• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Not Just a Boss Ch. 03

Not Just a Boss Ch. 03

As Annie laid in bed a week later, she thought back to what happened in the office. She was sure that Matt was having as great a time as she was, especially with her extreme blowjob skills she performed last time. But she was worried that he would get bored eventually and the sex would end. After all, he was not a person who stuck to one girl often. He liked to get around.

And even though Annie knew that nothing romantic was going to happen between her and her boss she felt a little jealous at the thought of him being with another woman, especially while he was going to be with her during work sometimes.

Annie wasn't sure how she was going to up the ante from the last time they had sex. Her friend barging in and that pair of eyes at the door was so incredibly hot they were often the vision of her nighttime fantasies alongside her vibrator.

Even though she knew that Matt would never ditch his lifestyle she did want to get out of the office one night. There is so much excitement and options on the same wooden desk every single time.

So the next day Annie marched into his office and told him that she was taking him out for a drink after work. If everything went according to plan they would be together before they even got in their cars. Just imagining all of the eyes and ears that could be on them in such a public place like a bar was turning her on and she had to pinch herself with her hairband in order to get herself to focus back on her work.

The day passed frustratingly slowly, and Annie took her lunch break to go home and take a shower and spray some perfume to refresh herself before she saw Matt. She also grabbed some lipstick and maybe even a little bit of lube, although if things went how they had gone before, she would be so wet she wouldn't need any helping.

Matt was incredibly nervous. Annie had brazenly marched into his office and told him he was going to go to get a drink with her. Even though he knew that everyone in the office was abundantly clear that he was not looking for anything romantic, he couldn't shake the feeling that this was a date, and that maybe Annie was holding out hope that they could be together.

Matt couldn't believe his luck so far. Annie had been the best sex he had ever had in his life. Not only was he slowly starting to feel things like jealousy but other things to when she just walked by his office in her daily routine. He had to snap himself out of it. He couldn't get himself into another relationship, not with what happened the last time.

With that out of the way, Matt was hoping the night would end much like the time in his office did. He was horny, and every night he thought about Annie and how hot she had been sucking him off even when another employee came into the room.

He had had the most mind bending orgasm of his life, and he wasn't sure if it was because of the expert skills of Annie or if he secretly enjoyed being sucked secretly while pretending to be normally sitting. Either way, he was very excited to go out with Annie tonight. His member was hard even thinking about Annie. He was certain the night would end the way they both wanted, he just wasn't sure whose apartment it would be featured at.

When work was over they waited for all the other employees to file out of the office so that no gossip about a relationship could be heard. Annie was really smart because after their sexcapade the other day she waited until everyone went on lunch to come out of the office, and because there were several people gone that day from the office nobody could be sure that she was the one who...helped the boss with some paperwork.

He led her by the waist to his car, a modest convertible that honestly wasn't too flashy. Matt took Annie to one of the best bars in the entire city, and one so exclusive you had to basically know the owner to get inside. When they got inside Annie was shocked to see strippers working poles and giving lapdances all around. While she was secretly thrilled because surely nobody would care if they engaged in some fondling here, she was also confused. She had thought that they were going to a bar to get some drinks not a strip club. She also wondered if he thought she was attracted to women because while she was open to kink she didn't think she would go that far.

"Now, before your mind goes crazy," Matt said, "Just know that this does have really great drinks and I don't know the whole sex vibe is kind of our thing. Plus they are really exclusive so you can do whatever you want wherever you want."

Just the thing Annie had been hoping to hear. She was excited that Matt seemed to be catching onto her drift and her kinky attitude. And she was ready to explore. She was tired of the built up tension, I mean her panties were about to burst!

She dragged Matt down into a secluded little low lit booth in the corner. From there they could see everything. Each stripper in her own section, and all the lap dances being passed around to people as high up as government officials. But Annie was done focusing on everything around them. She knew eyes were going to be on her, and she was wet and ready to go.

She slid into the same side of the booth as Matt and reached down as touched his cock, which jumped at her hand. She could feel his hardness, already ready to go. She didn't know if it was just from her or if all the stripping ladies had anything to do with it.

Annie waved off a stripper who came by her table to ask if she wanted a dance and started to perform one for Matt instead. She grinded her ass against his stick dick, while he rested his face in her hair. Then she turned around and got on her knees, giving Matt a nice view of her ample cleavage.

Matt was having a hard time breathing. The hottest woman he had ever seen was grinding on him like they were teenagers again. He could see everything in the tight clothes she changed into after work, and he wanted her right then and there. He didn't even care that there were people there that could see. When she got up on her knees to show him her chest he pushed her down so that he was on top of her, and positioned his throbbing, and still clothed, cock at her entrance. God if it wasn't for the barriers of clothing he would have had her right there.

But Matt was determined to make her feel amazing and she had for him the last time. The very thought of putting his fingers deep inside her pussy made his cock even harder. He removed her shirt and skirt and took in the view of Annie, almost completely bare with simple cotton panties and a bra on.

Even though she wasn't in special lingerie she was stunning. He started at his breasts, testing their weight in each of his hands. He flicked his thumb over her nipples, chuckling at the goosebumps that arose on her skin.

Her face was flushed, and so he kept going. He removed her bra and brought his mouth down to one tender and very hard nipple. He flicked it with his tongue and Annie moaned loudly. He worked her nipple in his mouth while his other hand focused on her other nipple, and then he switched. He went back up for a kiss from her that lasted a second too long, and then slowly kissed his way down her body stopping at the bellybutton and then the thighs.

He placed his mouth over her clit and held down her pelvis as she jumped. He started to finger her while his mouth was working over her clit. She was moaning so loudly surely everyone in the club could hear her, but he didn't care. He pulled his fingers out of her folds and tasted them. The taste of her was something indescribable.

She started to stroke Matt's cock, and it jumped at her hand. It was harder than she had ever seen it and she couldn't wait until it was deep inside of her throbbing pussy. She needed him in a way she had never needed any man before. She was desperate. She pulled his pants down and positioned herself on her knees, ready to take him doggy style.

He was frustratingly slow. He teased her with his cock at her entrance and down back to the forbidden place she had never let anyone go. The feeling wasn't bad, but different, and it made her pussy throb even more. Finally she couldn't take it anymore and pushed back on his dick letting loose a loud moaning as she did.

He took control and pinned her arms behind her back while his thrusts became harder and deeper into her center. She was facing outwards towards the club and could see curious eyes looking at her, and she could feel her own wetness start to drip down her thighs.

Because so many people were watching her she decided to really put on a show. Annie screamed at the top of her lungs begging for Matt's cock harder and deeper and faster. Matt was about ready to burst and he could tell that Annie was right there with him. He let loose after two more strokes at the same time her pussy clenched his cock so hard he couldn't have moved even if he had wanted to.

He was embarrassed with himself. All of these people in the club had just watched him have incredible mind bending sex. And honestly, the more he thought about it the more he didn't care. Who would anyone tell? They were the ones at an exclusive strip club. He pulled out of her and watched his cum drip from her gaping hole. He cleaned her up and they both ordered some drinks to take the edge off.

But both Annie and Matt were incredibly energized from the amazing feelings they had just had, and neither one of them were done. They had just gotten started, but the club was destined to close in just ten minutes. It was time to have the dreaded discussion, whose apartment were they headed to? And what, did it mean, for them?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Not Just a Boss Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds