• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Checker Players

Checker Players

Strolling into the park with you, 3-4 older men playing checkers at the tables. We sit at the bench closest to them and you watch their games. Whispering to me, you taunt me to tease them. You know they are older and I am sorta afraid of older men and you push and push me to tease. "Lift your skirt a little, show them some thigh my pet." I cringe and you smile as I obey. Then you drop your keys to the ground. I start to discreetly bend over from he bench and you pull my up, whispering again, knowing I haven't but a thong on "stand and bend over little one, I want the men to have a vision."

"This is more than teasing Sir" i say to you quietly.

Oh I know little one, I know, it's an invitation" you say as you get an actual evil grin. I obey and with my back to them, I bend over, my arse fully displayed. I grab the keys quickly and start to stand back up and your hand holds me in place for them to see. The men start commenting how they like the view and you encourage their comments and then questions. "Will she stay there till you let her up?" You ask me to respond. "Yes, I will stay here till He releases me." At that you pat my arse and another chimes in from he table "haven't seen an ass like that in years, let alone touched one." They all at that point chattered about being widowed and not having a woman in years.

I could hear your wicked giggle at that. It sent a chill and a shudder through me. You proceeded in conversation with them about their sexual desires. All I heard was bits and pieces as they were all almost afraid to say there piece too loud. "I always wanted to fuck and ass"

"I always wanted to turn a grown woman over my knee and spank her but good, then take her cunt."

"I always wanted to take the belt to my wife, all women deserve a good whipping"

"I miss getting my cock sucked and eating a good pussy" They seemed to have endless desires and you seemed to listen intently. Finally you said you thought that the conversation required a private area and suggested we all go over to the tables at the other side of the park. They all seemed all to anxious to continue and as you released me and I stood I saw your smile, wickedly grinning at me. As we walked ahead you made a point of lifting my skirt in the back whenever possible to their view.

As we neared the other tables on the other side of the lake you instructed me to wait at the big fallen tree at the edge of the clearing. I hesitated and you smacked my ass sharply. I was silent and obeyed with out question this time. As I walked from you and the men I heard them commending you on the control you had over me. You I could barely hear as I walked slowly saying something like I only do this as I know it is best for her. You and the men sat at the table talking and planning it seemed. What could you possibly be doing. I was getting scared and excited all at the same time thinking about it.

You came back to me, walked slowly and smiling as you approached. You sat beside me and started telling me about what you had decided was a gift to our new friends and something you knew I needed. Irrational fears you said, had to be dealt with and this fear of old men was irrational you proceeded. I am giving you a few hours to get over your fear. They are men, just like any men you said and their desires, the same as all men. I am giving them your body to play with as you have teased them for quite a while. You told me their cocks were hard and aching for me. You said you had instructed them all on what they could and couldn't do and I was to do as they requested. You said you knew that would be hard so you were leaving them a gag and extra ropes. "Leaving?"

"What do you mean leaving?." Your hand covered my lips and you whispered, "remember Angel, do you trust me?"

"Yes but, you said you would never leave me." You simply said you knew what I needed and proceeded to call them over. You were getting them started, omg, how could you do this to me? My head was spinning with real fear and my whole body was trembling. You told them I was very obedient but that you'd told me they wanted a good fighter and I was going to oblige. With that you put the gag in my mouth before I had a chance to scream No! One man held my arms to the back and the other two each held a leg. You kissed me on my cheek and whispered in my ear as I struggled, "Trust me pet, you deserve this for teasing."

And with that you walked off and past the trees edge. OMG you really left me, no this can't be happening. I was slung over the lap of one of the men as the others groped and pulled my clothes off. As my ass was uncovered he immediately began spanking and the others pinching and pulling at my breast as they took their pants off and getting ready. Oh it hurt so bad and it wasn't your hand and you weren't there and I was so scared. My mind holding your words, "Trust me" saying them over and over in my head.

Just then the man stopped the spanking an d his fingers delved between my thighs, opening them as he forced his hand between them. My pussy was soaked in seconds as he fingered my pussy so deep and so fast. He called me a horny slut and said my Master had told them true. They could do anything to me. No you didn't you wouldn't, this had to be a mind game. The man turned me over and threw me down onto the tree. My knees spread and tied wide and my ankles secured to the ground and my hands to the other side of the tree.

I was open completely and they had me for their plaything. The man who did the spanking came in front as the other whipped my ass with the belt, he forced his cock deep into my throat over and over as I had no way of stopping him. Then he stopped and went around and fucked my pussy so hard, my body grinding into the tree as his cock assaulted me over and over again. Another cock replaced his and again I was choking until the mans load finally filled me full. Covering my mouth, making me swallow.

My pussy was so raw and my clit was being rubbed fully against the bark on the tree, I was cumming, omg how could this be I was cumming on an old mans cock. He filled me full with cream and I could feel him ram hard and firm deeper than ever into me as I know my pussy was squeezing his cock and draining it. The third old man wanted some too and slipped his hard erection in one push into my pussy.

He called for his cronies to hold my ass cheeks wide, he was finally going to get some ass. I gasped and he plunged deep and his friends cheered him on and slapped my face as I let out sounds of pain, telling me to enjoy the ass fucking I deserved. Finally after another orgasm raging through my body the old man came with fury in my ass and withdrew his cock. They all stood there staring and I could feel their eyes. I lay limp and silent as they walked away laughing and bragging about the playtoy.

You walked up and I felt your hand release the gag. You spoke softly and said you had never left and how dare I doubt. You stood back and I was just able to see as you took your cock and began pissing all over my back and ass. Telling me all the while that I was yours and yours to do with and could you be trusted to do the right thing and as your possession I better get used to being marked as such.

You reeled off as you stood above me all that they had done, showing me you had never left sight of me. Asking me then, were they any different than any man, young or old. I quietly whispered "no" and you released my bindings. "we will all be old one day, you better get used to old cock" you said. Then you covered me in a towel and took me to the stream to wash off. You washed my body and carried me to the car. I was silent and cuddled close to you all the way home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Checker Players

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 333 milliseconds