• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Mom-Son": Anal Virginity

"Mom-Son": Anal Virginity

123

Note: This is the third part of a romantic journey between mother and son. As always, I suggest you read or reread the first two parts, but here is a quick primer to get you up to date.

Part 1: "Mom-Son:" A Love Story

A couple days after her son Paul's 18th birthday, she walked in on him masturbating...this moment triggered her curiosity in incest. Her husband had died when Paul was three, and her son had grown into a dead ringer for him. She researched incest, chatted online with a woman who was sleeping with her own son, read stories of mother-son relationships and even watched incest movies. This led to her decision to seduce her son.

Part 2: "Mom-Son": A Romantic Date

The next day, after their incestuous night together, Paul surprises his mother by taking her out for a romantic date (not as Mom and son, but as lovers) where they enjoy a meal at a five star restaurant and attend the musical 'Mamma Mia' where they use their private balcony to have some pretty hot sex.

Thanks: Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave and Wayne for editing this story.

Thanks also to: All the votes, comments and e-mails about this series. They made me go back and re-read it and realize there was indeed more to write about Courtney and Paul. So almost three years after part two was posted, here finally is part 3 with a vision of adding a few more parts if people enjoy this chapter and wish to continue along the journey I have begun with this series.

ANAL VIRGINITY

It was the morning after date night... I had already swallowed a morning load for breakfast from my son and was now home alone... which suddenly felt lonely after two nights of sexual euphoria with my perfect man... my son. In the past fifteen years I had spent many mornings alone, but now that my son Paul had become my live-in lover, I suddenly felt lonely when he wasn't with me.

It was also lonely not because the house was empty... I was used to that... no, it was lonely because I had no one to share my news with. I had found the perfect man... one I already loved. I should be able to share this happiness with family and friends... yet, I couldn't.

I couldn't even share it with Laurie, my best friend, both of us now sharing the same secret... we were both sinning by fucking my son (me committing incest and she committing adultery). I wanted to confront her about this, still not knowing how it had all started, but I couldn't decide if I was mad or jealous or even approving... especially that she had taken his virginity. Plus, although her actions were wrong, they weren't illegal... like mine were.

On the one hand, it's likely better he lost his virginity to someone who wasn't his mother... even if Laurie was the same age as me. In the same vein, it was good that his first time had been with someone I knew was a caring woman, and as the mother of two she obviously had some sexual experience, so must have been an adequate mentor at the very least.

On the other hand, I was envious of her as I had wanted to be the one to take his virginity, as strange as that sounded... but now I didn't see him as only my son, but as my son and lover.

So although I usually would have shared this exciting news that I'd found a man with Laurie... I couldn't.

Which was frustrating.

So... deciding I needed to share this with someone, I went to the one person I knew wouldn't judge me: Kennedy.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Hi, I got big news.

I stared at the screen waiting for a response... wanting to feel the validation from your friends that usually comes from the excitement of a new relationship.

Was Kennedy a friend?

She definitely had become a confidante in the past while... a soul mate in whom my trust was cemented when I watched her suck her son's cock on Skype before taking it in the ass.

Thankfully, she responded quickly.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Did you do it????? :)

Curiousmom: I did... a lot! :)

It felt so liberating to tell someone who understood and wasn't going to judge me or call the police!

Momplusoneequalsfun: And??? Was it all you fantasized?

Curiousmom: and more... he has stamina.

Momplusoneequalsfun: the perks of a young stud.

Curiousmom: and he can be both sweet and dominant.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Mine hasn't really figured out the sweet part yet.

I retold, in detail, the past 36 hours from seducing him in my bedroom wearing only thigh highs to date night, meeting Hugh Grant, learning I wasn't his first, and the kinky sex at Mamma Mia.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Wow! That sounds epic.

Curiousmom: I can't fathom how it could be any better.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Oh the first time, the first weeks are amazing... but later on it gets even better.

Curiousmom: Is better even possible?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Oh trust me... being a full-time Mommy-slut is exhilarating and can almost become a full-time job.

I laughed to myself.

Curiousmom: Well he sure reloads quickly.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Plus, wait until you come to the resort. You'll find a whole new level of intimacy... especially when you meet other mothers who accept and even share your way of life.

Curiousmom: I can't imagine such a place.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I couldn't either... but they exist... and are accepting without reservation... understanding without criticism.

Curiousmom: I need that. I'm so happy right now, but I have no one to tell.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Besides me, of course :)

Curiousmom: Sorry! I meant family.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I understand.

Curiousmom: So anal? Any advice???

Momplusoneequalsfun: Simple: alcohol and lube.

Curiousmom: Really?

Momplusoneequalsfun: I'm serious. Get a few drinks into you first. Then have him finger your ass with one finger, then two and eventually three until your ass is well gaped.

Curiousmom: Gaped?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Yeah, it's opening your asshole up slowly so that there is less intense pain the first time he penetrates you. There will still be a fair amount of discomfort... although don't kid yourself, the first time will hurt... for a while... but once you let go and get used to having a cock slamming your asshole you will be a new woman... even more submissive, as you will have welcomed your son into the most taboo of holes.

Curiousmom: That makes sense. I already offered it to him in the heat of the moment, kind of a futures option, but now I'm quite nervous... although in theory I still want to do it.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Do you have an adult store nearby?

Curiousmom: One a few blocks away and another one across town.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I would HIGHLY recommend that you go to one and purchase an anal starter kit and lube. I recommend a quality lube as it will make things way easier.

Realizing that was a great idea I said as much.

Curiousmom: That's a good idea.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I wish I would have. Start with a three pack. One will be really small and you will find it goes in easy. The second will cause discomfort and takes some time to get used to. The third one will seem unfathomable to ever fit in your ass... but with time it will... although I would focus on the second one. You can also ask for help from a saleswoman.

Curiousmom: I can't fathom asking someone for help.

Momplusoneequalsfun: it's a sex toy store. Trust me they have been asked much more difficult, kinky and shocking questions.

Curiousmom: I guess.

Momplusoneequalsfun: I have to get going... but again I highly recommend the anal toys. Go in and ask for help. Don't be shy... after all you are now a submissive cum slut for your son and you need to be comfortable with that. If you can't ask a saleslady in a sex shop for advice, how will you handle it when he begins requiring you to do stuff in public?

Curiousmom: You mean like wearing his cum all over my face while we left the theatre?

Momplusoneequalsfun: You went that far already? You go, girl!

Curiousmom: I am a son fucker!

Momplusoneequalsfun: And you need to become a three-hole cum bucket! You need to become everything for him.

Curiousmom: I understand.

Momplusoneequalsfun: By the way, congratulations and welcome to the secret world of Mommy-sluts.

Curiousmom: It's an honour!

Momplusoneequalsfun: Indeed it is.

I logged out and decided to follow her advice. After finishing my coffee, I headed to the adult store across town, not wanting to end up accidentally bumping into someone I knew.

Once there, I walked inside nervously... I imagine like an underage boy going into a strip club. Once inside I was surprised by how nice it was... I had somehow imagined a dingy, dirty place with creepy men everywhere. It was more like a well maintained variety store, light and airy and clean. Of course once you noticed the varieties of items on display you knew you weren't in Kmart!

The place had a couple of women looking at lingerie, one man in a suit looking at anal toys (which made me wonder if they were for him or a lover) and a saleswoman dressed in a nice business skirt and blouse. Hot pink hosiery added a sexy touch to her otherwise conservative apparel.

She was helping the two women, so I walked around in awe of the technical advancements in the world of toys since my college years. The vibrator section alone had a couple hundred options, in every length and girth, in a variety of shapes from old school sleek flesh tone vibrator, to 'C' shaped, to black no-way-that-fucker-would-ever-fit-in-me, to unique, like one called a Rabbit. Intrigued, I inspected the rabbit closely. It had a variety of speeds and pulsations and seemed to vibrate on the inside as well as the clit.

Although I had come here to buy anal toys, I decided I was also going to enhance my sex toy collection... doubling it to two with the rabbit. I was contemplating colour, not that it mattered, when a voice startled me from behind... enough that I actually dropped the box. "May I help you?"

Instantly I was flustered, I stammered, "I-I-I was just looking."

"That rabbit is a great choice," the pretty woman said as she bent down to pick up the box... which allowed me to see the tops of her stockings... the hot pinks were thigh highs.

She stood back up and asked, "When was the last time you bought a new vibrator?"

"When the first Bush was in office," I joked, although it was the truth.

"Ohhhh," she nodded. "Then this will certainly change your sex life."

I thought to myself, I changed my life a couple of days ago when I seduced and fucked my son. Of course, I didn't say that. Instead, I nodded, "Actually, I did come here with the intention of changing my sex life."

"In what way?" she asked politely.

Deciding fuck it, I replied, "I'm considering anal sex."

"With a man or a woman?" she asked, not at all surprised by the real reason I was here. I most definitely hadn't shocked her, but the other way around. It hadn't ever occurred to me that two women could have anal sex, but with the proper toys I guessed it would be possible. Intriguing!

"A man," I answered, curious why it would make any difference.

"Nice!" she nodded, not batting an eyelash, "please follow me."

I did and soon we were in the anal section... where I instantly realized why she had asked man or woman when I saw dozens of strap-on cocks in a variety of colours and sizes and a pretty blonde girl who barely looked old enough to be here examining the big one in her hand.

I was curious who she would be buying that for... who would she be fucking... before we ended up in another section with a wall of toys.

"I'm assuming you've never had anal sex before?" she asked.

"No," I admitted.

"Ever use your finger?"

"No."

"Okay, so you need a starter kit," she said, unflappably all business as she moved to the right a bit and grabbed a package. "This is the best starter kit. It has five sizes and comes with a large tube of lube."

"Okay," I said, taking the package that had five sizes from barely bigger than a pinky finger to 'what the fuck'.

"The biggest one is a bit ambitious," she smiled as if reading my mind.

"Who would ever use that?" I asked.

"You'd be surprised," she replied. "Some women and men are size sluts." Men too? Wow!

"I'm definitely surprised," I nodded with a wicked smile, before adding, thinking of my son's big cock, "Although I do enjoy big things."

"Don't we all," she agreed. After a pause, she asked, "Are you looking for anything else?"

"I think this is a good start," I said, before asking, "Is this good lube?"

"One of the best," she said.

"Great," I smiled.

Ten minutes later, I was back in my car with anal toys, a new vibrator, a pair of crotchless pantyhose and a sexy cheerleader outfit two sizes too small, as I had a fun plan to let my son fuck a cheerleader... me.

I won't bore you with the details because there are a couple of life changing episodes I can hardly wait to tell you about. Suffice it to say that over the next couple of days I sucked my son, I fucked my son, I discovered the joys of the rabbit and while he wasn't looking I prepared my ass for his big dick. The first butt plug was so small that I immediately went to butt plug two which was definitely a new experience.

It felt weird inserting it inside me.

It felt really weird walking around with it inside me.

It felt really, really weird sitting down with it inside me.

Yet, once the pain faded... once I got accustomed to it... I wanted to go even bigger.

The next morning, after getting my new breakfast shake... a full load of oyster-flavoured creamy cum, I whispered to him, "Tonight, I'm going to make two of your fantasies come true."

"You're going to dyke out with Laurie?" He asked playfully.

"You'd like that?" I asked, my hand rubbing his chest. "Watching Mommy munching cunt?"

"God, yes," he nodded.

"You'd really want to watch me sixty-nine with my best friend?" I asked, acting shocked.

"I want to do everything with you, Mom," he smiled, leaning up and kissing me.

We kissed for a couple of minutes before I said, "I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mom," he said back.

"And maybe I'll explore my lesbian side for you," I said, the idea oddly getting my cunt wet. I straddled his still hard cock (God I loved the quick recovery time of a young, virile, man).

"Does that idea get you all excited?" he asked, as I engulfed his cock.

"Maybe," I shrugged playfully, as I began riding him.

"She's expecting me to come over tomorrow," he said, as I leaned forward and put both my hands on his chest as I began fucking him.

"I'm not enough for you?" I asked, in a teasing tone, although deep down it was a serious question. The reality was that after just a few days of my son being my lover, I already couldn't fathom a future without him... even though... dreams aside... it was likely not a long term solution. I pushed the depressing thought out of my head as I began riding him faster.

"Oh, you're definitely enough for me," he smiled, as he watched me ride him.

"Remember that," I moaned, beginning to really ride him. "Your dick is mine."

"You did tailor it to your own specifications," he joked.

"Yes, I did," I agreed, closing my eyes and letting the pleasure build within me.

A few minutes later, after multiple orgasms for myself, my son's second load of the morning filled my cunt. It was then I realized that today he would have deposited a load in each of my three holes when I gave him my ass tonight.

"God, Mom, you're going to wear me out before the day even starts," he joked, as he got off the bed.

"Then maybe you should just stay home all day and rest up for me," I joked.

"This weekend we'll discover how many loads I can shoot in one day," he announced.

"Do you promise?" I asked, curious how many times he could fuck me in one day.

"That is a promise I can guarantee," he said, as he headed out to have a shower.

"I'm expecting double digits," I called out, excited about tonight and finding out the difference between having something lodged in my ass (the third size now what I was becoming comfortable with) and having an actual someone fucking your ass.

Later that day, Laurie called, asking if I wanted to go to the movies this weekend. I agreed, unsure both about whether I was going to let her know I knew, and also whether I could actually have sex with her.

I would do anything for Paul.

ANYTHING!!!

And if he wanted me to have sex with my best friend...I would... I mean, he already had. Plus, ever since I'd crossed the line of mom and son... I had become willing to cross any line.

Sucking my son's cock... check.

Fucking my son... check.

Falling in lust and in love with my son... check.

Training my asshole to be fucked by my son... check.

Willingly being sodomized by my son... in progress.

Having lesbian sex with my best friend... under consideration.

Going to an incest getaway island... being researched.

So with the number three butt plug in my ass, I logged in to chat with Kennedy.

Curiousmom: You available?

I waited a few minutes before she responded.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Sorry, I was just taking a morning pounding.

Curiousmom: Been there, done that.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Two peas in a pod.

Curiousmom: Like mother, like mother.

Momplusoneequalsfun: So given up that back door yet?

Curiousmom: Tonight!!!

Momplusoneequalsfun: You'll love it.

Curiousmom: I'm pretty excited.

Momplusoneequalsfun: It will add another level of trust and intimacy between you and your son.

Curiousmom: I want to give him My Everything.

Momplusoneequalsfun: That is the ultimate euphoria and ultimate purpose of a mother.

Curiousmom: So I'm learning.

Momplusoneequalsfun: Acceptance is the key.

Curiousmom: I've accepted it. Truthfully, I can't imagine not being with him anymore.

Momplusoneequalsfun: There is no purer love than one between a mother and a son.

Curiousmom: On that note, what do I have to do to get to go to one of these Incest island getaways?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Do you want to go with us?

Curiousmom: Definitely!!!

Momplusoneequalsfun: Great! I can get you added to the list, but to ensure confidentiality you will have to make a video of you and your son that will be sent to the secret society to use as both security that you don't 'out' the group and as your family's introduction to the community.

I read that and paused. That seemed excessive.

Curiousmom: A porn video?

Momplusoneequalsfun: Yes. I know it sounds scary, but trust me... it isn't. First, it's only for leverage in case you ever decided to out the group (which I know you wouldn't want to do) and second, it's a lot of fun. They'll give you a plot and you can flesh it out so to speak into an actual porn scene.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • "Mom-Son": Anal Virginity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds