• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Boy In Babeland Ch. 11

A Boy In Babeland Ch. 11

12

It was Sunday now. Kim and Lee had returned home at 8 PM the night before to a few questions from Marie and their sisters, they made some excuses and that was the end of the matter or so they thought.

Today was the day that Lee and April agreed to tell all to the rest of the family, they had been nervous all night, neither sleeping well, thoughts of what was going to happen keeping them awake.

"Ready Lee?" April asked as she poked her head around his bedroom door, it was 2 PM and the sun was out.

"What now?" Lee asked surprised that April wanted to spill all the news to the family so early.

"No not right now, just are you ready to tell them?" she asked with a smile as she closed the door behind herself and went over to her brother.

"Sure, but I'm abit nervous" Lee admitted as April hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

"Me too Lee, but it'll all be for the best" she said kissing his neck to his ear and giving it a little lick.

"Yeah it will" Lee said as he turned his head and kissed his sister's lips sweetly.

"Huh! That’s nice" April said as she kissed her brother softly and pressed her body to his.

"Oops Lee we can’t, I forgot I'm needed downstairs" April said as she broke the kiss and let go of her brothers shoulders.

"Ok but what about when we get our own place?" Lee said with a smile as April got up.

"Then you can have me anyway you want whenever you want!" she said seductively fluttering her eyelashes and grinning so sexily Lee wanted to fuck her right there where she stood.

April left Lee in his room and smiled all the way downstairs, Lee was really aroused in his room but didn't want to masturbate, it had just lost its appeal since he started having sex with his sisters, the feeling was just so lacking in some way so he thought he'd just grin and bear it until he moved in with April and could have it whenever he liked just like she had said.

"So you gonna tell your secret tonight?" Stephanie asked April as they stood in the kitchen together, April nodded and sighed.

"What’s up?" Stephanie asked immediately "Second thoughts about moving out?"

"No!" April said quickly "Its just I don't know how mum will take it" April said apprehensively.

"I'm sure it'll be fine, at least all us lot will be behind you" Stephanie reassured April that all her sisters were behind her even if Marie wasn't.

It was getting close to the time when Lee and April were gonna tell their family of their plans, everyone was in except Dawn and the house was quite chaotic.

April and Lee were both sat nervously on the sofa while the rest of the women made their way around the house. Stephanie kept giving them both little glances and nods letting them know they were doing the right thing.

The door shut and Dawn entered the house, now was the time, they were all together and it had to be done. April and Lee nodded to each other and went to the kitchen.

"Err... Dawn, Mum, Stace can you come into the living room please" April said a little nervous.

"Sure April but what is it?" Marie asked.

"Just please" April said, they looked to each other before going into the living room to join Stephanie, Kim, Trish and Lee who were already there. "Ok please sit down somewhere"

"What’s going on April?" Marie asked.

"Well mum me and Lee want to say something to you all" April said nervously as Lee joined her stood before the rest. Kim, Stacey and Trish on the sofa, Marie in the chair next to it and Dawn and Stephanie sat on the arms of that chair.

"Go on what is it?" Marie asked as the others waited patiently only Stephanie knowing what was to come.

"Well... Mum this is gonna be a big shock to you but we have to say it" Lee was keeping quiet just letting April do the talking.

"What’s going on April?" Marie asked worried by what was going to be said.

"It’s Lee and me... we've..." she stopped and thought.

"What!" Marie asked, "Just tell me"

"We've been having sex for the past few weeks" Lee said.

"What?" Marie shouted out of shock at that news none of the other reacted, they all knew that part.

"Yeah mum its true we have" April said to her shocked mother before grabbing her brother’s hand and holding it tight.

"Having sex!" Marie was in shock she didn't know what to make of that, she never suspected it.

"Yeah mum" Lee said looking at his sister April with loving eyes, it was a real big lift to get it out in the open.

"I... no you can’t your brother and sister... its wrong" Marie said her mouth wide open and her word stammering.

"We know it is mum but we love each other" April said almost pleading with her mother to understand how they felt.

"Look... no you can’t be having sex... no" Marie said shacking her head like she didn't believe them.

"Its true mum" It was Stacey, who spoke up,

"What... how do you know?" Marie asked still unable to believe what she was hearing.

"I have too Mum" she said softly, Marie's eyes widened but more was to come, she couldn't believe it when all her daughters in turn stood up and announced they had all had sex with their brother, her son Lee. She was left on the chair alone trying to take in what was being said to her, I mean its not every day that your 6 daughters say they've all had sex with your son.

"But if you all know already, why did you say you have something to tell us all?" Marie asked April and Lee, the shock had worn off slightly now, and she was thinking more clearly.

"Go on April tell them,” Stephanie prompted after a short pause.

April looking sheepish nodded as the others listened to her.

"Well me and Lee have been talking and we've decided that we want to live together,” she said looking at the shocked faces of her sisters and holding her brother’s hand tighter.

"April that’s great!" Dawn said before giving her sister a hug, the others seemed just as happy if a little shocked by their decision and gave lee and April hugs and kisses.

Marie hadn't said anything she was still getting her head around it all, she did see how happy her daughters were though and that made her happy too, she had been really grateful that April and the others had not moved away but she did realize too that they had lives of their own and it looked like Lee and April had decided to make theirs together.

It took some time for the sister to stop hugging then all eyes fell to Marie and the room hushed into silence.

"Are you sure that’s what you want to do?" she asked her daughter with little emotion.

"Yes we both are" April said with a smile.

"Then I'm happy for you too, come here and give me a hug" she said standing and stretching her arms to her eldest daughter, who began to cry as she hugged her mum. Most of the other women were crying too now and even Lee had a little tear in his eye, this had gone better then expected.

"So when are you moving out then?" Marie asked as she sat on the bed with April and Lee in his room.

"Well we've got to get some jobs first, and then find somewhere we can rent" April said to her mother. It had been a few hours since April and Lee had told the others and Marie had asked to see them alone to talk things over.

"That won't be too hard, I've got some money in the bank from when your farther died and I want you to use it to get somewhere to live" Marie said, that shocked Lee and April they didn't think she was going to say that.

"Mum you don't have to we'll manage on our own,” Lee said to which April agreed.

"Nonsense, your gonna take the money or you can’t leave" Marie said with a smile, she had now accepted the idea of Lee and April being together, it took a little time but all she had ever wanted was for her kids to find happiness and if they found it with each other then that was fine with her.

"Thanks mum" April said hugging her mother tightly as did Lee.

"Well I better tell the others what’s happening" Marie said as she got up to leave the room. She left Lee and April smiling at each other and kissing on the bed.

Downstairs the other sisters were waiting for news of what was happening, they all got exited when Marie returned.

"Well?" Stacey asked.

"I'm giving them the money to get a place, but they will need help to pay the bills for now till they find jobs" Marie said to her kids.

"No problem we'll help them out with money mum" Dawn said happily and the others agreed, Marie smiled at her daughter’s eagerness to help out their siblings; things had sure changed for them now.

The next day was Monday.

Marie had spent the night thinking about her son and daughters, they had been telling her about the times they had spent with Lee and how good it had been, they didn't go into too much detail but as she thought about it at night, in bed and alone she found herself getting wet between her legs.

Lee and April had got up early to look at places they could afford, Marie had told them they had a budget of £25,500 which was quite a fair amount around where they lived and would buy a nice house for two people to share.

April and Lee had agreed they didn't want to move too far away from their family, they still wanted to be able to meet up with them whenever they felt like it and not have to make a long trek to do so.

All the others were out either at work or collage, so Marie was left in the house alone She had no work today, the Beauticians where she worked was having repairs done so she and the other girls who worked their had a few days off.

Her mind was still wondering back to the thought of Lee with his sisters, again she was getting wet thinking about them, it had been a long time since she had sex with someone, it was at least 5 years and then it felt like she was betraying her dead husband and she didn't enjoy it.

With the girls and Lee always around she never masturbated to get rid of the built up sexual feelings she had and over time she just accepted them and dealt with it. But now she was feeling things she had never felt before, they were all coming back to her now stronger then ever, they were feelings for her son Lee.

Marie was just about to rub her pussy for the first time in many years when she heard the door open; she quickly pulled her hand from just inside the top of her panties and sat up on the sofa.

"Mum thanks so much for this" Lee said as he entered the room and hugged his mother who hugged him back.

"My pleasure Lee" she said, feeling the wetness in her panties grow as she felt her son's body on hers.

"I don't know what we can ever do to thank you for this" Lee said as he sat next to his mother on the sofa and looked into her eyes.

Marie smiled and blushed slightly at her feeling for her son.

"Where's April?" she asked looking at her son who was smiling at her brightly.

"She's still looking at houses, she told me to come home and get something to eat,” he said.

"Oh your hungry what do you want to eat?" Marie asked as she stood to go to the kitchen.

"Its ok mum I'll get something myself" Lee said as he sat her back down.

"No I’ll do, it its ok" Marie said about to get up again.

"Mum me and April won't have you around when we move out so you just relax and let me get it myself" Lee said with a smile as he went into the kitchen.

"Lee I'm sorry, it’s just that I'm so used to doing things for you all its gonna be really strange to be without you and April" Marie said as she came behind her son at the sideboard in the kitchen where he was making a sandwich for himself.

"I know mum but don't worry we won't be far away and you'll be welcome any time to come over and see us" Lee said as he finished making his sandwich and put away the bread and butter.

"Thanks Lee" Marie said with a little sniffle as tears filled her eyes.

"What’s up mum?" Lee asked as he turned and saw her crying.

"Its just seeing you two move out... it’s emotional that’s all" Marie said sobbing as Lee hugged her tightly.

"I know mum but we have to do it, we want to be together alone" Lee said as he felt his mothers arms wrap around his back and was that a hand going down to his ass?

Lee pulled back in surprise as he felt his mother’s hand go to his ass; she just smiled at him as moved her arms to her sides.

Lee didn't know what to say to his mother, he was shocked that she would have done that to him, but still it did feel nice to have his sexy mother feel his ass.

Lee had long admired his mother, she was 42 now but still had a great body, she went to the gym regularly and had maintained a nice set of breasts they were just slightly smaller then April's about the same as Dawn but like her daughters they had no sag at all which is quite a miracle to say she had 7 kids and breast fed them all!

Marie was watching her sons face, his eyes were roaming her body, she felt her nipples becoming erect under the thin green t-shirt she was wearing and she felt her panties becoming wet under the tight jeans too.

Lee looked over her body without realizing he was doing it; her blonde hair was so nice as it fell just past shoulder length over her neck and to the front of her body just above her breasts.

There was defiantly an advantage in being a Beautician; she always looked perfect even with no make-up she knew different ways to look her best and bring out her beauty.

Lee's eyes caught hers and he blushed realizing that she had been watching him looking at her, but she didn't seem to be annoyed at him she just smiled and almost seemed to be encouraging him to look further.

Lee didn't hesitate to do so, his eyes looking wondering to her breasts that she was so proud of, the faintest indication of nipples poking through the top. His erection was growing by the second as he looked over his mother’s clothed body, if she had this effect on him clothed what would it be like if she was naked.

Marie was thinking the same thing herself, she was so wet and horny right now that even the thought that this was her son didn't matter, after all he had, had his sisters so why not her too?

Marie made a bold move and took her son in her arm, hugging him tightly she brought her lips to his and kissed him softly to start with but as he responded more passionately.

Lee had his eyes closed and his hands were exploring his mothers back down to her ass. Marie had a very firm ass, like all the women in the family it was just nice to squeeze though, Lee's fingers just made little dimples in her cheeks as he pushed them in and got a moan from Marie.

She had always enjoyed a little different ways of having sex then most do, preferring being tied up to not and being whipped lightly while her husband kissed and licked her neck that in fact was how Lee had be conceived.

Lee had always had a thing for women older then him, which was why he liked April more then the rest she was the oldest well until his mother that is.

His preference for older women had started in school, he had, had some pretty bad things done to him by girls his own age and that swayed him to older people, they weren't as immature and cruel.

Now here he was kissing his mother, a 42-year-old woman it all seemed too much for him to take in.

"Ahhhh, come with me Lee!" Marie said as she broke off the kiss and grabbed him by the hand, leading him to the stairs.

She took him to her bedroom and closed the door when they were both inside.

"You said you don't know what you and April could do to repay me, well I can think of a way!" she said leaning on the closed door and looking over her son.

Lee smiled as she said that, he had cottoned on to what she wanted some time ago and he was really exited that he could add the finally member of his family to the list of people he'd slept with.

It was Fraud who said that every man wanted to sleep with him mother and I'm sure that guy reading this will agree that at some time they have thought about it.

Now Lee was about to get that chance and he wasn't going to pass it up, he knew that it had been along time since Marie had, had sex and she must have been really frustrated, after all he was before he lost his virginity to April so to have had it then lost not for so long must have been far worse.

Marie came over and led him to the bed pushing him down she fell on top of him and began to kiss him.

Lee couldn't believe what it was like to have his mother laid on him, her breasts pushed into his chest as they sank into the soft mattress, both were breathing heavy as their hands rubbed over their partners body, Marie's hair falling over her face and onto her sons, tickling it and making him want to giggle. There was not time though as Marie reached down and grabbed the bottom of his shirt and began to pull it over his body.

Lee sat up slightly and raised his arms as his mother pulled it over his and dropped it off the bed, their was plenty of room on the bed for both, it was a double bed that Marie had shared with her husband and here she was now sharing it with her son.

Marie sat up on her son and straddled his body, her jean covered legs and crotch stretching over his hard cock which was covered by his own jean and underpants, she looked down at him and smiled as she took the t-shirt and pulled it over her head revealing her silk red bra.

Lee marveled at the size of his mother’s breasts as they strained against the bra, he could see her hard nipples poking the material; they looked so sweet and touchable.

Marie let her son get a good view of her bra covered breasts before she reached back and unhooked the clips, she very slowly slid them down her breasts until her puffy pink nipples came into view.

Lee's eyes almost bugged out of his head as he saw the erect mounts of flesh, they were so big and suckable he thought as he watched them sway as Marie dropped the discarded clothes onto the floor.

Her son’s body too surprised her, it was firm and tight, the running had been good for him.

Marie laid her body forwards and sighed as she felt her nipples touch her son's skin, it had been along time since she had felt that sort of contact and now she wanted more.

"Lee it’s been so long for me, I need you to do something for me now" Marie said as she got off her son's body.

"Anything mum, just ask" Lee said, in his aroused state he wasn't going to do anything to not please his mother.

"Thanks sweetie" she said before she went to a chest of draws and rummaged around in the bottom one.

Lee was wondering what she was up to, but he was enjoying watching her ass sway as she looked for whatever it was. Finally she found it and stood back up before turning to her son who was sat up on the bed, the bulge in his jeans showing his very obvious excitement.

"What that?" Lee asked as he saw something in his mother’s hand.

"It something that I and your farther used to use... I want to use it with you now" Marie said as she unwound some white rope about 10 feet of it.

"You want to tie me up?" Lee asked nervously, he wasn't sure about being tied up by his mother while they had sex.

"Don't worry silly, it’s not for you... it’s for me" Marie said holding the rope to her chest and rubbing it over her breasts.

Lee's eyes opened wide, she was into that sort of thing, he had never known and no-one would have guessed to look at her and see the way she acted, still it was very arousing to think of.

"Will you Lee?" Marie asked looking at her son with puppy eyes, his heart melted and he nodded with a smile. Marie was overjoyed was ran over to the bed practically jumping onto it with her son.

"So how do I do it?" Lee asked while caressing his mother’s firm breasts and looking at the smooth rope.

"First we need to get you ready" Marie said pointing to his jeans, he smiled and nodded before letting his mother undo the button and pull down the fly.

Together they managed to get his jeans and underpants off in one go. Marie gasped at his cock when it sprung free between their bodies.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Boy In Babeland Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds