• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bi-curious Ch. 07

Bi-curious Ch. 07

12

Chapter 7: What are friends for?

Next day just as I expected there was a message from Sharon when I got home from work, "Call me as soon as you get home."

I gave her a call and she said, "I know you want to know what happened after you left. It was not what I expected. I thought that when everyone left Ursula and Tom would go after each other like wild animals. Well Tom did but Ursula was more reserved. She was very playful but not like the animal I expected. We all went out to the hot tub and just relaxed and talked. Tom was already after Ursula. He would stroke her and play with her tits, none of which she objected to but didn't return it like I thought she would."

I asked her, "What were you doing all this time?"

She said, "Jason and I were getting along well. I was stroking his cock and he was stroking my whole body. The strange thing was that even when I was going down on him he was asking about you. Jason challenged Tom to a game of naked pool. Ursula and I were watching and it was a sight seeing two naked guys playing pool. While they were gone Ursula was pumping me for information about both of you. Any idea what that was all about?"

I said, "I think so, they invited us out for a week, just the two of us."

Sharon sounded hurt and said, "Well you all seem to be getting very close."

I tried to reassure her saying, "It's not like that. Dave and Ursula kind of clicked with each other and I do feel something for Jason but we haven't explored it yet."

She sounded huffy and said, "So you two have new best friends?"

I laughed and said, "You can't believe that. You're my best friend, the best friend I have ever had and the only one I want or need, you are also one hell of a lover."

I told her, "Let me see if I can explain it the way Dave told me. From the first time they touched, which is when I put her hand on his cock, they went instantly from having never met to life long best friends. Dave said that there was a spark and they both just knew. Dave said that it was nothing I need be worried about because it was not anything like a love connection it was more like soul mates. They don't desire each other in a romantic way but understand each other on a very deep level. For me, when the four of us get together it is more like mate swapping. Like it would be with Sandy or Tina but for Dave and Ursula it is more like you and I getting together. I fuck my best friend why not Dave and he has no desire to fuck Tom. He says that when the four of us get together you and I are friends and he and Tom are along for the ride. According to Dave our husbands are a bonus we give each other for being friends, and I can see where he is coming from. He has built a great relationship with Tom. He said there aren't any other men he would jack off with like they did when I called. Does any of this make sense?"

Sharon had to admit, "It probably wouldn't if you and I didn't have the relationship we do, but yes I can see it."

She still didn't sound convinced so I told her, "Why don't I stop by after work tomorrow and we can talk about it and I can show you that you are still my best friend. After all the sex this past week the second thing I want to do is spend some alone time with just you."

Sharon questioned, "Second thing?"

I laughed and said, "You don't mind that my husband was number one do you."

She had to laugh and said, "I can understand that. Tonight is the first time I've had with just Tom and we are both looking forward to it."

Now it was my turn to question, "That reminds me what else happened last night?" Teasingly I said, " Did you sleep with her in our bed?"

Sharon joked and said, "I'll tell you all about it tomorrow." She paused then added, "While you are going down on me."

I laughed and said, "It's a date." We hung up and Dave was just getting home.

I got to Sharon's about 2 p.m. and she was in the kitchen. She poured me a cup of coffee and set it in front of me then she sat on the stool next to me. She was only wearing a thin robe and when she sat down it totally opened and I don't think it was an accident. We made small talk, she told me how nice it was to finally be alone with Tom last night. He made her recount the whole week just like Dave did the night before. I started stroking Sharon's thighs. I pushed her legs open as I slid off my stool. I was on my knees in front of Sharon and kissed her mound a couple times then looked up at her and asked, "Well, are you going to finish the story about Ursula and Jason?"

She moaned as my tongue touched her clit and said, "Oh yes. Now what was the last thing I told you?"

Between licks I said, "The guys went to play pool and you and Ursula were still in the hot tub."

Sharon leaned back on the counter and opened her legs even wider and said, "Ok, well Ursula and I watched for a while then got out of the tub. We dried off and went to sit on the couches, she was on one and I was on the other. We made small talk about nothing in particular. The guys finished their game and came in to join us. Tom sat with Ursula and Jason with me. There was some petting and kissing and stroking. Ursula seemed very nonchalant about it all. She never stopped Tom from doing anything to her and she never told him no, at least not till the next morning. She even initiated some things herself but was very passive about it all. The more nonchalant she was the more Tom wanted her."

We decided it was time for bed so they could get their flight the next morning and yes we did all go up to the big big bed. She was the only one of the women that hadn't been there. You know how when we all sleep over you and I get in the middle and our husbands get behind us? Well Ursula and I were laying there facing each other and Tom got in behind Ursula. He had not yet had enough of her. She and I were stroking each other tits and just talking. I knew the moment Tom entered her, I could see it in her face. Then only seconds later Jason was pushing into my pussy. Ursula and I smiled at each other and kept on doing what we were doing and just let the guys have their way. I don't know about Ursula, but Jason's cock was still in me when I drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Tom wanted one more round with Ursula and she told him she didn't want to ride all the way home with a dripping pussy but she would give him a blowjob. He agreed and I just watched. That was the first time I ever just sat and watched her give a blowjob, Jason was busy getting things ready. She gives one hell of a blowjob, I almost got off just watching her. They loaded up and I kissed both them good-bye and Ton drove them to the airport. End of story."

I had about an hour before I had to leave so Sharon and I headed for the bedroom. It was the first time in over a week we were alone and we made full advantage of it. As soon as we hit the bed we were in a 69 going after each other like mad. I don't know if it was the company, finally being alone together, or the sex, Sharon never tasted so good, but she and I were cumming in mere moments. As we lay there stroking each other in the afterglow we finally had a chance to talk to each other about last week.

Sharon's best part was of course, Friday night when she was the center of everyone. She said she only wished that Tom could have been there to watch her and be one of the ones emptying into her. Then she asked what my best part was. I had to think about it a minute but then said it was Wednesday night when we called our husbands. She was laying between my legs petting my mound and looked up and asked, "What was so special about Wednesday night?"

I moaned at the gentle pressure she was putting on my mound and answered, "It was the only part of the week I could share with Dave. Knowing that Dave, as well as your husband, were both getting off listening to what Larry was doing to me. It was like they were there but couldn't join in."

Sharon said, "When I called Tom I told myself that it was to reassure Dick it was ok to fuck me but I know I just wanted Tom to be a part of it. It was so exciting having Tom on the phone encouraging me. It was like he was right there in the room with me saying go for it."

By this time I was between her legs and it was my turn to get her off. She looked down at me between moans and asked, "Do you think we should call them now and let them share what we are doing now?"

I ran my tongue all the way up her slit making her squirm and came up to kiss her and whispered, "Not this time, this is just for us." She returned my kiss deeply and again we were after each other. After many orgasms I had to leave. While I was still laying there stroking her pussy I asked, "am I still your best friend?"

She turned around and hugged me and kissed me saying, "Always."

I got home and checked my e-mail as always. Ursula had already sent me an e-mail. There was one picture that Jason must have taken of her and she sent me a page about Tantra. Dave and I have separate e-mails and she sends him different things than she sends me. I pulled up the Tantra page and started reading about it. It was mostly about the history of Tantra and the concepts behind it. She doesn't send the Tantra pages to Dave only to me but the pictures are much the same. With Dave their e-mails are about sharing childhood memories and just sharing in general. Sometimes they will get sexually graphic with each other but then so do she and I.

I know I could just pull up Tantra on the web and get all the information I wanted but it was exciting to see what she would send. The first page Ursula sent me was "Temple of Sacred Loving". It was this couple, Daryl and Kathy, who started their own church or temple by incorporating the old earth religions, those that worship nature, with Tantra being the main one, with the more modern western religions like Christianity. He explained that where the new religions try to restrict, repress and control the sex drive, the old religions worship it and believe that this is the way to the Gods, they worship both a God and Goddess. Of course I sent the page to Sharon and called her so we could talk about it. Religion was never talked about in our group. It is not a topic that comes up when you are fucking someone other than your husband. While none of us are real church goers we have our basic beliefs. Sharon and I were discussing the page and we both agreed that the reason Ursula sent it to me was that a lot of what we had believed were "handed down beliefs" and we were going to have to decide what we really believed. Sharon and I decided to keep an open mind and see where this leads.

It was a couple weeks before the next e-mail about Tantra and she started with the practice of Tantra. This is where I started getting different pictures than Dave, well not different, I was getting additional pictures. As she described something in her e-mails she would send pictures of her and Jason doing it. I still got the 2-3 nudes of Ursula in the yard, on the beach or around the house and the 1-2 of her fucking and sucking. It turns out that they have Larry come over once a week to shoot the pictures and she rewords him with a blowjob for his efforts. I thought that wasn't Jason's cock she was sucking in a few of the pictures. A couple times she let him fuck her, something they never would have considered before our trip to the coast. It seems where ever the four of us go we change peoples lives, for the better I hope.

Anyway in this e-mail she said that Tantra was the worship of the God and Goddess in each of us and it started with the greeting. There is something they call the melting hug. That's where when you come together to hug, instead of just hugging you melt into each other. Have you seen the statue of "the Kiss" it's like that, their bodies and arms and legs are so wrapped around each other that they seem to melt into one. Then when you greet each other you place your hand on their heart and say, "I worship the God/Goddess within you". She sent pictures of her and Jason doing this. She says you can do it with you clothes on, of course they didn't, and therefore can do it any time and anywhere. She did add that it is better without the clothes.

Sharon and I would practice whatever Ursula sent us, when the guys weren't around. We weren't ready to share this with them yet. So when Sharon and I would hug we would go into the melting hug and it did feel much different, and we started greeting each other by putting our hands between the other's tits and saying, "I worship the Goddess within you." This worship of the Goddess thing made us both feel extra special and that melting hug is much better naked.

We were also getting e-mails from Sandy and Tina. Her photos were more like family snap shots except they are all nude. The first one she sent was of all four of them in the bar where we first met Sandy and John. John was behind the bar as always and the other three were sitting on the stools. Everyone was facing the camera holding up their glasses in a salute, and they were all nude. The text read, "Wish you could be here but we are having one hell of a time without you." Sandy said that they had all become quite the nudist, if it was her husband Dale or all four of them they never wear clothes around each other any more. Once they hit the door the clothes come off.

She sent me pictures of her and Tina in the kitchen or the guys watching TV. There was one of John cooking on the grill. All the pictures were just typical things people do except they were always nude. Each week she sent a second e-mail and the subject was always, "Saturday night." There was no text only two pictures every week. One would be Sandy with one of the other three, either going down on Tina or one of the guys or getting fucked by one of the guys, sometimes Dale and sometimes John. The second picture was always a three-way and could be any combination of people.

Ursula's next e-mail dealt with energy centers they call chakra. There are seven chakras starting in the sex area up to the top of the head or crown chakra. You start with deep breathing. Jason will sit on the floor and Ursula will sit on his lap facing him. They first breathe together them they alternate as one breathes in the other breathe out. She sent me the picture of them sitting in this position. Next was the flow of energy. There was a picture of Ursula laying on her back. Jason had one hand in her pussy/yoni and the other between her tits (heart chakra). Ursula said the flow of energy would flow from her yoni up Jason's arm through his heart to his other arm down to her heart and back to her yoni. The next picture was her doing the same to Jason with her hand on his cock or what they call the lingam. She says that is sand scrip for "wand of light". The guys egos are big enough wait till they find out they have a wand of light. The last picture was with both facing each other and they created a double energy force like two interlocking rings.

I started sending the pictures of Ursula and Jason doing their Tantra thing to Sandy. I told her this was all part of that "special massage" Jason gave each of us. Sandy was very interested and when I told her that Dave and I were going out there to learn more about it she insisted we come up and share it with them. She wasn't going to tell the others about it until we knew more and could set something up, but she asked me to keep sending the pictures of Ursula and Jason.

The next week got interesting, that's when Ursula started with that yoni massage thing. First she explained about the G-spot. You put your finger in the yoni and bead it back like you are saying come here. The walls inside are smooth and in the front you'll find a spot that feels like corduroy, that's the G-spot. She said that massaging the G-spot not only brings extreme pleasure, which we all know from first hand experience, but it can bring up a lot of repressed emotions. It's like any thing the brain wants to hide it puts it in the yoni, no one will ever find it there. The first thing Sharon and I thought of was, Tina.

You don't just do a yoni massage, there is a whole ritual about it. Ursula was telling me that first the man takes a shower and the draws a bath for his Goddess. He lights the room with candles and puts scented oil in the water. While she relaxes in the but he sets up what they call a sacred space. He puts plants around the head of the bed on the floor. He lights candles and incense and puts on soft music. When the space is ready he goes and gets the Goddess and pats her dry and leads her to the bed.

You start with her on her back on the bed, then give a full body massage to massage out all negative energy. You never enter the yoni without asking permission. Larry must have loved taking these pictures. The first one was the "sacred space". The scene was beautiful, there was an air bed on the floor covered with a white fur. There were trees and plants, some blooming, some not, all around the head of the bed. It was lit only with candles and you could see the smoke from the incense around the room. The next picture showed Jason leading Ursula in the room. They both had on light flower robes but neither was closed in the front. Next was Ursula laying on the bed and Jason massaging her. In the next picture Ursula had her knees up and her legs spread wide. Jason was between her legs on his knees and with his hands together in a praying position. I guess that is when he was asking permission to enter her. Then came the pictures I'm sure Larry loved taking. He got in close to show what Jason was doing to Ursula, so there were some very close pictures of Ursula's pussy/yoni as Jason slid his finger into her. Ursula says you get a totally different sensation by varying the pressure, lighter or harder, and the stroke, back and forth, up and down or in circles. She says that if you use the middle finger on the G-spot and the thumb on the clit it is the most intense.

As soon as I got the pictures I sent them to Sharon. Not 5 seconds after she got them she was on the phone to me. She was very excited and said, "We've got to try this!" I laughed and told her I was calling in sick tomorrow and I'd be there about 9. She told me to come in the bar and she would be ready for me.

Sandy was also very excited about the yoni massage, what would you call it, a worship service? She added that it would be so intense in the open in the woods and knew just the place. She knew of a cabin very deep in the woods where there would be no one around for miles. She was going to take their group up there one weekend. They were going to go to a nudist camp but weren't ready to go public yet. She said this way they could go for long walks nude and even have wild sex out side, sounds like Sharon's fantasy from when we first met. I told Sandy she would have to let me know about this cabin for Sharon's fantasy. She agreed only if Dave and I would come up and use it with them to share what we learn from Ursula and Jason.

I told her it sounded great and when we get back we'll set up a weekend for just the four of us. Sandy questioned, "Just the four of us?"

I said, "I will be more personal that way, like Ursula is doing for Dave and I. I will come back and share it with Tom and Sharon, just the four of us. Then we'll come up and share with you and Dale. You can share with Tina and John. That way it keeps it very intimate." She said she liked that intimate part and would be looking forward to it.

Next morning I got everyone off to school and work. I just threw on one of my summer dresses and nothing else. I stopped to get the incense and was walking in the back door right at 9. Sharon had a bed on the floor and candles all around. She had closed the drapes on the big back windows so it was only lit with the candles. She was wearing only a robe and when I walked in she dropped the robe off and stood there naked. I gave her the incense and she went around lighting them. I started to pull my dress off and Sharon yelled at me to stop, then she said, "I want to do that." After she had about 6-8 sticks lit she came over and lead me to the bed. She kissed me then reached down to pull me dress over my head. She kissed each tit and then kissed me again. She had me lay back on the bed and started with the massage.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Bi-curious Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds