• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • That One Time... Ch. 02

That One Time... Ch. 02

Here you go! Chapter 2 of That One Time...! Enjoy!

*****

'Oh I can't stand this bitch...'

Those were Kimmy's thoughts as she made her way back to her office from the office of her supervisor holding a box of files that she had completed the previous week. Ms. Holcombe, her supervisor, claimed that she had gone through all of the files herself and there was something wrong with all of them and that Kimmy needed to fix them before they were sent out to the post office. She knew that her reason for making her re-do the files was straight garbage and that there was nothing wrong with the files period, because she had gone over each of the files at least 3 times before submitting them. Kimmy also knew that Liza Holcombe was just being the oversized bitch that she was! But oversized bitch or not, Liza was still her supervisor and still held her job in her hand, so she had to deal with the bitchiness and re-file and submit the information.

Sitting the box of files on her desk, Kimmy reached for her box cutter to open the box and begin re-filing the information. As soon as she logged into her computer and re-filed about four of the files, Kimmy's mind began to wander...back to the same thing she'd been thinking about for at least the last 3 days. The man in the bathroom at Luxure. The way his beautiful blue-grey eyes seemed to stare past her brown eyes into her soul...before he made his way down to the flower hidden between her thighs. Mhmmm...the way his strong, skilled tongue made its way past her ignored entrance and inside her moist cave, giving her a sensation that she had never experienced before. Oh, Kimmy could feel her VS Pink panties getting a little dewy in her pants. Damn, in all her 26 years, even though she'd only been with 2 men, neither of them made her feel so good that she'd be thinking of them days after their encounter.

Without really thinking, Kimmy's hands left her keyboard and found their way to underneath her desk, at first rubbing the top and inner parts of her thighs, in an attempt to alleviate the sexual tension (and honestly, frustration) that for some reason had begun to build. It wasn't working. Seemingly having a mind of their own, her hands delved lower, parting her thighs and running her fingers up and down her clothed pussy. Her brand new VS panties were now completely ruined and sticky as hell too. 'Fuck it, I can't take this.' Kimmy thought as she brought her hands from her sacred area and opened one of her desk drawers to get to the purse she decided to carry that day. She pulled out her secret mini vibrator in the color neon purple. It was secret because not even Veronica knew about it and she had been her best friend since 8th grade.

Spreading her legs wide open, Kimmy slowly slipped the vibrator inside her panties from the bottom of her vaginal lips on upward, tensing up at the sudden feeling it provided, but loving it. The strength of the vibrator was strong, because Kimmy rarely used the thing. She just didn't have the itch to be sexually relieved often. But right now, damn if she didn't have that itch. And she needed to be relieved. Bad.

Ooooh, the tingling feeling going rampant throughout her clit was making her feel so good and the more she felt that, the more wetness her kitten pumped out. She was sure she was making a mess in her computer chair. She tried to spread her legs a little more, but with them being underneath her desk, her space was limited. Ooh, she was so close; she had to get that release. She just had too. She didn't even care about anything else right now.

Slyly, she removed the vibrator from inside her panties and stuck it into her bra. Kimmy used to hate being so busty, but when she realized that with the right bra, she practically had a built in purse/wallet, she began to appreciate it. She saved her progress in re-keying the information and hurried out of her office, before the weak vibes that were still humming in her clit made her cum all over herself. She chose to go to the bathroom upstairs, instead of the one on the same floor as all of the offices and cubicles. She didn't want anyone to hear her pleasuring herself, for various reasons.

Once she secured herself into the large handicapped stall of the upstairs bathroom, which was expectedly empty, she yanked her smoke grey pencil skirt up around her waist and practically slammed her body on top of the closed lid toilet. She placed one leg on top of the tissue holder and just leaned her other foot forward on the front of her shoe. Perfect position, she thought. Sliding her panties to the side, she thrust the mini vibrator into her clit, this time harder, so the vibes would be stronger.

"Oooh!" She moaned out. She should've tried to be quiet, but she was upstairs where hardly anyone came, so she reasoned no one would even be near to hear her.

"Oh, yes, yes, baby...yes." Kimmy moaned as she circled her toy around her clit and up and down her southern lips, imagining that it was the attractive stranger's tongue that was down there giving her the chills instead. Or maybe his dick, which was sure was big, as she'd felt it when she pressed herself against him in the bathroom that night. And damn was he hard and big against her. "Mhmmm..." She bit down on her lip to keep herself from moaning too loud. She was feeling too good right now...

"Damn, you...ugh, baby..." She felt herself wanting to say the stranger's name as she felt herself falling deeper and deeper toward that orgasm she so desperately craved. But she didn't know his name. Fuck it, she wasn't going to think about it. She would just make up a name for now, just to get her to that point of no return.

"Dominico...oh, Dominico...yes, Domi..." Kimmy threw her head back as she began to roll her hips against her vibrator and her vaginal lips tightened, a sign that she was close to cumming. Too close.

"Ugh! Dominico!" She loudly whispered, or so she thought, as her entire body began to jerk. Her left hand shot up to grab ahold of her left breast, squeezing it and catching her nipple between her fingers through her pink silk camisole. She rolled her hips against the top of the toilet seat harder, trying her best to drag out her release as long as she could. Just like the night the handsome man made her cum harder than she ever had with another person, she didn't want it to end. Damn, why couldn't she just feel like this all the time?

But, despite her efforts, eventually Kimmy's mini orgasm came down. She took her legs down and placed them together, after placing her right foot back into her heel, which she'd twitched out of when she finally made herself cum. With a devious smile on her face, she placed her now partially soaked vibrator back deep within her bra and stood up. Kimmy smoothed down her pencil skirt and adjusted her shirt and breasts, before stepping into the common area of the bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror, and then smiled a devil's smile once more. Ever since was about 12 years old and was just discovering pornography and masturbation, she always smiled like that after she reached her release. Something about doing it just made her feel so sneaky and so dirty, but she loved it.

After making sure her individual braids were smoothed back into the bun she chose to style them in and her makeup and earrings didn't look suspect, she turned and headed toward the exit of the bathroom. When she got close, she could've sworn she heard voices outside the door. That couldn't be, no one ever came up here; not even the guy who owned the company and the building did. Shaking off her paranoia that someone had heard her, Kimmy walked out of the bathroom with a strut that said "I haven't done anything", and turned the corner. Damn!

There, at the top of the stairwell leading back down toward the offices, were two men. One of them she recognized as the big boss and owner of the company. He stood about 5'10 or 5'11 and had a skin tone similar to Kimmy's. His name was Nixon Feltwell. And he seemed to be so engrossed into the conversation with the other guy, she doubt that he had heard her pleasuring herself a few moments ago.

But the second guy, she wasn't so sure if he had heard her or not. While he was facing Nixon, his body language said that he wasn't as engaged in the convo as Kimmy's boss. Damn, whoever he was, because she didn't recognize him, he was fine was fuck. He was tall, taller than her boss, at least 6'3 in height. He had this perfect tan that seemed as if the sun gods constructed him with extreme precision and care. He also had the silkiest brown hair that she had ever seen on a man; it came down a little past his shoulders and was pulled back into a low ponytail. He was wearing a three piece suit that was same shade as Kimmy's skirt and blazer that also hugged him just tight enough to reveal he was fit as hell and from what she could see a black dress shirt underneath. Tracing her eyes downward, she saw he had big, long feet, and everyone knew what that meant.

She had been staring for so long; she didn't even notice that the guy had slyly turned his eyesight away from her boss and was now focusing intently on her. The burning that her skin felt from his eyes eventually attracted her own eyes from his body back to his face. Kimmy felt like she was going to faint, again.

No. This couldn't be happening to her. It just couldn't be. Not only did she conclude that he had heard her pleasuring herself in the bathroom just now, given away by the smirk curling at his seductive lips, but she also recognized his eyes when she looked into them. She'd only seen those eyes one other time in her life. The most beautiful mixture of baby blue and grey eyes she'd ever seen.

No way. It was the guy who had eaten her pussy in the bathroom at Luxure!

~*~*~*~

"So, Mr. Amoroso, this interview has been a pleasure, a bit more easygoing than some of my others this week. And I've pleased you've accepted my job offer, even though it's a step down from what I figure you'd aim for with your degree. We can get you in and started on shadowing or training on Monday. I'll place you with...Mr. Amoroso?" Mr. Feltwell stopped himself mid-sentence when he realized that his new employee wasn't quite listening.

"Mr. Amoroso, are you okay?" He asked.

The new employee, named Dominic, didn't even hear what Mr. Feltwell had said fully. He was listening all the way up when he said that his interview had been more easygoing than the others he'd had, after that his attention trailed off. Not because he was bored or because he didn't want to hear it. But because his eyes had caught a glimpse of the most beautiful brown-skinned woman he'd ever seen. She had perfect Hershey-colored skin covering the curviest body he'd ever seen on any woman, regardless of their race. She was so curvy and chocolate, he just wanted to wrap this woman in his arms and feel her melt in his arms. Then when he was done feeling her against him, he wanted to bend her over, or get on top of her, and fuck her senseless.

She had the tiniest, daintiest feet he ever seen placed in a pair of black pumps. Through the circular cut out in the front, he could see he had her toes manicured. Right now, she had a colorful design over top of a deep blue base. He just wanted to pull those heels and nylons off and suck on her toes until she spread her legs wide for him. Dominic was that type of man. If he was interested in a woman, he would worship each and every part, nook and cranny of her body until she was just open for him to take her anyway he wanted to. He imagined pulling on her individual braids while he ravaged her from the back, making her cum so hard, she would be a pile of goo when he was done with her.

Dominic also imagined pulling those same braids with one hand while he wrapped the other hand around her throat, and looking into the bedroom brown eyes, while he pile drove into her opening with all his might and strength, once again making her convulse with pleasure and thrusting her into orgasmic bliss.

For some reason, Dominic was captivated by her braids. The women he was used to being with didn't really wear braids like that. If they didn't wear their own hair, they wore weave, which pissed him off. He hated that fake shit. End of story. To him, braids were more easygoing and didn't require as much maintenance. And at least he could that the braids weren't real from the jump. It wouldn't take when he was going to town on a woman's backside and for him to reach and grab a fistful of her hair and it come sliding off in his hand. Dominic cringed at the last time that happened. Her name was Mika.

He began to smirk when he thought about the woman who he had a sexual romp with at Luxure, in the bathroom. She wore braids. Dominic figured it was probably the drinks that he consumed, but when he saw that perfect round ass bouncing its way into the women's bathroom, he had no choice but to follow it. From there, he shoved her against the bathroom stall wall, and started ravaging her. He for sure thought that she would've smacked him and called security, but by luck, she didn't. And damn if it wasn't his luck with what she did next. Or allowed him to do next.

Mhm, her pussy tasted so good in his mouth. It was like it was a waterfall of slickest, sweetest syrup pouring into his mouth. He just couldn't get enough. He just didn't want to stop. Dominic guessed that she had never been given oral sex like that before, because he hadn't even been pleasing her for a good 10 minutes before she was convulsing, cumming and clamping her legs around his head.

Truthfully, Dominic planned on doing more to the woman against that bathroom stall wall, but just when he was about to undo his pants and jack her legs back up around his waist, only that time with his member inside her wet cavern, another woman came barreling into the bathroom. She was looking for the woman that he had just pleased. In his younger days, Dominic would've been all for a threesome, but that night, he wanted only her.

Pulling himself from that beautiful memory, he decided to focus on the woman's face. He had to see if the owner of those braids was the same woman he remembered thrashing about as he dug his face deeper into her honey nest, occasionally peeking up at her, just to see the results of his tongue work.

He didn't even have to analyze her face long, because the second those bedroom brown eyes met his, the look of shock, fear and embarrassment was all the confirmation he needed. It was her. And she was hella embarrassed.

The woman took off running down the stairs back to the offices he passed on the way up to his interview so fast, he didn't even get a chance to say hello. Or stare at her beautiful face for a little bit longer. Whichever one would've happened first.

So, finding her wouldn't be as hard as he thought it would be.

"Mr. Amoroso, hello, earth to Dominic?" Dominic began to hear Mr. Feltwell's voice again.

"Uh, yes, sir? I'm sorry I just have a small headache." Yep, he lied. But what else was he supposed to do under those circumstances? Tell his new boss that he was fantasizing about fucking and sucking on the pussy of one of his other employees already? Fuck no.

"That's okay, son. I was only saying that I would place you with Veronica on Monday to train and shadow. She's the only one that isn't handling a heavy project right now. I'll tell you right now, she's a sexual one. She might come on to you. Just ignore her." Mr. Feltwell got the shivers when he remembered just how sexual Veronica could be.

"No problem, sir. I'll be here bright and early Monday to train."

"See you then." Mr. Feltwell saw Dominic to the door. As he got in his car, all Dominic could think was: fuck a Veronica; he was trying to train under that other woman, whatever her name was. And in a whole different way that Mr. Feltwell was thinking.

~*~*

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter of That One Time...

And to whomever it was that asked what wonton meant in the first chapter, I apologize. It was a misspelling, I meant to put wanton, which means careless or reckless.

Again, thank you all so much for the likes, comments, favorites & follows, it means so much to me!!

Chapter 3 is in the works :)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • That One Time... Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 382 milliseconds