• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lara's Abduction Ch. 02

Lara's Abduction Ch. 02

In the previous chapter, Lara was abducted. In this story, she is taken to a mysterious sex club and forced into sexual submission.

Many men and woman have fantasies involving forced sex, and this story is intended as a fantasy. It is not meant to condone rape in any way.

* * * * *

Driving quickly, it wasn't long before Nick left the city streets behind. He forced himself to slow down. He didn't want to think about what would happen if a cop stopped him with a naked woman tied in the back of his van, cum still on her face and tits.

Sensing that the van was bumping along a country road, Lara began to get really frightening. Nick could hear her whimpers, her sobs, muffled by the gag. She tried to say something, and he snapped at her, "Shut the hell up. I can't understand you anyway."

Apparently she managed to work the gag loose, somehow. She began to beg Nick to let her go.

"Please... I have money. I'll do anything you want. Just let me out. Just leave me here, I'll get home. I won't tell anyone..."

Nick couldn't help laughing.

"So what will you do for me? Let me fuck you? Baby, I can do that as many times as I want."

Suddenly the van hit a rut in the road. It bounced roughly, and the rope around her throat tightened, choking her for a few seconds.

"There now, see what you did? Just keep your mouth shut so I can concentrate on the road."

The rest of the trip was quiet, except for her sniffles and sobs.

When they arrived at the club he pulled out the transmitter from his pocket. He pressed the button and the gate slid open. Pulling up to the house, he saw the usual collection of Mercedes, Beemers, and a couple of Jags. The driveway back to the service entrance was blocked by a big truck he did't recognize, so he had no choice but to stop in the "guest" parking lot.

He stopped the van and climbed into the back. He pull out his pocketknife, and let her see the long, wicked blade as he opened it. It was a real knife, not one of those boy scout things with the spoon and fork and other crap. Nick knew how to use a knife.

He pressed the side of the blade against her throat, and watched as she tried to pull away, tears in her eyes. Then with a quick jerk, he sliced the rope around her neck. Flipping her over, he cut through the duct tape on her wrists and ankles. He found her blouse and skirt and tossed them to her. She quickly pulled them on. He remembered that he ripped some of the buttons from her blouse, so she would have to hold it shut as he forced her from the van and up to the front door of the big house.

They stepped through the double doors, into a brightly lit entry hall. They were greeted by a middle-aged man in a fancy uniform, like a headwaiter in an old-fashioned restaurant. There was music playing somewhere, and the sound of many voices, men and women. The middle-aged guy looked at Nick darkly and started to say something. Nick cut him off.

"I know, I know, I'm not supposed to bring them in the front. The side driveway is blocked. Just let the boss know I'm here."

Nick grabbed her arm and dragged her toward a hallway, but they had only gone a couple of steps when a couple emerged from another hall. The man was in his 50's, distinguished looking, wearing a dark suit of good quality, though his tie was gone and his short was open. The woman with him was a stunning redhead. She was wearing a tight little teddy that showed most of her tits. There was a leather collar around her neck, and a short leash that the man held tightly. Around her ankle was some kind of electronic device, like one of those things they use to monitor guys under house arrest.

Lara's eyes widened as she took this all in, and she suddenly started to wail, "Oh god no, no, god just let me go."

The couple looked at she, the man's mouth hanging open. The "headwaiter" snapped at Nick, "Just get her out of here!"

He dragged her down the hall, past several rooms, around a couple of turns, and into an open doorway. He slammed the door behind her and pushed her roughly to the ground.

She lay there crying for a few moments, but gradually she started to take in her surroundings. They were in what looked like an exercise room. The floor was covered with pads, and there were a couple of padded vaulting horses, as well as what looked like gymnastics equipment. One wall was mirrored, and through an open doorway she could see a changing room, toilet, and shower.

"What is this place?" she asked.

"You'll find out. Not my job to answer your questions," he leered at her. She'd forgotten to hold her blouse, and he stared at her tits appreciatively. She glared back at him, not giving up anything. He liked that.

"Listen, you seemed pretty smart back there. You didn't fight when you know it wasn't gonna help you. You keep that attitude, and you'll do great here."

At that point the door opened and a couple of guys walked in. They were dressed in uniforms, kind of like the guy in the entryway, but they were much younger, and not bad looking. Behind them was an elegant man wearing an expensive looking dressing robe.

It took Lara a moment to recognize her boss from the office, and then the words started to tumble out: "Oh my god, Mr. Evans, I'm so glad you're here. I don't know how you found me. Please, just get me out of here. Did you call the police?"

Suddenly she stopped, realizing he had not said a word. In fact, he was grinning at her, staring at her exposed tits.

Stepping toward her, he jerked her blouse down past her shoulders, exposing her naked breasts and tangling her arms in the sleeves.

"Very nice, Lara... everything I imagined. You're going to do quite well here."

Realization dawns on her as the boss continued: "Welcome to your new life, Lara. We recruit young women like you who are beautiful, cultured, and intelligent. You're going to enjoy it. You'll be well trained here in everything it takes to please a man. Sexual technique, massage, conversation, language, dress. In your off time, we have a gym, a pool, a game room, a theater, not to mention an excellent kitchen staff."

Nick was getting a real kick out of watching Lara as the boss rambled on. He could see her face hardening with resolve... the same self control he saw in the van, when he was shoving his cock down her throat. And now, he saw the flash of anger in her eyes.

"NO! You have no right! What the hell makes you think you can turn me into some kind of goddamned sex slave? You son of a bitch, you're going to wish you had never seen me!"

The boss just shook his head. Looking at she, he said softly, "I can see we're going to have to start by breaking that spirit. Your situation is hopeless, Lara. We investigated your background. You're new to the city, no living relatives, no close friends. We've already cancelled the lease on your apartment. Nobody will even know you're gone. You might as well reconcile yourself to her new life."

He turned to nick and the other guys. "Take off your clothes," he said to the two guys. Nick wasn't 100% sure he was included in the order, but he didn't waste any time getting undressed and tossing his clothes aside. Lara's eyes widened as she looked at the three men, standing there, rock-hard erections pointing toward the ceiling. Nick notice her staring at Joey's massive cock. Tom and Nick were average size, but Joey more than made up for it with his big dick. He just stood there and grinned at her.

"Now, " said the boss, " rape her."

He left the room, closing the door behind him.

Tom moved first. Grabbing Lara, he pulled her backward to one of the vaulting horses. He forced her back over it, arching her back, her feet barely touching the ground. He stood behind her and started to play with her tits, roughly groping them, pulling her nipples, pinching her. He leaned over and started to bite and suck her nipples, still holding her pinned across the vaulting horse.

Joey forced her legs apart and lifted her skirt. Nick almost forgotten he left her underwear in the van. Joey knelt between her legs and began to lick her cunt. He was good at it... the boss made sure the guys got lots of practice. One of the fringe benefits of working at the club.

He spread her pussy lips with his fingers and slid his tongue into her pussy. He worked it in and out, and up and down, licking with broad strokes of his tongue, then flicking it lightly over her clit. She tried to pull away, tried to close her legs, but she had no leverage with Tom holding she down.

Gradually her will to resist faded. She heard the slurping sounds as Joey lapped at her cunt, now wet with her arousal. She felt exposed, used and humiliated. She knew she should hate what they were doing to her, but her body was betraying her.

Nick came closed for a better view. His cock was throbbing, dripping precum, and he rubbed it up and down his shaft, making sure she could see him jacking off as the guys played with her. Joey had his fingers in her puss now, sliding them in and out as his mouth worked her hot little clit. He could here the sloppy sounds of her juices as Joey finger-fucked her.

"She can't help herself, " Nick thought, "two sexy guys taking her like this. She liked it, the little slut."

Joey took his cock in his hands. He stood up, and positioned the tip at her pussy. He was about to drive in, but Nick stopped him.

"Not yet. I've been wanting this little cock-teasing bitch for weeks. I get to fuck her first."

Joey looked uncertain, not really sure where Nick stood in the company hierarchy. But the employees at the club are conditioned to be obedient, so he stepped aside.

Nick helped Lara off the vaulting horse, then pushed her roughly to the ground. She hit hard, and let out a cry. He kneeled next to her and shoved a couple of fingers roughly up her sopping wet cunt, working them in and out. His cock felt like it was about to explode, so he took his fingers out and wiped her juices on her face. Then he knelt between her legs and pushed his cock into she. He didn't give her time to get used to it... he just started fucking, shoving his cock into her again and again, hard and fast.

Joey decided he deserved some of this, and he knelt down next to her head. Pulling her face toward him, he shoved his huge cock into her mouth. She couldn't take much of him, but the sight of her lips stretched around his massive meat, her cheeks bulging as his huge cock-head filled her mouth, was a real turn-on for Nick.

She was really giving it up by then, squirming around like a little slut as they fucked her pussy and face. Joey was talking to her, telling her how good her hot mouth felt on his dick. Nick was just fucking her, ramming into her as hard as he could. It didn't take him long to cum, even though he had already shot a load down her throat earlier in the van. He didn't hold anything back - he kept shoving his cock into her as he shot spurt after spurt of cum up her waiting cunt.

Lara moaned as she felt his semen spurting into her.

Only when Nick's cock was completely empty did he stop moving and pull out of her, leaving a pool of her pussy juice and his cum on the floor mat.

"OK, Joey," he say. "Get on your back. She's gonna get a treat tonight."

Obediently, Joey took his cock from her mouth laid down on the mats. Nick motioned for Tom to help him. Together they lifted her up and forced her to straddle Joey. They slowly forced her down to her knees. Joey gets the idea, and positions the head of his dick between the lips of her pussy. She started to struggle, crying and cursing, but she was no match for the men. With one motion, they drove her body down, forcing her to take the whole length of Joey's cock up her cunt. Nick had seen Joey use his tool before... seen him work it in, a little deeper with each stroke. But he's never seen anyone take Joey's whole length at once. Lara gasped and cried out in pain, and Nick slapped her. She didn't stop crying, so he slapped her again.

"The boss said to rape you, bitch... not give you a fucking party."

Tom and Nick both grabbed her and started to move her up and down, making her ride Joey's cock, forcing her to take him into her cunt over and over. Soon Tom was playing with her nipples again. This seemed like a good idea, so Nick joined him, the two playing with her luscious tits as they force-fucked her on Joey's rigid cock.

Joey began moaning, and Nick wondered if he was close to cumming. Joey was talking to Lara, too: "that's right baby, milk my cock. Squeeze it for me, make me cum into your hot little cunt."

Nick noticed that she was rocking her hips, meeting each thrust as the huge cock filled her. He let go, figuring she didn't need him anymore.

Lara couldn't help herself. The huge cock hurt as it was shoved into her and pressed painfully against something deep inside her... but at the same time, it was quickly bringing her to the verge of an incredible orgasm.

Tom also let go of her, and moved behind her, pushing her forward over Joey. Her tits were rubbing against Joey's chest, her stiff nipples running through his course chest-hair.

Tom was behind her rubbing her ass. Soon Nick saw him sliding a finger up her asshole. Lara was too far gone to resist,

She still had that little skirt around her waist, and it was blocking Nick's view of one of the hottest fucks he'd seen in a long time. He pull out his knife again and slit the skirt, ripping it off her. He scratched her thigh, drawing a few drops of blood, reminding her that the men could do anything they wanted to her.

Tom was more than ready for his turn. He spread her ass cheeks with his hands, and pushed his cock against her tight asshole. He put a hand on her shoulder, trying to hold her still, but she was squirming around on Joey's cock like she couldn't get enough. Her body kind of convulsed and Nick realized she was cumming.

Lara let out a long wail as her orgasm shook her. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. Her pussy was on fire, her nipples tingled, every part of her felt like she was exploding.

Tom paid no attention to her wails, and continued working his cock up her ass, taking his time, but hot being any to gentle either. Soon he had it buried to the balls, and he slapped her ass. She started to move again. It wasn't not like in the stories... the guys couldn't find a rhythm, but that wasn't not stopping her or the two guys from thrashing around, bucking their hips, fucking like animals.

Nick realized that he was hard again, and figured he might as well use her again. He grabbed her hair put his cock into her mouth. She tried to pull away, so he forced it deeper. She was going to learn sooner or later that resisting just makes things harder. He deliberately drove his length deep into her throat, making her gag as he fucked her mouth.

Soon he heard Joey shouting that he was cumming, and at about the same time Tom let go in her ass, filling her bowels with his jism. Nick paused for a minute to let the guys recover. Then he pulled her away from them and forced her to her knees. She was shaking, whether from stress or exhaustion, and she was covered with sweat. There was cum running down her thighs, and her hair was a tangled mass. Just looking at her made Nick want to cum.

He put his cock back into her mouth and fucked her face hard. She didn't resist this time, and soon he felt the familiar tightening in his balls. He pull his cock out and let go over her face. Not a lot of cum - it was his third load tonight - but he figured it was about humiliating her as much as anything.

Tom was still not finished. His dick was hard, and he was ready to go again. Joey and Nick held she down on the floor as Tom pushed her legs apart, mounted her, and gave her a good fucking. She was moaning, crying, and muttering something incoherent as the men used her body over and over. Before long, Tom pulled his dick out and shot a big load of sticky cum all over her.

The guys were all hot and tired, and Nick told them he'd buy them a drink in the lounge. They left her lying on the floor as they each washed up in the bathroom and got dressed. She was still lying there, covered in their cum and her own juices, as they left the room and locked the door behind them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lara's Abduction Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds