• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Almost Perfect Storm

Almost Perfect Storm

1234

It was late afternoon on a sunny Saturday in California. The newly weds stood on the bow of the boat that would be their honeymoon home for the next two weeks. They waved bye to the families that stood on the dock to see them off. The boat actually belonged to her father's company and he used it to deliver supplies to several islands out in the pacific. He was going to combine the trip with a honeymoon for the newly weds and also make it's normal run. The only ones aboard, beside them, were the Captain and two deck hands. The couple stood and watched until the dock was out of sight before going below to their stateroom. Normally it was the captains quarters but for this trip he gave it up for his bosses daughter.

Earlier that day the marriage of Rita and Ray Yancy had taken place on the grounds of her parent's home. They had made a beautiful couple as they stood and gave their vows before the preacher. She was a petit girl and only weighted slightly over a hundred pounds. She had long blond hair that she had tied up in a fashionable bun with a few loose ends hanging out. The low cut gown hid very little of the well shaped breasts that graced her chest. It showed off her small waist as it curved down and over her shapely ass that turned into perfectly shaped legs, which was exposed from the knees down. Every man at the wedding wished that they could swap places with Ray for that night.

Ray wasn't slighted any by the women there, most who would gladly have swapped their husbands or boyfriends for Rita's place with him. Like Rita he was blond but stood over six feet tall and around 190 pounds. He worked out regularly and his buff body showed the effort he had put in it. Yes, they were the perfect couple in everybody's mind.

Entering the stateroom they found their luggage had been delivered as promised. They wanted to get out of the wedding clothes and into something more comfortable. Ray wanted to get her out of all her clothes and get into her pretty young cunt. For the last year he had tried everything he knew to get her to have sex with him but she refused. She had made up her mind that she was going to be a virgin when she married and she stuck to it. It wasn't that she didn't want to go all the way with him it was a promise she had made to her father years before. It was a really hard promise to keep when Ray kept insisting and she was almost too far-gone to stop him.

Another promise she had made to her self was that as soon as they were alone she was going to have him take care of that virgin problem.

As soon as the door closed behind them she was undressing. Ray didn't know what to think as he stood and watched his new wife strip before him. She was down to her bra and panties when she saw that he wasn't doing anything but watching her. "Aren't you going to undress? All this time you have been trying to get me to bed and now you are holding up progress."

When he heard her he started pulling off clothes with both hands. He was out off his clothes just as she finished and stood before him completely naked. Never in his life had he seen such perfection. He had seen her in a swimsuit many times but now she stood before him without a stitch covering her body. His cock, which had already started hardening, grew to full size before her eyes. Looking at his cock for the first time made her wish she hadn't been so insistent on remaining a virgin. He was very well endowed in the cock department. Unlike her he was far from being a virgin. Until he had met her he had his share of young women and several of their mothers. He knew just how to take care of this young virgin wife.

They met together in the middle of the room. He took her into his arms and pulled her willing naked body to his. He could feel her hard breasts as the nipples pressed against his bare chest. Her lips met his in a deep kiss that told of better things to come. His tongue pushed it's way into her responding mouth. Their tongues did battle with each other as their mouths attempted to devour each other.

Ray pushed her back until her knees touched the bed. He then lay her back with her legs still dangling over the edge of the bed. He knelt between her spread legs and kissed his way up to the junction of her thighs to where her young blond cunt was already wet and waiting for him. She had never had her pussy kissed or sucked either but she knew what he was about to do and she reached for his head and pulled his mouth against the lips of her cunt.

As his tongue licked her clit and entered her cunt Ray had never tasted a pussy that was so fresh. He loved the taste of women that was wet with desire. Her fluids were already coating his tongue and he had just started.

It was everything she had ever though it would be. Her girl friends had not lied when they told her how good it would feel to have a man's tongue touching her cunt. She made have been a virgin but she was ready for anything he wanted to try. Before she knew what was happing she was having her first climax. Never had she felt anything that effected her so deeply. She was tingling from her head to the tip of her toes as she started to recover from the mind-blowing climax.

Ray climbed up on the bed with her. He pulled her up next to him and smothered her with kisses. She could taste her cum on his lips and that just farther excited her. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her lower stomach. She let her hands trail down his hard body until she touched his cock. He was so big that she couldn't reach around it with one hand. For the first time she had her doubts as to where it would fit in her virgin cunt.

Ray rolled her over on her back and she spread her legs again to him. This time she wanted his cock instead of his tongue to find it's way into her body. He looked into her eyes as he took his cock in one hand and stroked it over the opening to her cunt. Soon he found what he was searching for. The lips of her cunt had opened to welcome him into her body for the first time. With a gentle but firm push he had the head in and her cunt lips spread to accommodate his hard cock.

Without hurrying he took his time and slowly worked his cock deeper with each flex of his cock. Finally he was as far as he could go before making her a complete women. "This may hurt but stick with me and it will soon feel better than anything you have ever felt." With that he lifted her legs higher and spread them as far apart as she could stand. With a firm moved he drove his raging cock deep into her once virgin cunt.

Rita liked to have fainted from the original pain. Before she could tell him to stop the feeling was already starting to improve. Shortly the feeling turned from pain to a numbness that was soon replace by a much better feeling.

Ray stop moving until she could get over the first hurt. Slowly he moved again. This time she could feel his hard cock as it touched her deep inside. As he slowly worked his cock in and out the feeling gradually became one different than any she had ever known.

She could feel the movement of his cock as it caressed the inside of her young tender cunt. Finally it was feeling so good that she couldn't stop her hips from rising to meet him on each stroke. She wasn't really sorry that she had waited till her wedding day to give in to him, but now that she was married nothing was going to stop her from enjoying what a man could do for her.

Ray had fucked many women before and he had been prepared to take his time with her. He didn't need to hold back at all. She wanted everything he had and kept calling for him to move faster and faster. The bed in the Captains guarters had never been put to use the way they did for the next hour.

When she finally came for the last time and he finished by emptying his load deep in her cunt they had to rest. They lay side by side still touching each other. She started to laugh. "What is so funny?"

"What will the crew think about us being down here so long? We only came to change clothes?"

"I don't care what they think. You are now my wife and we can stay here all the time if we like."

That was pretty much what they did for the first few days of the trip. They only came out to eat and go ashore when the boat stopped to drop off supplies. The crew would tease them all the time but it didn't stop them from having sex nearly every waking hour.

After a week of nearly non-stop loving they finally started coming up on deck during the day. Rita would take a towel and spread it out on the front deck and sun bathe. The skimpy little bikini she wore didn't hide much of her charms and the crew as well as her new husband enjoyed seeing her in it.

Ray was surprised that she would wear the suit in front of the crew. Even though there was only three of them they were all black, and he knew that she had never been around any blacks while growing up. He was also surprised that he got a charge out of watching the men staring at her. His cock would get hard each time he saw them watching her, which was each time she lay down to sun bathe. They always found a reason to go aloft to the pilothouse whenever she lay down.

As for Rita, she knew they were watching and she loved it. She had always wanted to be dressed like this at the beach but her father would have strangled her. She knew that she could turn any guy's head and she was making the most of being the only female aboard the ship. She was a little shocked to find out that her new husband liked for her to show off her young body to the other men. She found this out by accident when she returned to their room after her suntan and he joined her there with his cock already hard.

One look at his hard cock and she knew that they were about to spend another afternoon in bed. "Why is your cock so hard this quick?"

"What do you expect when you have been lying out side nearly naked with all us men staring at you."

"Do you want me to stop sunning?"

"No, I like to see you in that nearly nothing bikini. I like to see the effect you have on the other men. I wouldn't tease them too much though if I were you. Probably the only thing that has stopped them from making any serious remarks is they work for your father and he would see they never worked aboard any boat again."

The ocean was starting to get rough as they finished dinner. The Captain told them that they would be in for some rough weather for the next few hours.

They went back to the room with the deck starting to move under them. The calm water that they had enjoyed so far was about to come to an end.

They quickly stripped and jumped into bed together. They hadn't worn any nightclothes since the wedding. Naked he rolled over on her. She was ready to make love and had been for the last hour. He never had to convince her as she was calling on him. He knew that he had married a girl that really loved sex and lots of it. She was every man's dream of a woman that was ready to make love anytime.

They made love and dosed off and would wake and make love again. Each time the water was tossing the little ship around more and more. Ray was buried deep in her cunt and each stroke he would almost pull out before diving deep into her cunt. She loved how he was making her feel. The tossing boat even added something new to their lovemaking.

Suddenly the lights went out and it was total darkness. He couldn't even see her and he was lying on her it was so dark. He started to stop but she was right on the edge of another climax and urged him on. Just as quick as the light went out she was climaxing. Her fucking cunt was working on his cock and brought him along with her.

They climaxed together and at the same time the ship rolled and before they knew it they were tossed on the floor. She was about to make a joke about knocking her out of bed when the sirens went off. It wasn't just a warning it was an abandon ship warning.

Ray was the first to realize the danger they were in. "Get up quick. Grab something to put on and get your life jacket!"

The ship was tossing all over. They had just thrown their clothes every where when they went to bed and now they couldn't find them anywhere. The ship and total darkness didn't help either. Rita hand landed on his T-shirt and she slid it over her head. He finally found his jockey shorts just as water came pouring into the cabin. Ray knew the life jackets were under the bed and he crawled on his stomach until he had located the bed. Finding two life jackets he called her and when she answered he went to her.

"Get this jacket on quick and get out of here. If the boat turns over we will never reach the deck."

"I can't find my clothes!"

"For get them if we don't get out now we want be needing any of them!"

They made their way up on deck and to the lifeboat station. There were only two lifeboats on the ship and the other one was on the opposite side.

Ray untied the boat and helped her climb aboard. The lighting was so fast that it was nearly as light as day. When the boat tipped over he pushed it away and jumped in with her. They hadn't seen any sign of any of the others. The wind and waves pushed them away from the sinking ship. Suddenly they felt the lifeboat hit something. The lighting flashed and they saw it was one of the deck hands. The lifeboat had hit him on the head and he was unconscious.

It was all they could do to pull him into the boat. They saw it was J D. His head was bleeding badly and they didn't have anything to stop it with. All Ray had on was his life jacket with nothing else. Rita had on his T-shirt and her life jacket. J D was dressed like Ray; he had on a pair of jockey shorts.

Rita tore the bottom off the T-shirt she had on into strips and bandaged up his head. The bleeding finally came to a stop.

The wind was dying down and the moon was coming out. Soon the water had calmed enough that they didn't have to hold on just to stay in the small boat. J D was still out and Ray and Rita soon joined him. The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon when Ray roused up. He looked at Rita still asleep siting in the bottom of the boat. Her legs were stretched out in front of her and she was still holding J D's head. Ray almost had to laugh at the sight they made. Two almost naked men and a near naked woman. He could see her tits sticking through the wet T-shirt. For all the covering it was doing she may as well been naked.

Rita finally woke up. Her legs had gone to sleep with the weight of J D's head on her lap. She moved his head so she could stand a little. He groaned as she moved out from under him but didn't wake up.

Ray knew that they usually kept emergency supplies stored in the lifeboats. Looking under the seats he found that they had a little water and some old military rations, as well as a small tarp with a fishing kit and hammer. That was all he had to work with. He had been hoping that there would be some clothes for them but no luck.

He rigged the tarp up so they could have some shade from the sun that was already heating up. He didn't have any idea where they were. He hadn't paid any attention to where they had been going he had been to involved with his new wife. He moved the center seat out of the boat so they could lay JD out straight.

Once she had stretched her legs she sat back down with JD's head back in her lap. When they would take a sip of water she would wet his lips and try to get him to take a drink without much luck.

By the middle of the afternoon the sun had heated up the tarp so that it didn't help much. Rita would reach overboard and wet her body to help keep cool. Ray had even dove in a few times. With Ray in the water and her holding his head they would splash water over JD to help cool him down.

The day was nearly over before they discussed the lack of clothes they all had. She looked at Ray sitting in front of the boat; She couldn't help but laugh at the sight. "What do you find so funny?"

"We spent so many days naked the last week that I hadn't realized how few clothes we have on.

"At least you do have on a top even thought I still see your breasts and I can see your blond pussy sticking out from under JD's head. If he knew where his head was he would wake right up."

"What are we going to do when he comes to?"

"Not much we can do, except make out the best we can and hope we find land."

"I'm talking about clothes."

"All I can say is if we make it to land then he will get an eye full. If not then it want make any difference."

Ray watched her each time she would wet her blouse. Finally she just pulled it off and used it to keep JD wet. As she moved the wet shirt over him she would stop and stare at his cock. "Ray, wonder how big his cock would be if it was hard?"

Ray hadn't been in the habit of looking at other men's cocks but he had noticed that JD was huge. He never worried about the size of his cock since he was better than average and never had any complaints. He could tell that JD was going to be extremely large when his cock was hard. "Looks like he will be at least 10 inches."

"How large are you?"

"About 8 inches I guess."

"I would like to see how big it will get."

"Keep touching him like you are now and you may find out."

Rita stopped wiping him for a while. When she got hot again she would wet him down also. Each time she would draw the rag across his black cock but it didn't move. Ray watched each moved she made and in spite of the condition they were in the sight of her blond hands on his black body made his cock harden.

It didn't show except for her nipples but touching him had her cunt wet. He was the first black she had ever seen naked. A friend of hers had a black boyfriend one time but she had got pregnant and left town. Her friend had always talked about what a big hard cock he had. Looking at JD she thought her friend might have been right.

They slept off and on all night. Sometimes during the night JD had rolled over. His head was still in her lap but now his lips were only inches from her blond cunt. His breath on her cunt woke Rita. She had slipped the shirt back on during the night but her bare cunt was in plain sight if he should open his eyes. She looked down at his cock and it was getting hard.

JD had come too for a moment when he rolled over. He didn't know where he was are who he was with. He passed out again. He was coming and going and each time he was conscious a little longer. When Rita woke up it brought him to again. He had finally figured out that he was on a boat with Rita and Ray, and that his head was in her lap. He didn't know yet that he was starring straight into her naked cunt. As the realization came to him he didn't let on that he was awake. His cock was a dead give away. There was no way he could be this close to her and his cock not get hard.

Rita could not take her eyes off of him. She glanced up and saw Ray was still in a deep sleep. She saw his cock was getting hard and thought he may be waking up. She looked at his face and his eyes were closed. She shook him and he didn't respond. She shook him even harder and still he didn't move. All the time his cock was still rising. She just had to feel what a cock this big felt like. She had only seen one cock in her life and it was Ray's. They looked a lot different since Ray's was circumcised and JD's wasn't. The size and it being black was what intrigued her the most.

She shook him again and cast a glance at Ray to see if he was still asleep. She leaned over to her left side so she could reach his cock; she just had to feel it. It was so large that her hand could not reach around it. She just stroked her hand up and down it. It didn't feel any different than Ray's but the difference in color was really a turn on for her. She knew that back home she would never have had the opportunity to touch a black man. Out here it didn't seem to matter as much.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Almost Perfect Storm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds