his knees to offer the drink. It was taken with a quiet thankyou. Auntie Monica extended her leg so that her left foot was now inches from his face. He skilfully and with great care unlaced and removed the shoe, and began to lovingly caress the nylon-clad foot.

'As a special treat you may lick my arch' came her soft voice from above him. Martin closed his eyes and revelled in the moment. If only time could stand still. He longed for nothing more that to be a devoted slave to his Auntie Monica. To please her at every turn. Yet it seemed a task beyond his capabilities. At times he would please his Auntie, only find at other times she would be angry and dismissive of him for no apparent reason. Martin hated these moments, and would have redoubled his efforts to please Auntie Monica whatever it took. Hours later she would be as loving and caring as ever.

'Well now Martin what are going to do with you?' It was an ominous rhetorical statement that meant trouble. 'You do deserve punishment don't you?' Martin knew the answer.

'Yes Auntie Monica' he whimpered before returning to her foot, his tongue now drawing long loving rasps across the nylon arch.

'Good' replied his Auntie. 'It is always helpful when naughty boys like you know when they have done wrong' and Auntie has something very special for you...'

After what seemed like twenty minutes Martin was aware of other people entering the room. He did not avert his eyes, but knew immediately from the greeting that Aunties June & Rita were seated either side of him. They seemed to be taking great pleasure from his servant role.

'Say hello to your Aunties' invited Monica. Martin looked up at each in turn and greeted them accordingly. Like his Auntie Monica they were both dressed in tight fitting suits with knee length skirts. Auntie June wore black suede high heels and black seamed nylons, but Martin's stomach lurched even further when he noticed that Auntie Rita was wearing knee length leather boots. They were close fitting and tapered at the knee, cutting away to behind the leg.

Martin's face reddened. Auntie Monica now toyed with his growing manhood through the front of his trousers. Her stockinged foot drawing lazy circles around his groin.

'Can you see what I mean He is such a naughty boy' Both Aunties agreed, and it became clear to Martin that they had been invited here to take part in one of Aunties punishments.

'I think we should wash away those naughty thoughts, don't you?' Martin didn't answer. Instead his mind was racing. The prospect of being the centre of attention form these three gorgeous ladies was enthralling. But at the same time Martin had the fear of all men: that of humiliation and ridicule.

It was pain and pleasure combined. He imagined what would happen if ever his girlfriend knew that he was acting out his fantasy, and as for his friends... His thoughts were interrupted by Auntie Monica's voice,

'Kitchen chair Martin, in the hall way; be quick about it, go on!' Martin scrambled to his feet, but his Auntie's voice stopped him in his tracks,

'Aren't you forgetting something?' Monica snapped her fingers and pointed to her discarded shoe. Martin dropped to the floor and lovingly replaced the shoe on Auntie's foot. His hands trembled as he gently touched the magic feel of her nylons. He was not being as attentive as he should be, and knew that he would pay dearly. Once completed he hurried to the kitchen and placed the wooden chair in the centre of the large tiled hall as instructed. He dropped to his knees by the chair and waited.

After a few moments his Aunties appeared in the hall. They had consumed several drinks and seemed to be enjoying the occasion. '

Well now, let's see just what sort of a man you really are...clothes off! The ladies laughed amongst themselves as Martin stood up, and with trembling hands went to remove his shirt.

'Oh no you don't! Trousers first!' Martin unbuttoned and removed his trousers, followed by his shoes and socks, and reluctantly his CK thongs. His Auntie's mocked him cruelly as he attempted to hide his throbbing erection beneath the front of his shirt. His face felt as if it were on fire.

'Now your shirt and tie' (Auntie Monica had always insisted that he should look smart for her) finally naked, Martin was told to sit in the chair. Auntie Rita appeared with a long length of soft rope, and within minutes Martin was expertly bound to the chair, which was then tipped onto its back.

Martin turned his head to one side. His Aunties towered above him, their strength and femininity overpowering and subduing him instantly. Auntie June placed a bowl of warm soapy water beside the chair. Each Auntie reached into the water and lathered thier hands from a large piece of soap. Auntie Monica's voice now took control.

'My dear Martin, why do you persist in failing me so often? I know that you have been reading those dirty magazines, and I know that you have been having wicked thoughts about your Auntie. This is for you own benefit. We are going to wash away those naughty thoughts, but you are not to come. If you fail me, this will be as nothing compared to what will happen. Do you understand me Martin?'

His situation was hopeless of course. As soon as Auntie Monica had finished speaking, six soft and warm soapy hands began playing and stroking around his thighs, groin and ever growing manhood. Martin began to writhe and groan and used every inch of his willpower to do as his Auntie had instructed, but it was useless. As his Aunties crouched and changed position, Martin could not help but look up their skirts. The sight of the contrast of taught nylon stocking against bare flesh proved too much. Like a dam that had been held back Martin came with a thrust against his bonds. Spoonfuls of cum blended with the soap and splashed against several nylon legs.

Lost in the moment Martin attempted to regain some control, but the soft hands of his Auntie Monica ensured that he was 'milked dry'. Almost immediately Auntie Monica stood and went to the phone where she took a call from an admirer. Martin could hear the conversation as they laughed and cajoled each other on the phone. It added to his humiliation.

Auntie's Rita and June continued to toy with his now limp manhood, baiting him into another erection which was just physically impossible so soon. He was left there whilst they retired to the lounge for further drinks. In fact he remained there for another hour whilst the three ladies laughed and shrieked aloud as they exchanged stories from the comfort of the lounge chairs.

Eventually the Auntie's left, and Martin was untied. A dog collar was placed around his neck and Auntie Monica walked him on the lead into the lounge his bare body brushing against her long stockinged legs. She sat back in her chair, and fixed him with a steely look. Martin went to avert his eyes, but he noticed his Auntie Monica smiling.

'Oh dear Martin, I have so much to teach you, and I know that you want so much to be a man for me'. She stroked his hair with her hand' but you failed me didn't you?'

Martin grovelled at her feet and struggled to find his words.

' Anything Auntie Monica, I promise anything to make it up to you. Oh please God I swear anything, please let me be a man for you' Auntie smiled knowingly. ' Well maybe, just maybe I might give you another chance, but I will have a special lesson for you that I think will be difficult for you to accept. Of course I could always send you home?'

Almost sobbing for forgiveness Martin promised to agree to anything, anything at all to be able to claw back some of his dignity. Little did he know that what Auntie had planned would plunge him into even greater degradation. She smiled lovingly.

'Is there a nice little boy who would like to go and warm up Aunties bed for her?' Martin could not believe his ears. The collar was removed and after clearing up the hall, washing the glasses and putting away Auntie's new clothes. Martin was allowed to warm up Auntie's bed. As he snuggled under the sheets he reflected on just how lucky he was to have an Auntie like Monica. Forbidden naughty thoughts raced through his head, he could feel his manhood pulsating and throbbing as Auntie walked through the bedroom door...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Martin's Lesson In Self Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds