• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pea Pod - The Return

Pea Pod - The Return

123456...19

DECLARATION: This story is an original literary work. I wrote a story just to stretch my creative muscles. All scientists and Wizards in this work are fictional. Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or born in the future, is purely coincidental.

WARNINGS: Contains transgender themes, Sci-Fi, explicit sex, mild violence, swearing, and strange ideas. It has only the strange things that dribble from my head. If you are not old enough, mature enough, open minded enough, and especially not smart enough to stop reading should you find yourself becoming offended viewing such a story, don't!

I hereby grant permission to post this story, make it available for download, or send it to one or more of your kinky friends, as long as I am given credit for it and no monetary profit is made from it without sharing it with me. (I'm not greedy, but I did write it.)

**********

Recap

For those of you who didn't read "Pea Pod" before this story, you should.

However, I will sum up what happened to me one stormy night over the Amazon jungle, when a bolt of lightning fried my pilot and blew the wing off the plane, I was in.

I awoke to find a beautiful native girl was nursing me back to health. At least I thought she was a native of the Amazon Jungles...

Later I found out that I had been transported off-world by my nurse! They lived very primitively, in huts and I assumed that she and her were people simple natives of the jungle over which we had been flying.

They wouldn't let me leave the village, saying the jungle was too dangerous for men. I wasn't about to spend the rest of my days trapped in a primitive village. I had a good job as a geologist, and a girlfriend waiting for me back home!

Therefore, I made plans, bided my time, and finally made my escape into the jungle! I was free! That is until I found out why the jungle was so dangerous!

While walking through the jungle, one of the local plants attacked me, and turned me into a short little woman with big boobs!

My nurse, (I found out later, also my wife) found me afterwards. She was not upset that I was now a woman, and she even offered to take me home and to go there with me! Damn I was confused! She took me into what looked like an old Mayan Temple and teleported us both into my apartment! That proved to be too much for me and I fainted dead away!

My nurse and wife, Meka, had my girlfriend come over and married us. Now I had two wives, and a vagina! Meka also explained that I had several other wives back at the village, which I had been servicing when I was male. I found that having my gender changed didn't matter to them in their society.

I was also to learn that the portal is open and locked onto my guest room, and my wives were coming and going between the plants. They needed men, sperm donors, or a chance to go out among our citizens and be... ah, knocked up.

In trade, they had gold, exotic products, and women who wanted sex so badly they were practically nymphomaniacs!

A side benefit, which I had not been aware of, was this new world and its plants were a gift from heaven to the transgendered community.

It didn't take us long to buy the entire apartment complex, with the careful importing of selected items. However, and here's where the new story begins, our quick rise to economic prosperity had sent up red flags with the government!

BUSTED!

The feds quickly pounced upon us, but we had a secret weapon! By the time the government caught on, we had and army of professional women who, had been once been professional men.

Therefore, when the government tried to arrest us and take over, Meka, my wives, and I all wound up with diplomatic immunity! The government recognized us as ambassadors. The U.S. Government recognizes Meka as the ruler of her world! That means that I am the damn Queen!

The apartment building is an embassy, and we are hammering together some foreign trade agreements and arranging for an American embassy on our world.

They can't seem to get it through their heads that they can't send men though!

If they do, they get back women, unless they want to stay in the village under the guard of women at all times!

There is going to be another meeting tonight with the government folks and that's when things should get interesting!

Oh, shoot! I haven't introduced myself. My name is Dolly Gordon. Well actually, my full legal name is Her Royal Highness, Queen Dolly Gift-from-God Gordon! Can you believe that? I was, conspired against by my wives! My many wives off-planet had wanted to honor me, since they felt that I must be a gift from god! The problem seems to be that "Dolly," is the name that translates to. They modified my name to make me sound more regal by adding the translation as a "middle name."

I feel certain that my once-girlfriend, now-wife, Gwen, was behind it all! My only consolation is that she is now Her Royal Highness Gwendolyn Goddess-of-the-Moon Gordon!

You should be up to speed, so I'll be seeing you at the meeting!

Preparations

We turned the cabana into our meeting room, big table, nice comfortable chairs, and a big white board behind doors with the same wallpaper covering them as the rest of the room, at one end. They furnished the rest of the room with items my wives and others of the ladies from the village had brought over from Meka's world, well... my world. The whole room looked very Mayan, with masks and pottery here and there, and a few small statuaries, but with modern comfortable seats and workspaces.

"Frances tells me that there are to be many very important people of this world coming to meet with us this evening. Are you as nervous as I am?" Meka asked me as she came up to me and gave me a hug.

"More so, I think!" I answered, "At least women's business suits are more comfortable than men's. Of course for events like tonight, I have to wear an evening gown, and the underwear I have on is so sexy, it makes me smile every time I think of what those guys would do if they had the chance to see me in them..." <Giggle>

"Damn! Why do I keep doing that? I never giggled when I was a man! Why can't I keep from doing it now?" I asked Meka, still holding her tightly.

"It is just part of the make-up of the girl you fantasized about, and a touch of your own bubbly upbeat personality, sweetheart," she assured me, giving my big bottom a light pat, and then releasing me. Meka stood back and scanned me up and down. She then said, "Turn around slowly for me, please Dolly."

I did as she asked, but when I was facing away from her she stopped me saying, "Dolly if you insist on wearing these stockings with the seams down the backs, I am just going to have to check to make sure they are straight. Now hold still while I straighten these for you."

She held my big bottom by the outsides of my cheeks to indicate she wanted me to stop, and then I felt her fiddling around under my skirt. I haven't been a woman very long, so when she was playing around with my stockings at the upper part of my thighs, sometimes very near my bottom, I started to get very turned on! I moaned, and very loudly, to my embarrassment!

Three of my other wives were in the room with us, so Meka and all three others busted up laughing!

"Dolly, ever since you were changed, your sex drive is twice as much as when you were a man and, you can ask any of your wives, that was nothing short of amazing!" Meka teased me by slipping her hand between my thighs, barely brushing against my labia.

I couldn't help myself, I swear! <Blush> I moaned again, even louder!

"Sorry, Dolly, no time for fun right now! The Ambassador and his party will be here soon," she informed me, but at least she did it while hugging me tightly.

'I love it when our boobs squish together! It makes me so wet! Damn, I guess they are right! I'm kind of a nymphomaniac!' I thought

"If you keep this up, they will just have to wait!" I proclaimed. That saved me. Meka let go of me and backed off, giggling of course!

I wasn't out of the woods yet though, the other three decided they needed hugs too, so by the time they were through with me, I was damn glad that I had the foresight to wear a panty shield!

Frances, the man we first transgendered on purpose, now a beautiful redhead with about a D cup bust, standing around five-foot-two, walked in and asked, "Dolly, you looked flushed. Are you nervous, honey?"

She rushed up to me and hugged me tightly, her D-cups against my, ah... much larger breasts, which is exactly what I didn't need at that particular moment!

"I'm not nervous, Frances, but I am about to orgasm and ruin my panties, if you keep this up!" I gently informed her, while panting like a bitch in heat!

Frances giggled and replied, "If this wasn't so important a meeting, I would grab a couple of your wives and make damn certain of it, sweetheart!" as she released me. "You will be just fine tonight. The Ambassador is the one who should be worried. I don't envy you having to deal with him though, he seems kind of dense."

"Thank you Frances," I replied trying to get my pulse back to normal. "I know. He keeps insisting on wanting to set up an Embassy on Ka'an. He just doesn't want to get it through his thick head, that is not such a good idea!" (Author's Note: Meka's world is Ka'an. In the Mayan language, Ka'an means 'Heaven'. More about that later.)

"I am certainly glad to have an attorney with your experience on our side, Frances. Without you and some of your friends' quick thinking, I don't know where we would be! Most likely, we would be, left out in the cold while the government planned military forays on Ka'an. If I know them, they would get a whole bunch of real cute girls back though..." I smiled, visualizing a platoon of naked beautiful women returning from Ka'an, completely freaked, and greeted by a regiment of horny soldiers! That would be something to see!

"Well then, let's go over the agenda for tonight. As you know, there will be a short reception with appetizers and drinks, then we will move on to a state dinner, which Amelia is catering, using some of Ka'an's delicacies and a few of your wives to cook and help arrange their presentation. We don't want to frighten them by having them meet all of your wives at once!" <giggle> "Therefore, Gwen and Beth will be the only other wives present at dinner. Meka is seated at the head of the table as High Priestess of Ka'an you will take the position of hostess at the other end of the table. Ambassador Blatherwick will be seated to your right, with Chargé d' Affaires Bartholomew on your left, and on Meka's right is Mrs. Marilynn Blatherwick. To Meka's left will be Mrs. Ginger Gaines and on her left will be Gwen, and again to her left will be the Ambassador's secretary and across from her will be Beth, placing First Secretary Gaines to her left and I will sit next to him on his left. You, have all of that?"

"Don't worry, Frances, I just look like a bimbo, I have it," I replied, giggling and squeezing her elbow, so she would know I was jesting.

"I didn't me..." she started.

"Hold up, I just wanted to inject a little levity. I am not offended, if anything, I am sorry for making you uncomfortable..." I interrupted, before she could apologize, when none was necessary. I knew what was coming next though...

Frances hugged me saying, "You're so silly!"

Even prepared for it, she had me panting!

"Oh my, Dolly, you have one hell of a case of the hornies! However are you going to be able to hold off until this is all done with?" Frances asked, holding me at arms length and staring deeply and concernedly into my eyes.

"Well... if I can keep the hugging to a minimum, and concentrate on the meeting, I should be okay," I answered breathily, my knees weak and shaking.

"Well, you get your cute butt over here and sit down for now," she told me as she ushered me to one of the sofas at the side of the room.

"I'm fine, my legs never used to do that..." I complained as I forced my breathing to slow back down to normal, "I thought that by now I would be used to being a woman..."

Frances let out a huge giggle and clutched my hands tightly in both of hers saying, "I think you are doing wonderfully, Dolly!"

"I'm not doing wonderfully compared to you, Frances! You act so naturally. You don't have to have the other women help you pick out what to wear. You do your own makeup, and beautifully I might add. Compared to you, I'm a total washout as a woman!" I groused, giving Frances an exaggerated pout.

"Now you listen here, sweetie, you can't be comparing yourself with me! I was wearing women's clothes, putting on make-up, and learning anything I could about what women do and how they do it for most of my adult life! Until you came along and made all of my dreams come true! Now I finally have the equipment to use all of that knowledge properly. So don't you go putting yourself down sweetie, you are one of the hottest women I know, and are more woman than many I have known that were born to it! Just give yourself some time, hon.. You have only been female for five months, for gods sake!" she reached out and cupped my little face under the jaw with her oh so-soft and feminine hand.

I grinned back at her and squeezed her other hand, which I still held. "Thanks, Frances, I needed a boost in my self-confidence. You have been such a dear friend to me since we met. I am now ashamed to remember how I saw you when we first met. I'm sorry for that," I admitted

"Oh, how did you think of me?" she asked.

I looked down, unwilling to meet her eyes, not saying anything, as I tried to formulate my answer in the best possible way.

"Don't worry, Dolly, I won't take offence, I think I have a good idea what you are going to say, so go ahead and get it off your... ah, chest," she giggled and squeezed my hands again.

"I thought you looked like a man in a dress..." I admitted, really wanting to hug her to take the sting of my words away, but not daring to.

She almost fell off the couch laughing.

When she had wiped the tears from her eyes and caught her breath, she said, "That's what was bothering you? You were right! I did look like a man in a dress. I was a man in a dress, silly!"

"Oh, I figured that you thought that you were sexy looking..." I replied softly.

"Tell you what, did you think Dr. X was sexy looking?" she asked stooping her head down into my line of vision so that I would have to look her in the eye.

I raised my vision, so that she wouldn't have to stoop down, and replied, "She was sexy when I met her, but not nearly as sexy as she is now!" It was my turn to giggle.

"Well, Dolly, she had been on hormones for many years, and had gone through many surgeries to look like she did. That was what was ahead of me, years of painful and expensive surgery, and in the end, I would only appear to be a girl, just as Dr. X did. God, I wish I could hug you again! You saved me all of that! Not to mention, now I'm a real girl! I'm even a real girl with a family!" she squealed the last, at frequencies high enough to shatter crystal!

It looked to me like she was going to burst if she didn't hug someone, so I motioned Gwen over as a surrogate hugee, unbeknownst to her. Frances engulfed her in a hug the instant she was in range!

It was my turn to giggle. Frances likes to squirm against you when she hugs, and it was even turning Gwen on!

"God, I love having my own breasts!" Frances exclaimed, still interlocked with Gwen.

"So do I, hon.," Gwen admitted, "But I have developed a taste for really big ones, not that yours aren't wonderful, Frances! Oh, my God, I sound like a titty-obsessed man!"

"Don't fret it, Gwen! Big boobs never did much for me either, that is not until I started playing with Dolly's boobies! I'm as addicted to her hooters as you are!" she assured Gwen, squirming some more.

"Stop that, you nasty girl," Gwen told her sternly, but grinning up a storm, "I think we are just going to have to invite you to the 'after summit orgy'!"

"You'd better, you sexy babe, you!" Frances had finally released Gwen, "Gwen, you aren't ever going to believe what this dear little person was agonizing about!"

"What is it this time?" Gwen shot me an amused look, then back to Frances.

"She was upset with herself for thinking I looked like a man in a dress when we first met," Frances broke into an extended giggle.

"You were a man in a dress!" Gwen gave me a puzzled look.

"I know!"

Now they were both giggling at me! I blushed beet red. I know because my face felt as if, I had a sunburn.

Meka was instantly at my side, "Will you two, stop teasing my husband?"

"It's all right, Meka, they were just clearing my conscious for me, by trying to make me feel foolish for my angst," I reigned in Meka before she could become annoyed.

"Dolly, my love, why are you sitting here? We have things to do, have these reprobates been trying to get you horny?" Meka reached her hand out to me and pulled me to my feet, which was fairly easy to do since I was the shortest of the wives. That is so weird to say for someone who used to be an above average tall man, but was now a below average short woman, barely standing five foot tall! If it weren't for a set of boobs that would make a six-foot tall woman a shoe-in for 'big busted stripper of the year', I would weigh less than 90 lbs. It took us weeks to get bras in my size! I had to wear bras for much larger women, which we modified for my smaller rib cage. (That means we diaper-pinned out several inches in on the band.) They were better than nothing, but I really love my new custom made bras! They even made them so that when my nipples are hard (which is most of the time) it isn't so obvious through my clothes.

"What do you want me to do, Meka? I think Frances was finished briefing me on the agenda," I asked her, with my sex drive motor starting to wind up once again.

"Do you have the demonstrations prepared already, Meka?" I checked with her, to be certain that we could make our point with this ambassador.

"He hasn't got a prayer! If he refuses to believe what we tell him, he is going to be one surprised ambassador!" Meka snickered, and then went on with, "I hope his wife is understanding! But with what we have planned, I think she will be," Meka had a look of pure devious delight on her face.

I knew the plan and it brought a smile to my face as well. Even if he doesn't catch a clue, his wife will thank us... <giggle>

Catering

Meka and I went to where we had set up a bar and reception area, where she picked up some fruit juice for herself, Frances, and I.

We wandered into the kitchen and approached the whirlwind that was Amelia Ready, a tallish 5' 10" beauty, with long strawberry-blonde hair, and piercing green eyes. She is slender and graceful, very narrow waisted but with large visibly pointy DD boobies that you can even see through her bra and blouse! Amelia is also one of our happy new women, courtesy of the Pea Pods.

"How is everything going, Amelia?" I asked to get her attention, since she hadn't noticed us yet.

"Wha...? Oh, Dolly!" she squealed and, you guessed it, I was hugged again! It was a real nice squirmy long hug!

"If this keeps happening, I will never make it through the evening without screwing someone's brains out!" I mumbled as we released each other.

"Ooooh! Count me in!" she enthused, bent over, and kissed me on the lips!

My knees turned to jelly and Amelia had to steady me, "Whoa girl! You are the hottest little thing! Out of all the transformed girls I know, Dolly, you are the horniest one of us all! Meka, why do you think that the Pea Pod plant made her this way?"

Meka went to Amelia and whispered in her ear, causing Amelia to let out a dirty snicker.

"Okay, what did you tell her?" I demanded, giving Meka a reproachful look.

123456...19
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Pea Pod - The Return

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 285 milliseconds