• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wine and the Moon

Wine and the Moon

I had been visiting my friend who lived in the Village. His name was William. He was born in Australia, raised in New Zealand and at this time, he was living in the Village. I think he ended up living somewhere in Greece, working as a tattoo artist and playing drums in a punk band.

I went to his house, which he shared with three others. The plan was that I would bring my guitar and we would play some tunes together. There was a big music night coming up, a tribute of some sort to somebody we liked who had died a few years back. I brought some beers around and we drank them fast.

We played a few tunes and then we got that itchy look, like we couldn't stand being in such a small space. We needed people, we needed the moon and the stars and all the idiocy that they inspire. We needed discussion, debauchery and the wind. Most of all we just needed a drink.

We ended up in this horrible bar on the main road. It was supposed to be a night club, when really it was just a shit wine bar, dressed up in a night club's clothing. I fucking hated that place; everyone in there was full of spray-tans and hair extensions, the men's t-shirts were too tight and the girl's heels were too high. It was full of 'beautiful people', and I always liked the ugly people better. The ugly people, the ones who don't quite fit in; they don't look right, they don't talk right, they have their own way. The ugly people do things their way, but the beautiful people just do what other beautiful do.

There was nothing real about this bar; everyone was trying to be more than they really were. Even the bartender had a superior look on his face. But I wanted a drink, and I knew that this was the only place in the Village where there would be any girls young enough for me to want to fuck them. All the other bars were full of old men talking shit and divorced women trying to find another way.

I sat at the bar and I noticed these two girls drinking wine and laughing at the moon. I watched them for a while; they were nice-looking things, both with huge tits and legs up to their arses. One was about my height, the other was significantly tall. They were both blonde, they were both beautiful, they were both exactly the type of girl that you'd expect to see in a bar like this. One of them, the tall one, caught me looking and sent a smile my way. I smiled back, then went back to drinking my drink and talking with William.

We were talking about something ridiculous when suddenly I felt this hand on my shoulder with an electric pulse coming from it. It was blondie, the tall one and her friend was next to her. She asked me if I wanted to buy her a drink, and I said I didn't mind. I bought her and her friend a glass of wine each, and a whisky for myself. By this time William had already moved to the other end of the bar, he was working on some redhead, and must've been doing well as his hand was already halfway up her skirt.

The two girls and I went into a dark corner of the bar and we sat and we drank and we whispered dirty secrets.

"Have you ever had a girl stick her tongue in your arsehole Sam?" asked Linda, the girl who was about my height.

"No," I answered, "but I have had a man do it."

"What happened?"

"I let him do it. It felt good. He sucked my dick as well."

"Was that good too?"

"He gave better head than some girls I've known."

We bought more drinks.

I turned to Sophie, the taller girl, and asked her what was the most awful and outrageous thing that she'd ever done when she was fucking.

"I used to see this guy called Kyle, we were together for a coupla years. He was really into me hurting him."

"Hurting him?"

"Yeah. It could get quite intense actually. I remember when it started; I was on top of him, and it was just normal, good sex. Then he asked me to punch him. I was lost in the moment, so I just done what he told me. I punched him right in the eye, hard as I could. He loved it. Then he told me to punch him in the nose and in the mouth, said he wanted me to make him bleed."

"And did you?"

"Yes! He liked me to bite his cock when I was sucking it as well, I mean really bite it! Sometimes I was worried the thing would come off in my mouth, I would bite it that hard. Sometimes he liked to come in my mouth, then he'd make me spit it into his face."

I wondered what it would be like to have my cock bitten and my own come spat at me. I decided it was safer to stick to letting men put their tongues in my arse.

We bought more drinks.

The night went on, and then the shitty bartender in the shitty bar went around telling everyone it was time to drink up and leave. The girls and I were good and drunk at this point. The shorter girl turned to me.

"We have to go home now. We're leaving to go and get a cab."

"That's a shame." I replied.

"You can come with us if you like. My friend's staying with me."

"Ok."

And so we left to go and get a cab back to their house. The wind was strong, blowing magic into the night air, or maybe that was just how it felt. The three of us sat on the back seats in the cab; I was in the middle, with the two girls either side of me, both with their hands down my jeans, stroking me.

We arrived at the house, and we paid the cabby. He drove away with a look of twisted jealousy and a kind of longing on his weathered face. We went inside, and I said I needed to use the toilet before anything else happened.

I went into their toilet and it took me forever to piss because they'd got my dick so hard. I made it, came out and they were nowhere to be seen. I went wandering around the house looking for them, taking in everything I saw. The table, with unwashed plates from dinner, and two empty glasses of wine. The bottle of red was still on the table, with about a quarter left. A bunch of clothes on the sofa: a dress and a set of underwear. I picked it up and sniffed; they were unwashed, good, I thought. Pictures on the wall, nameless faces. I eventually found the bedroom, and there they were.

Naked.

Beautiful.

And fast asleep.

Shit, we'd all had so much to drink, the fuckers had passed out! I tried to wake them. I shook them, I yelled, but these girls were out for the count!

They did look beautiful though. Their perfect tits and their trimmed pussies. I wondered which of their pussies it was that had made the underwear smell so good. I started getting hard. I undid my belt and got my cock out. I started fucking myself, standing over them on the bed, thinking of everything I wanted to do to them; every horrible, disgusting act I wanted to take part in. I came, all over both of their naked bodies. It got fucking everywhere - on their tits, on their stomachs, in their hair. They didn't move.

I did my belt back up, and realised I was drunk, didn't know where I was and didn't have the number for a cab.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Wine and the Moon

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds