• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Wicked Stepmother

My Wicked Stepmother

My deal with the Devil!

I would be starting college in the fall and had been wasting away my summer playing video games. My dad was always gone on business trips, and my stepmother was usually out shopping or at the gym where she met my dad. So I had the house to myself most of the time.

On the Saturday afternoon in question, my stepmother just got home from whatever or whoever she was doing, and my dad was out of town on "business" again. But I didn't really care how screwed up my dad and stepmother's lives were since I would be going to college soon and wouldn't have to deal with them anymore!

Speak of the devil!

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower. So speak now or forever hold it," my stepmother shouted from the bathroom.

After mom took the house in the divorce, dad bought a small bungalow with only one bathroom, and of course, I suddenly had to piss like a racehorse!

"Just a minute. I really need to go!" I replied.

When I got to the bathroom. I stopped in the doorway and stared at my stepmother as she stood in front of the mirror, casually removing her makeup in her underwear.

She is thirty-six and stands five-foot-three with short spiky bottle-blond hair. I couldn't help but notice her huge paid-for DD tits and hard nipples showing through the thin white cotton of her tank top. Not to mention her skimpy white lace panties.

I cleared my throat to let her know I really needed to use the bathroom!

"Oh, it's okay. Come on in and do your business. It's not like I haven't seen your cock before," she sarcastically chuckled as she continued wiping at her makeup.

I tried to protest. "But I hav..."

She sharply cut me off with a condescending tone. "But nothing! If you're shy, sit down and pee like a girl."

"Okay-okay," I relented.

I really needed to piss and squeezed past my stepmother to get to the toilet. Then I quickly dropped my pants, sat, and held my legs tight together with my head down.

"Well, come on. Go already. Don't be shy," my stepmother said mockingly.

"I'm trying," I replied.

I was counting down from ten in my head. Sometimes that helps, and to my relief, it worked, and my piss started to flow.

Then I looked up to see my stepmother standing in front of me with her hands on her hips as she stared at my crotch with a big leering grin.

My eyes wandered down to her tits and then lower to her skimpy lace panties, and my flow slowed to a trickle as my cock hardened.

"Is it hard to pee through a chubby?" she asked in a low, almost menacing voice.

I turned red and started to defensively reply, "I don't have a chu..."

She sharply cut me off and shook her finger in my face.

"Don't lie. You obviously like what you see! I've seen you trying to peek at me when I'm undressing, and you're always trying to peek when I'm taking a shower or going to the bathroom. You little pervert!" She scolded.

"Mom, I wouldn't do tha..."

Again, she cut me off.

"Don't mom me. Just because your limp dick father said, you should call me mom. I'm not your mother. I'm your wicked stepmother! Lori, and don't you forget it!" She angrily admonished me.

"I'm sorry, Lori," I whimpered apologetically.

"That's better! So, you like seeing your wicked stepmother in just my undershirt and panties?" she inquired snidely.

"Well -- uh," I stammered.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Lori quipped with a leering grin.

Then she slid her hands up the front of her shirt and began caressing her tits through that thin fabric. She cupped, squeezed, and brushed her fingertips over her hard nipples as she stared at my crotch.

"Do you like my tits?" she asked.

"Yes, Lori," I sheepishly replied as my very hard cock tried to push up between my closed legs.

"Oh, just let it out," she chortled.

"Hell, you're always leaving your bedroom door ajar when you jerk off," then she added with a sexy lilt, "and you're not the only one who likes to peek!"

I spread my legs a little, and my rock-hard cock sprang out. Her smile widened, and she started more aggressively cupping and squeezing her tits through her undershirt.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked with a daring edge in her voice.

"It sure looks like you want to," she said as she rolled her nipples between her fingers.

"Y -- yes," I stammered.

I couldn't believe this was happening!

Lori had an evil edge in her leering grin as she put her hands on her hips and stepped forward.

"Well, come on! What are you waiting for?" she taunted.

"I still have my undershirt on, so you wouldn't really be touching them."

I wanted to touch them so badly, but this wasn't right; this was just crazy, I thought as I started to raise my hands and hesitated.

"Go ahead. They won't bite," she said with a soft encouraging tone.

I lightly laid my hands on her tits, and my cock started to twitch at the feel of her hard nipples in the palms of my hands as I gently squeezed.

Then her smile turned dark as she grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands tight against her tits.

"So, what do you think your father will say when I tell him how you came into the bathroom, got a hard-on, and grabbed my tits!" she asked with an evil threatening tone.

What the hell! I thought as I yanked my hands away, scared and confused.

"You said I could! Oh man, don't tell dad. Please, please don't tell my dad!" I pleaded with my head spinning.

"I don't know? I mean... What's in it for me?" she asked coldly.

"I'm sure he'll believe me. I've told him about you peeking at me. He said you were just being a teenager and blew it off. But this: he will be pissed!"

"Please, Lori. Please don't tell him. I'll do anything!" I pleaded.

"Hmm... Anything! Well, your useless father is always gone on business trips, and you do have a nice cock. But I don't know," she said pensively.

"Please, whatever you want. Just don't tell my dad," I groveled with tears welling in my eyes.

Lori stood there with her hands on her hips and stared at me in deep thought. Then her eyebrows raised as a wicked smile crossed her face.

"Whatever I want, hmm... Would you be my slave?" she mused.

"Y -- your slave," I stammered.

What did she mean by that?

"Well?" she asked impatiently.

"Or, am I going to tell your father," she threatened with a harsh tone and that wicked smile!

"Okay, okay! Just don't tell my dad, and I'll do it. I'll do whatever you want," I implored.

"What will you do?" Lori asked with an evil lilt as her smile grew even more wicked!

"Alright-alright! I'll be your slave," I whimpered.

"We'll see. I'm not so sure you can handle it," she stated flatly.

"Please, Lori! I'll do it. I'll be your slave. Just don't tell my dad. Oh, please-please-please!" I pleaded.

"Okay. But from now on, you will only call me Lori, and you will do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it, no questions asked. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Lori," I replied, feeling like I just made a deal with the Devil!

"Good... Now... I need a name for you. A slave name! So you will know when you must do as your told," she said, as she stroked her chin in deep thought.

Then her smile widened, and she began to chuckle.

"Slut-puppy! Yes... I like it. Because you're just a puppy, and you will be my little slut! Now, let's see if you understand what (you will do what I tell you to do when I tell you to do it) really means," Lori menacingly stated as she grinned down at my cock.

"Aww... You've lost your hard-on, Slut-puppy. Did I scare you?" she asked with mock sweetness, then growled, "Start stroking your cock, and you better get it hard."

"NOW!" She yelled harshly.

"Yes, Lori," I croaked as I grabbed my completely limp cock and tentatively stroked it.

"Oh, come-on. You can do better than that. I've watched you jerk-off before, remember? Maybe this will help?" she chided, her wicked grin wide and eager, as she pulled her undershirt off and tossed it on the floor.

Then she stepped up to me and put her awesome tits right in front of my face.

"That's better. Stroke it faster. I said faster!" Lori barked.

She squeezed and caressed her tits as I jerked my rock-hard cock faster and faster.

"Don't you dare cum, Slut-puppy!" she warned.

"If you cum before I say. I will squeeze your balls so hard they will hurt for a week!"

"Yes, Lori," I squeaked out in shame, mesmerized by her tits as I stroked a little faster.

"Suck my tits!" she ordered as she leaned in closer and squeezed her tits together until her nipples almost touched.

"Come-on, Slut-puppy. Suck-em!"

I lightly placed my lips over her nipples, and my cock started to throb in my hand. I slowed my pace in fear of what she would do to my nuts as I gently sucked and ran my tongue around her hard nipples.

"That's nice!" Lori crooned softly.

"You like sucking your wicked stepmother's titties. Don't you, Slut-puppy?"

"Yes, Lori," I mumbled with my mouth full of her sweet nipples and stopped stroking as my cock danced in my still hand.

"That's enough titty for now," she said as she pulled her tits out of my mouth and stepped back.

Then she slid her right hand over the crotch of her lace panties and began

rubbing her pussy.

"So, do you think about my pussy when you're jerking off?" she asked with her evil grin.

"Well, I — ah." I stammered, my cock throbbing and jumping as I thought about all the times I have jerked off doing just that!

"Oh, come-on. You've been trying to get a good look at my pussy since I started seeing your dad," she said as she slid her hand inside the waistband of her panties and began rubbing her pussy.

"Do you want to see my pussy, Slut-puppy?" she asked as she moved her left hand over her thin lace panties, hooked a finger in her crotch, and teasingly tugged.

"Yes, Lori," I choked out, barely able to whisper.

Lori pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and revealed her perfectly shaved pussy as her fingers slid up and down between her wet glistening lips.

Then Lori pushed two fingers deep into her pussy and moaned.

"So, if I tell you to watch me play with my pussy, you will watch! Right, Slut-puppy?" She asked, reveling in my plight as my on-edge cock throbbed and danced.

"Yes, Lori," I weakly replied as I closed my eyes to keep the overwhelming image of her fingers sloshing in her wet pussy from pushing me over the edge.

"Aw... What's the matter, Slut-puppy?" Lori asked with an evil snigger.

"Don't you dare blow your load. Or I'll get the tenderizing hammer from the kitchen and see how many whacks it takes to pop your little balls!" she threatened with a terrifying cackle that sent shivers of belief up my spine and quickly backed me off the edge of rapture.

Lori chuckled as she watched my cock quickly go limp.

"Oh... I wouldn't worry about your useless little balls too much. When I'm done making you my bitch, you won't need them anymore!" She stated with another raucous cackle.

Then Lori put her hands on her hips and glared at me.

"Now, back to the matter at hand. Do you understand what it means to follow my orders?" She asked.

"Yes, Lori," I quickly replied.

She easily put her foot on the vanity, spread her pussy lips, and opened her wet hole, not six inches from my face. Then she firmly gripped my hair with her free hand, tipped my head back, and looked directly into my eyes.

"So, if I decide that you need to eat my pussy. You will eat my pussy. Right, Slut-puppy?" She asked.

"Yes, Lori," I replied, my cock quickly coming back to life at the thought of eating her beautiful pussy.

"You need to eat my pussy!" she growled as she shoved my face into her crotch.

I stuck my tongue in as far as I could and greedily licked out her sweet juices. She moaned, pulled my hair hard, and guided me up to her clit. My cock began to throb and twitch as I eagerly swirled my tongue around her clit and lips.

"You like eating your wicked stepmother's pussy, don't you, Slut-puppy?" Lori asked with husky lust in her voice as she ground against my mouth.

I pulled back to speak, and Lori shoved my face back into her pussy before I could say a word.

"Don't stop eating. Just nod," she instructed.

I nodded.

"I know you like looking at and eating my pussy. So, if I tell you to lick my ass. You will lick it out real good. Right, Slut-puppy?"

I sucked her clit into my mouth and nodded.

Then she pulled my head back, took her foot off the vanity, spun around, and put her other foot up.

"Do you like your wicked stepmother's ass!" she asked.

"Yes, Lori," I replied with her perfectly toned ass only inches from my face.

She does go to the gym a lot, I thought as Lori bent over and pulled my face into her ass.

"Come-on, Slut-puppy. Start licking."

My cock twitched and throbbed as I took a couple of wide tongue licks over her ass hole, and the whole situation was so overwhelming I was afraid I might cum. But then I thought about what would happen if I blew my load without permission and a cold shiver ran up my spine, and my balls began to hurt.

"That's a good start. Now stick your tongue in your wicked stepmother's ass and lick it out real good. I think it's clean!" She chuckled as she spread her ass wider with her free hand and pulled my hair harder.

I darted my tongue deep into her ass and wiggled it around. I could feel her sphincter relax, allowing me to probe even deeper into the silky smooth flesh of her ass hole.

"Oh, yesss, that's it! fuck my ass with your tongue!" she cried out as she ground on my face.

Suddenly, she pulled my head back, spun around, and switched legs on the vanity.

"I need you to eat my pussy. NOW!" she growled.

Then she pulled my face into her pussy and started wildly grinding as I licked and sucked her lips and clit, afraid to touch my throbbing cock for fear of cumming.

"Oh, yes! That's it, Slut-puppy. Suck your wicked stepmother's pussy just like that!" she moaned as she furiously ground on my face and her juices ran down my cheeks.

"Let's see — where were we? Yeah, that's right, what I say when I say! Now, I know you are always trying to peek at me when I'm in the bathroom, so if I took a piss and made you watch, would you like that?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Oohhh! You would, huh! And would you lick my pussy clean?"

I nodded again.

"Hmm! You might make a good slave after all," she crooned as she continued to grind on my face.

I was so into eating her pussy and horny, I would have agreed to anything.

"You know I have friends over when your father is away on business," Lori stated.

I was aware, nodded, and kept eating.

"I can tell you really like eating my pussy."

Mm-hmm, I mumbled and stuck my tongue in her pussy as far as I could to collect her sweet flowing juices.

"That's good because my new slave will be licking and sucking my clit while my friend Tommy fucks me with his big cock tonight," she stated.

I nodded.

"Well, just so you know, Slut-puppy. After Tommy shoots his load deep inside me. I'm gonna hold your head and watch you suck all of our sweet pussy and cum juice off his big cock as he shoves it down your throat," Lori said with a deep lust in her voice.

I sucked and swirled her clit with my tongue as she ground on my face and continued her tutorial.

"Then you will lick and suck Tommy's cum out of your wicked stepmother's pussy until it's clean."

I nodded and shoved my tongue deep in her pussy to collect a new wave of gushing juices. My wicked stepmother really liked the idea of me cleaning her and Tommy!

Then her legs started to shake, and I could tell she was about to cum as I sucked and swirled her clit with my tongue.

Then Lori moaned loudly, pulled my hair hard, and ground against my face as she came. She squirted in my mouth as her hips jerked and bucked until the last waves of her orgasm passed. Then she pulled my head back and looked down at me with that wicked smile.

"That was very good, Slut-puppy," she said as her juices ran down my face!

"But now, I have one final test for you. I was pretty sure you would agree to be my slave today, so I laid some things out on my bed. Oh, don't look so shocked. Yes, I tricked you. But don't think, for a moment, I won't tell your father. Now go to my room, strip, put the items on, and wait on the bed," she said in a soft yet unnerving tone.

"Oh, and don't even try pretending that you don't know what a cock cage is! I have checked your search history. Hell, I've masturbated in your desk chair to some of the nasty stuff you watch! Now go! Then we'll see if you can really handle being my slave," she stated with an evil edge in her voice that sent another cold shiver up my spine!

"Yes, Lori," I replied warily.

I went to her room to find crotchless fishnet stockings, a long wavy blond wig, and a chrome steel wire cock cage with a lock lying on the bed! I stripped, put everything on, then sat on the bed and waited.

After a few minutes, Lori entered the room, and I could plainly see what my final test was going to be.

My wicked stepmother was wearing a huge black strap-on cock!

"Aww... How cute!" she said with a mocking cruel tone.

"Now, get in the middle of the bed and face me on your hands and knees," Lori sternly ordered.

I crawled to the middle of the bed and turned to see Lori standing at the side of the bed, stroking her big black cock with that wicked grin!

"Crawl to me," she demandingly growled.

I crawled toward her until her big black cock was right in front of me and looked up.

Lori put the tip against my lips. "Come-on, don't be shy. Suck my big black cock, Slut-puppy!" she said with an oddly encouraging tone as she pushed her BBC against my lips.

I felt sick to my stomach and turned my head away as I tried to protest, "But..."

She cut me off sharply. "But nothing! You didn't have a problem when I said you would be sucking Tommy's big cock. Now, suck my big black cock!" she barked.

"Or, I can just tell your father what a grabby little pervert you are!" Lori added with an evil chuckle.

"Okay," I reluctantly replied, resigned to my fate as I turned, looked up at my wicked stepmother, and opened my mouth.

Lori roughly grabbed my hair with her left hand and guided her BBC into my mouth. It barely fit past my teeth.

"Come-on, Slut-puppy! Suck my cock!" she demanded as she grabbed my hair with both hands and began to rhythmically thrust.

"That's it, take it!" Lori growled.

I started to choke and gag on her BBC as it hit the back of my mouth with each hard thrust of her hips.

"I said, take it!" My wicked stepmother barked as she shoved more than half of her 12-inch cock down my throat with one vicious thrust and began to forcefully fuck my throat.

I was drooling and gagging as she grunted with each long hard stroke until she had all 12-inches buried balls deep in my throat and held it there. I couldn't breathe as she leaned over and watched my rock-hard cock throb and strain against the cock cage.

"Mmm... You really do like sucking my big black cock. Don't you Slut puppy... Just nod," she cackled.

I nodded, and she slowly pulled her BBC out of my throat. I was coughing and desperately gasping for air as I looked up to see her evil grin grow dark and ominous.

"Turn around and crawl to the middle of the bed, then put your head down and spread-em, slave!" Lori lustfully growled.

I obeyed as she climbed onto the bed.

"Good Slut-puppy!" My wicked stepmother crooned.

Then she spit on my ass, put the head of her big black cock against my ass hole, and...

THE END.

Copyright © Hubby77

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author, except for the use of brief quotations in reviews. Names of characters and or places are fictitious, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated in the text. This story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for mature readers. All characters are 18+ years of age.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Wicked Stepmother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds