• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sidra is Exploited

Sidra is Exploited

12

I was calling my wife Sidra to come quickly as the taxi was waiting for us, like any other girl she took her time getting ready. We were late in our honeymoon and were traveling for a couple's vacation for the first time after our marriage. Our flight was from Berlin to Madrid and then a connection to Majorca islands, where I had booked a resort for a week.

We are a young couple originally from Pakistan. I have been in studying and working in Germany and now was a dual national. I got married recently and my wife Sidra was an amazingly sexy and beautiful young woman. She had an amazing loving personality and everyone I was friends with liked her. I have to confess that in my reasonably long time in Germany, I had developed a fetish of wife exposing and wife sharing.

I had always fantasized that when I got married I will try to get my wife to expose her body and sleep with other men. I accomplished this one time at a friend's party in Germany where I saw my passed out wife taken by my friends through a two way mirror. My wife doesn't know about this and thought that she had sex with me. My close group of friends kept it a secret. In my mind I felt my wife knew but I was okay if she pretended that she wasn't aware, I got what I wanted.

I had planned this vacation to relax and if the opportunity presents itself expose my wife again and to complete strangers this time. However, I wasn't sure how to go about it. We reached our hotel after a long trip and checked-in in the evening. We went to sleep and woke up early morning to a beautiful view of the beach. We quickly dressed for the beach and went down for breakfast and then straight off to the beach.

The breakfast spread was amazing, fruits, eggs, local and international cuisine and everything was truly delicious. After a few minutes we got a call from our parents, Sidra was chatting with them when I overheard a woman. She was telling a tall athletic black man how great he was and gave him $200 dollars. The woman was in early thirties. This got me curious and I excused myself and said Hi to her, I asked her about the conversation pretending that I was looking for massage for myself and my wife. She looked at me and smiled, I don't know about you but your wife will love it, she winked and left. I was a bit confused when a waiter came and told me that the man she was talking to was Eric and he is a male escort with a very good reputation. The waiter then said that he comes here regularly with many clients. I asked him if he had Eric's number and the waiter gave me his card. I looked at our table and Sidra was till on call.

I used the hotel number to call Eric. The phone rang and a strong voice answered, I didn't know anyway else so asked him if he can participate in a threesome with my wife. Eric asked my name and how I got his number. I told him that I am at the hotel where he had a client and she gave me the number. He said yes I was there a few minutes ago and had just left. He told me that he is booked tonight and the next day but can make it after that. He also assured me that he can proceed with things however I wanted, how to initiate etc. Once everything was sorted he then said that my terms are that if the situation doesn't develop I still get paid. I agreed to this and started planning this threesome in my head.

I returned to my table and me and my wife hit the beach, we drank kissed and made love during the day. I started discussing threesome and other things with her which she thought I was using to turn her on. That night after our love making, I felt that to do this I had to get Sidra drunk otherwise it may or may not happen. I still had a whole day to plan things. The next day I took Sidra to the nearby towns we did some shopping and site seeing and returned in the evening. I had booked a massage for the evening and kept alcohol to minimum. We were pretty tired walking around and laid in bed after our massage. I had planned everything in my head, I told Sidra that tomorrow evening we will visit this bar club in the hotel and we will drink way tomorrow. She was very fond of dancing and immediately accepted. The next day we spent most of the time on the beach where I ordered reasonably strong drinks for her to get her in the mood. I then casually mentioned to her the idea of threesome.

Sidra looked at me and said but I don't want to share you with any other woman. I started laughing and kissed her and told her that I am not as selfish as you can if you enjoy I can have threesome with you with another man. Sidra started giggling and said we will see. I knew she had taken a though to the idea.

At around 5 we went to our room showered and started getting dressed for the club. Sidra choose an emerald green very short and sexy dress with straps, she put on some makeup and was ready. When we were leaving she told me that she wasn't wearing any underpants or bra. I smiled and moved my hands between her legs. I was met with hairless clean and moist pussy of my wife. I was already excited.

We entered the club, it was full of young couples mostly and modern dance music. Sidra was having a real bowl and started on dancing and the drinks which I had planned. We took a booth in the corner and ordered some food and drinks. Meanwhile, I excused myself and called Eric to be at the club.

I could see my plan was in action with Sidra now drinking heavily. I could see the Eric was at the club chatting some of the older women. I knew he had seen me and Sidra and with our arrangement I had to just get Sidra in a comfort zone. At the dinner table my wife was already quite drunk. I started following up on our lunch time conversation and asked her how she felt if we found a nice guy for a threesome. She started giggling and said let's see, I knew she was warming up the idea.

I had carefully chosen our table, it was in a corner close to the dance floor. Most of the strong strobe lighting was in the front and center of the dance floor and our table was at far left corner of the table with some drunk bodies dancing in these corners. Very close to us, a young woman got down her knee and unzipped a guys cock and started sucking.

This sight was turning me on, I asked Sidra to again have a dance with me on the floor. She agreed, she was very tipsy and very drunk. I took her hand and went close to the blow job couple and started dancing. The music was great, I then gestured Sidra with my eyes to look at what was happening next to us. Sidra took one look and started giggling, she moved towards me and started kissing me she was so drunk and so horny.

I was so turned on, I could hear moaning of the guy getting blown. I decided that I will have my own little fun. The dress Sidra was wearing was zipped from the back and I knew she wasn't wearing any bra or panties. I decided to expose Sidra and started folding the stretchable dress upwards from her thighs In a couple of folds her ample hips popped out of the tight dress. She suddenly gained her conscious and started kissing me while i rubbed her bare ass. My wife hips down was exposed to anyone who could try and see her in the dim light. The guy getting blown was enjoying the show.

I then moved her back towards me and started kissing her neck, facing her towards the blow job guy, he looked at her and was amazed her clean tight pussy. I was spreading Sidra's legs a little to give him a show. I then slowly moved my hand on the back of her dress and unzipped the dress. I gradually moved my other hand on Sidra's pussy and had started playing with her clit and fingering her gently. She was a wet volcano and was literally dripping. I continued to play with her for a little while and then moved my free hand to remove the straps of the dress from her shoulders. The straps gently started moving down from weight of the fabric reaching her shoulders. Sidra's soft moaning was getting louder, once the dress stopped moving on its own, I removed the dress to below her breasts using my free hand. I was fingering her all this time and my wife was now bare breasted and bare pussy standing in a club full of strangers.

My cock was swollen with what I had accomplished. Suddenly the blow job guy got up, his partner was very drunk, he left her on the floor to rest and moved towards us. He whispered in my ears that if he could get in on the fun. I nodded yes, Sidra was not in her senses and didn't notice anything. I again faced Sidra towards me and started kissing her lips to which she responded. I felt the guy behind her part Sidra's legs, her heels providing some elevation to her hips. As we kissed, I felt a huge shove from Sidra and suddenly her eyes opened wide. She suddenly let out a loud squeal in my mouth. I felt a couple of more strong lunges each leaving a moan or a scream in my mouth. Feeling that this was not a very comfortable position for her, I placed her upper body of my wife on a bar stool and walked to the rear to see the show.

What I saw amazed me, a cock was buried deep inside Sidra's pussy and the guy was retracting it whole and shoving it in her again fully in each thrust. Sidra's moans had turned into screams as this position was giving this guy an upper hand to shove his tool deep into my wife. I swear if the music wasn't this loud the whole hall would have heard Sidra's screams. Her voice was of ecstasy and maybe a little pain. The guy was very thick but not very long. He lunged in my wife for a couple of more minutes when I heard a soft scream as Sidra climaxed and passed out. The guy's girlfriend was now closed to the unison point of his cock and Sidra's pussy. After a couple of more lunges he took the cock out and I was amazed at the sight. His wheatish color tool looked like it was dipped in cream. He placed his cock in his girl's mouth and groan loudly.

I could see creamy cum coming out of the girl's mouth as she lapped as much as she could. The guy fell on his back panting heavily. I took the opportunity to adjust Sidra's dress and help her lay down in our booth. In a few moments the guy and the girl got up and left. I was lying there unfulfilled when Sidra finally woke up. She had a glass of water and a bit dazed asked me what the time was? I told her it was almost midnight, she asked me if we were going to the room soon as she was really feeling horny and turned on. Right at that time Eric joined us on our table, I had earlier signaled him to come to our table in a few minutes. Little did my wife know that I had made an arrangement with Eric to have a threesome with us.

I moved my hands on Sidra's thighs and started rubbing her inside of legs. I then whispered in her ear if Eric can join. She giggled and agreed, I nodded to Eric and he got up and helped Sidra on her feet. I was still recovering from the memory of my wife being fucked by another man and here it was another opportunity presented itself. We got out of the club and walked towards the elevator. Eric was providing his large arm as support to Sidra, as soon the elevator door closed Sidra jumped Eric and started kissing him. I pressed the 2nd floor button and looked back. As soon as the elevator bell rang for 2nd floor she stopped. I was very surprised by Sidra's elevated horny state.

I opened the door to the room and as soon as we entered, Eric took Sidra in his arms and started kissing her. I was amazed on how she was responding to his advances. They continued kissing but in a couple of minutes Eric broke their embrace and told her that he wanted to visit the restroom. As soon as he left I took his place and started kissing my wife. I also took the opportunity to undress her and myself.

I laid Sidra on the square ottoman with her head hanging out from one side and inserted my cock in her mouth. I started face fucking my wife while rubbing her wet pussy making her moan. I was very rough and she was almost gagging, I couldn't help myself. I was quickly approaching my orgasm when the door of the toiled opened and Eric came out completely naked. The thing that amazed me was that he had one of the largest cocks I had ever seen. I had seen my share of porn but this black stud was really huge. It just added more excitement and Eric got down on his knees and started tongue flicking the hell out of Sidra. She was moaning like crazy gagged by my cock.

I was so close and with one hard lunge erupted in my wife's mouth. I wasn't able to keep my balance and fell back on the sofa while my cock sprayed semen all around me. I was panting heavily when I saw Sidra raise her head and kiss Eric again. He asked her to lay on her front on he ottoman to which she obliged. Eric then placed a long cylindrical pillow under her belly and placed Sidra's legs on each side of the square ottoman. The ottoman was not that big and this resulted in half of Sidra's torso hanging. To support her weight Sidra placed her hands on the carpeted floor.

Nothing could have prepared her for what was about to happen, she was unaware of his size and it was about to hit her. Eric started rubbing the tip of his cock on Sidra's entrance and with one strong lunge entered her holding the side of her hips. A loud scream escaped her mouth but this was just the start and after a few short shoves he again plunged hard in Sidra again. The room was echoing with a chorus of Sidra's

"Oooh God its too big. Please take it out."

I know that I should have done something there but I wanted to see this, I knew she will eventually get used to the size of Eric so let them handle this mating themselves. Eric was relentless, he wanted to fill Sidra and he wasn't going to give in to this, he stopped with half of his 10inch monster in her and fucked her gently for a few seconds.

"Aaaaaah, Aaaaahhh, Oooooh God." Sidra's was screaming.

Eric lunged in with almost 8 inches of his thick cock in her. Eric started fucking her with great energy and at this point with strong powerful thrusts. He was very energetic and I had never seen someone so quick in his motion.

"Ooooh God, He is killing me, It's so good, Ahhhhhhhhhh." Sidra cried.

Eric continued with his powerful quick thrusting, Sidra felt a need to get a break an raised her hands leaving her torso hanging to reach back and stop. Eric took this opportunity to grab her arms and held them at her back fucking her continuously.

""Ooooh My God, So hard, Ahhhhh so Good, but please stop." Sidra was screaming.

Suddenly Eric let go of her hands and stopped keeping his cock halfway buried in Sidra.

"Aaahhhhhh, Oh my God Ali, he is so big." she said.

She was panting heavily and so was Eric.

"He is so big Ali, He is stretching me so much, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

A loud scream left her mouth as Eric suddenly lunged again and went balls deep in her. Her hands raised again to get a respite but the respite was over and Eric started pile driving her with full force.

"Oooooh Godddd, So gooood, but pleaseeeee slow down." was echoing followed with screams.

Eric's cock was covered in white fluid same as the man in the bar, this liquid that Sidra was excreting was showing the extreme state of her arousal, he continued violating her going deeper and deeper. If my count was correct, she must have cum at least 6 times by now. Suddenly Eric groaned and took his cock out rubbing it with his hand and unleashed streams of cum on Sidra's bare ass and back.I counted at least 10 spurts of semen. As soon as he finished he collapsed on the sofa behind him.

"Oooh God, Oooh God, so good." was all that I could her from Sidra.

Sidra used whatever force was left in her arms and legs to move her upper body on the ottoman and laid there on her front panting heavily and catching her breath.

"Oooooh Ali, I don't know what to say. Oooh God." She continued.

I was sitting there a bit jaded and tired with what I had seen so far and my brain processing everything when I felt Eric get up again, his cock was up and ready for another round. He moved behind Sidra and entered her again with the tip of his monster cock.

"Ooooh Ahhh, slowly please." Sidra cried.

Eric was really turned on and didn't listen to her pleading. He started fucking her like bullet going in an inch or so in each thrust. Sidra continued moaning and yelping but Eric was a man on mission.

Sidra because of this sudden penetration pushed her body forward and she was now hanging down from the ottoman waist up. Her body from hips down was still on top of the ottoman and her legs on the side. This was a very vulnerable position and Eric caught her here. Blood was rushing to her head when Eric held her hips and started the most intense fucking I had ever seen. He was really giving it to her bringing his cock out to the tip and ramming it back in her in milliseconds, the pace was frantic. All I could hear was

"Aaaaahhhhhh, Ohhh goddddddd, Aaaaaaahhhhhh." Sidra kept moaning.

The only moment when I couldn't hear her voice I heard slapping of their bodies and squishing of their juices and mating groans.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh aaaaaaaaaaa. Stop it." Sidra cried.

She just passed out as Eric retracted his cock and came again on her bare ass, I have to say much less this time. As soon as he was done he left her hips and got up as Sidra's lower body fell on the ottoman and then on to the carpet. She had passed out completely.

I got up and saw the extent of the damage. I picked her lower body and placed it on the ottoman and rested her torso on the sofa. Sidra's pussy was so spread that I could just insert a tennis ball in it and it will go in. Her pink inside were so visible and her back and ass were full of another man's cum.

Eric who was resting on the sofa, got up in a few minutes and went towards the washroom. I too got up and told him that we will meet in lobby tomorrow and maybe do this again. He went to the restroom wore his clothes and left with his $200 I gave him. As soon as he left, I went to Sidra and she was asleep in the same place.

I was so turned on but her pussy was so used that I wasn't sure if I could get the same pleasure. It gave me an idea, I went to the restroom and came back with the bottle of lube which I had bought in case it was needed.

I quickly took some in my hand rubbed it on Sidra's virgin anus. There was no response from her, I then applied some more on my fingers and inserted my middle finger in her anus. Once I felt that she was used to the finger I spread her butt cheeks with my hand and inserted half of the slim lube bottle in her ass. I pressed hard on the remaining bottle to ensure most of it is deposited in her anus. I then took the bottle out and rubbed the remaining on my aching cock.

I then moved the tip of my cock on her anus and ploughed in.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh. Ooh God what is this?" Sidra screamed coming out of her slumber.

I continued fucking her way Eric had done her pussy, strong hard and without any break. It was so good and she was so tight. After fucking her for a good 5 minutes I released all I had in her with one last lunge making Sidra pass out.

I was panting heavily and took my cock out a stream of semen and jelly lube followed. I took some time to catch my breath and had a drink. I was exhausted and I could only imagine how Sidra was, knowing the punishment she had taken. I took her in my arms and laid her on the bed. I then went to the mini bar and took out a very chilled beer can and some ice. I wrapped them in a hand towel and placed it between her legs and on her pussy. I ensured that i applied the cold on her pussy and asshole for a good 30 to 40 minutes. Once this was done, I slept.

In the morning I woke up to a loud bang. I could hardly open my eyes and could see Sidra getting up from the floor. I wanted to help but she used some support to be up again. I could see that she couldn't stand let alone walk. She had been dicked so hard in both her holes and it was no surprise that she had trouble walking straight. I could see that she was using support from furniture and the wall. She finally made it to the restroom. After a few minutes I heard the shower turn on by that time I was up and it was almost noon. I was putting my clothes on when she came out just wrapped in towel.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sidra is Exploited

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds