• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fighting & Fucking

Fighting & Fucking

I hated the stupid whore, but shit, she was sexy.

She was sporting a high ponytail, and that black hair, pulled tight against her head, shined to where it knotted at a pink rubber band, and then it shot out from there and fell down her back to her shoulder blades. I wanted to grab her by it and drag her ass out of there.

I can't believe I'm married to that dumb ass cunt.

She was over playing pool with a jackass in a red and white striped blazer. The second the douche walked into the bar with his little friends, I wanted to beat his ass. Who wears a jacket like that? Hey, everyone, look at me! Look how fucking hilarious I am in my queer blazer!

And, there's my dipshit wife, flirting and playing pool with him and his friends—they all had the sense to dress like normal fucking people.

Fuck, she looked good, though. Her too tight white tee shirt made those tits just launch out her chest. And her waist--what guy likes a chick's waist? I don't know, but I liked hers. So skinny, and then her hips rolled out, and even though she was wearing a jean skirt, anyone looking at her knew the ass under there was out of this world.

And it was. I saw Mr. Candycane Coat glaring at it when she bent over the table for a shot. Her big tits squashed against the green felt.

She did it on purpose. Stupid bitch. She'd done it before. She wants to be looked at. She wants to be fought over. She was drunk and dumb. I knew she'd pick that fuckhead, too. The coat. She knew Mr. Candy Blazer would piss me off. I was pretty fucking lit, myself.

Then, I saw him put his cue between his legs, look over at his happy little posse, and pretend to jack off with the stick while he watched her shoot. They snickered.

I set my Bud Light down and walked over. Candy Ass saw me and quit his little show. I looked like trouble, and fuckin-a, I was.

He was just walking around the corner of the table towards me, his hands up. Maybe he was saying, "Easy, easy" or "Hey, I'm sorry" or something. I didn't listen. Buffy—that was my wife—had a hand on her hip; she looked at me like I was some hunk of garbage that made the whole bar reek.

I leaped, put my hands on the corner of the table across from Candy Ass, brought my knees up to my chest and fucking blasted the dude with two feet into his gut.

The guy fucking careened backward. He slammed into the table behind him, knocking it over and sending drinks flying everywhere. Buffy gasped.

My friends were racing to catch up with me, but I landed on my feet, laughing at Candy Ass. Fuck, I launched him. People yelled and shrieked, and Candy Ass couldn't get back up.

"Come on, Buffy. Let's go," I said, still chuckling.

"You're a fucking asshole," she yelled. She walked over to Candy Ass.

I had forgotten about his friends.

Someone tackled me, and I about flew into Buffy. I landed on my shoulder, rolled on my back, and I flipped the guy.

I was over him and about to pummel his fucking face when some other dude kicked me in the back of the head.

I blacked out.

When I came around, my friends were carrying me out of the bar. I hollered and twisted, but they had me, laughing. I gave up and started chuckling, too. Shit, my head hurt.

Buffy and the wives of my two friends followed behind us. They were all drunk and pissy: I got us kicked out of a bar. Again.

My friend drove us home and dropped us off. I invited everyone in, but it was late.

When I shut the door behind us, Buffy rounded on me. "You're a fucking jerk."

"Come on, Buffy."

"Why did you fight that guy? He was fun."

"He was a dick. You didn't see him behind you."

"He was nice."

"He was a fag."

"You didn't even talk to him."

"So, go fuck him, you fucking cunt."

She stepped forward and slapped me. I laughed. She turned away, and I pantsed and shoved her. With her skirt around her ankles, she tripped and skidded on the carpet of our family room.

She rolled on her back and screamed, "Fuck you!"

"Come on, Buffy." She hiked up her skirt, and I ogled her panties. "Fuck, look at that pussy."

"You're not getting any."

I walked up to her and I said, "Not now, but pretty fucking soon."

She kicked me, going for my nuts, but I was ready. I deflected it and pulled her close. "Get your dirty fucking hands off me!" she hollered.

I laughed, and then she got me good. She stuck her fingers up my nose. Buffy was quick, and her long fingernails dug into the skin of my nostrils. I let her go and yelled, "Ah! Shit!"

She smiled. I was holding my nose, my eyes turned red, and tears streamed out. "Oh, look, my crybaby husband."

"Fuck off, Buffy. That hurt."

"Did your wife kick your ass again?" she asked.

I shot into her legs and picked her up, still a little blinded by the pain and my puffy red eyes. I knew enough about where I was in the house, though, to drop on the couch and lay her across my lap.

I ripped up her skirt, yanked down her panties, and fucking smacked the shit out of her fat little ass. I got her about four times before I shrieked. Yeah, me.

She had seized my leg and bit right into my calf—really fucking hard. I shoved her to the ground and checked out my leg. It was already purple, and through the teeth marks, I saw blood welling up.

"Buffy! Fuck! Look at my leg!"

I peered down at it, and she whacked me over the head with a fat book off the coffee table.

"Shit, Buffy!"

She brought it back for a return blow, but I blocked it. Then, she kicked me in the arm. "I'm kicking your ass!" she yelled.

She went for another kick, and I snatched her leg and yanked her. She fell on her back and, as I was about to climb on top, her other foot, flailing, punted me in the chin.

She started hooting again. I held my jaw. I felt blood on my tongue, and I stuck my finger in there. It came out red. I pulled it out and showed it to her.

She stopped laughing, looked at it, and burst into a new fit.

"Will you fucking settle down, Buffy? I don't want to fight anymore."

"Why? Because you'd lose?"

"No, because I don't want to hurt you."

"You can't, you stupid fucking pussy."

Now, I was pissed. I climbed down on the floor beside her. She kept flailing at me, and I smacked her legs away. Then, I got one of her hands. I clutched it with both of mine, and I spun her palm backwards toward her face, keeping her elbow locked.

She freaked and rolled onto her tummy to get away from the pain.

"Is this what you want, you fucking bitch? Is it?"

She screamed, and I wrenched it further. She buried her face in the carpet and bawled. I let her go and stood up.

Buffy rolled over, glaring at me and panting. I rubbed my jaw, and she caught her breath.

"Take off my shoes," she finally said. She raised a tan, shapely leg into the air.

I stepped up and took it. I looked down at her and smiled. She smiled at me, and I unbuckled the strap on her heel. Then, I fell down on my knees.

She had kicked me in the nuts. "Oh, you cunt. You fucking cunt," I groaned.

"Dumb ass," she snapped. She got up and walked away, kicking off the shoe, and then she bent over to slip off other one. She disappeared in the dark hallway, barefoot, heading toward our bedroom.

I was drunk enough to ignore the crippling aspect of the pain. I slipped off my shoes, pulled off my shorts and shirt, and limped toward our bedroom in just my underwear—the gay ass underwear she bought for me: a black speedo-style cock holster. And, here, I had been thinking Candy Ass looked like a fucking douche.

I heard her start pissing in the bathroom, and I walked right in.

"I'm peeing, dumb ass," she said.

I nodded, pulled down my undies and held my dick, pointed at her.

"Am I supposed to be impressed by that tiny pecker? You think I'm going to suck on..."

Then, I pissed on her.

The way she flinched—all twisty and terrified—fuck, it cracked me up.

"Suck on that," I roared, laughing.

"I'm going to kill you!" she screamed, trying to block the piss with her hands, but I just changed the angle and rained it down on her head. When she stood up, I pinched off my stream and stepped away.

Piss dripped out of her hair and down her face. It covered her shirt, and it was all over the floor.

"Fucking bastard," she said quietly. "You're cleaning this up."

"Clean the piss off yourself, dirty whore."

She turned and stepped directly into the shower. "I'm going to kill you, you know," she threatened, and she turned on the water.

Once I knew she was in there and I was safe, I stepped back over to the toilet, avoiding the puddles and drips on the floor. I finished my piss.

She said my name, and I turned, and she splashed a bunch of water in my face. I almost began laughing, again, until I felt what she had really done.

It was soapy water in my eyes. "Ah, geez, Buffy. Shit."

She yelled, "Hah!" I leaned into the sink and rinsed out my eyes. I didn't hear or see her come up behind me, dripping wet and naked. She shoved my head into the bottom of the sink, and my reflexive reaction was to lift up, and so the other side of my face slammed into the faucet.

"Fucking bitch!"

She giggled and jumped back in the shower.

When I finished rinsing out my eyes and checking to see that I hadn't lost any teeth, I threw a couple of towels on the floor over the piss, wiped it up and tossed them into the washing machine.

I sprayed some bathroom cleaner on the floor and wiped it up with my foot on a paper towel, and then I threw down a new bath mat.

She peeked out behind the curtain and nodded, approvingly. I stripped off my underwear, tossed the curtain aside and said, "Truce, Buffy."

She nodded. "Truce."

I stepped into the shower with her. Her clothes were on the floor of it, sopping.

She had already cleaned up, so she stood and watched me do myself. I was about finished when she offered, "Here, let me get your back."

"Thanks," I said, handing her the scrubber. I turned around and she soaped up and scrubbed my back. Felt good. I got a hard.

"Okay, rinse," she said. She let me by. I drug my rigid cock across her soft tummy.

I rinsed and she said, "Let me see."

I turned around, and then I felt her long fingernails rip down my back.

"Ow! Fuck!"

She hopped out before I could do anything.

"We had a truce, Buffy!"

"You deserved it for pissing on me!"

I let the warm water sooth the scratch, and my cock went all soft.

A minute or so later, I shut it off, got out, and dried myself. She was blow drying her hair at the vanity.

I came up behind her. "Are we done?" I hollered.

She shut off and put down the dryer. "Yep. I need to get ready."

"Ready for what? A fucking?"

"To fuck that guy; he gave me his number after you got knocked out."

"Shut the fuck up. And I didn't get knocked out; I got cheap shotted."

"Whatever. I'm going to go to his place and suck his dick."

"Buffy, that's not funny."

"Look at my phone. I just texted him."

I picked up her phone, and she wasn't bullshitting. There were four texts. The last one was his address. The one before that was from Buffy, telling Candy Ass—Garland Tracey was his actual name—that she was going to suck his dick.

I sent a text to him on her phone: "in your dreams candyass." Then, I walked over to her. "Not funny, Buffy."

"Give me the phone." I handed it to her. She read it, and then set it down, shaking her head. "Not like I can't go over there and suck it anyways."

"Buffy!" I yelled, and I spun her around and smacked her face, not hard. It was a beautiful face: tan, big brown eyes, tiny nose and full lips.

She hit me over the head with the fucking dryer.

I ripped off her towel, and then I grabbed her by one arm, spun myself around, and sling shot her at the bed. She crashed into it, rolling ass over head. I followed her.

I got kicked a few times as I spread her legs, but I fought through it and shoved my face in her bare pussy. She squirmed and yanked on my hair, but my arms wrapped under her thighs, and I held her tight. I jammed my tongue up into her and wiggled my nose on her clit. Burying my tongue as far up her cunt as I could, I squeezed her hips into my face.

She moaned, and I gave her some wiggle room. Big mistake.

She got hold of the top of my ear and twisted. I got up, raising my hands like some jailbird. "Okay. Okay," I said.

She reversed me, pushed me on the bed, and grabbed my dick. She stroked me and smacked it a few times.

"Ow! Shit!"

Then, she leaned toward it and wrapped her lips around the top.

"Suck my dick, you little slut."

Then, I felt her fingernails cinch around my scrotum. Her eyes, they looked at me like she had a gun to my head. I tried to seem confident.

"You wouldn't. You don't even know what I would do."

"What would you do?"

I thought about it for a second. "I'd rape every hole in your body."

She smiled.

"Don't."

She looked down at her claws.

"Buffy, don't."

I felt her squeeze, just a little, and her fingernails were poised, pressing into my nuts.

"Buffy..."

And then she squashed my nuts into her fingernails. I fucking roared and flipped away from her and off the bed. My nuts got yanked and tore back across her nails when I escaped.

"Fuck!" I hollered, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. What did you do?" I panted in anguish. "You fucking whore. Oh, you fucking cunt." I lifted up my dick and peered under at my balls. I could see skin scraped away and blood blisters welling up.

I walked over to her, seized her arm and slapped her tits like they were a face. Then, I back-handed them. I threw her on the bed, crawled over to her, spun around and put my arm around her skinny waist.

I sat on the bed, facing the foot of it. Buffy was under my right arm, belly down, facing the headboard. I sucked on two fingers, slobbering all over them, and then I stuck my middle finger in her pussy, and I worked my index finger into her asshole.

She shrieked, and I finger fucked her pussy and ass. I bent my head down and put my lips against the smooth round skin of her ass. I sucked on it. She reached back and scraped at my head and back. She got me a few good ones, and I let go and gripped one of her arms against her back. I seized the other one and caught both of her wrists in one of my hands, pushing them into the small of her back.

I shoved her against the headboard, and then I licked her pussy and ass all over. I tasted her fluids, and then I pushed my tongue into her butthole. She squirmed, but I had her. I jammed two fingers into her little pussy and tongue-fucked her ass.

She moaned, "Oh, shit. My tits. My tits." I had smacked them pretty fucking hard. There probably was going to be a couple bruises. Nothing compared to my nuts, though—those things were fucked.

I started thinking about Buffy's tits, and I wanted them. I rolled her over and pinned her arms to her sides. I took one into my mouth and sucked on it like I was trying to draw out venom. I took as much of that tit into my mouth as could possibly fit. Then, I let it pop out and latched onto the other one. Buffy's tits were unreal. Big, but not huge. Firm and soft, with big oval nipples—so brown they were almost black.

I ravaged those nipples for a minute, both of them, and she panted and moaned.

I kept her arms pinned and climbed over on her stomach. When I let go, I pinned her arms against her with my knees.

I grabbed her beautiful cheeks and turned her to me. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. This cock is coming."

She did it. I grabbed her head and put the tip of my cock on her tongue. She looked up at me.

"If you bite it, then it's no more games, Buffy. I'll fucking kill you for real. I love you, but I will no shit kill you."

She nodded, and I pulled her mouth over my dick. She sucked it, and I fucked her head. She made good sounds: whimpers and moans. Every now and then, I pushed deep and she coughed. I let her catch her breath, and then I put that mother fucker back in her mouth.

I let her head go and reached back to finger her. She didn't need my help to suck that dick. We worked each other that way, and a few times, she outright stopped sucking me so that she could feel what I was doing to her—two fingers of one hand all over her clit, two of the other jabbing in her pussy.

I loved to hear her come, so I put her on her side, lifted one leg up over my shoulder, sat down on the other one, and fucked that pussy hard. I put a thumb up her asshole. I loved the angle--her on her side. I could see everything. I could touch everything.

She screamed and squirmed, and then she peaked. I held on as she pushed and kicked away; I fucked her right through it.

When she came down, I climbed back up and made her suck me off. She glared at me, and I said, "What, bitch? Pissed off that nobody gets you off like I do?" I grinned.

Then, she bit down on my cock. I bellowed in fucking rage. I clocked her on the side of the head, and my cock was free.

I grabbed my dick and stepped back off the bed. "What did you do? Oh, shit, what the fuck?"

She hadn't bit me as hard as she bit my leg earlier, but it fucking hurt.

I clutched one of her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I rolled her over on her stomach; the edge of the bed bent her at the waist. I straddled her legs, spread her ass cheeks, and spit on her. Then, I stuck my wet dick against her asshole.

She screamed. I broke through, and I didn't stop until my balls were mashed against her cunt and my pubes looked like they were her ass hair.

She hollered and kicked. She twisted and cried. I pulled all the way back to the bulb and slowly plunged all the way in to the root. She slapped the bed and clutched at the sheets. I did it again.

It was so fucking sick. Her cries lifted me higher. I buried it back into her, and then I picked her up, carried her over, and stood her up against the tall dresser. I held her hips and killed her asshole.

When my cum rose up, I shoved in all the way, and my cock lifted her fat little ass off the ground, and I pushed onto my tippy toes while my fucking jizz dumped into her. I listened to her cry, and I grunted like a fucking wild boar.

When I finished, I picked her up and walked her back over to the bed, keeping my cock hidden up her asshole. I put her on all fours on the side of the bed. Standing next to her on the floor, I slowly pulled out.

"Don't even think about cleaning up," I warned. "You're going to sleep with all that cum up your ass."

I shoved her down on her belly, walked over to the sink, and wiped off my dick.

Her breathing had returned to normal when I climbed back in bed. "Why the fuck did you bite my cock, Buffy?"

She didn't say anything for a minute, and then she rolled over to me and said, "You said you were going to rape every hole in my body."

"Yeah?"

"But you hadn't, yet."

"Oh."

She curled on her side, stuck a pillow between her knees, and pulled the blanket over her shoulders. She whispered, "Love you."

"Yeah. Love you, too." Dumb ass whore.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fighting & Fucking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds