• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends

Best Friends

It was the kind of relationship that grew from your typical mother and son relationship into more of a "best friends" kind of relationship---only she was 44 years old and my mother, and I was 20 years old and her son. In high school, she was always there for me, and we could talk about anything. She was always supportive, and not the harsh and distant authoritative figure like my dad was.

Once I graduated from high school, we saw alot less of each other, and it made those times when we were together that much better. Her bright smile never ceased to lift me. She has full red lips and enticing blue eyes that prettily accentuate her short blond hair and beautiful face. She has that kind of look that makes you think that you're the only person around and that you have her full attention. Or, at least that's the effect it had on me!

Jenny is a name that easily suits her, and she keeps her body in great shape, working-out and playing tennis. She's 5'6", and has a slim athletic build that I've always admired her for maintaining so well.

They named me Jack, and I've grown into a solid 6'2 frame that I try to keep fit with alot of working-out and tennis, as well. Some of the time we spent with just each other would come from hitting tennis together or going to work-out together. We played alot of tennis my senior year, and we were both disappointed when it came time for me to go off to college. She was starting to kid me about losing her "playing partner."

"It's gonna be all your fault when your old mom gets out-of-shape and isn't any good anymore," she'd kid me.

"Neither's gonna happen," I'd kid right back.

At this, I could've sworn I'd noticed some blushing on her part, which I've always remembered because she's so confident and composed she never seems to react. She did this time though,as I left for college.

Time passed, and we'd talk about school, friends, and what was going on in each other's lives. In the Spring, we went and played tennis one Friday afternoon when I was home for a weekend from school. It was definitely a warm afternoon, and we were sweating pretty good by the time we finished playing. We stretched out on some chairs by the court, and cooled down.

"Wow, that was a good work-out," she said, running her hands through her blonde hair that was wanting to stick to the sides of her face.

"How are things with Beth?" Beth was my most recent short-term girlfriend.

"Beth? Beth who?" I laughed.

"Already? Jack, you better be careful with the way you go through these women. Remember, you just might be breaking some girl's heart."

"Oh no, not me. I'm probably just keeping them from having to get rid of me."

"Don't think that way, son. You're a handsome and smart man. These women could get hurt."

" Well, thank you... I think," I replied, a little off balance by her compliment. "I mean, I wouldn't try to hurt anyone. It's just that I'm young and know I want to live some---I'm not wanting anything serious, you know?"

"Sure, I understand," she said as she drank from her water bottle and looked at me for a moment. "Just be sure they do."

"And please," she now moved forward in her chair and held my look, "don't be one of these guys that lead them on, get what they want, and then leave 'em high and dry."

"Well, I've never left them high and dry," and we both laughed loud with her slapping my leg.

"You know what I mean," she said, again looking at me thoughtfully.

"Well, let me ask you this then," I started, trying to be careful but also wanting to know. "How do I find someone who I like being with but yet don't want it to get serious?"

"Good question," she said in a low voice that told me something.

"It sounds like something you've thought about," I asked her, this time holding her gaze.

"Well, yes... I mean," and she paused, looking off.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sensing much more there.

"Nothing. It's just... I guess I can relate."

"Huh? You and dad are about as serious as it gets, with 22 years of marriage."

"Exactly, 22 years of marriage," her voice seemed to trail off and she stood getting ready to go.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" and I stood,too.

"It's nothing, Jack. Nevermind, son."

I was standing fairly close, and I rubbed her shoulder not wanting her to leave.

Then, she looked up at me, with a sad and knowing look.

"Listen, don't worry, everything's fine," she tried to assure me.

" I want you to tell me what's on your mind," I said to her smiling and trying to lighten her mood. She smiled back.

"Jack, we are close and I feel like we can talk about anything, but this involves my relationship with your father."

"You can say as much or as little as you want, but I know you need to talk about this and I'm right here." And with that, I started us walking toward the car. She was quiet, and I didn't say more yet. With the bags in the trunk, I opened the door for her and I drove us from the court.

As I drove, I looked at her and couldn't resist the glance at her shapely legs coming from her dress. When I looked up, she was already looking at me. There was a big grin on her face.

"Uh, what was that look, Jack?" she teased.

"Just admiring how you've kept in shape, mom," I smiled back, completely unsure of the territory I was going into.

"Well now, I like that," she said, her voice back to the lower and more mysterious tone.

"Okay, Jack you really want to talk? Can I really open up to you?"

I looked at her and she was giving me a look that I'd never seen from her before, a look that was not that of a mother to a son. It was not a smile, but there was a way she looked directly into my eyes and was being inviting, with her eye brows a little arched.

"Yes, I absolutely do, and I want you to really open up to me," I replied looking at her and watching her eyes widen. I could feel her gaze still on me as I looked back to the road and continued driving.

"Open up to you?" she asked, and for a moment I almost thought she was mocking me with the way she said it.

A quick glance at her told me that she wasn't---that she was serious.

"Yes, of course," I said gently, trying to be soothing. "I've always shared with you."

"Yes, Jack, you always have darling." I could feel her still looking at me but I looked ahead and drove.

"Okay. It's something I haven't talked to anyone about, and you must swear not to repeat that I've talked to you about this."

"Of course."

"Well, things have not been close with me and your dad for a long time. A long time." She paused. "I've always been faithful, but I just about can't stand it at times anymore. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I really do," I answered, stealing glances at her blue eyes.

"Well, I'm a healthy woman with healthy drives. But I love your father and never want to do anything to hurt him, you know?"

"I understand." This time I kept my eyes on the road.

"So, when you said that about someone to be with but not get serious with," she hesitated, "well, I've thought about that lately. Only I can't imagine the right situation or guy I could have the right relationship with."

"Have I told you too much?" she asked me, smiling again. My eyes this time looked to her and held her gaze. I smiled back with a feeling of excitement and closeness I could not possibly put into words. My mother was sharing very intimate feelings with me and I absolutely loved it.

"Tell me more." Then, I shifted in my seat and I knew she picked-up on it: a bulge was at the crotch of my pants. I can't possibly explain how at that moment it was there, but I sensed her aware of it. Her body seemed to relax and the low,throaty voice returned.

"Jack, what I've actually thought about is how long it's been since I've been really passionate with a man. Since a man's been really passionate with me." Her hand moved to my shoulder and caressed it,causing my crotch to visibly throb.

"Can I tell you something else?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said, my voice now lower, too. I gave a slight chuckle from nervousness. She chuckled right back, only she then moved closer to me to whisper in my ear, and even though she was whispering the words were clear and distinct.

"Jack, I've thought about how it would be if you weren't my son and I wasn't your mother," her hand was on my neck, "do you know what I mean?"

I turned to her and her face was very close to mine and I could smell her sweet scent and sense the closeness of her lips.

"Yes, I do know what you mean."

"Tell me what I mean, Jack."

"Well, we could be... you know ...together." I was as excited and as nervous as I had ever been.

She moved even closer and now her lips grazed my ear lobe when she spoke.

"Jack, what I meant is that we could be alone together," her left hand on my neck now was joined by her right hand on my thigh, "and when we were alone together, that you could have your way with me."

I was breathing heavily.

"Oh, yes," I murmurred as it was all I could get out.

"What would you do with me, Jack?" she purred. She didn't wait long for a reply.

"Jack, would you fuck me?" Her lips traced my ear.

"Oh, yyyeeessss," I moaned.

"Tell me."

"I would fuck you," I said in a thick voice back.

"Would you fuck me with this?" She smiled as she gripped my cock through my pants.

"Yes, I would fuck you with that alright," I groaned back looking to her as she leaned away from me back toward her seat. I realized we were approaching our house.

"Jack," she said looking directly into my eyes, "I can't wait to have you inside of me. ...Will you?"

We pulled into the drive. She sat up and slowly spoke.

"Will you give me the fucking I need?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Best Friends

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1606 milliseconds