• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Whores

My Whores

12

The cash is rolling in and I'm banking it as fast as I can. When I was in high school I was voted "most likely to succeed" but I don't think anyone would have believed that it would be this way. All it took was a willing slut and for me to be an asshole.

I was attending college and still living at home. I wanted the full college experience, the dorm, the job in the student cafeteria, the fraternity - all that jazz - but my dad traveled for a living and he wanted me to stay home and keep my mother company. After much arguing, a little begging and pleading and just a touch of bribery I agreed to stay home. Three months after classes started, and too late to make any changes, my sister Roxanna decided to move back home for a while. Her husband had taken a job that would take him out of the country for at least a year. The job was in Saudi Arabia and after hearing how women are treated over there Roxy refused to go with him. She moved all of their stuff into storage and moved herself back in with us and that's when the trouble started - at least I thought it was trouble at the time.

Roxy's hubby hadn't been gone two months before she started getting restless. At first she would get together with old girlfriends and they would go out and do whatever it is that girls do on a girls night out. She would usually come home three sheets to the wind and if I was up I would have to help her get upstairs and into her bedroom. This went on for about a month and then men started calling and asking for her. I'd call her and hand the phone to her and she must have read the question in my eyes because when she would hang up she would say, "It's nothing, just a friend of Dave's calling to see if I need anything."

Yeah, right I thought, I know what he's calling to see if you need and that sure doesn't make him a good friend of Dave's.

It wasn't long before Roxy started going out on dates. When her dates would bring her home they would sit outside and talk for a while and then there would be some heavy necking. One night mom got on her about it.

"Do you know what you are doing young lady? You have a wonderful husband and he doesn't deserve what you are doing behind his back."

"I'm not doing anything mother. These are just friends trying to help me keep from being lonely. I'm not doing anything bad, just some harmless goodnight kisses."

"Those goodnight kisses can lead to other things if you are not careful."

"For Christ's sake mother, I'm a grown woman now. I can take care of myself."

Mom just shook her head and went back to doing the dishes. Later that evening Roxy and I were sitting in the living room watching TV and Roxy looked over at me and said, "You think the same thing mother thinks? That I'm a slut and I putting out for other guys because Dave isn't here to watch over me?"

"No, I don't think that. I do know that the guys who are going out with you know that you are married and that makes them think that they are going to get lucky. And I'm betting that one night one of them won't take no for an answer and that you are going to end up a fallen woman whether you want it or not."

"I'm not worried, I can handle myself."

"You just think you can. Half the nights you come home from a date you are so blotto that I have to help you up the stairs to your room. One of those drunken nights you are going to end up with your skirt up over your head wondering what train hit you."

There were several seconds of silence and then Roxy said, "I have to date. I can't just sit here and watch TV all day and night and I don't have the money to go out by myself or with the girls. I have to date and then I have to neck a little as a way of saying thanks, but I'm not going to cheat on Dave - not ever!"

As far as I know Roxy never did cheat on Dave while she was on one of her dates, but I expected that one night she was going to come home with her clothes in ruins after some guy forced her into having sex. Guys who date married women who have absent husbands do not do it just to be sociable. They figure that if she is married and dating she wants some cock and one night one of them was going to make sure that she got it.

She did, but not in the way I expected.

I usually stayed up on nights that Roxy went out with guys and watched from a window in case it looked like she was in trouble, but on this particular night Roxy had gone out with her girlfriends so I went to bed early. It was about two in the morning and I woke up when I felt someone getting into bed with me. Whoever it was snuggled up next to me and then I heard, "Dave honey, I've missed you." It was Roxy. She had come home bombed, come into the wrong room, seen a man in the bed and thought that Dave had come home. I stayed there and lay as still as I could and eventually I heard Roxy start to softly snore. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

I was having this fabulous dream where Mariah Carey was trying to entice me into getting in bed with her. She would come close and reach out, but when I reached for her hand it was always just a hair out of reach. Suddenly she got an evil grin on her face and leaped up into the air and just as suddenly I was lying on my back looking up at a monstrous vagina that rushed down toward me and jammed itself onto my erection. Just as it engulfed me I woke up. I woke up to a hot mouth on my cock. At first I thought it was a part of my dream, but as I was shaking the cobwebs out of my head the hot mouth left my cock and I heard Roxy say, "Thank God you are home baby, I've needed you so badly."

I lifted my head just in time to see her swing over me and guide my cock into her pussy. Roxy started fucking me and I was saying, "Stop it Roxy, stop it. I'm not Dave Roxy, we can't do this."

But Roxy was in her own world and she was moaning, "Oh yes Dave honey, oh yes."

By the time I realized that I wasn't getting through to her I had lost all interest in trying. My cock was hard, her cunt was hot and wet and it felt good.

Was I upset that I was committing a crime against man and nature? Not at that point in time. The little head was in total charge by then and the big head didn't have enough blood available to help it think clearly. The little head was happy and wanted things to go on forever. Roxy bounced up and down on me until I came and then she cried, "No honey, no, not yet. I need to cum Davey, I need to cum."

I rolled her off me and turned so I could finger fuck her and get her off. I searched for her G spot and when I found it she went wild and I kept after her with my fingers until she calmed down.

I thought it was over and I was already trying to think of a story that would cover us if mom and dad had heard any noise and came to look and see what was going on, but I hadn't considered how hot and horny Roxy was. While I was searching for her G spot she started playing with my cock and suddenly I was hard again. Roxy hard an iron grip on my cock and she pulled me on top of her. What the hell - I was already damned - I pushed her legs apart and slid my cock back into her. Roxy screamed and I quickly covered her mouth with mine to block the noised so our parents wouldn't hear it. The second time lasted about twice as long as the first and the third went almost fifteen minutes before I blew.

I rolled off of Roxy and lay down beside her and began to wonder about what the morning would bring. It wasn't my fault! Roxy got in my bed and went after my cock and I tried to stop her. I wasn't as forceful as I could have been, but I had to keep things fairly quiet to keep mom and dad from hearing what was going on. I couldn't really yell at Roxy to try and get through to her and by the time she sat on my dick the little head was in control. I feel asleep a very confused young man.

I woke up a hurting young man. Pain jerked me out of a sound sleep and I found Roxy screaming at me, calling me names and beating on me with a high-heeled shoe. I rolled off the bed and scrambled away from her and she threw the shoe at me. I ducked it and she looked for the other one, picked it up and ran at me with it. I tried to duck out of the way, but the heel caught the edge of my eye and it hurt. God did it hurt! At that point I grabbed Roxy, threw her on the bed and then sat on her and held her down.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"You bastard! You rotten bastard. Taking advantage of your own sister. You sick perverted bastard."

"Bullshit! You're the one who came into my room and got into bed with me. You started it - all I did was what you wanted."

"You fucking liar. You took advantage of me while I was drunk and you can't lie your way out of it."

Roxy managed to get a knee in my nuts and roll out from under me. Then she grabbed the bedside table lamp and smashed it against my head. I went out. I don't know what Roxy did to me while I was out, but I hurt like hell when I was finally able to stand up.

I was mad! No, I was enraged, and I promised myself that I would make the bitch pay. I got my chance the following Friday. Once a month a half dozen of my buddies came over and we played poker. Dad was out of town and mom had gone to spend the weekend with her sister. At eleven thirty Roxy stumbled in the front door, took one bleary look around and then passed out. I asked a couple of guys to help me get her upstairs and we dumped her on her bed. Chuck stood there looking down at her; "She sure is one fine looking woman. It's a shame that it's going to waste."

"You think she's sexy?"

"I'd fuck her in a heartbeat if I got the chance."

"You would?"

"Sure. Even passed out like that."

A light bulb lit up above my head, "How much would you be willing to pay for a piece of her tight pussy? It has to be tight because she hasn't had a cock (except for mine, but I wasn't going to tell anyone about that) since Dave left four months ago."

"You serious?"

"Fucking A."

Chuck pulled out his wallet and looked, "I've only got sixty-five dollars."

I held out my hand, "Go see if the other guys want a taste while I strip her down."

I got all of Roxy's clothes off of her and while I was pulling them off I was thinking, "Beat me while I'm sleeping, will you? Fuck over me while I'm unconscious? Well just lets see how you like it to be fucked over while you're out." I made three hundred and ninety dollars off Roxy that night and I taped the whole thing. She started waking up after the third guy, made a token effort to fight off the fourth one and then she was just a slut. She was moaning and fucking back, locking her legs around guys, digging her nails in their ass cheeks and yelling out things like, Oh God fuck me, fuck me hard" and the ever popular "Make me cum, make me cum." I just smiled and kept the camera taping away. The guys finished with her about three in the morning and then they all went home leaving a thoroughly fucked Roxy lying on the bed.

I was in the kitchen drinking a glass of orange juice and having a bowl of cereal when Roxy came into the room. She gave me a nasty look, "I saw you taking pictures last night."

"Yes indeed you did."

"Why? What are you going to do with them?"

"Send a copy to Dave, leave a copy for mom and dad to find. Make copies for every frat house on campus. Make video captures of some of the best shots and build you your own web site so the world will have a chance to see you. Then there is grandma and grandpa, both sides of the family of course. Then there are aunts and uncles and so on. Plus I'm sure with some time to think on it I can come up with a whole lot of other people I can send a copy to."

Roxy stared at me with a look of horror on her face. "My God, you can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"It would ruin me - it would ruin my marriage."

"So what?"

"Sweet Jesus Donny, we are family. Just think of what it would do to mom and dad."

"You should have thought about that "We are family" shit when you were beating on me with that lamp. I walked around with blurred vision for three days and that doesn't even take into account what you did to me while I was lay unconscious on the floor."

"You earned that Donny."

"No I did not. I was asleep when you came into my room. You are the one who woke me up with a blow job. You're the one who climbed on top of me and guided my cock into your cunt with your own hand. I know you were drunk and I know you thought I was Dave - at least that's what you called me - but once you got me started there was no way I was going to stop. No man could have. You did it Roxy, not me, and then you had the gall to blame me and then fuck me up. Well, now it's my turn to fuck you up and I'm going to do a damn good job of it."

"Don't do this to me Donny, please don't do this."

"Fuck you Roxy. I want payback for the pain you caused me and I fully intend to get it."

"Donny, please don't. I'll do anything you want, but please don't show that tape to anyone."

"Anything I want? Anything at all?"

"Within reason."

"Oh no Roxy, no limitations - anything I want and no 'I can't do that's'. Anything at all and the first time you say you say no the pictures go public. Understand?"

She gave me a hard look and was silent for a few moments and then she said, "What do you want?"

"I don't know yet Roxy. It is going to be something mean and rotten, but I don't know yet what it will be. Doesn't matter though. If I tell you to go out to a farm and fuck a goat you had better do it. I hope that I'm very clear on this Roxy - no matter what I tell you to do you do it with no back talk or I follow through on the pictures. You understand me?"

Roxy gave me a look of pure hatred, but she said yes.

I spent the rest of the day, when I wasn't in class, thinking about something rotten that I could do to Roxy. Nothing that I came up with was bad enough to suit me. Late that after noon while I was driving home I saw Chuck standing at a bus stop and I stopped and picked him up. As I pulled away from the curb he said, "How was your morning? Roxy a little upset with us?"

"You could say that."

"Too bad. I'd like to do her again sometime when she's not drunk."

"You would?"

"Sure. Even drunk she was a better piece of ass than my last girlfriend was when she was sober."

"Maybe I should go into business and sell her ass."

"Let me know if you do."

"Think the other guys might like another shot at her?"

"Oh yeah. That's all they talked about when we left."

"I'll have to get more for her if she's sober that I charged last time."

"How much?"

"I don't know man, I'm new at this. I think she would be worth a hundred for the first two or three, but after that she will be a little sloppy and probably should go for less. What do you think?"

"Why not figure out and average? You know, hundred for the first three, eighty-five for the next three, seventy-five for the next three and sixty for anyone after that. Say you hold the number at a set count - ten maybe - that would be nine hundred and you divide that by ten which would be ninety bucks a man."

"Think the guys would go for it?"

"I would."

"See how many are interested and we will plan on this coming Friday. My dad and mom will both be gone for the weekend."

"You serious? You really think you can get Roxy to do it sober?"

"Oh yes. Not a doubt in my mind."

When I got home dad had left for a trip and mom was out shopping. Roxy was in her room and I told her to meet me in the kitchen in five minutes and then I went and put on the stuff I wore when I made my nightly run. Roxy was sitting at the table when I came into the room and I went right to it.

"What I've decided is that you are going to be my whore for a month. For the next four Friday's I'm going to pimp your ass to my buddies. This Friday I want you dressed in high-heels, nylons and a garter belt when they get here. Any questions?"

"You can't be serious!"

"What did I say about back talk and I can't do that's? You be ready when they get here at seven on Friday or on Saturday the world gets to see Roxy."

I got up from the table and headed out for my run. I didn't say a word to Roxy for the rest of the week and she avoided me as much as she could. I wondered what Friday would bring.

Friday when I got home from class Roxy wasn't there. I did my five mile run and Roxy still wasn't there when I got home and headed for the shower. I came out of my room at a quarter to seven and Roxy opened the door to her room and said, "Okay, now what?" She was just as I told her to be, nothing but high-heels, nylons and a garter belt. "Up to you. You can lie on your bed and wait for them to come up or you can come down, have a beer or two and socialize and ease into it."

"Fuck socializing. Let's just get it over with."

"Your choice" and I headed downstairs to answer the door.

Eight guys had a very good time with Roxy that night and I put seven hundred and twenty bucks in my pocket. The guys kept Roxy busy until four in the morning and while they were there they did everything to Roxy that eight guys could do to a girl. They used all three of her holes and several times they used all three at once or so I was told - I didn't watch. But I heard. It was hard not to. It didn't matter where I went in the house I could hear Roxy screaming and moaning in pleasure. When all the guys were gone I looked in her room and saw that she was asleep.

Saturday I left for a weekend fishing trip and I didn't see Roxy until Monday night. She ignored me until I said, "Mom and dad are going to be home this weekend so we will have to use a motel. Be ready when I get home for class."

She gave me a dirty look and the finger and then stomped off to her room, but she was ready for me when I got home Friday. On the drive to the motel nothing was said until we got in the room and I gave her a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"My cell phone number. Call me when you're done and I'll come and pick you up."

"You're not staying?"

"No."

"You have to stay. I want you in the room with me."

"Why? I wasn't in the room with you last time."

"But you were in the house where you could have heard me yell."

"Yell for what?"

"What if one of those assholes gets drunk and stupid and wants to see how far up me he can stick the leg of a chair or something like that? You're my pimp, pimps see to the safety of their girls - you have to be there."

I thought her fears were groundless, but if something bad did happen I could find myself in some deep shit so I stayed. There were eight guys again, but this time I had to pay for the motel room so I only pocketed six eighty.

I didn't count how many times a cock entered Roxy, but I do know that every one of the eight guys got off in her at least three times and I don't care what Roxy wanted me to think, she loved it. She begged, pleaded, moaned and screamed in pleasure as she had orgasm after orgasm. The boys kept her busy until five in the morning. Chuck and I were sipping a beer while Roxy showered and he said, " A couple of the guys are bitching at having to pay ninety bucks for a sloppy pussy."

"Tough shit. Remind them that a prostitute walking Colfax gets fifty for a trick. That's one time - twenty minutes for a straight fuck - and then she's out the door and looking for her next trick. For eighty bucks they get access to three holes and they get to get off as many times as they want. If that ain't good enough for them tell them to hit Colfax."

The first five minutes of the ride home were quiet and then Roxy said, "What next?"

"Same thing next two weeks. At home if mom and dad are gone, or a motel if they stay home."

A couple of minutes of silence and then, "You didn't join in. Not last time or this time."

"You're my sister."

"That didn't stop you before."

"I keep telling you Roxanna, that time was your doing. All I did was respond to what you started. Did I like it? Hell yes I did, but I didn't start it, you did. All I did was go along once you got me hard and hot.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Whores

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds