• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Soames's Submissives: The Game

Soames's Submissives: The Game

Calvin knelt, naked on the Consequences square of the game...

Looking at the sexy girl in the cheerleader outfit, and her muscular companion, both of them in their early twenties, but otherwise looking very much like the kids who awed Cal in high school.

Cal had told Soames (in confidence) that once, a girl had asked him to the movies, one he'd had in his geometry class...but it had been a set up.

Yes, little Chloe had invited Cal behind the Multiplex in the alley, "Want to neck, baby?"

But then her boyfriend and his two buddies had kicked the shit out of Cal's eighteen year old body, and he'd laid there bleeding.

Chloe had laughed at him, "Imagine you thinking I'd go out with you, you wimpy pencil-necked geek!"

Then Cal had gone home and gotten a whipping and then an enema from Mother for leaving the house without permission.

It had been a hideous, but sexy memory...

Now Master Soames, sitting in his easy chair, enjoying the spectacle of The Game, called out "Okay, Cal, you're now supposed to reach into the bowl that Austine is bringing you...

Close your eyes and pick a fortune."

Austine, beautiful and smiling, walked up and bent slightly over with the bowl. Austine, an ash blonde was wearing a snug sheath cocktail dress, her generous bosom not quite spilling out of the glittering top.

"Good luck, Cal." Austine said. "You might get the key fortune...or even the Gold Key"

Cal was feeling somewhat humiliated with all these clothed people around, especially girls like Austine, who had always shaken their heads or turned away when he'd asked them to dance at clubs...

Or they'd give him the numbers of bars when he asked for their digits.

Cal licked his thin lips--he'd had to blow seven different men since the game started. He was well aware that Soames hired weekend participants from the Buttermilk Falls naval base...

Cal and Rina were paying a huge amount of money to play the Game...and out of that, Soames had hired cute clubbing hotties and bulky, brutish men to be serviced...

Cal could only hope for luck when his hand went into the bowl...though of course his luck had been shitty for the past three hours.

Not just in reaching in the bowl--but hoping against hope that he would stop on a "Get to Pee" panel...

Oh peeing in a bottle and drinking it wasn't fun, but it was better than not peeing at all...he'd not peed in three hours, except for when he'd gotten ball kicked and had an accident, and then of course he'd had to lick up the urine.

Cal knew there was almost no chance he'd get the Key fortune, which allowed him to unlock his chastity belt--

But think of the Gold Key fortune! He could ask any of the girls to suck him off...

Cal reached in, pulled out a little folded message, unwrapped it, and his heart sank. "YOU MUST REQUEST A TORMENT FROM THE NEAREST MASTER"

Cal had already pulled a similar card four spaces ago, moving on his hands and knees on the board.

Sure it had been from a Mistress, gorgeous Lady Meghan, but then she'd ordered Cal to stand up with his legs spread and her beautiful knee had gone right up into his nut sack, and he'd fallen over, weeping, and clutching his balls.

Rina, who had designed the game, and was also playing, had drawn a card from Mistress Therese, who had put out her Virginia Slim on Rina's tongue as the fat girl had held her mouth open.

Cal began quivering as he looked up nervously once again at Arden, Austine's sister, in the cheerleader outfit.

And the muscular Dirk, who was probably gay, but pretending to be the football playing boyfriend, the type who used to lock Cal and the other Mathletes in their lockers.

He looked nervously at Austine, whose demeanor had changed. Her glossy lips were now sneering. "Get up, faggot, and go get your punishment from Dirk. Don't be such a chicken-shit."

Austine slapped Cal in the face, laughing harshly.

"You thought I LIKED you, because I was being nice? This idiot probably would have asked me out, get walking,bitch."

Austine reached over and tweaked Cal's nipple clamp.

Cal walked slowly in the high heels.

(The heels, two clover clamps on nipples, and the chastity device were all he wore) as Austine grabbed his ear and dragged him, to the laughing couple.

Two other girls carried over a large roulette wheel, setting it heavily next to Dirk (who had been christened Shmulka Davidow at birth) and Dirk spun the wheel...

Yes, there was much clacking before the ball on the tilted circular track ran the circumfererence of the wheel, lost momentum and bounced off of "FIST ANUS" and landed on "40 STROKES/BAMBOO CANE"

As Cal bent over, in a fresh torrent of tears, to grab his ankles there was a commotion on the other side of the room, where Rina, was kneeling on her enormous haunches, waiting her turn.

Rina felt a whack on the side of her head, and then her stringy mousy brown hair pulled violently by Meghan.

"Can't you mind your own business, Porky? Do you have to stare at poor Calvin? Maybe you're bored eh?"

Rina looked up in terror at Meghan, her one hundred five pounds well fitting in her black strappy sequined minidress, began to focus.

WHACK! Meghan slapped Rina hard across the face, her long nails clawing and heavy rings banging Rina's pudgy cheek.

"Ma'am, I'm just waiting for my-my turn." Rina began to sob.

She had designed the game, sure, and it was based on her fevered masochistic memories of being humiliated (though not assaulted, back then) by the beautiful girls and handsome men in her youth...in school, jobs, on the street.

When Rina had explained the fantasy to Master Soames, he had been almost too enthusiastic.

They'd worked the twerks out of it, Rina also invited former Masters and Mistresses she'd had, some she'd paid, others she'd dated, leaving some with dignity back in the day that would be shattered at this monthly humiliation.

Once, Rina had been horrified and then aroused when Soames had invited Rina's ex husband...

A guy who had not only spanked and tortured his fat, rich wife, but then invited his girlfriend in to live with them and do the same!

Rina had told Soames tearfully of how Grant and Lila had quit their jobs and sat around the house until she'd gotten home every night...

Then forcing Rina to take turns sexually satisfying them, giving her whippings and strappings...

Even in the morning, she'd had to have "slave breakfast" which meant she'd lick Lila and then suck off Grant as they awoke...

Right...before serving them breakfast in bed...

And sometimes Lila would throw hot coffee onto poor Rina's small, saggy tits if she'd had a mood to.

Rina had assumed Soames would keep her confidences, and try to be soothing, and then one day, they had been invited, the evil couple (Rina hadn't seen them in years) to participate as Game Masters...

And what a horrifying, humiliating and VERY arousing game that had been!

Another time Soames had invited Rina's younger sister, who their parents had favored...and who Rina had always competed with...

And Dolores, her bitchy baby sis, had been allowed to lash Rina's tits with nettles...

Now, Meghan had picked up a short dog whip, about two feet long and was laying it around Rina's back and chubby thighs.

"If you think you're going to get to masturbate when the Game is over, you're out of your tree, bitch!" Meghan said as she landed the whip again and again on Rina's buttocks.

"I'm locking you back in your chastity ring, and asking Soames to keep you orgasm-less for six weeks, till your next game!"

Austine, laughing with her two sisters, Amber and Arden, called over Master Oggie to pee on Rina while she got her whipping....

Rina was overcome with desire as this was going on, and rubbing her clit, but of course the little metal ring kept her from masturbating.

Across the board, Calvin, having been thrashed, was now being skull fucked by young Master Dirk, who had Cal's ears in his large hands. It was evident Calvin's empurpled dick was bursting against the chastity cage.

Would Cal be allowed to jerk off at the end of the game?

It was doubtful--he'd have to go in the Fortune bowl again, but who knew?

Even if Cal was sent home, chaste and sobbing, he'd probably give Soames and the others huge tips...as would Rina.

As Rina screamed in further pain and humiliation, Soames, relaxed in his armchair and wondered if he should market the Game to other Masters...these idiots pay so they can participate...it really was a blast!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Soames's Submissives: The Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds