• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Ties: Fun on the Farm

Family Ties: Fun on the Farm

12

Growing up on a farm can be both a pleasure and a chore. The chores are fairly obvious. You have feeding the animals(such as cows, pigs, horses, etc), there is cleaning up after these said animals(which is a chore within itself) and finally you may have planting and harvesting of certain crops or the bailing of hay. What ever the chore, there is always one to do.

The pleasures on the other hand may not be as obvious, depending on your point of view or what you would consider a pleasure of growing up on a farm. As far as I am concerned the pleasures I knew growing up on a farm were the simple pleasures you would not find in the city.

The first one that comes to mind to me are the carefree summer nights lying in the pasture gazing up into the stars and falling asleep listening to the night creatures. We had no worry about someone coming around bothering us or fear to lock our door Life was good and we had it great

Another pleasure that I think of is being able to go to the swing by the swimming pond on a hot summer's day with my twin sister Holly. As children we would frolic in the pond dunk each other push each other on the swing or challenge each other to who could swing out the furthest on the rope and land in the pond. Sometimes I would win but as we got older it got harder to beat her.

Lastly, the most enjoyable pleasure was the freedom and wide open spaces to do as you please. There were neighbors yes, but growing up in the Midwest meant you sometimes had your nearest neighbor was a half a mile away, sometimes even further. That meant you could do what ever you wanted on your land and no one would see you, unless it happened to be mom or dad who was looking for you or in my case me spying on my sister as she got older.

This is where the first part of our story begins. Growing up, Holly and I were inseparable. We were fraternal twins born a few minutes apart, Holly being the oldest, but only by seven minutes. As we grew we somehow developed a special deep bond between each other.

Sure we fought on occasion like cats and dogs like as most siblings do and I am sure I did things that pestered the hell out of Holly and she would end up calling me "her creepy little bother," but all in all, we loved each other and had a special unspoken bond that went deeper than any of us could ever imagine and would not manifest itself fully until we were in our late teens.

I can remember the first time it occurred . It was the summer after our senior year in high school and we had both just turned 18 a month before. It wasn't the first time I had seen my sister naked but it would be the event that would bring to the surface all the deep seeded fantasies I never thought I would have had.

It happened when mom and dad went to visit Aunt Ruby for the weekend. They had left us together before since we were 14 but only for a few hours at a time but now they figured we were old enough to be left alone for a night maybe two, so on that note they told us they would be back that following Sunday evening.

Mom and Dad left on a Friday morning and Holly and myself spent most of the day working on our chores. I was wearing a regular work short sleeve work shirt, faded jeans and work boots but as was Holly's custom she dressed more enticing, especially when mom and dad weren't around

Holly had on a pair of tight short, SHORT faded blue cut off denim shorts that barely covered her ass and was wearing an open short sleeve cotton pink and white checkerboard square shirt that was tied in a knot at her midriff. The outfit showed off ever inch of her succulent 5'6" 120 pound 34B-22-32 body.

Her long shoulder length chestnut brown hair was braided in to pig tails and in her outfit Holly looked like the stereotypical "farmer's daughter" and I would have given anything to be the "traveling salesman" that you hear about who runs off with the farmer's daughter.

After putting in a "good day's work," it was nearly 5:00 in the evening and we were getting fairly well famished. Holly suggested we get changed and she would lay out some steaks if I would grill them and that sounded good to me.

We both grabbed a quick shower and met back down in the kitchen. I put on an old grey t-shirt and gym shorts but Holly was dressed in a way I hadn't seen her before but hey I wasn't complaining.

She had on one of her sheer cotton see through robes(light baby blue colored) that went with her pajama set but instead of it being buttoned and on top of her night gown or pajamas like I was used to seeing it, it was open and she was not wearing anything underneath it. The only other thing she was wearing was a pair of matching cotton panties.

Holly was walking around like it was perfectly natural and thought nothing of it so I said nothing. After she finished the salad, she checked on the potatoes and told me that they were almost done and that I could start grilling. I went out and began grilling and she finished setting the table for dinner.

We ate supper and at the table she removed her robe like it was no big deal "I don't wanna mess it up," she said like she was giving a reason why she was taking off her top at the dinner table but I didn't make a big deal out of it. Hell, I enjoyed the view but I wasn't about to tell her that.

After supper, she put her robe back on and we walked out on the back deck and sat around and talked. She lit up a cigarette and offered me one and we smoked a few, had a couple of beers and laughed and cut up.

Holly then went inside for a moment and came out and threw me a towel and blanket. "Wanna come for a moonlight swim," she said

"Sure, why not," I replied and we both walked down to the pond

Holly stripped out of her clothes and said "Well ya going to swim in those clothes or what?"

I must admit I was a bit surprised but I figured "What the hell. Its dark and no one's around so why not." I stripped out of my gym shorts, t-shirt and underwear and joined her in the water.

We took turns splashing each other, we tried to dunk each other a few times and spent about 20 minutes taking turns using the rope swing to see who could jump the furthest out into the pond and make the biggest splash. After about a total of 35-45 minutes of "fun in the water" Holly and I decided to get out and dry off.

"Hey Brad honey, why don't we lie under the stars like we used to when we were kids," Holly said as she picked up her clothes and the blanket.

"I'm game sis," I replied with a smile and she took me by the hand and we walked up from the pond around the side of the house and down the path to the middle of the wheat field.

We found the clearing by the big oak tree we used to lay in as kids and it hadn't changed much. Spreading out the blanket, Holly and I laid naked under the stars without a care in the world.

Just close your eyes and imagine lying in the middle of the field without the city lights to dim the stars and that was what it was like. The stars were so bright and so close, it was like you could reach right out and touch them. Theyy seemed to go on forever.

Holly and I spent about 15-20 minutes naming all of the constellations we saw, something we used to do when our dad would take us out and show them to us. This moment is one of the many un named pleasures that one can experience living in the country.

"Wanna another ciggy," Holly said as she took one out and lit it.

"Sure," I replied and she lit me one and handed it to me.

"Isn't this nice Brad," Holly said with a soft satisfying contented sigh. "I could lay here all night and fall asleep under these stars and life would be just grand. Who needs the city, gimme the country anytime and the wide open spaces."

Just then, much to my surprise, as we were lying on the blanket looking up at the stars, she turned over crawled on top of me and put her arms around me and gave me a hug and let out a soft coo.

"What was that for," I said smiling.

"I just wanted to let you know that I love you very much brother dear and as brothers go, you are the best a girl could ever hope for," Holly replied

"I love you to sis," I replied and embraced her returning her a warm loving hug.

Holly then rolled back over and then laid beside me as she put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my chest and cuddled up to me like a little girl would her daddy.

"Hey what gives Holly," I asked .

"What do you mean" she said with a soft sigh.

"Well don't get me wrong, I don't mind all the attention but I haven't seen you act this way in a long time. Is there something the matter?"

"Nah," she said "I was just thinking how nice this is and how wonderful it is to be here, especially with you."

I didn't know what to think but I took it for the complement that it was. I figured she was having a "sentimental moment" so I said nothing and just held her as we laid under the stars for the next 15 minutes.

"Promise me something brother dear," Holly then said as she broke the silence and crawled back on top of me

"What's that," I replied as I was now holding her in my arms with her firm supple breasts pressed against my muscular bare chest and her legs draped against mine.

"Promise me that you will never leave me and that we will always be together, no matter what."

" Okay what gives Holly," I said now knowing something was bothering her.

"It's nothing really," she replied, but not very convincingly.

"Come on now," I said. "This is me you are talking to, your very own brother. I know you too well, to know when something's really bothering you so you might as well spill it and fess up."

"Ok," Holly replied. "It's really corny and now that I think about it I should have just let it go."

"Now you gotta tell me", I implored "You got my interest peaked."

"Ok here it goes," Holly said, "but I warn you, you will laugh at me and think I am looney."

I thought Holly was about to confess to something she had broken of mine that was very special to me or that she had done something that she thought I wouldn't like and before I found out from someone else she would tell me.

However, it was nothing as simple or shallow as that. What she had on her mind ran much deeper and was much more intimate and would end up changing the dynamics of our "normal" sibling relationship.

Holly went on to tell me that out of all of her boyfriends she had, she wished she could found someone like me, some would who would really love her and not take advantage of her.

She also confessed that she was far from a virgin, something I kind of had known, seeing that I had seen her last fall sneak up into the barn with a guy and when I went to investigate I heard moans, the same moans I had heard when my parents were doing it in the middle of the night and they thought I was asleep.

I just listened to her and after she had finished "spilling her guts," I just pulled her to me.

"Come here sis," I softly said as I lovingly embraced her tightly pulling her warm soft body to mine. "Let me tell you something," I added gently stroking the bangs of her soft hair. "You are my sister and I love you more than anything else in the world."

"You know I would do anything for you and would never harm you," I added. "You are a very special girl and any guy who doesn't love you for who you really are is not worth waiting your time on. You must find that special person who is right for you and I once you do, I am sure he will know it as well."

I must admit I was speaking a bit selfishly and had had thoughts about banging my own sister a couple of times but never did anything about it. I was always afraid I would have probably freaked her out if I told her, not to mention the fear that I would get into a shit load of trouble when she told mom and dad what I said. I just kept those thoughts to myself as I held her tightly to me and our warm bodies meshed together.

Then Holly would say something that would open that door.

"You know something brother dear," Holly said as she positioned herself on top of me so that now her crotch was firmly against my growing cock and she was now stroking my bangs and running her fingers through my hair. "If it wasn't for the fact that you were my brother, I think I would fuck you myself."

Holly said that in a matter of fact tone like she meant it was serious, and I do believe she really was. I was dumbfounded and didn't know what to say but I kept my composure.

"So tell me brother dear what do you think," Holly said taking a long final drag of her cigarette and then chucking it to the side.

"About what," I said trying to play dumb.

"About what I just confessed to ya, silly," Holly said slowly grinding her nicely trimmed cunt against my bulging cock.

"Don't lie, we both know you want it," Holly said with an air of cocky confidence. "Don't think that I didn't know you were watching me all those times I snuck off to skinny dip in the pond. I knew you were following me. And all those times I let you catch me naked, hell I was doing that for your benefit."

"I have wanted you for myself since we were both 15 and you got looking so hot," Holly added as she rubbed my chest. "But I figured that if I told ya it would freak you out. So, I kept it to myself until we were grown up and I figured you could better handle it. Why do you think I was dressed the way I was today, or tonight for that matter, or all those other times I dressed skimpily. I was using the art of slow sensual seduction."

"So brother dear, what do you say to my proposition," Holly said as she positioned her pussy so that now my cock was rubbing up against her cunt lips. "Wanna take me up on my offer right here right now under the stars?"

I didn't know how to respond. By now I was speechless but I was silently "thanking my lucky stars." Here was my deepest darkest fantasy about to come true. My very own sister was laying on top of my naked body with hers pressed up against mine.

Her soft supple 34 inch breasts were meshed up against my chest and her cunt was ever so slowly grinding against my throbbing pulsating fully erect cock.

I was frozen in time and didn't know what to do. I wanted so much to take her right here, right now, to thrust my cock into her warm wet waiting pussy and let her ride me long slow and intensely until I spunked my load deep inside of her, yet I didn't move.

Now don't get me wrong, this wasn't the first time I had ever had sex. I lost my cherry at age sixteen to one of Holly's cheerleading friends Charlene at a local barn dance when we snuck off and did it out behind the corn field. Since then, I had had my share of romps in the hay with Charlene as well as other girls.

This, however, was different. I was caught in the quagmire of my own personal moral dilemma. Here was fate offering me the opportunity of the lifetime but years of religious, societal, and parental influence had told me incest was wrong and a "mortal sin." I was trapped and didn't know what to do.

Just I was just getting the "gumption" to make the move, Holly would sense my dilemma and easy my way down this path.

"I tell you what Brad sweetie, I will make it easy for you," Holly said with understanding and kindness, not belittling me at all. "I love you dearly and want this as much as you do but I also don't want to force you. I will initiate sex and if at anytime I do something that bothers you just say the word, and I will stop and nothing more will be said. Agreed?"

I just nodded my head in the affirmative.

"Remember, just say the word if I do something you don't like or otherwise just lie back and enjoy the ride." With that Holly began to make her move on me.

Holly started by kissing me on the lips as she moved her body against mine. Her kisses were soft and gentle at first then her tongue began probing its way into my mouth. I began to find the courage I had been searching for and slowly started returning the kisses, softly at first then deepening them and making them more passionate and intense.

"That's it Brad dear," Holly said sweetly. "Your getting into it," and as I got braver I put my arms around her and pulled her to me and wrapped my legs around hers and held her tight to me.

Somehow, the way our bodies moved together caused my cock to slip into her warm wet pussy. It felt so good to finally be inside my sister and the fears which I had been feeling just melted away.

Holly began to pump me ever so slowly as we continued to kiss.

"Mmmmm Brad Honey," Holly purred with contented delight. "Charlene was right when she said you are so big," Holly cooed as she rode my pulsating monster hard on.

Holly would continue to ride me for a couple of minutes and then she dismounted me and began to kiss her way down my body. She slowly ran her tongue along my chest and flicked my nipples with the edge of her tongue then continued to kiss her way down my torso until she reached my crotch.

Taking my throbbing "8 and a half incher" into her capable hands, Holly proceeded to give me a blow job that would make my head spin and curl my toes.

Holly began to run her tongue along the sides of my cock head and up and down the back of the shaft. That made me shudder with ecstasy and delight and I softly moaned.

"Hmmmm brother dear, it appears you do like what I am doing," Holly said with a sly grin.

"Oh yes baby," I moaned. "Don't stop take me all the way. Work you magic on me"

"Very well sweetie," Holly replied. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride."

Holly began to increase the action on the blow job and by now she had her lip over the head of my cock and within seconds it was fully in her mouth and her head was bobbing up and down on my tool as she slurped it like a child would its favorite popsicle.

I thought my head was going to float away it was swimming so much and I thought for sure my cock was going to explode because it was on fire with pleasure. I could feel my cum build up in it and I let Holly know I was on the verge of exploding. She just grinned and continued to work her magic.

When Holly saw me squirming she knew I was on the verge of sweet release. However, instead of letting my cock fully erupt its manhood, she took the sides of my cock near the head and had a way of bleeding off just enough cum to keep me from exploding just like you would bleed off excess pressure from a valve but still keep a majority of the steam inside the pipe.

My cum dribbled out just enough to relieve the excess pressure but I knew my cock was still full. This would be the time that Holly would allow me to have as much fun as she was having. Holly moved her body around so that now she was on top of me and we were in the 69 position. She lowered her nicely trimmed slightly furry cunt on to my face and allowed me to eat her out as she sucked me off.

I didn't have to be told twice what to do. I dove in like a skilled pro.

"Oh yes Brad honey" Holly cooed. "Make me cum baby." I pulled Holly's cunt down on me as I grabbed her by her thigh. I even finger fucked her with one then two fingers as I used my tongue like a little cock

It wouldn't be long until both of us were ready to explode. I could feel and taste the juices as they began to trickle out of Holly's cunt onto my tongue and My cock was swollen with cum. With one gasp of air I gulped and the next thing I know my cum was spewing forth from my cock all over Holly's face, lips and hair. She continued to pump my cock and as I streamed more she drank the rest of it down not missing a drop.

While this was occurring Holly came on my face flooding my mouth with her sweet creamy nectar. She cooed with delight as she allowed me to partake of all her womanhood.

"I want you to eat me out baby as I fuck your face," Holly said with a lustful moan as she rolled herself on her back with her legs spread wide. "Make me cum in your mouth," Holly purred. "I want you to make me come until I flood your face with my sweet sticky cream."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Ties: Fun on the Farm

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds