• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot River Weekend Ch. 01

Hot River Weekend Ch. 01

I couldn't believe it. I finally had some time towards the end of the summer to actually go up the canyon to one of the few beaches along the river. I like going by myself. When I'm with others, I'm usually concerned that everything's going well with them and I can't fully relax. Today I'm going alone. Being a Saturday, though, I know the football sized beach area will get busy.

I arrived early to get a good spot, towards the north end. Nobody else was here yet. I brought down a fold out lounge chair, a small cooler, suntan oil and an inflatable air mattress to float on. The river here is about 100 feet across and quite deep. It's backed up due to a natural area downstream full of rocks that creates a natural high area to hold back the water. The swirling action from this area is what brings the sand up on the beach every winter. It's easy to float up stream for a quarter mile or so to some other secluded beach areas, only accessible by the river.

Not long after laying out my stuff, others started to arrive. For a while it looked like a caravan was driving down the dirt road to the parking area above the beach. I've never seen so many people showing up here. I remember when I could be here all day an only see two or three groups of people.

About me... I have very dark brown hair. I'm 6'1". I mountain-bike for exercise. I stay fairly tan most of the year. I wear tan-through bike shorts while I ride in the hills, to get a more even tan. They still seem a bit see-through to me even though they advertise that this isn't the case. Regardless, there isn't any support or padding in the shorts, so my package is fully on display when I'm wearing them. That's why I save them for the back trails where it's unlikely to run into anyone, and even if I do, they're usually wearing skimpy athletic clothing as well. I try not to let myself get too stimulated from the shorts, but they are a joy to wear.

Anyway, I felt like I better get some oil on so I sat down and started applying. This is one of my favorite things to do. I applied the hot oil liberally, as best as I could, all over. I have a hard time getting my back, so I just spray over my head onto my back. I also pulled open my waistband of my loose, Lycra swim shorts, and sprayed my covered areas. I then, massaged all the oil into my skin. I got the areas inside my shorts last, not spending too much time there, but making sure I was covered evenly.

I lay down on my lounger to get some rays and watch the people show up. It looked like just about everybody showing up was college age. The girls were wearing skimpy bikinis of various flavors. Some intriguing ones were made from some sort of holographic material that really drew attention. The guys were mostly tan and muscular. Most were wearing shorts that hung low. It almost looked as if they were hanging so low and loose that their package was actually holding up their shorts. Ass cracks in the back and all. That's the style now.

It was a bit stimulating, to me, watching all these fit bodies striping off street clothes and setting up their places to hang out. I could see that there would be plenty of eye candy today, even if it did get overly crowded. There was also a lot of drinking and smoking going on. I know I was getting wafts of cannabis floating by. None of this bothered me in the least. The bud would most likely keep things mellow. I've seen fights out here before and it's not condusive to having a good time, for anyone.

By now, people were starting to fill in the beach area, and some were walking past me to the few places left between me and the waterfall. Those spots are a bit more secluded but the beach doesn't extend into the water much, which is good for swimming.

One good looking couple, in particular, walked past me and seemed to have a devilish look on their faces. As I thought about it, I figured it might be fun to follow them after a bit to see what they might be up to. The girl was a petite blond with not much bikini on. It had vertical strips of yellow, orange and white. It was cut so it stood out from her skin in several areas to give the viewer an enticing glimpse of skin. The dude looked like a typical large necked football player wearing orange board shorts. His didn't hang down like most I'd seen; instead they were tight around his ass with his obviously aroused, circumcised member pressing against the front. The thought of their activities made me start to get aroused myself. I waited about five minutes and got up to take a walk. My oil covered semi received additional stimulation as I walked. Taking large steps up a couple of boulders actually made it show out the bottom of my shorts a few times. People all around were getting hammered and I knew it wouldn't matter if anyone saw.

I got to the first waterfall and began my assent. The further up I got, the more aroused I became. I started looking around to figure out how which path to take as I climbed. I let my hard-on poke straight out as I climbed, covered only on top by the fabric of my shorts. I reached the top of the waterfall and looked over the top. I wasn't to be disappointed. Off about twenty feet was the couple I'd seen. They were completely naked, in full view, just out of the shadows of the trees in full sunlight. The sun was glistening off their bronze bodies. He was holding her hips, thrusting his very large cock into her at a slow, rhythmic pace. They were both oblivious to me, as they were not looking my way and the waterfall made enough noise to mask almost any activity.

I watched for a moment, and put my own cock back away as best I could. I continued climbing on up and started walking toward them but off to one side, like I was just wandering around. My sun glasses shield my eyes very well. As long as my head was pointed down, I was just watching my step for all they would know. I got to within ten feet and stopped, looking up surprised. They still did not notice me. Her tits were hanging, bouncing back and forth beneath her chest as he slowly increased his pace, pumping his hairless, tan cock and balls into to her naked vagina. I couldn't believe the view I had. The noise from the waterfall was making me virtually invisible.

After a few more minutes, he pulled out and was standing behind her with it sticking straight out, glistening in the sun. He rotated her onto her back. That's when she saw me watching. There was no hiding the fact that I'd been watching and had a raging boner. She just smiled up at her man and let him impale her again. I stroked my own oily member as it stuck up out of the leg of my shorts. She began to watch me as I watched them. The dude's muscles were getting more and more tense as he began to do his best to hold back. She rolled her eyes back and went into a blissful ecstasy. I didn't want to cum yet, but this was too hot. I could hear the guy's moans getting louder and I watched his muscular body flex and flex as he pumped his body more and more as he reached his own climax. Then his motions slowed as he left himself in her for a few moments. I began my own climax at that point. She was watching me again; he turned to see what she was looking at, just as I shot out almost far enough to hit them. I thought he might be angry, but he just smiled and watched as I continued up pump out numerous loads upon the forest floor.

When I came out of my dizzy, climax, I raised my eyebrows to see if all was OK. I received smiles back as then they started to re-dress. I walked on past them up to a small pool above the waterfall for a swim. I needed to clean off and cool off as well. They didn't follow but went back down to join the beach goers again. I went ahead and stripped off, skinny dipping in the icy water. The river is much warmer, but this water has not had the chance to warm up. No matter how cold, I didn't have to worry about shrinkage. The scene I'd just witnessed was firmly burned into my mind and would be there for some time.

There will be more to come if you like. Please let me know.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Hot River Weekend Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds